Lulu Cake Boutique Reviews

Lulu Cake Boutique 5
  • Edith

Edith Bagley · Getting married on 07/08/2021

They did a good Job

My hair stylist suggested Lulu's Cake Boutique for my wedding. I'm so glad they did. Everything about the wedding was stressful except for the cake. They did such a great job taking care of everything and getting us the best ingredients too. They truly made my big day special.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy Belland · Getting married on 05/06/2021

It was a hit

We ordered a beautiful baby shower cake from Lulu Cake Boutique and it was a hit! The Graham Central Station flavor was fantastic and there was not even a crumb left! I love the staff and recommend this gorgeous bakery. See you at the next holiday!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lisha

Lisha · Married on 09/28/2019

Great wedding cake!

Our venue India House sourced our wedding cake from Lulu Cake Boutique... and it was delicious! The design of the cake was beautiful, and the combination of flavors was amazing. We had a vanilla cake with raspberry buttercream and lemon curd. We will be ordering from Lulu direct to celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Calvin

Calvin DaSylva · Married on 09/21/2019

Tastiest Cake I've had so far

We love Lulu’s! Their Cake Boutique is beautiful and are the cakes. We have ordered several and they are the tastiest cake I have ever eaten. They are well made and decorated and ready as planned. The service is as excellent as the cake!

Lulu Cake Boutique 6
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Allison

Allison Serrano · Married on 08/14/2019

Allison and Carlos's dream wedding cake:)

We chose Lulu's cake boutique in Scarsdale for our wedding cake on August 3rd, 2019. They made the most beautiful cake for us on our wedding day that include the Eiffel Tower where we got engaged, caricatures of us the bride and groom, a lock which was the method of proposal. It was beyond beautiful and super tasty. We got a red velvet butter cream cake. For your wedding cake you can't go wrong choosing Lulu's bakery.

Lulu Cake Boutique 7
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/03/2019

Guests Raved About Our Cake

Working with Lulu’s was a pleasure. From the first step of organizing the tasting, it was easy and seamless. I like that we had four large samples so the whole family could taste and give an opinion. Everyone in the bakery was friendly and organized, and knew exactly how to work with our venue to coordinate delivery.
    We decided on the Graham Central cake and our guests loved it. The cake looked as amazing as it tasted, and our guests were so happy with it.

Lulu Cake Boutique 8
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

We loved our wedding cake! Not only was it absolutely beautiful to look at, the red velvet cake was incredible! We received so many compliments that it was one of the best cakes our guests have eaten!

Lulu Cake Boutique 9
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

Most delicious wedding cake ever

MMMM I can still taste that delicious Lulu's cake!!! Lulu's was recommended to us by a friend who is a top chef and used them for his wedding. When we did our tasting we were sold. The cake is so delicious and moist, it tastes like cake your mom would have baked, not that generic bakery or wedding cake taste. They have many delicious flavors but we chose the Passionately Kissed, vanilla cake with a passion-fruit curd, to honor my Brazilian heritage, and it was a delicious slightly tart flavor for a hot night to go with the sweets we had on the side. They can also do amazing styles, but we chose a simple white 3 tier with a very delicate lace design and then adorned it with fresh flowers--so pretty! It came out absolutely beautiful and was the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had--so many people said so. Check out Lulu Cake Boutique for your wedding cake!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious cake

Our venue works with Lulu and the cake was fantabulous. Delicious--everyone said so!

Sent on 08/22/2019

David · Married on 12/01/2018

Pick them to be your vendor

Without a doubt, one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding was to go with Lulu's for our cake. They not only guided us into building the perfect cake, but the most delicious cake people had ever eaten. People were coming up to us at our table just to tell us how good the cake was. Several people admitting to having 3 or 4 pieces because it was so good. You will not only be satisfied with Lulu's, you will have people talking about the cake for weeks after.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Daniel Rice · Married on 09/02/2018

Delicious and beautiful

We had a keylime and carrot cake. So good! Beautify designs on the cake as well.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding cake from Lulu was beautiful and delicious! We got the sweet and salty and crumbella flavors, both are to die for. Many guests told us this was the best wedding cake they’d ever eaten. Lulu delivered over 2 hours away to our venue and they were prompt and everything looked just as lovely as it should’ve looked. Thanks Lulu for the best wedding cake!!!

Lulu Cake Boutique 10
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Clifton · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I absolutely loved working with LuLu. The cakes are not only beautiful, but absolutely delicious. The hardest decision we made was which kind of cake to go with, because so many could easily have been the best cake imaginable. When we visited and discussed the kind of cake we were looking for, they were completely gracious and accommodating. The cakes are elegant and classical; I wouldn’t say go here if you want something really unusual or off-the-wall, but if you want just a beautiful, delicious wedding cake that (we guarantee) people will rave about, this is the place. Plus: free anniversary cake, so no need to eat a frozen, year old slice just because you’ve heard that’s what you’re supposed to do!

Sent on 08/15/2018

James · Married on 07/20/2018

They did a beautiful job on creating the cake of our dreams for my wife and I for our wedding. The cake itself tasted good and the workers were wonderful to speak, and work with during the planning and the cake tasting. Bit on the pricy side but worth every penny. You pay for what you want and I definitely recommend!

Lulu Cake Boutique 11
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/10/2018

There are some vendors in wedding shopping that you know are instantly the right choice. We truly struggled in the cake finding process trying several vendors through the new york city area that produced 15$ a slice cardboard. After spending 60-80$ on cake tastings throughout the city we were really desperate when my parents found Lulu Cake Boutique.

The entire experience with Lulu's was different from our other vendors. After our first phone call we knew this was the right choice. The flavors were whimsical and fitting for a special occasion. After a quick trip to Scarsdale we had a mammouth cake tasting (good luck finishing this one) and found our choice in the Mimosa flavor.

Lulu's reached out to us a week before the wedding having already coordinated with our venue. After getting cut-off, the Lulu's staff called us back to apologize for not wishing us good-luck. They called us just to wish us good luck!

I'm not even sure if the cake was on time or early but I do know that I didn't hear a peep from them or my coordinator about it and effortlessly placed in front of us at the end of the night.

Really just awesome!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Toni · Married on 10/21/2017

How many couples can say they got to eat not 1 but 2 slices of wedding cake each at their wedding? Well we did because it was that delicious. The service at Lulu's is beyond compare and the cake was beautiful to boot. Lulu's would be my recommendation hands down for any bride!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Dan · Married on 10/14/2017

This place is down the street from us so when it was time for a tasting, of course we were going to try. They could not have been more welcoming. Our tasting was fantastic with four huge pieces of cake. Much bigger than I'd expected. We also loved that the wedding cake photos included one for a male couple. We chose our favorite (Crumbella DeVille) and made all the arrangements, including delivery to our venue, which was not close by. The cake arrived the morning of the wedding before we even woke up, looking as perfect as perfect can be. The location was not easy for most of our guests to find but the delivery man had no issues. They called the day before to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Best of all, every time we stopped in to make a payment they made sure we left with a special treat.

Lulu Cake Boutique 12
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Marina · Married on 09/09/2017

LULU's Cake Boutique is OUT OF THIS WORLD. The cake is melt in your mouth fantastic. We did simple vanilla and chocolate cake, and even with the most simple of flavors I could not have tasted anything better. The design of the cake was gorgeous, and they were so easy to work with. The tasting was fun, and from there on the coordinated directly with our venue.

Emily checked in with us to make sure everything was all OK-- and even coordinated a super cute and fun golf groom's cake.

Lulu's the very best.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kimberlee B · Married on 08/27/2017

The most beautiful and delicious cake

Lulus made me the most exquisitely beautiful and delicious wedding cake of all time. It was white cake with chocolate ganache, passion fruit, and buttercream. The cake had handmade sugar flowers too.

I appreciated how much effort the team put in early on to sketching out the cake and creating a unique flavor that appealed to all. I still dream about my wedding cake and receive compliments on it.

I recommend Lulus for any and every occasion that warrants sweets.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • F

flor · Married on 07/22/2017

My cake was not only beautiful. but it was delicious.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Marijela · Married on 07/14/2017

Lulu's wedding cake was sooo delicious and looked amazing!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Lissette · Married on 07/09/2017

Lulu Cake Boutique is my favorite cake vendor for every occasion. The cake is delicious and always fresh. The best cake vendor in New York.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Matthew · Married on 06/17/2017

There is almost too much good to say about Lulu Cake Boutique. They were generous and flexible from the very beginning, letting us try nine different cake flavors and take the unfinished [and truly humongous] portions home. We ordered three cakes from them -- a sheet cake for our barbecue the night before, a three-tiered wedding cake, and a mini key lime cake for our friend who happened to turn 30 on our wedding day -- and each one was perfect, not to mention delicious. They expertly carried out our design ideas, and the wedding cake, which was part Caramel Ribbon and part Chocolate Dipped Apricot, was especially noteworthy. Many guests commented that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever tasted, and (though we're a little biased) we agree!

There is truly no better place for a wedding cake than Lulu. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Margot · Married on 05/06/2017

Lulu was easy to work with, from the scheduling of our tasting right through to delivery. They have many delicious flavors to choose from. We chose Caramel Ribbon, which is outrageously good. The cake was beautiful (we chose to have our florist decorate it with fresh flowers). All our guests said it was the BEST wedding cake they had ever tasted. Not a single crumb left on any of the plates. Thank you, Lulu!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

I have gotten SO many rave reviews of our Lulu wedding cake from guests -- multiple people told me they went around our reception room hunting down uneaten slices so they could have more. It was completely delicious, and exactly what I expected design-wise. Can't wait to taste our cake again on our first anniversary!

Sent on 06/04/2017