Lunalee Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Myriam Getting married on 02/05/2022

Amazing duo!

So professional, so nice, so efficient AND they take awesome photos. My husband and I are forever grateful. Awesome awesome work again guys.
  • Tyler
    Tyler U. Married on 01/01/2022

Beyond happy with Lunalee and our wedding photos!

My wife and I were incredibly fortunate to come across Lunalee Photography for our engagement and wedding photography needs. From our first interactions via email, to a video chat and even on the wedding day, their kindness and professionalism made us feel at ease. As many of you read this review, thinking of your own wedding day, selecting a photography company to capture one of the most important and memorable days of your life, is not easy. But, rest assured, that if you choose Lunalee, you will be impressed throughout the entire process. Their thoughtfulness with the style of photography, the editing techniques, the way they can quickly think on their feet to capture the best shots matching your personality, culminates into a collection of photographs you will cherish for a very long time. We absolutely adored working with them and are so thankful to be able to share their amazing work with our friends and family.
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 12/06/2021

Best Experience Yet

Working with Meli and Chris was truly an amazing experience! We have worked with several photographers before, and Meli and Chris have been our favorite to work with by far. They are so kind and professional and made everything so easy leading up to our pictures! They make you feel so comfortable and we had so much fun as we were taking our pictures. The shots that they were able to capture are insane and I cannot wait to hire them again!
    Aubrey D. Married on 10/17/2021

S T U N N I N G work

Working with Christlyn and Eric was so freaking fun and simple, which produced the most natural and gorgeous photos. They make the entire experience so enjoyable, which isn’t easy to do. It is so hard picking a favorite photo from their sessions because they are all
    S T U N N I N G. For anyone looking for a photographer, try to get on their schedule if you can!
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 05/08/2021

You need to hire Meli and Chris!

Meli and Chris made our wedding and engagement picture dreams come true! They were such a pleasure to work with and continued to help pose us making sure everything turned out perfect! They communicated with us throughout the whole process and even came along to our walk through to scope out the best picture locations. Highly suggest using Meli and Chris to make your photography dreams come to life!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 04/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Photography

Chris and Meli were amazing! Meli was always pleasant and prompt with communication. She even worked with me to move our time up one hour the day before the wedding because of rain in the forecast. She and Chris captured all the "feels" of our wedding through gorgeous posed shots and candid shots! They were both extremely nice and helped my husband and me feel at ease.....even when a snake tried to photobomb us! 🤣 My waterfall wedding was all that I'd hoped for and more.... And Chris and Meli captured it all beautifully. Now I have a lifetime to revisit and treasure that perfect day through my amazing photos. I HIGHLY recommend this team!
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 04/03/2021

A Fairytale Photography Experience

Meli & Chris with Lunalee Photography are the best in the game! Not only did we receive some of the best photos we've ever seen with our engagement shoot and wedding album, but we had so much fun during every encounter with Meli & Chris. They know how to direct and pose you in a natural, comfortable way and work with the light to find that dreamy, romantic feel everyone wants for their wedding day. If you value the quality of the photos from your wedding day as much as we do, you will choose Meli & Chris to capture your day!
    Allison M. Married on 04/03/2021

The best!

I could not have asked better duo!!! Erik and Christlyn are so wonderful and do such amazing work!! Not only did they take the most beautiful photos both for our wedding day and engagement, but they made us laugh and feel so relaxed during picture taking! They are artistic, efficient, and just overall fun to be around! And again, the pictures are perfection!!
    Meghan Married on 03/20/2021

Best photographers ever

PICK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!! First of all, I cannot say enough good things about Erik & Christlyn. They’re both SO much fun to work with, and we never once felt awkward or uncomfortable during the photo taking process. It was such a blast to hang with them! Also, the photos... wow wow WOW. Every photo is absolutely STUNNING. We’re having a difficult time deciding which photos to print because EVERY single one is so beautiful!! They helped capture some of the most candid moments from our day that we now can look back on and cherish forever. I 1000/10 recommend them for anyone looking for some INCREDIBLE photography!!
  • Ashlley
    Ashlley L. Married on 12/03/2020

I can't stop looking at the pictures!!

On our wedding day, I was honestly more anxious about having to take photos than the wedding itself. This is the first time I've ever had professional pictures taken so I was worried about the process and how they would turn out but wow Christlyn & Erik made the whole process so easy and fun!! The pictures look absolutely amazing and they did every picture we wanted and they were so patient throughout the day. We received a preview of our pictures the next day and I can honestly say I've looked at them almost everyday. If you're looking for someone to create beautiful, perfect pictures for your wedding, these two are probably some of the most talented photographers in the industry.
  • Allie
    Allie G. Married on 11/23/2020

A Complete Dream!!

Lunalee provided me with Meli and Chris as our wedding day photographers. We connected right away as they felt invested and excited about our day. They couldn’t have made our day easier, more fun, or more jaw-droppingly gorgeous in photos!! We were totally at ease in front of the camera and couldn’t be more obsessed with our photos. Highly, highly recommend.
    Jessica H. Married on 11/20/2020

An amazing photography team!!

Erik and Christlyn are wonderful to work with!! They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagment and wedding photos and they are very quick and easy to communicate with. When we had to change our plans due to COVID and postpone our big wedding, they made it such an easy process to move everything to next year and book an elopement with them for our small ceremony on our original date. We received an exciting preview of our photos on the same day, while we were at our reception. The photos are so beautiful and we cannot wait to see the rest! We are so excited to work with them again next year!!
  • Kimalexxis
    Kim A. Married on 11/11/2020

Simply Amazing! 11/11/2020

Christlyn and Erik were nothing short of Amazing. They were the first vendor I hired and were incredible from start to finish. Their work speaks for itself. In an unprecedented time and when everything seemed uncertain, they stayed in communication with us to make sure we were still on schedule. We didn't do an engagement shoot with anyone because it just wasn't for us. Even so, they made us feel comfortable and hyped us up when we were already so nervous from the wedding ceremony. Our wedding day had a 100% chance of rain and never once did they push for a "call it " time as other vendors did to me on this special day. They were patient and kind to everyone. My husband and I are more than happy with their work and you will not be disappointed. Don't wait to book them either because they are so wonderful they get booked quickly and only take on a certain amount of weddings, I booked all my vendors a year out! These are the memories that are going to last a lifetime and Lunalee Photography captured that for us! Thank you!
    Kerry B. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

This was the best experience we could have possible asked for! After our first session getting rained out, they were extremely flexible with us on rescheduling around our work schedules! And their recommendations for a sunrise shoot was the best decision. Once we were at our location they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and that was really important to me!

We got previews the same day and we were blown away! Once we received all of our prints we were sooooo happy! More than we could have ever imagined and so glad we will have these pictures, that represent our love, for the rest of our lives! Definitely recommend!
    Stephanie H. Married on 09/13/2020

Professional and FUN

I seriously couldn't speak higher of Erik and Christlyn. First, they are the perfect mix of professional and fun. Weddings are stressful (of course), but these two really took the pressure of me (a bride) and made sure our day was perfect. From the time they arrived they pumped up the wedding party and brought so much fun to our wedding photos. They have a special ability of making anyone in front of the camera extremely comfortable. I love their candid photography style. They capture so many special moments, and now looking back at our wedding photos make my husband and I smile and laugh. Their style, editing, and overall skill were perfect- more than I could have hoped for. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 07/06/2020

Literally the BEST

If you’re looking for wedding or elopement photographers, look no further than Christlyn and Erik. HIGHLY recommend 10/10. I really can’t say enough wonderful things about them. My wife and I searched forever, looking for the perfect photographers to capture our elopement and are so incredibly happy (and lucky) that we found Lunalee when we did. It doesn’t get any better than these two. They give great direction, make you feel super comfortable, and the fact that they’re such a joy to be around is a bonus. It’s a day we will never forget, with the most gorgeous pictures to look back on and show our future children and grandchildren, thanks to them. ❤️
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 06/13/2020

Boho Dream Come True

Christlyn & Erik were so helpful with everything! They know what looks good and it took a lot of stress off of me because I knew I could trust their eye of creativity. I will forever cherish my engagement & wedding photos. They also helped in creating a timeline that helped my coordinator and other vendors have an idea of when and where to be. They also aligned my theme to their brilliant eye and I was blown away! They captured everything perfectly!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Stunning

I cannot recommend Erik & Christlyn enough. My fiancé and I asked them to do our engagement photos and they were breathtaking! Friends and family thought they looked straight out of a magazine— and they do! :) I can't actually put words to it, but when I look at these pictures I can see the love we have for each other in a way I could never visually see before. They are beyond anything I could have ever expected. We will cherish these pictures forever.
  • Kevin
    Kevin Married on 05/16/2020

Simply Amazing

Just "wow!" is all I can say about Lunalee Photography. I could not imagine our engagement shoot or wedding day being captured more perfectly. We found Christlyn and Erik on instagram and loved the style of their photos. After meeting them for coffee, they were one of the easiest vendors to say yes to. We had so much fun in all of our shoots with them, they have a way of making you relax to capture the most amazing moments and make it look natural. They had to put up with our very nervous dog during our engagement shoot and somehow made him look calm, cool, and collected.

We also were a couple who had to move their wedding due to covid-19, and they made it so effortless for us to choose a new date and get everything moved. It was such a relief during a time that was extremely stressful. We are so thankful they were part of our day and couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Thank you so much Christlyn and Erik for capturing our day perfectly, we are obsessed with EVERY SINGLE photo you took.
  • Candace
    Candace M. Married on 05/12/2020

AMAZING Photographers!

I was a little nervous to be in front of the camera but Christlyn and Erik made me feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot! They guided us and aimed for the most perfect photo. When we received our photos we cried, giggled, squealed.. we were in love with them!! I couldn’t imagine them being any better. They captured the love we have for each other in the most amazing way. We highly recommend Lunalee photography. We will forever get to cherish these beautiful photos and I’m so thankful! We are extremely excited for our wedding photos now!!!
  • Kanella
    Kanella C. Married on 05/11/2020

I wouldn't have changed a thing

They are just awesome! When we decided to elope we knew we wanted Christlyn & Erik right off the bat. Then when we had to make last minute changes like location and date and everything due to COVID they both took it head on and said no problem and helped us with the process. We love our pictures and would not have changed anything. As a photographer myself choosing another photographer to do your pictures is hard!
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 04/09/2020

Lunalee Photography!!

Luna Lee Photography is amazing!!! Christlyn & Erik made us feel so comfortable during the planning process and the day of our wedding! The pictures turned out beautifully. I am so impressed with them- as we had to work through a pandemic and a reschedule! They helped me to come up with a time line and it was executed flawlessly. Thank you for making my day so special!

- Taylor and Josh
    Niki Married on 03/30/2020

You won’t find better!

I am so THANKFUL to Lunalee Photography for capturing every special detail of our big day. They did an absolutely amazing job, and we are IN LOVE with all of our photos. We cried looking through them! You couldn’t see the sweat dripping off me (it was hot! 😅) or the stress of a train making us an hour late to the venue, or any of the day-of mishaps that came unexpectedly. All you see in our photos is LOVE, and laughter, and happily ever after ❤️ It was so special to see the many moments we missed bc we were somewhere else at the time on that day. They did such a good job of being everywhere, but blending with our guests at the same time. They are both are so very talented, and since the first time I reached out to them, I was glad that I did. With everything that went on throughout our wedding journey due to Covid, they were a shining bright light. They were warm, and reassuring. They had great communication, which conveyed confidence and kept me calm. Their expertise came in clutch when our entire schedule was thrown off, and we still got every picture I would’ve wanted despite the time crunch. In looking at all our photos, I couldn’t even believe they were OURS ❤️ We feel so lucky to have them!! I couldn’t recommend them more. When I was at the lowest point of our engagement, struggling to pick up the pieces of a wedding we had planned for 2.5 years that was destroyed due to the pandemic two weeks before our big day, I shot Lunalee a message, and they were empathetic, and compassionate. I will forever appreciate how they handled this hot mess of a bride in total panic. And I honestly couldn’t imagine anyone else having been there to capture the best day of our lives with us. I really can’t say enough good things about them. They also were SUPER quick with their turnaround!! THE VERY NEXT DAY, they send me an email congratulating us, and included about 20 “sneak peek” photos to hold us over until they finished them all. It was so exciting to look at them on our honeymoon! They said it would only be 3 wks til we received ALL the photos, and they held true to that timeframe! In less than a month, we had all of our photos, in well-organized albums, easily accessible through a link they sent. Just the icing on the wedding cake! ❤️
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 03/10/2020

Perfection

Erik & Christlyn met my (now) husband and I in Yosemite National Park to photograph our elopement / private vow ceremony. The whole experience from beginning to end was just perfect. We had about a 2 mile roundtrip hike to the edge of the mountain where we said our vows and back to our cars and the entire experience just felt like we were on a hike, hanging with old friends. They made everything feel so relaxed and comfortable, while also guiding us on how to pose and angle without feeling forced or corny. The day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. To top it all off, they sent us about 20-30 edited shots the very next day! We were so thrilled to share with our families so soon. The photos are absolutely stunning. The editing and colors of their work is unbelievable! I have had so many people tell us they are the most beautiful photos they have ever seen. THANK YOU Erik and Christlyn! You two are the best!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Atlanta Photographer

Christlyn and Erik were so easy and fun to work with! From the engagement session to the wedding day they made us feel comfortable while taking pictures and were great at directly us on what to do and making us laugh. I knew I could trust them to get all the pictures I wanted on my wedding day and our pictures are amazing! I would recommend Lunalee to anyone!