Luminous Event Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Chloe A. Getting married on 06/10/2023

5 starts isn’t enough

5 stars isn’t enough! Jerry is amazing!! He covered everything beautifully, and had an instant clip/teaser to use in 24 hours. He then later send the rest of the content a few weeks last and the wait was definitely worth it. I still can’t believe he captured my wedding day so delicately and allowed me to keep it forever. Thank you so much Jerry!!
  • Anna
    Anna R. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured the day perfectly!

Jerry was amazing! We barely knew he was there but he captured the day perfectly. He was such a fun person to have with us throughout the day helping us capture it. He returned an instant video the next morning with highlights and also provided multiple videos of highlights and documentary style later and all the raw footage. We are so thankful to be able to remember the day so perfectly and even getting to see all those small moments!
  • Nakia
    Nakia S. Married on 05/05/2022

Amazing Service

They did such a great job and all the videos looked great!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kelsey A. Married on 04/09/2022

Hire now!

Jerry is AMAZING!! I barely even knew he was at our wedding...the only reason I knew is because he came to let me know he was there. He worked so well with our photographer and everyone loved him. Our sneak peek video came the next morning and it was amazing. We received all our other videos super quick and they were just as great. He is so kind and talented. Highly recommended!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 03/19/2022

Jerry is THE best!

Jerry was absolutely amazing!! He was able to capture all of the important moments and arrange them in such an appealing way in the instant film, the highlight, and the documentary. We got our instant film the next day, which was just beautiful to have so quickly! We also got our highlight & documentary within a month of the wedding; which we haven't stopped watching because it is just so beautiful! And did I mention he also gives you the raw footage too? (these are great!)

Not only did he make us feel comfortable and appreciated, but he made our family and friends feel the same way. We would HIGHLY recommend using Jerry for your wedding! You will not regret it! :)
    Bailey T. Married on 03/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't recommend Jerry enough to capture your big day!

Jerry was the absolute best, so glad that we booked him for our wedding day in Charleston on 3/18/2022! He captured every important moment of the day so perfectly and when we woke up the morning after the wedding, we literally already had our highlight film in our inbox. All of our friends and family were so impressed with his quick and amazing work! We just got our final video back and it's so great to re-live the day over and over. We'll cherish it forever! Thank you Jerry!
    Colleen Married on 03/12/2022

a must hire

Jerry went ABOVE AND BEYOND to be able to capture our full day (with a 2pm ceremony and Catholic gap before a 5:30pm reception). He was so great to work with and was so quick on delivering our instant film the next day - all of our family and friends were so impressed! And that isn't even everything. We can't wait to see our highlight film and the raw footage from the day. Jerry is the absolute best and is a MUST hire!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke H. Married on 03/12/2022

Captured Everything Perfectly!

Absolutely love Luminous Event Films! Jerry was so easy to work with and he does amazing work! His turnaround time is super quick and we loved every video he did for us! Could not have asked for a better videographer to capture our wedding day! I absolutely recommend him! 10/10!
    Stephanie L. Married on 03/09/2022

Video Masterpiece!

Jerry was so awesome! We chose the whole package for videos. We did the instant film, highlight video, documentary and raw footage. They all turned out better than we could have ever hoped for! The video editing and quality are perfect! He captured all the fun and special moments we can relive over and over again!
    Elizabeth C. Married on 02/20/2022

So perfect!!

Jerry was by far my favorite vendor - he did an amazing job! He was easy to work with and had great communication leading up to our wedding. The day-of, I hardly even knew he was there, yet he still captured every single moment perfectly. The instant-film the very next day was so great - my family and friends were shocked at how quick the turn around time was. He even made some small adjustments to the larger documentary film to add in one specific piece that was important to me. He is fantastic and worth every penny!
  • Nick
    Nick B. Married on 12/31/2021

Jerry is the best!

Jerry was the BEST! We could not have asked for a better wedding videographer! My wife and got married a little over a week ago (on New Year’s Eve) and not only did Jerry arrive to the venue earlier than scheduled to ensure that he got to meet, face-to-face, with my wife and I before the wedding activities began, but he even had our instant film done six hours after the wedding ended! Communicating with him via email leading up to the wedding was a breeze since he was very responsive and respectful. All around, Jerry was just a great videographer to work with. He got some great footage, and we barely realized he was there. We also had many guests unable to make it because of COVID and Jerry was able to live stream the ceremony to his Facebook page for everyone to see. My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Luminous Event Films to anyone looking for the best videographer out there! Thanks so much for capturing our special day!
    Haley P. Married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful!

WONDERFUL! Jerry helped capture our big day in a way that we will be able to relive time and time again. His turn time is so fast. We got our "instant video" the very next day! I love all the details, he is absolutly worth the money! As we near 6 months of being married I cant wait to watch our videos again!
    Courtney K. Married on 11/05/2021

Perfection!

Luminous Events was nothing short but amazing. Jerry was able to capture so many amazing moments in my wedding as was very profession. Best money spent!
    Tiffany Married on 10/23/2021

Exceptional!!

Your search for the best videographer is over, stop looking and book Jerry and Luminous Event Films right now! We cannot recommend him enough!! Meeting Jerry in person was probably one of my favorite moments of the day. He was so friendly and chill which immediately put my anxiety at ease. His skills and attention to details are impeccable! His drone footage was absolutely breath taking and brought us an entirely new and unique perspective from our day. Jerry captured every little moment so beautifully and we are so happy that we chose him and that we have these films to help us relive this amazing day! Thank you so much Jerry!!!
    Alyssa R. Married on 10/10/2021

An amazing experience

From the moment I talked to Jerry, I knew he was the one I wanted to film our wedding. He was very professional and kind. He would also always respond to me right away and answer any questions I had leading up to the big day. He did such an amazing job filming the day of the ceremony- he caught all of our big moments and I didn’t even realize he was there more than half of the time! Since for me it was a destination wedding (our families are from NJ), I had a few people who could not make it to the actual wedding. Jerry was able to put together live streaming so they were able to watch the entire ceremony from home! The videos he made were absolutely beautiful and the turnaround time was very quick! If you’re looking for a videographer who is a breeze to work with and will make gorgeous videos to last a lifetime you should absolutely give Jerry a call. I promise, one phone call is all it takes and you guys will love him!
  • Sandra
    Sandra A. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Did a truly amazing job!

Jerry is easy to work with and his work speaks for itself. He did an a beautiful job with my films. I was not happy with my photographer but Jerry captured every important moment and saved the day. He was even willing to stay longer than we originally agreed. You will not regret going with luminous event films!
  • Kiaira
    Kiaira R. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Decision We Made! Book Luminous Event Films For Your Special Day!

We hired Jerry for our wedding in Wallace, NC, on October 2, 2021. Jerry was absolutely amazing from the moment we booked. He was pleasant our entire wedding day and captured EVERYTHING from the wedding party getting all glammed-up, priceless moments as family arrived throughout the day, spectacular drone footage of the venue, gift exchanges, all of the memorable moments of our ceremony & reception, AND he took videos of everything the photographer captured with his camera. The videos were really fun to watch back! Jerry even caught my husband carrying my bouquet! Jerry worked extremely well with our photographer and by the end of the night it felt like he was a part of our family. A great feature that Luminous Event Films offered was live streaming the wedding ceremony. We were able to share the link with coworkers and family that weren't able to make it. We received multiple messages from those that watched expressing they felt part of our special day because of this! The very next morning, we woke up to the instant film with highlights of our wedding day, which was perfect to relive the magic and share it with friends and family. What are you waiting for?! Book Luminous Event Films NOW! You will be so happy that you did!
  • Riley
    Riley Married on 09/25/2021

Absolute perfection!!!

Some of the best money I spent on my wedding was with Luminous Event Films. They captured our day so beautifully and looking back at the videos I see details I never even noticed while in the moment. I will treasure these videos for years to come and am forever grateful I chose such a kind and talented videographer.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 06/26/2021

Memories forever

Jerry is an extremely professional, personable, man who truly takes time to make each video for you special. I Watch back on our wedding video and it brings me back to that day. Jerry is able to capture all of the small intimate details from getting ready until you leave your reception while still capturing the big exciting parts of the day. I am so grateful to have our vows and our family included in the video that we will be able to watch and show our children for years to come. Whether I want to watch our quick highlight reel or I want to relive our whole ceremony, I am so happy that I went with Luminous Event Films. You also get all the raw footage from your even which is so fun to look back at listen to!!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie D. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So amazing and so professional!

Jerry & Luminous Event Films were absolutely fantastic. There is nothing quite like the instant gratification of that 60 second instant film you get within 24 hours that leaves you with so much happiness. Jerry was so easy to work with and made it everything so much fun!

Then you get to relive all of those wonderful memories with the highlight film. Jerry's editing of different parts of our night perfectly aligned with the songs we picked for our highlight film. He captured all the best moments of our day.

I immediately texted my husband when we got our video and said that I can't wait to show it to our kids one day. And all of our family and friends ask if we can do it all over again - because Jerry is just that good at getting the feelings of the day to come through. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat. He's fantastic!
    Catherine L. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing prompt videographer - everything I wanted!

Jerry is amazing! My husband and I weren't sure if we should hire a wedding videographer or not, but I am so thankful that we did -- Jerry perfectly captured the feel of the day and gave us a way to help re-live our perfect day over and over! Jerry had the perfect fly-on-the-wall approach on our wedding day -- he was very unobtrusive but captured everything we wanted him to. Also, he sent our instant film less than 24 hours after the wedding was over - we actually received it when we were in the airport the next morning on the way to our honeymoon! We were shocked by how beautiful and prompt this film was. Then, our longer films were so gorgeous, detailed, and personalized. I highly recommend Jerry for his excellent communication, perfect day-of approach, beautiful films, and extremely quick turn around. Thank you, Jerry, for everything!!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria W. Married on 10/10/2020

1000 times yes!!!!!!!!!

Jerry was so professional and fun. We have already received our instant film back after only one day and can not wait to see the rest!! If you want value, book with him. I could not be happier!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/20/2020

Wow just WOW

I have watched the video he has given us at least 60 times! He was professional and made a perfect video that highlighted every part of our day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy K. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Edits

We unfortunately had a bad experience with our wedding videographer and spent a ton of money on a product that was poorly recorded and put together. Thanks to Jerry we were are finally able to watch our wedding video and love the outcome. He took our raw footage from the other company and in less than a week gave us a video we absolutely love! We can’t thank him enough for bringing our wedding day to life and putting a smile on our faces. I highly recommend Luminous Event films and wish we found this company earlier!
  • Janessa
    Janessa T. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Why Luminous Event Films?

I can’t say enough good things about Jerry and his work! Extremely easy to work with, not to mention kind, accommodating, flexible, and TALENTED! I truly feel like we got an absolute steal for the price and what we got! I’d recommend Jerry to anybody and I hope I get to work with him again in the future!
    One very happy customer