Lunalee Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Colleen H. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

made us feel very comfortable

Husband and I hate having pictures taken. Lunalee made us feel comfortable, and our photos are beautiful. They captured a lot of great photos of our guests having fun, too.
    Ladan Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Over the moon with our photos!

We absolutely LOVED working with Erik for our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and truly went above & beyond to capture the most amazing shots. We are so in love with our photos and can’t thank him enough. Highly recommend Lunalee for your wedding!! Thank you, Erik!
  • Tori
    Tori M. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't recommend enough!

I can't recommend Lunalee and specifically Meli and Chris enough! From our first interaction, they were kind, attentive, collaborative, and accomodating as we had to push back our wedding a year because of COVID.

They were such a pleasure to work the day of - they made us feel immediately comfortable and were a much-needed calming presence making sure everything went off without a hitch. They are also super fun, and we genuinely had a blast working with them, even during all of the awkward poses (which were well worth it). I also appreciated how fast they sent us some sneak peek photos - only two days after the wedding! The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and I am looking forward to treasuring them forever. Thank you so much for everything, Meli and Chris.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Maddie
    Maddie R. Married on 03/26/2022

Highly, highly recommend!!!!

I can not recommend Lunalee Photography enough! Erik and Stephen joined us on our wedding day to shoot photos and video in Atlanta this past March. Not only did the photos and wedding film come out AMAZING, throughout the day, these two were a source of much-needed calm amidst the hecticness of timelines and schedules. They made moving from pose to pose, group to group, seamless and stress-free.

Our ceremony was at the Cathedral of Christ the King. They only allow 15 minutes after the mass concludes for photos. This was no problem for Erik! I gave him a shot list a few days prior, and he knocked out all of the family groupings we wanted seemlessly. We even got a plethera of shots outside of the church before heading to the venue.

We received our photos and film in a timely fashion, all high quality and selected with care. Stephen even reached out to ask about our music preferences for the film.

Overall, we are extremely pleased with our decision to work with Lunalee. From our engagement photos in Piedmont Park, to the Big Day- thank you so much for making the best day ever, one we will never forget!
    Myriam Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing duo!

So professional, so nice, so efficient AND they take awesome photos. My husband and I are forever grateful. Awesome awesome work again guys.
  • Tyler
    Tyler U. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond happy with Lunalee and our wedding photos!

My wife and I were incredibly fortunate to come across Lunalee Photography for our engagement and wedding photography needs. From our first interactions via email, to a video chat and even on the wedding day, their kindness and professionalism made us feel at ease. As many of you read this review, thinking of your own wedding day, selecting a photography company to capture one of the most important and memorable days of your life, is not easy. But, rest assured, that if you choose Lunalee, you will be impressed throughout the entire process. Their thoughtfulness with the style of photography, the editing techniques, the way they can quickly think on their feet to capture the best shots matching your personality, culminates into a collection of photographs you will cherish for a very long time. We absolutely adored working with them and are so thankful to be able to share their amazing work with our friends and family.
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 12/06/2021

Best Experience Yet

Working with Meli and Chris was truly an amazing experience! We have worked with several photographers before, and Meli and Chris have been our favorite to work with by far. They are so kind and professional and made everything so easy leading up to our pictures! They make you feel so comfortable and we had so much fun as we were taking our pictures. The shots that they were able to capture are insane and I cannot wait to hire them again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photos and amazing to work with!!

Erik and Christlyn are absolutely amazing!! We were lucky enough to work with them twice and all of the photos turned out so beautiful for both of our weddings. They helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera, made our entire experience so much fun, and had such creative ideas on the fly! We will treasure our photos forever and highly recommend booking Lunalee Photography!
  • Todd
    Todd D. Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic experience

Working with Lunalee from the beginning was a great experience. While we were in the planning phase they helped us with a timeline which was sorely needed as we had a very small, DIY wedding. Our engagement photos at Toccoa Falls turned out great because of their direction and talents. Then when the big day came it was more of the same that we had come to expect - just pure professionalism. They meshed very well with all the wedding guests and our pictures turned out excellent. They made our big day such a memorable experience.
    Aubrey D. Married on 10/17/2021

S T U N N I N G work

Working with Christlyn and Eric was so freaking fun and simple, which produced the most natural and gorgeous photos. They make the entire experience so enjoyable, which isn’t easy to do. It is so hard picking a favorite photo from their sessions because they are all
    S T U N N I N G. For anyone looking for a photographer, try to get on their schedule if you can!
    Jenna Married on 10/10/2021

Elopement perfection!

Erik and Christlyn helped make our Big Sur elopement the best day ever. From the minute I reached out to them for availability, they have been super responsive and so, so kind. They made us feel so comfortable the whole time they were with us, and I believe that was partly due to the fact that they were so open to communication from the moment we FaceTimed to meet each other prior to booking. We traveled from New York and we didn't have to worry about finding a ceremony spot- they had the perfect location picked out for us! This took so much stress away from the planning. Of course, the photos came out amazing and the return time for the whole series was much quicker than anticipated. If you're on the fence about booking them for your big day, DO IT! You won't regret it!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lunalee truly knows how to capture those special moments

I been in loved with the style of photography lunalee captures from the colors to how they capture those moments of sparks! They are wife and husband duo so they truly understand how to get both bride and groom needs and create awesome outcomes! We are a awkward couple and they made us look like movie stars! Thats the magic they do it was all smiles and giggles from engagement shots to wedding photos! All the photos look so good that it was so hard to choose the final 100 for the wedding album! And my husband hates like hates taking photos but he was posing got really into it
  • Cait
    Caitlin R. Married on 08/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographers you will ever meet!

My husband and I used Lunalee Photography for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and our wedding last year. We worked with Erik and Christlyn for engagement photos and the wedding and could not have loved them more! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, we laughed a lot and had a great time. The pictures were incredible and met my style expectations perfectly! Seeing Erik and Christlyn again on our wedding day was like seeing old friends. The photos from that day are beyond perfect and we will cherish them for many years to come!

We worked with Meli and Chris for our rehearsal dinner and they were also so sweet and amazing! It was great that we were able to work with 2 of the couples on this amazing team, and would highly recommend you use Lunalee for all of your photography needs. We certainly will use them again in the future!
  • Tori
    Tori M. Married on 07/17/2021

Dream Wedding Photographers!

We used Erik and Christlyn for our wedding photographers. From the beginning they were absolutely AMAZING! They made sure to get to know us and exactly what we wanted from our photos and they captured everything we wanted perfectly. They were fun, outgoing, and made my husband and I (awkward and no idea what to do in front of a camera) look pinterest-esq.
    One thing that really stuck out to me compared to other photographers is that they had no time frame on the wedding day, they simply showed up when the day began and left after our big exit. This made our day stress free and I knew they would capture every moment of our day. They were always on time and communicated with us constantly.
    I really cannot say enough good things about them, highly recommend!
    Lauren Married on 07/16/2021

The best in the biz!

Lunalee was the best! They are so fun and make you feel so comfortable taking photos. They are awesome people and their quality of work is incredible! I would highly recommend them to anyone for your big day!
    Porsha Married on 06/04/2021

Wonderful team/beautiful photos!

Erik and Christlyn were amazing! When I first saw their photos I knew I wanted them to be our photographers! We unfortunately had to cancel our initial wedding plans/date due to covid-19, but Erik and Christlyn were super supportive and very easy to work with when it came to rescheduling our wedding date. They are super fun and made it so easy to be in front of the camera when both my husband and I are not that comfortable with being photographed. They were super thorough and got all the most important shots without us having to mention what was wanted. They are truly a great team and captured the most beautiful memories of our special day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographers I could have asked for!

My husband and I loved working with Christlyn and Erik! We loved that we were able to FaceTime them to get to know them before signing the contract. They are very down-to-earth and easy to be around, which is exactly what we wanted for our photographers. We also loved their photography style, and didn't feel like our pictures were all very "posed" and more natural feeling, which is exactly what we were hoping for. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful and we're so glad we were able to work with them.
    Savanna J. Married on 05/08/2021

Best Team!

Erik and Christalyn were so lovely to work with! They captured our special day so perfectly and were there with us every step of the way through our planning process. They were recommended to us by a friend and we could not have been more happy with their services! Highly highly recommend!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need to hire Meli and Chris!

Meli and Chris made our wedding and engagement picture dreams come true! They were such a pleasure to work with and continued to help pose us making sure everything turned out perfect! They communicated with us throughout the whole process and even came along to our walk through to scope out the best picture locations. Highly suggest using Meli and Chris to make your photography dreams come to life!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 05/02/2021

Fabulous wedding photographers!

Not only are my pictures beautiful but Erik and Christlyn were so easy to work with! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera and they helped to put us at ease and made the process natural and fun! I'm so grateful they were able to capture the happiness of our day with such beautiful pictures. We get so many compliments on them!! Thank you so much Lunalee! :)
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 04/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Photography

Chris and Meli were amazing! Meli was always pleasant and prompt with communication. She even worked with me to move our time up one hour the day before the wedding because of rain in the forecast. She and Chris captured all the "feels" of our wedding through gorgeous posed shots and candid shots! They were both extremely nice and helped my husband and me feel at ease.....even when a snake tried to photobomb us! 🤣 My waterfall wedding was all that I'd hoped for and more.... And Chris and Meli captured it all beautifully. Now I have a lifetime to revisit and treasure that perfect day through my amazing photos. I HIGHLY recommend this team!
    Nicole A. Married on 04/03/2021

A Fairytale Photography Experience

Meli & Chris with Lunalee Photography are the best in the game! Not only did we receive some of the best photos we've ever seen with our engagement shoot and wedding album, but we had so much fun during every encounter with Meli & Chris. They know how to direct and pose you in a natural, comfortable way and work with the light to find that dreamy, romantic feel everyone wants for their wedding day. If you value the quality of the photos from your wedding day as much as we do, you will choose Meli & Chris to capture your day!
    Allison M. Married on 04/03/2021

The best!

I could not have asked better duo!!! Erik and Christlyn are so wonderful and do such amazing work!! Not only did they take the most beautiful photos both for our wedding day and engagement, but they made us laugh and feel so relaxed during picture taking! They are artistic, efficient, and just overall fun to be around! And again, the pictures are perfection!!
    Meghan Married on 03/20/2021

Best photographers ever

PICK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!! First of all, I cannot say enough good things about Erik & Christlyn. They’re both SO much fun to work with, and we never once felt awkward or uncomfortable during the photo taking process. It was such a blast to hang with them! Also, the photos... wow wow WOW. Every photo is absolutely STUNNING. We’re having a difficult time deciding which photos to print because EVERY single one is so beautiful!! They helped capture some of the most candid moments from our day that we now can look back on and cherish forever. I 1000/10 recommend them for anyone looking for some INCREDIBLE photography!!
  • Ashlley
    Ashlley L. Married on 12/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't stop looking at the pictures!!

On our wedding day, I was honestly more anxious about having to take photos than the wedding itself. This is the first time I've ever had professional pictures taken so I was worried about the process and how they would turn out but wow Christlyn & Erik made the whole process so easy and fun!! The pictures look absolutely amazing and they did every picture we wanted and they were so patient throughout the day. We received a preview of our pictures the next day and I can honestly say I've looked at them almost everyday. If you're looking for someone to create beautiful, perfect pictures for your wedding, these two are probably some of the most talented photographers in the industry.
illustration stars