Lumpstick Productions L.L.C. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Jesi
    Jesi G. Married on 02/11/2021

Amazing to work with!

The whole team that we had with us on our wedding day was amazing. Very friendly and made us feel comfortable the whole day. We would 100% recommend.
    Sara L. Married on 08/07/2020

Our Fairytale

In short, Lumpstick Productions is amazing. When we started planning our wedding there was one definite thing we knew we wanted and that was Brad and his Team to be our videographers. Their work speaks for itself. They captured our day so beautifully and went above and beyond to make sure they got all of the little details. The Team is so fun and easy to work with and made our day so special. We can’t recommend them enough! They are incredibly talented.
    Lauren H. Married on 06/27/2020

Highly recommend!

I am thrilled by the work Lumpstick put into our wedding video. During the wedding day, the photographers were kind, attentive, and creative. The video itself caught all the brightness, beauty, and happiness I was hoping to see. Highly recommend!
    Kayley W. Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal Videography Team

Lumpstick productions were amazing to work with. They made our wedding day easy and effortless. The crew was incredibly professional and made the day so much fun. The end product was incredible! I highly recommend them!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve Married on 09/28/2019

Talented, Kind, and Great Value

Brad and his team are incredible! We had Lumpstick do the videography for our wedding and added drone footage for a reasonable fee. We booked them originally because the cost of their service was comparable to others in the area, but the video they create is twice the length of competitors without sacrificing quality. We could not be happier with how our video turned out. Brad is a sweet man and somehow was able to get amazing footage and still be virtually invisible during the day’s events. You won’t find a more professional videographer in Huntsville/Madison/Athens area. I can not recommend him highly enough!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

My husband grew up with Brad and I knew that there was no one else I would use besides Lumpstick! The shooters were amazing and so nice and I can’t wait to see our video. I know it will be amazing!
  • Addie
    Addie Married on 08/10/2019
    I was at the wedding and I watched him film. They were extremely cautious and discrete. Then afterwards when I saw the final product, I was absolutely blown away by what they were able to capture. It was the best wedding video I've ever seen and he was really able to capture the feelings and emotions of the day. Brad Thompson and Lumpstick Productions are a class act and I highly recommend using them for any event or project you may have.
  • Vasuda
    Vasuda K. Married on 06/10/2019

More than Perfect

We are speechless. Brad and his team an EXTRAORDINARY job capturing our entire day second by second! They were very responsive and so easy to work with. They were accommodating to last minute changes and any challenge we threw at them. The end product was mind blowing! We are in awe of how detailed it is! Thank you again, Lumpstick Productions. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect videography team to capture our day!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend

Brad and his team were so great on our wedding day! They made us completely comfortable and we all had a blast. Our wedding video was breathtaking and such an incredible keepsake. Highly recommended!
    Brooke Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding video

We LOVED our video. They are so professional and easy to work with. We didn’t even notice them the day of. They worked so well with our photographer and we were so pleased with how everything turned out. They are DEFINITELY worth it! Hope to use them again one day.
    Lindsey O. Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

Our wedding was May 11, 2019. Brad is OUTSTANDING! There aren't enough positive words to describe our experience with Lumpstick Productions. Brad goes above and beyond to make all of your wedding dreams come true and so much more! He has a great personality that will keep you smiling, laughing, and calm throughout your event. He works perfectly along with your other vendors and is punctual. Brad has an incredible eye for details! We are MORE than pleased to have had Lumpstick Productions LLC as apart of our wedding!
    Bryanna C. Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommend!!

Brad Thompson at Lumpstick Productions did a FANTASTIC job shooting our wedding! He captured our entire day and the video is flawless. The details and quality of each shot is amazing. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a videographer!
    Jeff A. Married on 09/09/2018

Professional Service

I’ve had the privilege to know Brad Thompson for about 10 years now. We went to college together and would shoot short films and all kind of other things for our classes. Brad has always been a professional in everything he does whether it be weddings, commercials, music videos or informative videos. Brad is the epitome of a class act. Brad started filming weddings and I have even helped him on a few shoots. My little sister was getting married and I immediately knew that I wanted Brad Thompson/Lumpstick Productions to shoot it. I knew the quality and the expertise I was getting with Lumpstick. My sister had her doubts but I reassured her that she would love the video. Of course she loved it, because Lumpstick Productions are the best. Brad is always striving to learn everything he can to stay current and even stay ahead of the game. Brad is one of the smartest guys I know. Brad is a professional and such a great friend. If you’re looking for quality, expertise, and great service Lumpstick Productions is the way to go. Book your next venue with Lumpstick Productions. You will thank yourself for it.
    Shelby H. Married on 09/08/2018

they were wonderful!!

I could not have asked for a better videographer to capture our day!! They were so easy to work with!
    Camden Married on 04/14/2018
    We highly recommend Lumpstick to capture your special day! Our teaser video was absolutely stunning and caught all of our special moments on the most perfect day of our lives. We certainly can not wait to receive the rest of the footage in the mail! Brad is kind, professional, and definitely works hard to make the videography outstanding!
    Alyssa Married on 03/24/2018
    Brad and his team were incredibly easy to work with. Everything from setting up a contract to the wedding day went off without a hitch. They also worked really well with my wedding planner and photographers. It did take us two months to get the 5 minute wedding teaser and the videos, however it is worth the wait. I am ecstatic with the videos.
    Jonathan Married on 03/10/2018
    OMG!! Lumpstick Productions L.L.C. is top of the line and you will not go wrong if you go with them!! They are quick, responsive, flexible and personable. The quality and details captured were amazing!! We teared up just like it was our wedding day again!!!! They captured so many things we did not get a chance to see being so busy. They are truly talented and we are so grateful to have them as a part of our wedding day!!!

Go Brad!

Thanks so much!!!
    Jonathan and Martina Crim
    Mckenzie Married on 01/13/2018
    Brad and his team were so great to work with! He made us feel really comfortable even while filming, and the video turned out amazing! We would definitely recommend using Lumpstick Productions.
    Allison Married on 10/07/2017
    Love our wedding video from Lumpstick Productions! I can't recommend them enough. Brad did a fabulous job and was very kind and professional. Five stars across the board from me!
    Hope Married on 08/26/2017
    Wow is all I can say!! They quality personability and result we wanted down to perfection!!! Thank you so much for capturing some of our favorite memories!!!
    Kristen Married on 06/24/2017
    Our entire wedding day and night was captured so perfectly with the help of Lumpstick Productions. Brad (the Technical Director of Lumpstick Productions) and his team made this entire videography process so easy and simple. We hardly knew they were around; however, they captured the most amazing videos and still shots. Brad even threw in some fun ideas that he thought we would like, and we ended up loving every minute of it! Even our wedding party enjoyed it too! We could not wait to receive our wedding teaser, and when we did I started crying! It was so beautiful, and I wanted to see more! Of course once we received the full videos, there was not a dry eye in the room! Brad and his team are truly phenomenal. They do excellent work, and are such nice people to work with. We are so grateful we found Lumpstick Productions at the Celebrations Bridal Event at the VBC in Huntsville, AL. We truly appreciate everything they did for us, and we want to thank them for making our wedding dreams come true! :) We highly recommend them for anyone in need of a spectacular video production, whether it be for a wedding or some other event!!!
    Katelyn Married on 06/24/2017
    We are so happy with the how Lumpstick Productions captured our special day! They were so friendly and easy to work with!
    Jessica Married on 04/22/2017

A true professional

I was on the fence about a wedding video and decided not to get one! But my sweet brothers gifted me one for the wedding and it is honestly one of my favorite things from the wedding! Being able to have that amazing day captured in such a beautiful way will make for many years of viewing to come! Brad was absolutely great and worked well with all on my other vendors. Every girl needs a videographer like Brad for their special day! We got multiple CDs to give to famil and friends and the quality was great!!
    Aftan Married on 08/06/2016
    I truly loved working with Brad and his team!!! Not only were they professional but they really just flowed with us the entire day! Watching our video just makes me remember the most beatiful day ever! I couldn't image having anyone else filming our day!
    Courtney Married on 06/25/2016
    Such a wonderful experience!! Would highly recommend to everyone who wants a wedding video to cherish forever.