Luminosity light and Sound Reviews

20 | Bedford, MA

20 Reviews for Luminosity light and Sound

Leslie · Married on 08/15/2015

Charlie worked so closely with me, and was the only lighting vendor to work directly with my budget to make my wedding dream possible! I wanted to add a few chandeliers to my tent, and he was able to find different ways to be creative and fit within my budget. He was a true pleasure to work with, and my chandeliers and drapery looked absolutely beautiful on the day of our wedding!

Highly recommend - they do great work and truly listen to your needs and budgets before just turning you away! Thank you for making my dream wedding come to life!

Charlie is great to work with and knows his stuff.

Charlie did a great job as always.

• User4581676 · event on: 11/30/2014

Charlie helped out with lighting for a fashion show and did a great job.

Kenny · event on: 12/01/2012

Charlie has amazing products and incredible prices! Especially when you throw in the customer services. He spent hours on the phone with me to insure that I got what I want and then to help me use it effectively once I received it. I will definitely be contacting him again. I have already passed on his contact information to everyone I know who might be in the market for her products and services.

Joan · Married on 05/12/2012

We have nothing but the highest accolades for the work that Charie Marcus and Luminosity did at our daughter's wedding. The complete trasformation of the room due to the lighting was incredible. All of our guests were amazed at how inside as well as outside lighting could mke an extraordinry difference in the feel of a room. Charlie was a pleasure to work with; he listened to our suggestions and used his expertise to design an absolutely beautiful space. We recommend Luminosity highly for lighting at any function.

Andrea · event on: 05/25/2012

Mr Marcus was extremely knowlledgable and helpful when suggesting what I needed for my event! The lighting was absolutely beautiful and the sound was perfect. I will use luminosity again in the near future.

Elizabeth · event on: 10/19/2013

Luminosity provided professional services for my style show fund raiser. They were wonderful. They provided a quick and direct quote and arrangements were easily made. Charlie was communicative despite his distance at the time. He was responsive to ALL our needs and he provided a great price for the work. He was sensitive to the fundraising nature of the event and accepted the job based on this understanding. I appreciated his attitude of giving! The work was done professionally and was perfect. Luminosity also pitched in for other tasks the night of the event and was a general asset to our entire production. They are team players.

• User4150079 · event on: 06/03/2014

Salesman and product were great

Stefanie · event on: 11/01/2014

The Luminosity Light and Sound Team are truly spectacular. Working with Charlie to put on our City wide event was a breeze and he brought stunning life to all of our ideas. His vision, creativity, work ethic, and innovation is outstanding. Luminosity is truly a one of a kind service. Our event looked like a dream! The talent and artistry of Charlie and his team are of the highest quality and you will get 150% from him and his team. I will use his services over and over and highly recommend their company for any of your event needs!

Alison · event on: 05/02/2015

I recently hired Luminosity Light and Sound for a Gala Fundraiser event and could not have been more pleased. Not only was Charlie responsive in his communication he was there through out the setup and event and made sure that EVERYTHING ran smoothly. Charlie will bend over backwards to be sure you as the client are happy with the look and sound of your event and is not only very knowledgable, he is able to think outside the box to make your event come to life! We had a wildly successful evening and it was not without his help and attention to detail. I look forward to working with Charlie again in the future!

Evan · Married on 08/05/2015

Charlie provided great value for the money, with quality led up lighting for my event.

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2013

Vendor went out of way to find a plan to accomplish the look we wanted

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2006

I worked personally with the owner to help use transform a very bland room, into a space filled with ambiance and liveliness. We loved working with the staff at Luminosity. They were professional and creatively kept the pricing down.

Laurie · event on: 06/21/2012

Charlie was terrific to work with. Our event takes places on an island and with that comes all sort of challenges unique to the space including power, transportation, and weather. However, Charlie was able to assess the situation and come up with the best plan which ended up exceeding our expectations. We will without hesitation work with Luminosity in the future and look forward to doing so.

• User4118405 · event on: 05/18/2014

Fantastic company, great deal. Unlike others, I don't worry about them stealing my clients. We are the top-level production company, and they made us look good.

• User4591088 · event on: 10/12/2013

Mr. Marcus was cool, professional, and gracious working under primitive conditions exacerbated by being forced to deal with others whom were "melting down". I would not hesitate to hire him, or his firm again...indeed I have done so many times.

Rob · event on: 09/18/2012

3.5

Charlie made sure my event went as smoothly as humanly possible. He handled the end client with grace and calm even with many last minute changes hitting the floor. Really went SEVERAL extra miles for us on this one!

Ariadne · event on: 12/16/2011

Mr. Marcus provided excellent service for our company party. His professionalism was above and beyond.

I look forward to using his services again.

Steven · event on: 04/05/2014

To Charlie, Alex and the Luminosity Light and Sound Team,

I want to express my sincere thanks for partnering with Minds Matter of Boston for our Sixth Annual Spring Soiree on April 5th. The event was a great success, raising over $40,000 to sustain our program helping at-risk, bright high school students from low-income families reach for their dreams through acceptance in four year undergraduate degree programs. From the start to the finish, I was impressed by the ability to find solutions to our event plans and great flexibility in resolving issues quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Luminosity to others, and would certainly keep them in mind for future events.