Luminuss Productions Reviews

25 | King George, VA

25 Reviews for Luminuss Productions

Brittaney · Married on 02/11/2017

Very professional and easy to talk to.

Susan · Married on 11/13/2016

Ryan was very responsive and everything turned out great!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

This was by far the best lighting. Ryan went all out and defently made my wedding day a day to remember. We highly recomed him to everyone. Thanks for making our day so magical.

Gayle · Married on 10/15/2016

The drapery and lighting really added to the interior of the building for our daughter's wedding. The before and after appearance of the room just amazed us. We had so many people say how wonderful the room looked with the drapes and lighting. We received very professional service from Luminuss Productions and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, banquet or really any event.

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

My experience with this company was great! They provided a purple up-lighting package for my wedding, and the room was gorgeous. Their quote came in lower than other quotes, and the lights were cordless, which helped with the overall aesthetic.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Luminuss Productions's reply:

Kelly, we greatly appreciated the honor of being a part of your big day and glad we could make your vision come to reality!

Niki · Married on 04/30/2016

Ryan was amazing! He made my wedding ideas into a reality. Very easy to talk to and listens to everything you blurt out. I loved the fact that when I walked into the reception I was in shock. It didn't even look like the hall that I grew up in, it looked like the fairy-tale I had imagined.

Dona · Married on 10/03/2015

Luminuss Productions is EXCELLENT to work with. Very creative and they LISTEN to you. We had to move the venue 3 days before the wedding due to a hurricane which meant all ideas for a tent were now going to have to be re-done for the atrium with pool in a hotel. OH MY!!!!! They completely transformed that atrium. Both bride and groom continually stated how Luminuss Productions saved their wedding. It was magical...whimsical...absolutely breathtaking!!! I will always recommend them!!!! Don't bother with anyone else...go with Luminuss Productions.

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2015

It looked beautiful! It tied the whole reception together and went well with my theme.

Krystie · Married on 09/26/2015

I used this company for ceiling draping in the barn at robin hill farm for my wedding . They were very quick and responsive with emails and very accommodating. This company offers a lot of services I would highly recommend them .

OMGosh Luminuss Productions services was impeccable! I knew I wanted uplighting, but couldn't decide what was best. So I totally relied on Luminous recommendation for blue lighting. And it was a HIT!!!! I had an all white 40th bday party and still now today my guest are raving about the uplighting. While everything else was nice, but the uplighting is what really took it to another level. My guest stated that it felt like they was in Hollywood. And also not to mention the fog machine. Luminuss waited for the honorees in order to control the fog machine correctly......Superb customer service... Thank you Luminuss for your services and making my 40th bady party unforgettable!

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2015

Luminuss Productions did a WONDERFUL JOB with lighting and décor for our wedding! We had an idea of what we wanted and they knew exactly how to make that happen. We had an underwater theme for our wedding, and the blue lighting LP provided went perfectly with the theme. The other lighting and décor they used helped to make it the perfect experience for us and our guests. With such amazing lighting, we did not have to spend the time or money to do much decorating, which was a big help to our budget. I would most definitely recommend LP to anyone!

Paul · Married on 06/27/2015

Luminuss productions is a one stop shop for lighting for any event. From the second I contacted Ryan, he was super responsive, often getting back to me within minutes. I told him what I wanted and it was done, exceeding my expectations. You can rest assured that you will be taken care of. Very pleased with the entire experience.

Cathy · Married on 12/06/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ryan and his company, Luminuss Productions! From start to finish he was responsive. Met us early on with equipment for lighting etc. at our venue to help us make selections. Worked with us we changed our minds a few times about what we wanted. Helped us have a spectacular look within our budget. Answered every question by phone or email. Very patient and knowledgeable.
    He stays on site during the entire event.
    We spent quite a bit of money decorating the venue space with decor and linens. But the number one thing that transformed the place was the lighting. We had a very large flower wall backdrop, Christmas trees, 2 cakes etc. all beautiful on their own but, Ryan used specialty lighting to highlight those things in addition to the ceiling lighting and up lights. I am not kidding when I say that when our guests walked into the ballroom,the work Ryan and his wife did, took their breaths away.
    Lighting makes such a huge difference in a space. Ryan and his team are real pros.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Luminuss Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review Cathy. It was a pleasure working with you all and helping make the wedding day so special.

Jeremy · Married on 11/08/2014

Ryan was great. No baby sitting needed. Mike was able to do his job professionally and delivered exact what he said he would in the contract.The lighting and logo was amazing. Fast feedback, easy to get in contact with. I will hire again.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Luminuss Productions's reply:

Jeremy, thank you for the great feedback! We had a great time helping you all celebrate your big day and look forward to working with you again.

I booked Luminuss Productions for my wedding in Oct. I have never booked lighting services and wasn't sure what to look for. After speaking with a couple of vendors, I decided to go with Ryan/Luminuss Productuons. He was responsive and explained how the uplighting would work for my venue. Everything was done online, over email, and phone calls when necessary. In the end, my event lighting really added a whole new ambience to my wedding. It turned out to be a beautiful event!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Luminuss Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a honor working with you and making your big day special!

Christina · Married on 09/13/2014

Luminuss was very professional and finished in a very timely fashion. Even added special touches that I wouldn't have thought of that made my wedding even more special. Everyone loved our gobo that showed our names on the wall, and the atmosphere they created with the drapes and lights from the ceiling. Some of my guest even said it felt magical. It was everything I could ever ask for and more for my wedding.

Luminuss Productions was easy to work with and took my dream and made it a reality with numerous compliments from the guest.

Debi · event on: 07/19/2014

Ryan was easy to work with during planning and set-up. He was always available and open to discussing ideas. He was very professional and accommodating. He provided enhancing touches to make our Sweet 16 beautifully spectacular!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Luminuss Productions's reply:

Thanks Debi! We really enjoyed working with you all for the party.
  • User4452145 · event on: 05/18/2014

Great Work, great service. Very professional, organized, and on time.

Tameca · event on: 12/06/2014

Overall I was very impressed . I explain what I wanted and they executed exactly how I had image in my head. Thank you so much for making my event special. I would definitely use them again.

Christina · event on: 12/09/2014

The Luminuss Productions staff provided great customer service and overall great service! Staff arrived a few hours prior to the event to set up and ensured the lighting and audio equipment ran smoothly throughout the event. We didn't have to worry at all about any technical difficulties. We also received lots of positive feedback on the quality of their service. Would definitely recommend them to other agencies for corporate events.

Anh · Married on 10/01/2016

We were referred to Luminuss Productions by a friend. We requested for Luminuss to provide wireless uplighting for our ceremony and reception space. They followed through and were able to light up our entire ballroom. I did not get a chance to meet the attendants from the company on the day of the wedding, but my wedding coordinator said the two ladies were very nice and easy to work with. Thank you Luminuss for your great service.

Vivian · Married on 08/22/2015

We wanted to say thank you Ryan and Luminuss Productions for their services. I initially contacted Ryan through wedding wire for a vendor to provide uplighting, pipes, and drapes. He was very helpful in answering my questions and all of our communications was through email. I decided to hire Luminuss Productions without meeting Ryan and was a bit nervous on what the venue would look like. I liked how Luminuss Productions did not charge me by a specific number of uplights. Ryan kept assuring me they will determine the right amount of uplights based on the space. The way Luminuss Productions made the wedding reception looked was unbelievable. They made a Chinese restaurant, with the normal Chinese decor, look like we rented an elegant and classy venue. My friends commented on how pretty and different the Chinese restaurant looked. The lighting and drapes definitely changed the look of the wedding reception and I could not imagine doing without it. Luminuss Productions definitely delivered. Thank you for making our special day that much more special, your company was a key contributor.

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

He made my day beautiful with the dance cloud and hobo love lighting! Thanks Ryan.

Khanh · Married on 12/26/2015

4.2

Ryan and his team were prompt and fairly responsive. It was great I was able to meet with him twice at the venue, just so we can both clearly see the space. Since we were able to get the space early enough to set up early, Ryan and his team were able to come in three days earlier to set up the major equipment. By the day of the wedding, they were on time and continued to quickly set up the rest of the equipment like spotlight and the rest of the uplighting. I was very happy that the uplighting, monogram lighting and the spotlighting came out very well. The only thing that didn't turn out well was the star lighting on the ceiling. I was imagining more stars to fill the ceiling, while there were only a few stars that were skewed in the center of ceiling. Other than that, the quality of service is well worth the money if you are at a lighting budget!