LundynBridge Photography Reviews

LundynBridge Photography 6
LundynBridge Photography 7

Jamie Alves · Getting married on 09/11/2019

Photography

Bridget is extremely talented and gifted at what she does! Her passion for capturing people and personalities pushes her above and beyond her competition. She definitely has found her craft and offers a great value for her services. We were thrilled with my daughters senior portraits and she has also done my sisters family...Highly recommend!!!

Sharon · Married on 11/02/2018

Bridget at Lundyn Bridge Events and Photography is a dream to work with. Not only does she have exquisite taste in creating the perfect details that go into making a wedding beautiful, she is also such a gifted photographer. Her work is always top notch!

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest Sharon! Thank you, you are a dream to work with!

Marcie Nogueira · Married on 10/24/2018

Wonderful experience, amazing photos

You are wonderful Bridget! Thanks again for the beautiful photos!

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcie! It was so nice meeting you, I had such a great time and enjoyed working with you all!

Cheri Arrigo · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding photography

Where to even begin! From the moment we met Bridget we fell in love, knowing we hit the jackpot having her capture such a special day for us. From start to finish (and even after) she has shown her professionalism, dedication, creativity, and the love that she puts into everything she does. We can’t thank her enough, we are forever grateful.

Debbie Thorpe · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely better then I could have imagined

Extremely professional, wonderful, talented and gifted lady that took us under her wing with such a calming effect on us Everything turned out absolutely amazing!
    I’m truly grateful to have had such a beautiful caption our day.

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Debbie! I enjoyed meeting you all, and had so much fun! We got so many great photos!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Hands Down the Best!!

Bridget is absolutely amazing!

• F

Fabiana · Married on 06/23/2018

Bridget is a dream!!!! She photographed our wedding and did a stunning job! After I did my boudoir shoot with Bridget, I knew she had to be the one to capture our wedding. She handled our large and unruly family and wedding party with ease, getting wonderful candid shots, classy posed shots and capturing some of the really heartfelt moments of the day. We have so many gorgeous photos that I cannot decide which ones to print and frame! A good problem to have.

Bridget was also a crucial resource during the month leading up to the wedding in helping us plan out the timeline. When we had to veer off the timeline a bit due to unforeseen delays, she was able to roll with punches and adjust as necessary. And, since so many of our guests were attending from out of town, we really wanted to spend as much time as possible with friends and family rather than running around for pictures by ourselves, and she made that happen. All of this and we still ended up with hundreds of great photos.

I can’t say enough about how great it was to have Bridget be part of our wedding! She brought a very relaxed but professional vibe from beginning to end. She is fun, easy to talk to and stayed really in tune with us throughout the day. Not only is she great to be around, but she also has a ton of talent – we have amazing photos!

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Fabiana, you are just so sweet and I really enjoyed working with you and Calen. Can we do the day all over again?! So much fun!!

kandolyn · Married on 01/11/2018

Bridget has an eye for capturing moments that you will cherish forever! Her patience and attention to detail is impeccable. I couldn't be more pleased with my photos and will definitely use her again and reccomend her work to friends!

Sent on 02/08/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kandolyn! I love our time together!

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2017

Bridget does an amazing job capturing the love and happiness in her photography. I still look at the photos she did for me and cry and laugh because they are such treasures! She is sweet and calm and makes you feel comfortable. Her creative techniques and natural ability to capture those sweet moments makes the experience even more memorable. She uses her talent to bring many people happiness for years to come.

Sent on 02/16/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Jamie, thank you so much!

Dana · Married on 07/29/2017

Bridget took our wedding photos and we had the best experience! Her photos are perfection and she does an excellent job at capturing all the right moments. She was flexible, affordable, professional, and so fun. We had such a great time with her and would recommend her services to anyone.

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2017

LundynBridge photography has beautifully captured some of my most precious moments. Bridgette is fantastic to work with...flexible creative and lots of fun. I've done 3 photoshoots so far and have another in the works. I highly recommend using her service for your photo needs :)

Sent on 02/17/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! I always look forward to our shoots together!!

I had seen Bridget's photographs on facebook and was always loving how creative she was. I sent her a message and she got right back to me and was so awesome to squeeze me in. I needed to get a head shot for my new business cards. She made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I was so happy with them, it was hard to decide which one to pick and I'm my own worst critic lol. I can't wait for nice weather so I can have her do our family photos. ??

Thank you so much!!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2016

Bridgett is absolutely wonderful. She thinks outside of the box and will suggest flattering and unique poses. She captured everything I could have ever wanted. Would surely recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much Megan!

Katie · Married on 05/13/2015

LundynBridge events and photography is without a doubt, hands down, the best there is!! Bridget has an incredible talent and eye for beauty and detail and it shows in everything she does. From capturing the magic of those candid moments, to gathering everyone together for group photos...her pictures always look like works of art.

Sent on 02/04/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie!! You are so sweet!

Jessicah · Married on 10/03/2014

Bridget is incredibly talented! She's extremely creative and has a great eye for detail. Not only does she take amazing photos, she's one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I highly recommend her. I've had her take photos for us many times, and she always exceeds my expectations.

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jess, you are so sweet!

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

Bridget is a fantastic photographer! She is so creative, easy to work with, and just plain fun! She did our engagement and wedding photos which turned out AMAZING!! Thank you Bridget for all your beautiful, hard work! My husband and I could not be happier! We highly recommend Bridget with Lundynbridge events and photography!

Sent on 01/15/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I loved working with you guys, and photographing your wedding in Maui!!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Randoph · Married on 08/22/2014

Best Photo Experience We Have Ever Had!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bridget! She is easy to work with and makes you feel super comfortable while she's taking your photos. Not only that but her work is STUNNING. The moments she captured during our family session, brought me to tears. I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2013

I recently did a boudoir photo shoot with Bridget at Lundyn Bridge events and photography. I had the best experience and my photos turned out just amazing! I'm getting married in October 2017 and will be using these photos and as a wedding present for my soon to husband who is going to be just thrilled. Bridget had so many creative ideas for me that where tasteful and beautiful for photos. Ive also seen a lot of Bridget's work not only with photography but her events with a few friends and her work and creativity is just outstanding! Highly recommend Lundyn Bridge Events and Photography to others.

Sent on 02/13/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You were a dream to work with, so much fun!!

Destiny · Married on 08/17/2013

Bridget has been our amazing photographer for engagement photos and then wedding. I continue to recommend her to other people because she captured our moments so beautifully and our pictures couldn't have been any more perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2017

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you Destiny! You and David were so fun to work with, I loved spending time with you and capturing your special day!

Deanna · Married on 09/16/2012

Highly recommend LundynBridge Events and photography. Bridgett took my kids senior high school pictures. She captured both kids personalities to a T. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. My son dislikes his picture taken but she was able to "work" with him and the pictures are stunning.

LundynBridge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna!

Sarah Dehoyos · Married on 06/29/2002

Perfect Experience

I've always known that Bridget Murray was a talented photographer (I know her personally and have been following her for a long time), but not until we had her do our family photos, did I realize just how easy she made the process. She helped me decide what to dress the family in and helped pick a place for our shoot. She was booked with weddings every weekend we could get together so she did our shoot on a Friday evening at a local neighborhood park. It was convenient and easy and the pictures are amazing. It was so hard to pick which ones to print (took me months to actually decide) because they were all so great. When the time came, Bridget helped me decide on prints as well. The detail Bridget goes into with each client is unheard of - she takes the time to help decide on the big decisions and the little decisions. I can't imagine using anyone else for our family pictures. Thank you so much Bridget and LundynBridge Photography!

LundynBridge Photography 12