LUX Wedding Florist Reviews

111 Reviews for LUX Wedding Florist

• Heather

Heather Stearns · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Floral Dreams

Lux Florist creates your dreams in the art of flowers. We used Lux for our wedding at El Chorro and everything from the design, service and delivery were top notch. Walking into our wedding the day of was even more than I ever imagined with the beauty the flowers brought to our event.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 09/05/2020

Gorgeous, Amazing, Beautiful Work!

Cynthia and the team at LUX are magicians. What they did to transform our ceremony and reception were nothing short of magic.  The way they masterfully concocted the floral arrangements was something out of a dream. They truly listened to our requests and even though we do not have a botanical bone in our bodies, they seemling understood exactly what we were trying to communicate. Our guests were mesmerized by our floral at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Cynthia, thank you for helping to make our wedding everything we dreamed of.  We can't imagine what it would've been like without your professionalism - and thank goodness we don't have to!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kate

Kate Bobbitt · Married on 03/15/2020

Stunning & kind

I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to work with Cynthia and her team at LUX. At our in person consult it took her all of 5 minutes to catch my vision for the day and paint a picture for me of how she imagined the florals look. She was SPOT ON!

I had some idea of what I wanted for flowers—mainly that I only wanted white flowers with greenery. The way that she combined different flowers and greens together, my all white and green bouquet was as exquisite as I ever could have imagined it to be.

If you’re looking for a florist, look no further! You will be SO HAPPY if you choose LUX 🤗

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Beaudry Westin · Married on 11/17/2019

Dreamlike Floral

If it is possible to tell a love story through flowers, Cynthia did it magnificently.

I grew up with a beautiful garden in my front yard and have always loved the diversity of colors, textures, and shapes. My mother instilled this in me and I always wanted my wedding flowers to be uniquely special. Not a white rose kind of a girl, I didn’t know exactly what I wanted but I knew how I wanted them to make me feel.

We fell in love with Cynthia three times. The first was when we received her thoughtful proposal, which made it clear she heard us and was going to do everything in her power to translate it to floral. She couldn’t have been more collaborative or accommodating.

The second was during our floral mock-up. The groom immediately saw a flower that he felt looked a bit...shall we say erotic? He was too polite to mention and I walked right up to Cyn and said...umm do you see what we see? She ripped it out then and there, said “they’re OUT”, and we have laughed about it for a year since. After our mock-up, we spent hours with Cyn, sharing ideas. We wanted a funky, avant-garde, “beautiful disaster” of a floral chandelier and a reception that echoed the pink clouds we referenced during our ceremony in a Great Gatsby reading. She also had understood the groom’s love of drawing and recommended we make a signature pop-up bar with his drawings on the backdrop. Paired with my dream of pink balloons, we were off and running.

The third time was on wedding day. I only wish I could have frozen time to take in every detail. The bouquets were flawless, like a romantic dream. The ceremony structure was breathtaking, the pop-up bar AMAZING, and my perfect pink clouds made of baby’s breath aligned the dance party. Cyn was there the entire day to ensure it was perfect.

Lux and Cynthia will take your dreams (ones that can be hard to articulate) and turn them into reality. Trust their expertise, their vision, their noses. Cyn, my mother was very proud and we are forever grateful.

Love, Erik & Jenny

Sent on 11/20/2019

Michele · Married on 11/08/2019

Incredible wedding floral from lux!

Cynthia and her team are incredible. We were in love with all of our floral; she really understood our vision and created a warm romantic look. Our circular arch was the focal point of our wedding and really tied the natural beauty of the setting in with our theme. Cynthia was so easy to work with, available to answer all questions, and super helpful on revisions.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie D'Alba · Married on 04/06/2019

Dream come true!

Lux was so wonderful to work with. They made the entire process so easy and their work is absolutely stunning. They were with us the entire day of the wedding, setting up and making sure everything was absolutely perfect. Our flowers were so beautiful and fresh, they really have a vision of how to bring things together.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Julia Thomas · Married on 03/01/2019

So fabulous!!

Perfection from start to finish!! Loved Lux and our florals were so beautiful!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Saul Ortega · Married on 03/01/2019

Stunning Arrangements

Having the perfect floral arrangements for either a traditional Hispanic or Indian wedding is a tall feat in and of itself. We asked Lux to do both! The team was phenomenal in bouncing ideas back and forth and ultimately putting together the perfect arrangement for each event. There were multiple events that each required their own theme and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Lauren Landes · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection!

LUX was perfect. Literally. My fiance and I didn't know much about how to explain what we were wanting with all the floral decor, we only had a few photos and a vision. We met with Cynthia, explained what we could and then said, do your thing! Wow...we were blown away!! There was not a single thing we could have changed and loved every detail big and small. For us, this was a destination wedding, so communication was all through our planner and LUX and it was so easy and stress free. The entire LUX team was just so amazing! Check out their website and Instagram - pictures don't do them justice!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely gorgeous bouquets

Chantel was such a pleasure to work with! She was honestly one of our favorite wedding vendors - incredibly detail-oriented, organized, diligent, responsive and charming. We had full faith that the flowers were under control and sure enough, everything went smoothly from the first email contact to meeting with her to the flowers arriving on the day of the wedding. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, hair combs and a petal bumper, with a succulent motif. She even worked in ferns in January. Cannot say enough nice things about Lux and Chantel! Everything was even better than we envisioned!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Cynthia P and she was amazing. She did an excellent job on the floral arrangements for our wedding. She did not miss any little detail and the decor was better than we imagined.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 12/23/2017

My husband and I recently got married at Sassi. LUX was one of the preferred vendors, and highly recommended by Sassi's team. As an out-of-state bride, I was looking for a florist that would bring my vision to life without me being present. Kimber and Cynthia did just that. They were very quick to respond to questions, and were able to take just a few photos of inspiration and create the perfect floral arrangements for our big day. I would highly recommend LUX to any bride!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

LUX did a FANTASTIC job! My bridal bouquet was more than I had imagined or could have hoped for. It was absolutely perfect. I had really wanted peonies, but decided to go with garden roses since they looked similar and were less expensive. Then as a HUGE surprise on the day, Lux included a few peonies in my bouquet because they had some really nice ones come it. It was incredibly thoughtful and made my big day even more special. I worked with Cynthia and loved her creativity and responsiveness. She was very willing to play around with ideas and gave affordable alternatives to still achieve the look we wanted. I would highly recommend LUX and especially Cynthia as your floral consultant!

Sent on 02/24/2018
  • Emily723

Emily · Married on 07/04/2017

We absolutely loved our flowers and table decor at our wedding this past weekend. Cynthia and her team were absolutely the best! I cannot say enough about how helpful, friendly, and accommodating they were before and during the big day. They were professional and were the absolute icing on the cake at our venue. They made our day truly magical and I would highly, highly recommend them for any floral/decor needs at any event.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

The arrangements and bouquets were beautiful! The extra bling on the centerpieces and my bridal bouquet made it even better. I loved the lanterns as well. I appreciated them asking if I wanted more purple in the centerpieces before they put them out and making the adjustments I wanted on the spot. Great job!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Haley · Married on 04/08/2017

LUX was the contracted florist for the wedding venue we chose, but I could not imagine using any other company! During the initial meeting with Cynthia she helped my vision for the wedding day come to life! I showed her a few simple pictures of what I liked and she made it all come together beautifully. The majority of our decor was the flowers, so I of course wanted them to be spectacular and LUX did not disappoint! They were very flexible with some last minute additions we made. We were able to keep all of the centerpiece arrangements and all floral decor. We had A TON of flowers that we ended up using for our day-after barbecue. I was very happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend LUX!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kasie · Married on 11/12/2016

Cynthia & her team at Lux are incredible. She came included in our wedding package from McDowell Mountain Golf Club. I met with her on 2 separate occasions & you can tell she is passionate about what she does. Even gave us a tour of the warehouse & options for DIY centerpieces (we did not have Lux provide centerpieces due to cap on flowers within package details). The bouquets & boutonnieres were gorgeous-my photographer took photos of it because they meant so much to me. HIGHLY recommend Cynthia & Lux Florist!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Andi · Married on 09/03/2016

Cynthia at Lux Florist was amazing. I sent her a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. She was very kind and did a wonderful job.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Megan · Married on 05/20/2016

LUX was amazing from start to finish. We met with them to discuss our very general wants (bright colors, lots of texture, crazy floral elements, and non-traditional wedding), and they got it perfectly in their very prompt and fully broken down quote. The flowers that arrived for the wedding were fresh, colorful, and so fun. They also did a wild variety of table settings for us as well as awesome cocktail decor, all the wedding party flowers including many flower crowns, and more. Plus, they also designed a large 8' tall "wishing tree" out of a manzanita branches and an awesome succulent base! Overall, LUX was a wonderful vendor, great with communication, and provided a superior service for a very reasonable price. And, really, the flowers were amazing with such great attention to great design and balance!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tara · Married on 04/23/2016

Cynthia was amazing! She was able to see our vision clearly and really paid attention to what we were looking for.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Allyson · Married on 04/09/2016

LUX went above and beyond my expectations! I was so in love with how everything turned out for my Carefree wedding. I gave them a budget that I wanted to stay in and they made sure we stayed within that, but regardless of wanting to keep things simple it still seemed I had more flowers than I had expected and they were gorgeous! I'd use them again for an event of flowers were needed.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Miriam · Married on 12/20/2015

Amazing choices at great prices! My flowers got frozen the day before due to unforeseen weather and they right away offered options. I am super pleased with their work and better yet their floral...

Sent on 01/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Loved the flowers for the reception and ceremony!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/25/2015

We wanted a very simple, affordable, yet nice design for our wedding. With our strict budget, LUX came up with a beautiful floral design, along with centerpieces and other wedding decorations. When it came time for the wedding day, we were blown away by the effort they put into it; it was beautiful! Fantastic investment, and the quality of the final product looked to be 3-4 times what we paid. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Lux provided our bouquets, flower petal scroll and vine for the ceremony, as well as all of our reception centerpieces (3 different styles). They were mindful of my budget as well as creative with the ideas I gave them. I was very happy with how everything turned out and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/04/2015