LUVU (Band & DJ) Reviews

12 | Deland, FL

12 Reviews for LUVU (Band & DJ)

1 User photo

• Anastasiya

Anastasiya Prozorova · Married on 11/09/2019

Talented and Fun!

We live in Naples Florida and were so happy to have found Luvu. They traveled not only for our wedding day but also to check out or venue to discuss set up and what we were envisioning. We were so pleased throughout the planning process as they were easy to communicate with and offered very helpful suggestions. They learned our first dance song and did the most perfect cover! (Sade- By your side) They were very talented and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome they were. I truly remember most of the night out on the dance floor. They got everyone dancing with an incredible mix of songs. We would 100% hire them to do it all over again if we could!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2019

Choose them

LUVU couldn't have done a better job making my wedding more special! My (now) husband and I first saw LUVU perform at the bike bar crawl in New Smyrna and loved their energy and sound, so we asked if they do weddings and would travel for our wedding in Charleston, SC. They happily agreed and were SO easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. Beatrice, the lead singer/manager is very quick to respond and is so sweet. Truly, everyone in the band seemed sweet! We got so many compliments on how fun LUVU was and that the band performed amazing songs. If you choose them for your wedding expect it to go seamlessly on the bands end and to dance the night away =]

Sent on 06/16/2019

Sasha Curry · Married on 11/03/2018

True Entertainment Professionals

We hired LUVU to provide live ceremony music and to DJ our reception. It was the perfect blend of beautiful intimate live music and lively dancing during the reception. This option was cheaper than their full band for the reception and it allowed us to have more room in our budget to have them perform live for our ceremony. I really appreciate how they directed our needs into their recommended treatment. Finally, very easy to work with and genuinely nice people. Will recommend to all my future couples looking for wedding entertainment.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Melissa Shroud · Married on 10/06/2018

Wish I Had More Reasons to Book LUVU

Easily one of the best parts of my wedding. We had a smaller wedding and we were worried that live music may not be worth it because our family typically doesn't dance at get togethers. We were very surprised to see everyone on their feet after the first dances. It made for awesome memories that I've never really experienced before. I'm currently planning our family reunion and I will be rebooking this awesome band to recreate the special time we had at our wedding.

Jade · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I hired LUVU to perform at our ceremony and reception. They were nothing short of spectacular! They played our processional and first dance songs acoustically which really set the mood for how we had always imagined our wedding. I still get flashbacks to walking down the aisle and how beautiful it was. Whenever I think about this, I can always hear Beatrice and her guitarist performing our requests beautifully. If you are looking for that special touch for your upcoming wedding, strongly consider LUVU. They were outstanding! Xoxo, Jade & Eric

Austin Myles · Married on 06/02/2018

5-stars all the way!

Our wedding and reception were in Orlando, despite my wife and I being based out of NY. We have a lot of family in Florida, so it made it easier for everyone. It was a little daunting hiring vendors, much less a band, without hearing them live; however, some of our friends checked them out and gave their approval, so we booked it. Out of our vendors, they were the most prepared and responsive in addressing our needs and anticipating contingencies. This made it very smooth at the reception because they were able to keep the flow and energy very upbeat. Everyone, literally, everyone was dancing throughout the evening and it was so beautiful, seeing all of our loved ones together, enjoying life and love together. Highly recommend! 5-stars all the way!

Michelle Colins · Married on 05/19/2018

FAVE Part of my Reception!!!

LUVU takes the cake! Nothing better than dancing in your wedding gown on your big day, and this band really gave me plenty of opportunities to get down. You don't realize how important good live music is until you see the photos and videos afterwards. Thank you LUVU for the time of my life! All the best!!

Chloe · Married on 04/07/2018

We saw LUVU at Tin Roof in Orlando and had to have them for our special day. Out of all the vendors I worked with, they were the easiest to work with. I felt that they were very invested in our wedding reception because of their attention to detail, even going out of their way several times to be flexible in the planning and logistics of their performance. LUVU truly brought incredible energy to my wedding reception. Would book again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Julia Phillips · Married on 03/31/2018

The BEST band in Florida!

First off, thanks to Beatrice and LUVU for absolutely bringing the energy to our wedding reception. Excellent musicianship, MC'ing and attention to detail. They're a joy to work with and really made us feel comfortable the entire way through. Highly recommend! Thanks again, Julia

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

LUVU was awesome!!! They were able to work the crowd and get everyone involved. Would love to book again for family get togethers in the future. Thanks again for killing it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/11/2017

This band right here made my wedding! I scouted for over 6 months for a live band for my reception, watching demo videos and going out to clubs to find a live band. Most of the bands in Central Florida are either outdated or are very unprofessional. With LUVU, this was the exact opposite. I saw them perform at the Hard Rock and was blown away by Beatrice, the lead singer. I went up to her during one of their breaks to compliment them, and they were so humble and down-to-earth. They made me feel like we were family. In addition, they were punctual to every email, text, etc. and really made my husband and I feel valued throughout the entire process. If you're looking for a wedding band and they're available, you are doing yourself a disservice by not booking them! Best of luck guys, Rebecca and Ryan

Phillip · Married on 01/14/2017

As the groom of my wedding last year, I was only entrusted with choosing the music for our reception (my wife handled the rest lol). We were torn between a band or a DJ. Most of the bands that we were interested in were outside of our price range if we wanted a DJ as well. We were kind of torn until a friend of ours recommended LUVU. We checked them out at a show and they were awesome. But the best part is that they DJ as well! They made it super easy to accommodate how we wanted our reception to flow and were really professional and thoughtful throughout the whole process. If you're in the same boat as I was in, don't hesitate to hire them. They me look really good since that was my sole booking responsibility :)