Luminos Photography Reviews

13 | Herriman, UT

13 Reviews for Luminos Photography

Leslie Dresser · Married on 12/07/2019

DAVE IS GREAT! Truly Luminous Photography!

Dave was such a great photographer! He was timely in his responses, willing to work with our schedule, and was completely kind and pleasant the entire time before, during, and after the wedding. He took beautiful photos and got them back to us in less than a month. I would 100% use him again and give his information to others.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Cami Slater · Married on 05/11/2019

Luminos Photography is Awesome!

I am so glad that we hired Luminos Photography for our wedding. We just got the photos back, and I am totally amazed at how they were able to capture every detail and important moment in such a beautiful way. I am so happy and gratefull that we were able to have Luminos Photography do the photography for our wedding. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication. I will be sure to reccommend you all of my family and friends.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Amber Howard · Married on 05/10/2019

Fun and Amazing Photographer

My husband and I were so glad that we hired Luminos Photography to take our engagement, bridals and wedding day photos. All of our pictures truned out so awesome. Our photographer went way above and beyond and totally exceeded our expactions. I woud reccommend Luminos Photography to anyone who is looking for and amazing photographer for a really great price.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Serena Dunn · Married on 05/03/2019

Luminos Photography was so much fun to work with

We really enjoyed having Luminos Photography document our wedding day. We booked the unlimited package, which was very affordable compared to other photographers that we considered. We have photos from the time we started getting ready in the morning to the send off at the end of our reception. Our photographer did an amazing job for us.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ashley G · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our wedding day so much fun and memorable. Great Photographer!

We had so much fun on our wedding day and during our engagement session. I was referred to Luminos Photography from a friend at work. The package we picked was perfect for our budget and received a lot more than we expected. They included a thumb drive of all our pictures with a copyright release. We had several of our friends and family comment on what a great photographer we had. My sister and two of our friends have hired Luminos Photography for their upcoming weddings this summer. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job for us.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Tabitha Welby · Married on 04/25/2019

Amazing Photographer

My Husband and I were very happy with everything that our photographer did for us. The photos from our wedding turned out amazing. They captured everthing we wanted and more. We are so glad that one of my husbands friends who had Luminos Photography shoot his wedding last fall told us about them. I will definitly spread the word to others.
    Thanks, Tabitha & Jared

Sent on 06/27/2019

Stéphanie Smith · Married on 01/11/2019

We Love Luminos Photography

Thank you for being so patient and awesome. I really appreciate your help and advice regarding almost every aspect of our wedoing day. You are more than an amazing photographer, but the way that you stepped up to help us resolve some timing issues and gave us the right advice and direction to make sure that everything turned out so great. You are more than an amazing photographer, but you also helped us to make sure that our wedding day was a beautiful day that we will never forget. Thank you so much for helping our dreams come true. We love you so much.
    I look forward to working with you again soon.

Mike Howell · Married on 12/21/2018

Luminos is the best!

Dave did an amazing job shooting our wedding. From start to finish, he and his assistant gave us more than words can express. I love the fact that he edited every image and gave them to us on a flash drive and online gallery so that we could do what ever we wanted with all of our photos. The company Salesforce that I work for, hired them for the past few corporate events and they did an amazing job. My wife Rachel just booked them for her grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party this July.

Kaitlyn Mason · Married on 10/20/2018

Great person to work with and an awesome photographer

I've been meaning to write this review since our wedding last October. I hired Luminos Photography to take my graduation photos several years ago and knew that when I got married that I would definitely want Luminos to cover my wedding. Our photos turned out amazing and since we received all of our photos on a flash drive with a print release, we've been able to get prints made for our parents and others in our families. Whenever I hear that someone is looking for a photographer I always tell them about our photographer.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jessie Weller · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Photographer to work with.

We were very happy that our reception center recommended Luminos Photography. We love our photos and feel like every thing that we wanted pictures of was taken. My sister just booked them for her wedding in July. Thank you so much for doing such an awesome job for us.
    Thanks, Jessie and Shane

Jen Davis · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing Photographer

My husband and I were so glad that Luminos Photography was available to take our wedding pictures. I was a great experience from start to finish. We love our photos. Thank you so much.
    Jen & Tate

Sent on 06/19/2019

Chloe Emmerson · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing photographer to work with.

I was so glad that one of my friends reccommended Luminos Photography. They did my friend's wedding and their photos were awesome. I was so glad that they were available for my wedding. We love our photos. I always refer them to anyone that I hear is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sara · Married on 01/12/2018

A really great experience. Love the photos

We hired Luminos to shoot our family photos and were very happy with the whole experience from start to finish. We loved the time and creativity that was put into giving us a lot more than just your average boring family photos. They helped us find the perfect location and then create a theme to make our photos more fun and personal.

Sent on 04/03/2019