LUXE Event Linen Reviews

LUXE Event Linen 5
LUXE Event Linen 6
LUXE Event Linen 7

Athena · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I had an AMAZING experience with Luxe Event Linen. I worked with Shelby, who provided 5 STAR customer service. I had so much fun coming in to pick everything out. Shelby was super friendly and fun, and really helped me make my decisions. After I made my choices, Shelby was ALWAYS available to answer my questions in a timely manner. When it came to logistics, I was nervous because my reception was in Bay City, about an hour and a half away from Troy. Luxe took care of EVERYTHING flawlessly. They communicated with my vendor directly, arrived on time and provided very efficient set up and tear down services. The linens, chairs and draping were INCREDIBLE and without a doubt took my venue to the next level! Worth every penny. Don’t hesitate to book them for your event. You will not be disappointed.

LUXE Event Linen 8
    LUXE Event Linen 9
    LUXE Event Linen 10
    LUXE Event Linen 11

Shona · Married on 02/17/2018

The team at Luxe are a dream to work with - look no further for your linen, chair, charger, pin lighting and decorative draping needs! I hired Luxe for my wedding and could not be happier with how my vision came to life. My experience from start to finish was first class; Luxe are always willing to accommodate with special requests, and truly deliver top notch customer service and onsite professional personnel. Luxe provide high quality rentals, detailed invoice revisions, punctual install and pick ups and competitive pricing. You will get exactly what you book with Luxe - perfection in all areas. Rest assured that this IS the right linen company for your upcoming event needs!!

LUXE Event Linen 12
    LUXE Event Linen 13
    LUXE Event Linen 14
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/11/2017

My wife asked that I do a review since I didn’t think that Chairs and linens would be important at our reception. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Shelby was great to work with and made it so easy. My wife was happy and in the end isn’t that what it’s all about? Thanks Shelby and team for your help in making our Day the perfect one.

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

My easiest vendor to work with! Highly recommend.

LUXE Event Linen 15

Robert · Married on 09/16/2017

My best vendor by far! I enjoyed working with them throughout the entire process. Our wedding was so beautiful and LUXE made it so easy.

• Kim&Matt

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2016

Our caterer arranged for us to use Luxe for our rentals and they were just great to work with. For a nominal charge, they came and set everything up and tore it down, which saved us a ton of work and our venue was absolutely stunning and memorable thanks to their high quality products.

Alanna · Married on 10/15/2016

I rented chargers from Luxe. They were the best value and even had an option for you to pick up and drop off your own order. Quick, easy, no hassle...just perfect

Maria · Married on 09/25/2016

The linens provided by Luxe Event Linens really made an impact on how beautiful the venue and wedding turned out! People were so impressed with how gorgeous they were, it really tied the room together perfectly.

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Loren at Luxe was amazing to work with. She was responsive - returning my phone calls immediately, and answering all of my questions. She helped us pick out the perfect linens for our wedding and everything turned out exactly how we had pictured. They have a great team at Luxe, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful Loren was to work with. Thank you so much for everything!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 08/27/2016

I used Luxe Linen through our venue vendor, but I just have to say that they are superb!!! I really enjoyed the quality event materials they provided for our wedding. it was beautiful! :)

Sumir & Brianna · Married on 08/20/2016

Initially, we were not looking forward to picking out linens for our wedding, but this turned out to be one of the elements we were most excited about with our decor! Loren was so helpful and professional. She patiently showed us tons of options and made great suggestions to meet our vision and match the rest of the design choices we had made. They had linen options that were on trend and that no other vendor we looked at had. Their chiavari chairs are the higher quality resin ones with velcro pads so you won't have to worry about your guests' cushions falling off of the chairs. They had several color options for chiavari chairs as well.

LUXE has the best of the best! The ladies at LUXE are so professional and easy to work with, especially an indecisive bride like me. The quality of not only their linens but also their chairs are the best in the area. Although there are other linen companies with less expensive linens, you truly pay for the quality and professionalism with LUXE. Highly recommend spending a little extra. It's well worth it!

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 07/16/2016

I had an excellent experience working with Luxe Event linen! Loren was so accommodating and helped me choose the linens, and helped me make a few changes, and even more changes, and it was ran all smoothly! I had so many compliments on the linens & chivalry chairs. I would highly recommend Luxe!

Greg · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Luxe for our Chivari Chairs, chair bows, and table clothes. Everything they delivered was amazing! They were so friendly to deal with and extremely accommodating! We dealt with Loren the entire time and she was beyond phenomenal. :) She helped us chose everything and was so helpful! :)

Serena · Married on 05/07/2016

I used LUXE for their amazing chiavari chairs, napkins, and table clothes. They were easy to work with and helped me figure out exactly what I needed. They were honest when I had ideas that were not going to look right which was refreshing. The delivery was on time and we had no issues at all. Our wedding looked beautiful, thank you LUXE for helping make that happen!

Joan · Married on 09/25/2015

From the first meeting until the event, Loren at Luxe was a thorough and professional contact. She made suggestions, shared her expertise, and helped my daughter bring her wedding vision become a reality. We couldn't be happier or recommend Luxe Linens more! Make sure you visit them when selecting linens for your event you won't believe how they make you feel like you are their most important client.

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Working with Luxe Event Linen was great! Prices seemed to be fairly standard for linen rentals, it's expensive but it is what it is. Their showroom was well stocked with a variety of options that they happily switched around for me to see how everything would look together. They handled the set up completely which was a relief not having to have friends and family install chair covers and tie bows on chair sashes. Some other companies seemed to have more of a drop off policy which lead me to believe I'd have to assemble a crew to do the installation which made me nervous. Everything was handled for me with Luxe and set up of everything was done by the time I arrived at the venue several hours before our wedding! Definitely recommend!

Rob and Lisa · Married on 08/01/2015

We got all of our linens through Luxe and were incredibly happy with the quality and price of our linens! They are absolutely beautiful and can add such an elegant touch to an event. We ordered chargers through them as well, a few came chipped but they refunded us promptly and without any issues. Very professional to work with! Their office is great and allows you to see your linens on a table with napkin choice and chair. It makes it so much easier to envision, especially for our wedding (home/outdoor). I would recommend them to anyone!

Amy · Married on 07/26/2015

We rented linens from them and they were the perfect touch to my reception! The rose gold sequin was GORGEOUS with our cake! They are very reasonable and very easy to work with! They had exactly what I wanted and even was able to show what the table would look like! Very happy with their service!

Anna · Married on 07/02/2015

These ladies are absolutely lovely to work with! We have rented linens from them before and on our wedding day we knew we wouldn't be disappointed, even if it was just an elopement! They are creative, friendly and have absolutely beautiful product. We couldn't have been more happy with the way everything turned out.

They were fantastic! Really quick to respond and very timely with everything.

Alisha · Married on 04/25/2015

While we only rented a few linen items, we were incredibly happy with our rentals! We got tablecloths for our head table and our cocktail tables to dress things up a bit, and it really made our reception beautiful. Luxe was very friendly and helpful and the cost was very reasonable. Since we rented only a few items, we picked up and dropped off our items, which was quick and easy. I've seen pictures of their work where they do the entire room (we were recommended to Luxe by A Moment in Time/Jen House Design) and it is so beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Luxe Event Linen!

Jenny · Married on 04/24/2015

Luxe had lots of options I didn't see elsewhere. They had great ideas on how to pull it all together. Highly recommended!

Jackie · Married on 04/18/2015

I immediately felt comfortable with Luxe from our first initial meeting and we booked them within a week of that first meeting! They offer great packages and their products are well cared for. Walking in, the only thing I knew I wanted was Gold Chiavari chairs and they helped me customize the linens and napkins, as well as some extra chair accessories, to get the perfect look that fit the theme of our wedding to a T. I couldn't have been more happy with the way everything turned out and I've already told two of my recently engaged friends to use Luxe for sure! Thank you guys so so much!!

Krystyn · Married on 12/27/2014

Jessica at Luze was so great! She was super sweet and so easy to work with. Our linens at our wedding were gorgeous and perfect!