Lunalee Photography Reviews

112 | Atlanta, GA

112 Reviews for Lunalee Photography

• Tyler

Tyler Upton · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Beyond happy with Lunalee and our wedding photos!

My wife and I were incredibly fortunate to come across Lunalee Photography for our engagement and wedding photography needs. From our first interactions via email, to a video chat and even on the wedding day, their kindness and professionalism made us feel at ease. As many of you read this review, thinking of your own wedding day, selecting a photography company to capture one of the most important and memorable days of your life, is not easy. But, rest assured, that if you choose Lunalee, you will be impressed throughout the entire process. Their thoughtfulness with the style of photography, the editing techniques, the way they can quickly think on their feet to capture the best shots matching your personality, culminates into a collection of photographs you will cherish for a very long time. We absolutely adored working with them and are so thankful to be able to share their amazing work with our friends and family.

Sent on 05/06/2020

Aubrey Danielson · Getting married on 10/17/2021

S T U N N I N G work

Working with Christlyn and Eric was so freaking fun and simple, which produced the most natural and gorgeous photos. They make the entire experience so enjoyable, which isn’t easy to do. It is so hard picking a favorite photo from their sessions because they are all
    S T U N N I N G. For anyone looking for a photographer, try to get on their schedule if you can!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kimalexxis

Kim Alexia · Married on 11/11/2020

Simply Amazing! 11/11/2020

Christlyn and Erik were nothing short of Amazing. They were the first vendor I hired and were incredible from start to finish. Their work speaks for itself. In an unprecedented time and when everything seemed uncertain, they stayed in communication with us to make sure we were still on schedule. We didn't do an engagement shoot with anyone because it just wasn't for us. Even so, they made us feel comfortable and hyped us up when we were already so nervous from the wedding ceremony. Our wedding day had a 100% chance of rain and never once did they push for a "call it " time as other vendors did to me on this special day. They were patient and kind to everyone. My husband and I are more than happy with their work and you will not be disappointed. Don't wait to book them either because they are so wonderful they get booked quickly and only take on a certain amount of weddings, I booked all my vendors a year out! These are the memories that are going to last a lifetime and Lunalee Photography captured that for us! Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Kerry Brewer · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

This was the best experience we could have possible asked for! After our first session getting rained out, they were extremely flexible with us on rescheduling around our work schedules! And their recommendations for a sunrise shoot was the best decision. Once we were at our location they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and that was really important to me!

We got previews the same day and we were blown away! Once we received all of our prints we were sooooo happy! More than we could have ever imagined and so glad we will have these pictures, that represent our love, for the rest of our lives! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Isabelle

Isabelle Cullen · Married on 10/06/2020

An Absolute Dream!!

Working with Erik and Christlyn was an absolute dream! We truly can't say enough great things about their warmth, work ethic, professionalism, and craft. We had them for both our engagement and wedding photos and the compliments are endless! We now have stunning, timeless photos to commemorate one of the most special days of our lives. The entire time, Erik and Christlyn made us feel comfortable and beautiful, and we genuinely laughed and enjoyed their company throughout the entire process. Book Lunalee - it'll be the best wedding decision (outside of marrying your best friend!) you'll ever make.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Stephanie Hittle · Married on 09/13/2020

Professional and FUN

I seriously couldn't speak higher of Erik and Christlyn. First, they are the perfect mix of professional and fun. Weddings are stressful (of course), but these two really took the pressure of me (a bride) and made sure our day was perfect. From the time they arrived they pumped up the wedding party and brought so much fun to our wedding photos. They have a special ability of making anyone in front of the camera extremely comfortable. I love their candid photography style. They capture so many special moments, and now looking back at our wedding photos make my husband and I smile and laugh. Their style, editing, and overall skill were perfect- more than I could have hoped for. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Marro · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Stunning

I cannot recommend Erik & Christlyn enough. My fiancé and I asked them to do our engagement photos and they were breathtaking! Friends and family thought they looked straight out of a magazine— and they do! :) I can't actually put words to it, but when I look at these pictures I can see the love we have for each other in a way I could never visually see before. They are beyond anything I could have ever expected. We will cherish these pictures forever.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Candace

Candace moore · Married on 05/12/2020

AMAZING Photographers!

I was a little nervous to be in front of the camera but Christlyn and Erik made me feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot! They guided us and aimed for the most perfect photo. When we received our photos we cried, giggled, squealed.. we were in love with them!! I couldn’t imagine them being any better. They captured the love we have for each other in the most amazing way. We highly recommend Lunalee photography. We will forever get to cherish these beautiful photos and I’m so thankful! We are extremely excited for our wedding photos now!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Bush · Married on 04/09/2020

Lunalee Photography!!

Luna Lee Photography is amazing!!! Christlyn & Erik made us feel so comfortable during the planning process and the day of our wedding! The pictures turned out beautifully. I am so impressed with them- as we had to work through a pandemic and a reschedule! They helped me to come up with a time line and it was executed flawlessly. Thank you for making my day so special!

- Taylor and Josh

Sent on 12/02/2020

Niki · Married on 03/30/2020

You won’t find better!

I am so THANKFUL to Lunalee Photography for capturing every special detail of our big day. They did an absolutely amazing job, and we are IN LOVE with all of our photos. We cried looking through them! You couldn’t see the sweat dripping off me (it was hot! 😅) or the stress of a train making us an hour late to the venue, or any of the day-of mishaps that came unexpectedly. All you see in our photos is LOVE, and laughter, and happily ever after ❤️ It was so special to see the many moments we missed bc we were somewhere else at the time on that day. They did such a good job of being everywhere, but blending with our guests at the same time. They are both are so very talented, and since the first time I reached out to them, I was glad that I did. With everything that went on throughout our wedding journey due to Covid, they were a shining bright light. They were warm, and reassuring. They had great communication, which conveyed confidence and kept me calm. Their expertise came in clutch when our entire schedule was thrown off, and we still got every picture I would’ve wanted despite the time crunch. In looking at all our photos, I couldn’t even believe they were OURS ❤️ We feel so lucky to have them!! I couldn’t recommend them more. When I was at the lowest point of our engagement, struggling to pick up the pieces of a wedding we had planned for 2.5 years that was destroyed due to the pandemic two weeks before our big day, I shot Lunalee a message, and they were empathetic, and compassionate. I will forever appreciate how they handled this hot mess of a bride in total panic. And I honestly couldn’t imagine anyone else having been there to capture the best day of our lives with us. I really can’t say enough good things about them. They also were SUPER quick with their turnaround!! THE VERY NEXT DAY, they send me an email congratulating us, and included about 20 “sneak peek” photos to hold us over until they finished them all. It was so exciting to look at them on our honeymoon! They said it would only be 3 wks til we received ALL the photos, and they held true to that timeframe! In less than a month, we had all of our photos, in well-organized albums, easily accessible through a link they sent. Just the icing on the wedding cake! ❤️

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Cranford · Married on 03/10/2020

Perfection

Erik & Christlyn met my (now) husband and I in Yosemite National Park to photograph our elopement / private vow ceremony. The whole experience from beginning to end was just perfect. We had about a 2 mile roundtrip hike to the edge of the mountain where we said our vows and back to our cars and the entire experience just felt like we were on a hike, hanging with old friends. They made everything feel so relaxed and comfortable, while also guiding us on how to pose and angle without feeling forced or corny. The day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. To top it all off, they sent us about 20-30 edited shots the very next day! We were so thrilled to share with our families so soon. The photos are absolutely stunning. The editing and colors of their work is unbelievable! I have had so many people tell us they are the most beautiful photos they have ever seen. THANK YOU Erik and Christlyn! You two are the best!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Hunt · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Atlanta Photographer

Christlyn and Erik were so easy and fun to work with! From the engagement session to the wedding day they made us feel comfortable while taking pictures and were great at directly us on what to do and making us laugh. I knew I could trust them to get all the pictures I wanted on my wedding day and our pictures are amazing! I would recommend Lunalee to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Alexis Fitzenreiter · Married on 02/22/2020

Wow. Just wow.

WOW. Just WOW. Christlyn and Erik are hands down the best wedding photographers a couple could dream of having for their big day. Not only are their pictures absolutely stunning, they are a complete joy to work with to the point I wish we had more big events to work with them! We were lucky enough to have them come to DC to shoot our engagement photos last year where we shot all around DC and even getting to capture some Cherry Blossom shots with them. They both had the BEST energy all day! For our wedding in Atlanta, the captured both the romantic and fun moments of the day perfectly. I had multiple people in my own wedding party comment on how great they were and wish they had hired photographers like them for their own weddings. For anyone still trying to decide who to hire, I could not speak more highly of another team. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Leah Fuller · Married on 02/18/2020

NC Mountain Elopement

Christlyn & Erik were amazing to work with!! They are super chill and easy going. They let us do what we wanted and effortlessly guided us through the shoot. They helped me put together an elopement day schedule and were extremely flexible on the day of due to some bad weather. And of course, their work is crazy good! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Shirin

Shirin Bibayan · Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely perfect

Christlyn and Erik did our engagement photo shoot and our wedding pictures. We feel so incredibly lucky they added us on IG - I went through tons of websites and photo albums, and had a few interviews with other photographers but absolutely fell in love when I saw their work - natural, happy, so full of love and movement. As a couple to work with, they turned out to be extremely cool, easy going and fun to work with! During our engagement shoot at Stone Mountain, they went with all my props and random ideas....and found an abandoned train and suggested we go there - the result was whimsical and romantic, everything we could have wanted. They made really great instructions so my husband and I were never at a loss where to go, what to do, how to stand, etc. During our wedding, they were equally wonderful to work with and caught so many moments, expressions and interactions between us and our guests that we missed in all the craziness. Our wedding pictures are exciting, lovely and captured so much. I love reliving every moment through them. I cannot recommend Lunalee any more!!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Taylor Mileur · Married on 12/28/2019

Best photographers

Absolutely loved Erik and Christlyn. I love their style of photos and editing. They were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. The pictures I have received so far are absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to see the rest of our pictures!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Jillian Merida · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing experience!

The best photography experience that we have had yet! They were so accommodating and got every picture that I could think of and then some ! Such a sweet couple to have take your pictures!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Caitlin Reardon · Married on 12/04/2019

Absolute perfection

I found Lunalee on the knot and looked at their Instagram. I fell in love with their photography style. They were quick to respond to my emails and super flexible when my wedding plans changed. Once they arrived they were so much fun and very professional. I absolutely loved working with them and could not be happier with the pictures they took. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Paul David · Married on 10/28/2019

Amazing photographers!

These two are a dynamic duo when it comes to taking photo’s! It was our first time doing a professional photo shoot & they made us very comfortable with every photo shot they took. We really liked how they made us feel safe and ensured that they don’t want to make us do anything we’re not comfortable with.

We shared a lot of interests; like our love for The Office and National Park’s! The photo’s turned out amazing and we were so excited to view them all and share with our loved ones. These guys are seriously one of the best photographers out there and we are 100% satisfied & grateful to have them do our engagement photo’s!

Seriously, book them as your photographers!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/26/2019

Unbelievable photographers!

There aren’t really words to describe how amazing these two humans are. They find a way to make you feel at ease and look natural in photos even if you don’t feel photogenic. They absolutely made our engagement photos and wedding photos more amazing than we ever imagined they could be. They have an unmatched talent and their style is so unique and different than the cookie cutter wedding photographers you see so often. Our friends and family are still talking about the pictures and how amazing they were. Do not hesitate to hire them, they go above and beyond for their clients and are just the sweetest people on top of it all. They really listen to you and what your vision is and when you don’t have one, they come up with something even better than you thought possible.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Katie

Katie Mashburn · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and high quality experience!!

Erik and Christlyn were simply the best. They made the whole process so easy and we loved having them there for our special day! The photos are so beautiful and we are going to cherish them forever. We had a very small, intimate wedding and they really kept the intimate atmosphere throughout the entire process! I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible & Creative

Christlyn and Erik are a dynamite, creative couple. From the first moment that we reached out to them, they were extremely comforting and enthusiastic about capturing our big day. My husband and I planned our wedding from afar, so we never even met them until our wedding day. Despite the distance, they were extremely responsive and professional during the planning process. Come the wedding day, they were incredible. Truly wouldn’t have changed a thing. Christlyn and Erik captured beautiful pictures that we have to cherish forever. We absolutely recommend Lunalee Photography!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Macfarlane · Married on 10/05/2019

Erik & Christlyn are the best in town

Picking our photographer should have been the hardest part of planning our wedding, but in the end it was the easiest. We new from the moment we say their portfolio that Erik & Christlyn were our team. Their style and tone are truly stunning, and their professionalism is unmatched. My husband and I do not get in front of a camera very often and are what many would call uncomfortable when the focus of attention; but Erik & Christlyn walked us through every pose, kept us out of our own heads, and gave us hundreds of photos that we will cherish as long as we live. And while that is justification enough to call them the best in town, not a single week has gone by since the wedding that I haven't heard a story from a wedding guest about how charming, considerate, and friendly they both were. We truly can't thank them enough.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Lindsey Eason · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I would recommend Luna Lee photography to anyone who has gotten engaged and/or is getting married. I really went “shopping” and ran into their page and I love the darker contrast they use in their pictures unlike some photographers that use really bright contrasts. They were extremely responsive and the cutest married couple! They even sent a welcome gift when we signed the contract. They have different contracts that can meet you individual needs. We needed someone there the whole day and it was great. They have a lot of cute ideas and listened to any ideas we had. They were very timely in getting the engagement and wedding photos back to me. I definitely recommend this amazing couple to capture your special day!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Rachel Lanier

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2019

Photography Dream Team

My now husband and I flew Christlyn and Erik our to Colorado for both our engagement session and mountain top wedding!!! I always loved their work but after our engagement session at RMNP and Roxborough state park it confirmed we had to have them for our wedding!! Not only are they a power couple to begin with but they are so much fun and extremely talented!!! They’re the best at directing with what positions look good, and I’m such an awkward person when it comes to posed photos. They made it so effortless, easy, awesome and fun!! Majority of them end up being candid and are absolutely beautiful and they perfectly capture us! We got our preview back while we were on our mini moon, just a few short days after our wedding and it made me cry reliving the emotional amazing day! I can’t wait to see the whole album!! Thank you guys for capturing such an important day for us!! We would highly recommend Lunalee to anyone needing a photographer! They’re worth every penny!!

Sent on 09/24/2019