Lumen Lighting Reviews

4 Reviews for Lumen Lighting

• Aubrie

Aubrie · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Lighting Company

I looked around at a few vendors to do some lighting and draping for a tent that would play a part in my wedding day. While all the vendors I looked at were able to create the look I wanted, they were asking a lot. I found Lumen Lighting and they were able to create the look I wanted for half the cost of other vendors. Everyone I talked to during the planning process was professional and kind. They set up a day of timeline with my venue, so I didn't need to be involved at all and the outcome was beautiful. They truly enhanced the space and made it perfect for our wedding day. I would recommend Lumen to anyone in the area that is needing a little extra lighting decor for their wedding space!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Z

Zoë · Married on 04/28/2018

Lumen was wonderful to work with! They were responsive and professional and made everything happen even though I contacted them last minute. It was the perfect touch to make our wedding reception shine.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

Honest & personable with a quick response & beautiful outdoor lighting for our celebration!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Haley · Married on 10/07/2016

Lumen lighting did the lights for my fall, outdoor wedding and did a wonderful job! They were great to work with, and made everything exactly how I wanted it, and so I didn't have to worry about the lights amidst everything else going on. The lighting was beautiful and at a great price. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2018