Luxe + Bloom Reviews

Luxe + Bloom 7
  • Susan

Susan Fullenwider Nevin · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Chelsea was recommended by our planner, Lindsey Wise and from the moment my daughter and I met her, we knew she would transform my daughter's vision into reality. She is calm and organized, always ready to make changes and give her expert advice. The ceremony and reception space were beyond our expectations. We can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you Chelsea for every little detail coming together perfectly!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bonisese · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning flowers on my wedding day!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing! She delivered arrangements that were even better than I could have imagined, along with an epic bridal bouquet. She is responsive and answered all of my questions, and was willing to work within my budget while still curating beautiful arrangements throughout the room.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Andie · Married on 06/29/2019

stunningly beautiful

WOW. Chelsea and her team are absolutely amazing. Chelsea was so easy to work with and listened to all of my requests and followed through on them. Luxe and Bloom does absolutely amazing work. I was blown away by the bouquets she made and the entire set up of my wedding was incredible. you must use Luxe and Bloom!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Luxe + Bloom 8
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/18/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Chelsea is the best! I drew my floral and decor inspiration from a wedding she had done previously as well as a few pictures I had found. She met with me and discussed specific flowers I wanted, specific colors, and the type of decor I was going for. She really listened to my vision and gave her professional opinions whenever I was feeling indecisive about anything. She pulled together the most beautiful florals for my late spring wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Luxe + Bloom 17
  • Yessenia

Yessenia Velez · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Creativity, Excellence, Quality & Service

We highly recommend Luxe + Bloom. The excellence, quality and creativity was amazing. Mrs. Brittle was flexible, patient and always willing to accommodate our desires. She has an amazing servant heart and went beyond of what was required of her. Extremely attentive and so loving and kind. She was always punctual and on the day of the wedding was there even before us. When you chose Luxe + Bloom you will discover that not only do they have the best service and quality, but also the best price. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Luxe + Bloom 23
    Luxe + Bloom 24
    Luxe + Bloom 25

Allyson · Married on 04/27/2019

Chelsea and her team are a dream to work with!

Chelsea was absolutely incredible to work with for my wedding this past April. Flowers and the overall look of our wedding was very important to me and Chelsea made it look better than I ever could have imagined! She emails back so fast and accommodated my every request or design change, no matter how small or large. Her team was incredible the day off and flipped the entire room so efficiently. I can not say enough good things about how great she is to work with and how thankful I am for her and her team!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Luxe + Bloom 35
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Florist!

Chelsea and her team were absolutely amazing at our wedding this spring! Organized, efficient, kind, and hardworking. She kept in touch during the planning process, sending designs and altering them immediately when I had a few comments. The day of the wedding she did an absolutely outstanding job -- everything was exactly what I wanted, and even more! I would recommend Luxe + Bloom to any bride :)

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Luxe + Bloom 36

Barbara Lyons · Married on 11/13/2018

Luxe & Bloom: Everything We Hoped For!

Luxe & Bloom did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Chelsea listened and completely "got" what we wanted. The flowers perfectly complemented every other style choice we made, and the colors and textures were pure perfection. We haven't stopped getting comments from all of our guests! We HIGHLY recommend Luxe & Bloom. Thank you, Chelsea, for making our dream come true!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Charleston Perfection

Chelsea Brittle is so talented and such a professional! She was able to make creative recommendations when I couldn’t decide or was sure and she perfectly executed everything I knew I wanted. She is so sweet and prepared and enjoyable to work with. I recommend Luxe + Bloom to all my newly engaged friends and know they will not be disappointed. Thanks to her expert planning and organization, I knew exactly what I was getting beforehand and couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day! She went above and beyond and my flowers looked amazing in my pictures and went so well with my bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Anna

Anna Usher · Married on 08/18/2018

Worlds best florist

WOW! Luxe + Bloom were overall outstanding to work with! From having a personal sit down meeting to discuss my dream day I knew Chelsea and her team were going to make all of my "wedding floral visions" come to life. Chelsea goes above and beyond to ensure your wants are fulfilled. She assisted me in prioritizing my wants to come up with an affordable wishlist for flowers. She suggested and reminded me of wedding details I would have never thought about but I am SO glad the details weren't skipped. Speaking of details, this team is DETAIL ORIENTED! I felt fully confident in her ability to make sure S#!$ got done! When rain arose and plans had to change, I didn't have to worry about my floral vendor as she had a backup plan before I even knew there needed to be one. It was so easy to schedule my initial consultation with them, easy to communicate throughout the process, easy to make changes along the way, easy to schedule the site visit with them..everything was simply easy! I would highly recommend any bride to use Luxe + Bloom. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow, words can't even begin to express how thankful I am for Chelsea, who not only is one of the most talented and experienced floral designers I know, but also is such a calming voice in the wild ride of wedding planning. From the very beginning of me choosing the color scheme, Chelsea took my Ivory, Dusty Blue, and Green colors and brought them to life in the most amazing selection of fresh flowers. With her years of experience in the industry, her keen eye for detail, visual design aesthetic in modern, whimsy, natural, traditional floral designs, and southern sweet personality - she will not only fulfill your dreams of your wedding design/floral decor, but EXCEED them and bring happy tears to your eyes on your wedding day. Knowing that she was in charge of the overall vibe and feel of my wedding day truly brought me such peace as I went throughout the wedding planning process. She will take away any stress you have with her clear communication throughout the design process. Trust that on the biggest day of your life, she will bring your fairy-tale wedding to life in gorgeous blooms that will simply take your breath away. You won't be disappointed by selecting Luxe + Bloom for your wedding day. Chelsea & her team will take care of your most adventurous dreams or simple request with the sweet southern hospitality she exudes. So thankful for her designing one of the best days of my life!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Luxe + Bloom 44
    Luxe + Bloom 45
    Luxe + Bloom 46

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

Chelsea is AMAZING! My wedding day was perfect because she helped bring my vision to life. She created beautiful bouquets and decor. She was so easy to work with and I would work with her again if an occasion ever called for it. I would HIGHLY recommend both her and her company.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Luxe + Bloom 52
    Luxe + Bloom 53
    Luxe + Bloom 54

Erica · Married on 05/06/2017

I had the privilege of getting to work with Chelsea on the florals for my wedding back in May 2017 and she is absolutely amazing! As someone who is not quite familiar with the wedding scene, Chelsea was able to provide the best suggestions to help make my vison a reality! She was always patient and very responsive to any questions or concerns that I had. Not to mention, her work is absolutely amazing! She put together my bouquet, my girls bouquets, the boutineers, the head piece for my flower girl, and florals for my ceremony. I would defintely work with her again and would recommend her to anyone wanting to add that perfect touch to their special day! Don’t take my word for it, look at her amazing work!

Sent on 08/05/2018