Lunalee Photography Reviews

Lunalee Photography 4
Lunalee Photography 5

Jessica Marro · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Absolutely Stunning

I cannot recommend Erik & Christlyn enough. My fiancé and I asked them to do our engagement photos and they were breathtaking! Friends and family thought they looked straight out of a magazine— and they do! :) I can't actually put words to it, but when I look at these pictures I can see the love we have for each other in a way I could never visually see before. They are beyond anything I could have ever expected. We will cherish these pictures forever.

Lunalee Photography 6
    Lunalee Photography 7
    Lunalee Photography 8
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Aubrey Danielson · Getting married on 10/17/2021

S T U N N I N G work

Working with Christlyn and Eric was so freaking fun and simple, which produced the most natural and gorgeous photos. They make the entire experience so enjoyable, which isn’t easy to do. It is so hard picking a favorite photo from their sessions because they are all
    S T U N N I N G. For anyone looking for a photographer, try to get on their schedule if you can!

Kerry Brewer · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

This was the best experience we could have possible asked for! After our first session getting rained out, they were extremely flexible with us on rescheduling around our work schedules! And their recommendations for a sunrise shoot was the best decision. Once we were at our location they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and that was really important to me!

We got previews the same day and we were blown away! Once we received all of our prints we were sooooo happy! More than we could have ever imagined and so glad we will have these pictures, that represent our love, for the rest of our lives! Definitely recommend!

Lunalee Photography 9
    Lunalee Photography 10
    Lunalee Photography 11
    Lunalee Photography 12
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Candace

Candace moore · Getting married on 05/12/2020

AMAZING Photographers!

I was a little nervous to be in front of the camera but Christlyn and Erik made me feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot! They guided us and aimed for the most perfect photo. When we received our photos we cried, giggled, squealed.. we were in love with them!! I couldn’t imagine them being any better. They captured the love we have for each other in the most amazing way. We highly recommend Lunalee photography. We will forever get to cherish these beautiful photos and I’m so thankful! We are extremely excited for our wedding photos now!!!

Lunalee Photography 13
    Lunalee Photography 14
    Lunalee Photography 15

Caitlin Reardon · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Absolute perfection

I found Lunalee on the knot and looked at their Instagram. I fell in love with their photography style. They were quick to respond to my emails and super flexible when my wedding plans changed. Once they arrived they were so much fun and very professional. I absolutely loved working with them and could not be happier with the pictures they took. I would highly recommend them!

Lunalee Photography 16
    Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie Mashburn · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and high quality experience!!

Erik and Christlyn were simply the best. They made the whole process so easy and we loved having them there for our special day! The photos are so beautiful and we are going to cherish them forever. We had a very small, intimate wedding and they really kept the intimate atmosphere throughout the entire process! I could not recommend them more!

Lunalee Photography 17
    Lunalee Photography 18
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Rachel Lanier

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2019

Photography Dream Team

My now husband and I flew Christlyn and Erik our to Colorado for both our engagement session and mountain top wedding!!! I always loved their work but after our engagement session at RMNP and Roxborough state park it confirmed we had to have them for our wedding!! Not only are they a power couple to begin with but they are so much fun and extremely talented!!! They’re the best at directing with what positions look good, and I’m such an awkward person when it comes to posed photos. They made it so effortless, easy, awesome and fun!! Majority of them end up being candid and are absolutely beautiful and they perfectly capture us! We got our preview back while we were on our mini moon, just a few short days after our wedding and it made me cry reliving the emotional amazing day! I can’t wait to see the whole album!! Thank you guys for capturing such an important day for us!! We would highly recommend Lunalee to anyone needing a photographer! They’re worth every penny!!

Lunalee Photography 19
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

The perfect photographers for our wedding day!

Words can not express the love and appreciation I have for Christlyn and Erik! Our engagement photos were beautiful and our wedding photos were even more so! They are so sweet and kind! Taking photos can be awkward and uncomfortable, but they made it so easy and comfortable for us! We were so lucky to find Christlyn and Erik! We would choose them over and over again! Thank you for helping to capture our special day!

Lunalee Photography 20
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Myriam · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing duo!

So professional, so nice, so efficient AND they take awesome photos. My husband and I are forever grateful. Awesome awesome work again guys.

Lunalee Photography 21
    Lunalee Photography 27
    Lunalee Photography 28
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Chrisie Gambal Smith · Married on 07/25/2019

Couldn’t have imagined a better day!

Couldn’t have asked for a more professional, energetic, and fun couple to capture our big day. Their attention to detail and contagious energy had everyone at ease through the entire process. Pictures were back super quick and communication was effortless. I’d give 18 stars if I could!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Rebekah · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Christlyn and Erik were a dream to work with, and they helped our wedding day run effortlessly and smoothly. We are blown away by the pictures! they captured so many of our friends and family celebrating with us throughout the day :) And getting to know them during the engagement session really helped us to relax and know that we were in great hands!

Lunalee Photography 29
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Best photogaphy team ever

Lunalee captured our day perfectly! From day 1 they were quick to respond and super professional. They are such an awesome duo, you will have a blast while they are capturing memories of your day!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Erin Romero · Married on 05/23/2019

The best photographers!

When I came across Lunalee’s website I immediately fell in love with their photos. I was so excited when we booked them for our wedding and engagement photos. Our wedding is in April of 2020 but we had our engagement session in May. Erik and Christlyn made the day so fun and are just wonderful people to be around, they made us feel so comfortable. I could not wait to see the photos. The very next day they shared a sneak peek with us and to say I was blown away is an understatement. My fiancé who is not easily excited or impressed could not stop talking about how amazing our photos were and how great Erik and Christlyn are. Our friends and family are still telling us how amazing our photos are and how much they love them. It’s going to be difficult to pick a few for our save the dates. We can’t wait for our wedding and are so happy we have Lunalee capturing our big day!

Lunalee Photography 30
    Lunalee Photography 31
    Lunalee Photography 32
    Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful photos and great people!

It was an absolute joy working with Erik and Christlyn. Our photos for the engagement and wedding turned out beautifully. We can’t wait to share them with family and friends. They were super easy to work with and made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. Would highly recommend!!!

Karissa · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome wife and husband team! Amazing!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Baskin · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t have been happier!

Christlyn & Erik took both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out. They were absolutely phenomenal to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Everyone knows how stressful planning a wedding can be and to have a vendor that you can count on to respond promptly and keep you organized is key! They did just that. They are both so talented and we are very thankful that we chose them to capture our special day! Thank you Lunalee Photography!

Kaitlyn & Michael

Lunalee Photography 33
    Lunalee Photography 34
    Lunalee Photography 35
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Christine · Married on 04/27/2019

My fiance and I were thrilled to win the giveaway for an engagement shoot with Erik! Our wedding planner, Alicia Wallace, recommended Lunalee Photography and encouraged us to enter the giveaway. We were SO impressed with Erik from the very first interaction. He is extremely prompt and thorough - from helping us to find a date/time that worked for us given our busy work schedules, to helping us pick out the perfect outfits and location for the shoot, and making sure we made the most of our time with him. Erik even sent over our sneak peak of 15 photos within hours of finishing the shoot and the photos turned out beautifully!! He captured the perfect sunset at Arabia Mountain and we can't stop talking about how much fun the whole process was! Thank you, Lunalee Photography and Erik, for helping us document such a beautiful moment in our lives!!

Lunalee Photography 36
    Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Tamara

Tamara Benzaquen · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Our engagement and wedding photos came out so good! We couldn't be happier. It was a pleasure to work with them, they are a lovely couple and beyond talented. They capture our special day so beautifully. Highly recommended!

Lunalee Photography 41
    Lunalee Photography 42
    Lunalee Photography 43
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Jamie · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible

Words cannot describe how incredible Erik & Christlyn are. Their journalistic style truly captures the most genuine moments, and they made my husband and me look like rockstars in both our engagement shoot and day-of pictures. Everyone wanted to know who these amazing people were! Would 1000% recommend these two!!

Lunalee Photography 44
    Lunalee Photography 45
    Lunalee Photography 46
    Lunalee Photography 47
    Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Bre

Bre · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Photos

We just got our sneak peek back from our Wedding last week and the pictures are amazing. We are so excited to see the final photos. Erik and Christlyn did an amazing job. They were so fun to work with and they made the process so easy.

Lunalee Photography 48
    Lunalee Photography 49
    Lunalee Photography 50
    Lunalee Photography 51
    Lunalee Photography 52
    Sent on 02/20/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2018

Our photos are absolutely perfect!

Lunalee Photography caught my attention because of their beautiful photos that had such a warm feel to them. That was exactly what we were looking for in our wedding and engagement photos. Erik and Christlyn were so great! We did a Facetime "interview" before making our final decision. We knew that we wanted them because they are such a sweet, fun, trendy, and talented couple. They were very helpful with recommendations for engagement photo locations, photo ideas, wedding timeline, and photo lists to help the day run as smooth as possible. Our engagement pictures were so beautiful and natural looking (some shots were a little awkward and a little more direction would have been nice). The wedding day went much smoother than expected... they were a huge help with this. I wish I could have gotten to know them a little better so we were all more relaxed on the big day. I got all the photos I wanted and more! They were all so beautiful and timeless. I got all of my photos on a flash drive and they are all posted on a Pixieset page that allowed me to easily share them with friends and family. I would definitely recommend Lunalee to any bride!

Lunalee Photography 53
    Lunalee Photography 54
    Lunalee Photography 55
    Sent on 02/28/2019

Kim · Married on 12/08/2018

We loved working with Erik and Christlyn for our engagement photos! They were quick to respond to emails while we were planning the photoshoot and even sent a sneak peek of a few of our shots a few hours after we took the photos. They made sure to ask us what types of shots we wanted and made us feel comfortable during the shoot. Everything came out looking really professional and pricing was reasonable, so the value was A+. Extra credit - they are willing travel to New York in the cold month of December to shoot our wedding in 2018!

Lunalee Photography 56
    Lunalee Photography 57
    Lunalee Photography 58
    Lunalee Photography 59
    Sent on 12/29/2017

Bridget Mailley · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful and joyful photos!

Christlyn and Erik were a dream to work with. They shot both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. They provided enough guidance and support through the portraits to make us feel comfortable while still capturing fun and joyful photos. Not only were our portraits beautiful, but they also caught so many happy and fantastic candid moments throughout our reception. They were great to get along with, easy to work with, and we were so incredibly happy to have them photograph our wedding.

Lunalee Photography 60
    Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely stunning!

They did an amazing job! Everyone who sees our wedding photos says that they look like something out of a magazine! I loved how comfortable they made us feel and what beautiful, natural moments they captured. I fall in love all over again every tine I look at the wedding pictures they did for us!

Lunalee Photography 66
    Lunalee Photography 67
    Lunalee Photography 68
    Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

Picking Lunalee Photography was one of the absolute best decisions we made in our wedding planning! They were a joy to work with and our photos turned out incredibly. We had a pretty non-traditional wedding and both of us are not usually big photo people. One of our biggest priorities was that photos didn't feel overwhelming, and that we could just relax and enjoy the day with our friends and family without worrying about having to be posed all day. Erik and Christlyn were able to meet our needs 100% and then some!

They were so responsive and supportive from the start and we felt so comfortable with them from day one. They were always so responsive and fun to work with. They set up a great engagement session and we knew immediately we would feel comfortable with them, and as I said, we are not usually big photo takers, so we were surprised how easy and stress free the engagement session was for us! We were so relaxed and our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined.

We had a great time planning and working with Erik and Christlyn to plan our wedding photos too! We wanted to focus on having a relaxed and more "candid" kind of day but still getting those important photos! They came through 100%! Our photo session was a lot of fun and we never felt burned out, stressed, or over-posed. It felt really natural and relaxed the entire time. We got so many positive comments from our guests as well!

We got a sneak peek literally within a couple days of the wedding which was such a great honeymoon surprise. When we got all our photos back, we loved all of them. They really conveyed the fun and energy of the day, and we got those important family pics plus a lot of fun photos of all of our guests. They truly captured the day as we wanted it--a fun, relaxed, non-traditional wedding experience. Erik and Christlyn got our photos back earlier than we expected and were so responsive through the whole process even after we got all our photos back and wanted some additional edits. We are so lucky to have had Lunalee Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2019