Luna Sea Inn Reviews

11 Reviews for Luna Sea Inn

• Tania

Tania C. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Possible Wedding Venue

Linda is very warm and welcoming. Her Inn and restaurant are well run and kept. Her food is amazing. The service that she offers for the price of holding a wedding at her place is unbelievable. I ate dinner and had drinks. I’m still looking at options for my wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Luna Sea Inn's reply:

Thanks for the very sweet words. I hope you decide on Luna Sea Inn for your wedding but even more, I hope you find your perfect place. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help regardless of your final decision.
  • Sandreen

Sandreen W. · Married on 04/24/2021

Loved working with Luna

The staff was friendly & helpful. The manager (Nev) made it a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/13/2021

Luna Sea Inn's reply:

We appreciate the kind words and were delighted to be apart of your special moment ! You were a beautiful bride with the purest soul and definately a dream to work with ! We wish you years of love and happiness... see you next year for the private anniversary dinner :)
    Blessings and Love
    Nev

Linda R. · Married on 08/04/2020

Amazing Venue and Service

We held our wedding at Luna Sea. My husband and I and many of our guests from abroad stayed in the rooms for the nights leading up to the wedding, and we ate most of our meals, including fabulous free breakfasts, in the restaurant. Their gazebo right on the sea was the most picturesque setting imaginable. We all spent hours sitting out there just chatting and enjoying the breezes and the views of water and mountains. The entire staff was gracious, pleasant, and accommodating.

Luna Sea took care of almost everything for the wedding — flowers, decorations, and food and drinks for both cocktail hour and dinner. They also coordinated the arrangements with our DJ and photographer. Although our group was large, the evening ran perfectly smoothly. The flowers and decorations were both funky and elegant. The food was amazing. My husband (a Jamaican) says it was the best curry goat he’s ever had. The fried chicken had a delicious spicy pineapple sauce we weren’t expecting, but it was awesome.

We weren’t able to dictate every aspect of the event, and some things seemed a little improvised, but we went with the flow and every surprise was a good one. Luna Sea did a great job.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Aricela R. · Married on 09/02/2019

Wonderful Experience

My experience with the Luna Sea Inn was amazing. Linda is a very kind and helpful person and her team is quite wonderful as well. I had a small event with just me and my fiance and everything turned out perfect. I had a few issues along the way, but Linda and her team helped tremendously and it turned out better than I imagined. The entire staff was nice in helping me get ready and the food and decorations were great as well. Its a very intimate venue and they only have one wedding a day so you know the day will be all about you. We got married in the gazebo and the view was amazing. It was an amazing place to get married at.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hello Aricela,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations.
    Love,
  • Janice

Janice W. · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful venue and great staff!!

I recently got married at Luna's (March 2019) and I couldn't have chosen a better place. The location was perfect..... beautiful sea views all around and breathtaking sunsets. We had the ceremony on the rooftop deck overlooking the sea, and the reception dinner was on the lawn by the water. Linda and her staff were amazing. I communicated with her via email mostly and she was always quick to respond and her messages were clear and detailed. The day of the wedding, her staff was friendly and professional. They did not mind the last minute changes I had to make, made sure everything was set up the way I wanted, and their service was great. Linda and her staff really went above and beyond to make sure things ran smoothly. In addition to all of that, the prices were very reasonable for a destination wedding and the service that I received. There were 50 guests + the two of us. She and her staff took care of the decorations, set up, and also cooked/served dinner. I would highly recommend Luna Sea Inn to anyone looking for a wedding venue or for a place to host an event/party.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Janice,
    Thanks for the kind review. We all loved having you and your family here. I agree that the wedding was one of my favorites. You were so organized it was quite easy to do what you wanted. Last minute changes are fine with us, that is one advantage to a small venue doing one event per day.
    Love
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/22/2018

Pretty little gem in paradise

Our small wedding only for two was just beautiful. We are so happy that we have found this little piece of paradise to give us the vows there. We could not have imagined it more beautiful. The Luna Sea Inn is a special little gem. All the staff were very welcoming from the beginning and very nice and warm to us. The decoration, the flowers and the food was great. The communication in advance was very easy (Germany /Jamaica) and last but not least the great help afterwards from Dave because of our papers made everything perfect.
    Thank you so much everybody for our great big day!
    We hope to come back again soon.

Jessica & Michael

Sent on 03/19/2019

Luna Sea Inn's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for the kind review. All of the staff enjoyed your wedding and the two of you. We hope to see you again soon.
  • Carlynne

Carlynne L. · Married on 10/06/2018

Like actual Heaven On Earth

I visited the Luna Sea Inn as a wedding photographer and I was blown away by how lovely this place really is. The grounds are beautifully kept, and my view of the ocean was gorgeous and unobstructed. There is a full bar and restaurant available, and I spent my week trying to sample every single dish. I've never had better food in my LIFE. IN MY LIFE! Linda, the property owner, was incredibly kind and so so helpful! She helped me organize everything I needed to make sure my photos with the client would be flawless. She gave me loads of information about local attractions, and her tips led me to having just the most amazing, comfortable, and budget friendly trip! Honestly, I cannot say enough positive things about Linda and Luna Sea! This is an incredible place to get married! It was a true joy to come here.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Luna Sea Inn's reply:

We so enjoyed having you and look forward to seeing you for your next wedding event. Returning guests always speaks to how well we did!
    Thanks

Gracie L. · Married on 06/01/2018

Dream wedding at a beautiful venue

The Luna Sea Inn crew made our dream come true, helping us celebrating the best wedding ceremony we could possibly dream of. Even though we had to organize everything from two different continents the communication was second to none and the wedding day turned out to be a remarkable experience we'll be telling our grandchildren about in the future. We'll definitely recommend the location and its warm and welcoming team to everybody who wants to have a fairytale-like wedding at the beautiful west coast of Jamaica.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Luna Sea Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Claire. I can speak for all the staff when I say that we truly enjoyed having you and your family at our little piece of paradise. Hope to see you again soon!
  • Brad

Brad · Married on 11/09/2019

Exquisite natural beauty with small intimate setting for your special day

Luna Sea was one of the most beautiful places we stayed at in Jamaica. We loved having our wedding here as were able to stay a few days prior to the wedding with our wedding party and everyone had a great time! Linda (Owner) and staff was great to work with while planning and executing as we were able to create the wedding we had envisioned together. If I had to use 4 words to describe Luna Sean and our experience I would say: naturally beautiful, intimate, and authentic.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Benoit · Married on 11/30/2019

3.0

Great wedding day

Magical place, we fit right in and Linda really made us feel like home.

Sent on 11/24/2019