Luxe By Lindsay Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Luxe By Lindsay Photography

• Candice

Candice Carroll · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Engagement Photos

We had our engagement photos done by Lindsay in December 2019. I can't express how much I absolutely loved every single picture! It was our first time meeting Lindsay but she made us feel so comfortable and really brought out our natural selves. Lindsay helped guide us and gave some opinions and feedback, but she really just let us be ourselves. It was like we were just hanging out in the park just the two of us. We got a few sneak peeks and received all pictures when she said we would. Lindsay responds to all emails quickly as well. We will definitely be in touch with Lindsay for future needs!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Hi Candice!
    Thanks so much for the great review! I'm so happy that my love for working with people shows through when working with me! It means so much to me that you and Mike felt comfortable, and also that you had a great time..and also that you love the photos! :) Thanks again, and can't wait to speak soon about your future needs!
  • Christi

Christi McKnight · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t ask for better!

Lindsay was extremely easy and fun to work with!! She took some amazing photos for our engagement/family session and some beautiful photos of our outdoor wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Christi! It was a pleasure getting to know you, Loren, and Ren, and capturing your special day among your family and friends!
  • Ji Son

Ji Son · Married on 04/20/2019

Lindsay is great and so sweet!!!

Lindsay and her assistant were so helpful and sweet! They capture all of our greatest moments! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Thank so much for your kind words, Ji! We had a blast with you, Nate, and your family! We are so happy that you love the photos, and have wonderful memories to cherish.
  • Tania

Tania Apicella Cruz · Married on 05/11/2018

Professional and Creative Wedding Photos

Lindsay expertly photographed my wedding in May 2018 in NYC. The experience and end results were impeccable. and I highly recommend working with her. Lindsay offered keen advice for the day of and was super accessible to hop on a call or grab coffee to discuss the creative vision and plan. The day of she was punctual and organized. She perfectly captured the day with candid and posed shots. She was timely in editing and delivering high quality photos within the agreed time frame. I also greatly appreciate her willingness to work with me on a package and pricing that was appropriate for our wedding budget. An all around wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Tania! You and Christopher put a lot of thought and love into your special day, and I'm happy to have captured it in the perfect way for you!

Carmelita · Married on 10/28/2017

Lindsay asked for our must have list ahead of time so she and her partner can get organized and get over the logistics of the day. Lindsay arrived on time, was thoughtful, patient, flexible and attentive during the entire wedding event. Pricing was very reasonable and never a point of friction. All questions were handled professionally and making the payments was easy. The quality of the wedding photos is amazing! Lindsay put the care and attention into the composition of each shot - the photos look fantastic!
    All-in-all, I highly recommend Luxe by Lindsay photo not only because of their skill as photographers, but also for the care they put into making our wedding shoot a truly delightful experience.
    Thank you again Lindsay!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Noel · Married on 10/06/2017

Lindsay does great work. She is dedicated, easy going and was a pleasure to work with. She works with you and makes sure everything is perfect down to every last detail.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Noel! I'm happy that you see the dedication and pride I put into my work. <3

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Lindsay was amazing! For our consultation, we met at the site of the wedding and she came up with some great ideas from then on. The day before my wedding, we realized it was going to rain. I had an outdoor wedding. Lindsay came super prepared with beautiful clear umbrellas. The pictures are breathtaking! She captured everything to perfection.
    I didn’t wait long at all for the photos. After she was done editing them she emailed me immediately.
    My day would not have been the same if Lindsay wasn’t included. Thank you for your professionalism and creativity. You’re awesome at what you do!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Matthew Weiss · Married on 10/17/2015

Photographer

The photographer is an amazing photographer. She did my wedding back in 2005. She also dud our engagement photos and my stepsons confurmation photos. From the time you first book her, she is with you every step of the way. She will make sure your day is beyond special and accomodate your every need and want. She took gorgeous pictures and captures every single moment perfectly. She was always ready with her camera in hand. I would deffinitely use her again and recommend her for any photography needs you have.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Just to clarify: Matthew has been a great client! The date in the review is correct, but accidentally written as 2005 in the above review. I have been asked to clarify this by Matthew, as he is unable to edit his review.

Thank you for the lovely review!

-Lindsay

Stacy · Married on 10/03/2015

Lindsay was so great to work with she did everything we wanted and created beautiful pictures of our wedding day... she captured every moment perfectly and I would hire again for our next picture needs!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Luxe By Lindsay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacy!! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and Colleen, and I hope to work with you again!