Luminous Blooms Reviews

18 | Chicago, IL

18 Reviews for Luminous Blooms

• MASHA

Masha Titievsky · Married on 08/17/2019

Great value, great service, beautiful florals

We were looking for a low cost floral option but didn’t want to sacrifice on style, and Dolores’s DIY option was the perfect solution. The pricing for flowers was very reasonable and we worked with a friend of ours who has experience in floral design Emma Davis to actually select & then arrange the flowers the weekend of the wedding. Dolores also offers DIY consultation or lessons so if you had a bridesmaid or mom do florals, they would be well prepared. Dolores also offered a discount to me in exchange for feedback on her DIY offerings as she is developing them, which I thought was a nice touch. All the flowers were in water buckets and ready to pick up the day before the wedding. Thank you Dolores for saving us $ and providing the most stunning flowers! Highly recommend this DIY option if you have some crafty people in your wedding party!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kimmy Piuian · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Wedding

Dolores did my flowers and they were amazing, I had trouble finding something that fit me for my wedding so Dolores gave me some suggestions and we found the perfect flowers!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Grant · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

Choosing Luminous Blooms was a very easy choice. Their florals immediately jumped out at me while scrolling through many options on various wedding websites. Working with Dolores was extremely easy and she was open and creative with a few specific requests I had. The bouquets were a perfect size and the bridal bouquet was slightly larger but not overshadowing. I couldn't be happier recommending this florist to others, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more beautiful!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Jovana

Jovana Slayton · Married on 08/11/2018

Floral Artistry!

Luminous Blooms delivered everything that was promised and then some. Dolores is accommodating, dependable and has vision. She designed arrangements that complemented the wedding. I'm looking forward to working with Luminous Blooms again for future events

The Planning: 2 months before my wedding date, my planner convinced me that I needed flowers and directed me to Dolores. Dolores took the budget and the little direction I gave (summer vibes and matching the dresses) and delivered more than I imagined. To ease my bridal anxiety, I met with Dolores a month before the wedding. During that meeting she was prompt, answered all questions, highlighted some considerations that I had not thought of and made it clear that she would deliver the best results and stay within the budget.

The Execution: the photos do not do the florals justice. The colors, the ribbons, the vases, all of it really set the tone for the wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were delivered to the hotel early. The venue rooms were setup with centerpieces, greenery, and candles an hour before any wedding events began. The corsages for the mother of the bride and groom were attached to a metal cuff... a great touch and attractive in the photos.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Evy · Married on 05/20/2018

Unforgettable Work

Luminous Blooms did my engagement party flowers. In our family, engagements are as big as some weddings, so there was quite a lot of work to do. I sent Dolores a couple of pictures off of pinterest and she guided me and gave me the best advice for what types of flowers and color schemes to go for considering the time of year and latest styles. The flowers came in fresh! It was a good batch for March! I still mention it to my husband how happy I am with the way the flowers and decoration turned out.
    I would recommend Luminous Blooms to anyone who wants to do parties starting from small get togethers to large weddings. They are the way to go. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Bobby · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved working with Dolores! She was such a life saver! The bouquets and table centerpieces were so beautiful, we received compliments even days after the ceremony! Would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very happy with Dolores work. Our flowers came out absolutely beautiful and price was reasonable. It truly made my experience as a bride easy and smooth!
    Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2017

I had a great experience working with Luminous Blooms for my wedding florals! Everything from the bouquet, to the centerpieces, to the reception decor came out better than I could have imagined. They really took my vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and made it come to life. The flowers were beautiful and I couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Molly · Married on 09/02/2017

Dolores does not disappoint! She made me a GORGEOUS wedding bouquet - even better than the picture I showed her, all with my very minimal budget! I am so pleased with the quality and affordability of her work - would definitely recommend to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

I can't even say enough about Dolores! She was seriously the best. She met with us twice in person at the beginning in order to get a good handle on our vision and then executed it brilliantly. There was a moment where we were going to sacrifice our vision due to the cost of vases we were procuring on our own, and she was so dedicated to making our dreams come true that she hired a welder to make the exact stands and terrariums we were looking for. She then painted them with the same paint we had used on other pieces so that the look was cohesive. Not only did she go above and beyond with the centerpieces, her flower arrangements were so voluminous and lush. The bouquets were gorgeous, and the potted ferns we had along the aisle had the thickness, color, and movement we were hoping for. Dolores listened to us and worked with us and gave us more than we ever could have imaged!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Dolores helped me create my dream wedding! She was patient with me on the changes I wanted to make after our first meeting. She helped me re-create my vision and come up with unique and tasteful ideas. She was always checking in with me along the way to make sure the flowers she chose were to my liking. The work she did was on my ceremony, reception, and personals. Also my wedding was 220 guests, and it all went off with a bang thanks to her. I'm so grateful and I would not have been able to do it without her and her team!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jason · Married on 07/02/2017

Dolores was fabulous to work with for our wedding day florals! In our first meeting, I simply showed her photos of what I had in mind and she was pleasantly helpful when I was going through my options. On the day of, I received exactly what I wanted! The most beautiful bride's bouquet, gorgeous bridesmaids' bouquets, perfect boutonnieres and corsages and an ammmmmmmazing ceremony set up!

Dolores was SUCH a pleasure to work with that when a friend's wedding florist fell through, I immediately told him to call her! I can not recommend Dolores and Luminous Blooms enough!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lori · Married on 06/27/2017

Luminous Blooms did our wedding back in 2014 I will never forget our beautiful flowers and centerpieces, she did an even better job bringing to life what I wanted!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Liliana · Married on 06/17/2017

One of the best florists in Chicago! We handpicked and met with every vendor for our wedding, and Dolores was one of our best choices. She was easy to work with, flexible and creative. My fiancee and I had different visions of how our wedding should look like in terms of flowers. When we met with Dolores, she listened to us both and made suggestions that would be a good compromise for both of us. The centerpieces were breathtaking. Some of my guests told me that they looked so pretty and perfect that they thought they were fake. They had to touch them and rip a little petal to convince themselves that they are real. We are very pleased with our flowers and Dolores at Luminous Blooms!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • F

farrah · Married on 08/28/2016

We are over the moon with everything from the floral arrangement to the time and care Dolores showed us. We still get compliments on how pretty all the floral arrangements were! Dolores worked with us to help solve all of our problems and questions. She knew exactly what we were asking for. Luminous Blooms is the way to go!

Sent on 06/15/2017

katie · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything was WONDERFUL and flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!

Dolores was prompt with delivery to both the venue and our hotel for photos.

Thank you so very much for the details that made our wedding day go without a hitch!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Dallas · Married on 05/21/2017

Dolores was great to work with for my wedding! She listened to what I had in mind while giving good recommendations. The bouquets were beautiful and I especially loved the archway she made! Unfortunately, the wind blew some of the flowers out of the arch, so maybe they could be attached next time, but we stuck them back in after large gusts and it was gorgeous! She and her husband even helped move the arch to the reception area after the ceremony so we could use it in the entryway! Everything went smoothly with set up and all was beautiful! I would highly recommend Luminous Blooms for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Brittanie · Married on 05/19/2017

Luminous Blooms provide gorgeous arrangements at a really great price!!! More flexible and most fair pricing of any vendor we spoke with. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/13/2017