Luminous Events of New Orleans Reviews

Luminous Events of New Orleans 3
Luminous Events of New Orleans 4
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing & talented professionals!

Caroline at luminous went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. She was calm, an amazing problem solver and just made me feel at ease around every corner of the planning process. She gave me the kind of personal, kind attention in the weeks leading up to the wedding that I will never forget. They are such a talented group of professionals. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Laura · Married on 03/31/2018

Lisa and her team were fantastic! She worked with our tight timeline and tight budget and we were more than pleased with the results!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Luminous Events of New Orleans 5
    Luminous Events of New Orleans 6
    Luminous Events of New Orleans 7
    Luminous Events of New Orleans 8

hailey · Married on 10/08/2016

Made my daughters dream come true.. the lighting was spectacular! Jason did something never done before at our venue and it was Magnificent and everything the couple wanted and dreamed of! Lisa is super, accommodating and wants to help in anyway. You can visit her warehouse and see what you want! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

Luminous events made my wedding!! Seriously we walked into Luminous events and Lisa saw my vision and ran with it! I had my wedding at The Chicory, we focused more with lighting than flowers and Luminous Events didn't disappoint. My guests are still talking about how awesome everything looked. Can't thank them enough! We were amazed!

Sent on 09/19/2016

My husband is extremely particular about lighting. He was on the search for a chandelier and festoon lighting for our outdoor dance floor and reception tent. Luminous absolutely nailed it and made our reception sparkle all night long. So many people commented how magnificent the chandelier was. We are so happy we booked Luminous Events!! Thank you Luminous :)

Sent on 08/16/2016

erica · Married on 04/18/2015

Do yourself a favor and book luminous events for your wedding!! This incredibly talented team made my wedding venue (latrobe's) look unreal, like a dream with their candles and decor. On top of that, their customer service can't be matched. Throughout the year, they got back to me right away, and always with very helpful suggestions. I'm from Boston and planning a destination wedding in NOLA can be tricky, especially without a coordinator. I hired Luminous to set up my DIY centerpieces with many different parts to them, and they set them up exactly how I pictured them in my head. They are perfect and I cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 05/12/2015

MOLLY · Married on 03/14/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa and Luminous Events! She is incredibly helpful in the planning process and took the time to sit down with us to discuss our ideas and budget. When the price came in higher than we had planned, Lisa worked with me to adjust our contract and trim where we could. The candles and décor turned out beautifully and added such a nice touch to our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kristie · Married on 03/07/2015

I loved the selection Luminous had for lighting choices. It wasn't all old school classics (of course those were on point) they also had new, trendy items to choose from as well. Everyone I worked with was so helpful and always available to answer any question I had. They also worked well with my other vendors (especially our florist). I really appreciate that!! We rented lighting options only for the reception at Latrobe's and it added so much to an already spectacular venue!! I was blown away!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Merideth · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you luminous events for making our day perfect! The chandeliers on the porch of the clubhouse were just stunning! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Luminous Events did a phenomenal job of decorating our ceremony and reception space for our wedding. My fiance and I wanted to add decor that would enhance the beautiful, historic venue we had chosen, and Lisa knew exactly what we needed. We would absolutely recommend Luminous Events to anyone in the New Orleans area looking to add a bit of ambience to their wedding venue.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2013

Luminous Events provided the candle decor for our wedding ceremony and reception. Lisa was so easy to work with--she had several ideas of what would work and still keep us in our budget. They did a beautiful job and we received so many compliments on the decor. They do all of the setup, breakdown, and make it a seamless process.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Sherry · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Luminous Events for both our candles and lighting and month-of-coordinating. They were outstanding with each! Lisa and her husband Jason are a delight to work with. Everything was stunningly beautiful and ran smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2013

K · Married on 02/24/2013

Lisa and her team at Luminous are amazing! My wedding decor was absolutely beautiful and it is all thanks to their hard work and creativity. As a destination bride I had a very tight window to meet Lisa and discuss ideas, but she was extremely accommodating and filled with great ideas on how to transform the space from good to amazing. She had tons of pictures so we could get an idea of what everything would look like and she was more than willing to help us trim back items to stay within our budget yet not lose the wow factor we wanted. The day of we were blown away at how beautiful everything looked! All of our guests were astounded and we were beyond happy! I highly recommend Lisa and her Luminous team!!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

JENNIE · Married on 01/26/2013

What this wife/husband team did for my daughter's wedding was create the most stunning and enchanting outdoor wedding ceremony backdrop on the grounds of Destrehan Plantation that played a big part in my daughter winning FOUR WEDDINGS on TLC! It was the most beautiful ceremony and was a first on this scale for Destrehan Plantation. Chandeliers, mason jars, lanterns, etc. decorated the huge oak tree and its surroundings and then inside lighted hanging mason jars from the barn's rafters. The wedding theme was Vintage Elegance with a touch of Rustic and Luminous delivered the goods. Everything was gorgeous!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND for any event!! Lisa knows how to execute your vision of your wedding and is about details. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/12/2012

The candlelight decor for our wedding ceremony and reception were gorgeous. Luminous did an awesome job with adding to the decor of the garden for the ceremony and changing up things in the reception area. My guests are still raving about how beautiful it was.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Audrey · Married on 10/07/2012

We used Luminous Events for candle decor of the courtyard at the Hotel Mazarin. Communicating with Lisa (long distance, we were traveling from Canada) was great, she was flexible and accommodating to my budget, and she offered great suggestions. The end result was amazing, the courtyard was totally transformed when the sun went down.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

Loved my candlelight decor... Lisa and Jason were fabulous from start to finish!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Working with Lisa from Luminous events was a breeze. We met once. Went over all the details and that was it until the wedding day. Lisa completely understood what I was looking for. Everything at the wedding was exactly the way I wanted.

You can't go wrong with candles. My wedding looked magical because there were so many candles everywhere. All were shining bright until the end of the night.

I highly recommend Luminous for your next event.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Cindy · Married on 04/13/2012

I used Luminous Events for candles at my reception. They did an amazing job and were well worth the expense! They created such great ambiance for our reception and gave so much attention to detail! I received so many compliments on the candles!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Lisa from Luminous Events was extremely easy to work with and really listened to my ideas and preferences. We met and went through all the details twice and she completely understood what I was looking for. Everything at the wedding was exactly the way I wanted down to the colors, style, placement, and overall presentation. I highly recommend them for weddings and events!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Luminous events did an amazing job with the decor at my wedding!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012