Lujan Entertainment LLC Reviews

15 | Clarksburg, MD

15 Reviews for Lujan Entertainment LLC

Colyn · Getting married on 10/02/2020

DJ Mike is awesome! Couldn't have been happier

We hired Mike for our wedding and he did an awesome job. He was super helpful throughout the planning process, he made himself available to us to go over the details of our wedding from the schedule of events to the different types of music we wanted throughout the evening. Having Mike there allowed us to relax and trust that everything would run smoothly. I would 100% recommend for your next event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Colyn for the awesome review! Congrats to you and Arielle, it was a beautiful surprise wedding and it was a huge pleasure to DJ for you and your family/friends. Thank you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect for a dancing crowd

DJ Mike Lujan was incredible! I truly cannot stress how professional, but fun and talented he is. He would check in with me for the important things, but was never pushy or overbearing. He made sure to get the details right, like double checking how to pronounce my maid of honor's name. He played a fun mix of music and did it seamlessly. Both my husband and I grew up playing instruments and have a lot of friends who are picky about music, and we heard nothing but compliments. DJ Mike was friendly and created a phenomenal atmosphere, but still managed to keep the spotlight on myself and my guests. If you need a DJ, don't hesitate to hire DJ Mike Lujan!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Chelsea! I can’t stress enough how excited I am to read your kind words, THANK YOU! I had so much fun myself, of course. A good party wouldn’t be one without an amazing crowd, and you and Christopher and your family and friends were all such a fun and amazing group of people that it was only natural that it was gonna be a great night. I’m happy and honored to have been your DJ and thank you so much for having me, and congratulations!
    -Mike

James Cole · Married on 09/29/2019

Excellent/You won’t be dissapointed

Mike makes the process very easy and does his best to incorporate all songs and genres requested. His transition between hip hop to bachata to salsa and everything in between was flawless. He helped play apart in making our day perfect. I also liked his setup that hid all of his equipment and blended flawlessly into the background. He also takes requests on the fly. He showed up early to setup in multiple locations and to make sure everything sounded perfect. To sum it up, hire him to DJ any and all functions. He will keep the party lit!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

James, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an amazing wedding, everything at Shadow Creek was perfect, and I had an incredible time DJing for you and Monica. Congratulations!

Andrew Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply Amazing!

Mike was a great choice for our DJ. He was very easy to work with and very professional the whole time. We had several last-minute changes including a video that I wanted played during the garter toss. Mike was able to accommodate this on the fly and it went perfectly. There were also several songs our guests requested that he was able to play, and he went well above and beyond during the event. We had several compliments on how great our DJ selection was and we would definitely recommend him to anybody! Not to mention our dance floor was packed the whole night!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew! Your review and your kind words mean a whole lot, I'm so happy I was able to perform for you and Natalie and your guests. Everything was amazing and I had a ton of fun. Congratulations!
  • Levi

Levi Davis · Married on 08/31/2019

Flexible and talented

DJ Mike Lujan was professional, patient with our crazy requests, helpful, kind, and did an amazing job! I’ve been to quite a few weddings and I can honestly say I was impressed with his talent and ability to read the room. He knew exactly what to play and when. We had a beach wedding that was 6 hours out of his way. This presented challenges and difficulties for him but despite those things, he did an incredible job at making our wedding everything we hoped it would be. Can’t recommend him enough. Thanks Mike!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Levi, THANK YOU for this amazing review. Even with the minor difficulties, this wedding was 100% worth it and I would absolutely do it again without hesitation. You and Kelly are amazing and such a genuinely lovely couple, and I'm grateful that I was able to DJ for you and your friends and family. Thank you again and congratulations!
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 12/15/2018

🮶 best dj ever 🮶

🎶 BEST DJ EVER 🎶

My husband and I got married last December and it was more that we dreamt of. One of the reasons is our DJ Lujan. We could not have had asked for a better DJ. He listens and executes. I am such a control freak and I kept bothering him about small details and he managed my craziness. He was one of the vendors that I didn’t had to worry about because he seems like he knows his job well. I had a surprise dance for my husband with my bridesmaids and he helped me fixed the song. All our family and friends had a great time. Everyone were dancing and they all loved the music in our wedding day thanks to DJ Lujan. He is very nice, trustworthy and responsible. Highly recommended!!! MUST HIRE !!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Janice!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this incredible review, your wedding was so beautiful with the winter theme and I absolutely loved DJing for you and Bart and your guests. Congratulations!!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/27/2018

The DJ to book

Mike was an awesome DJ. He was not cheesy, had a great voice, was professional, and really kept the party going. He was very respectful of our wishes and an awesome communicator and made himself available to us through any form of communication we needed. He was also very reasonably priced and had a good value and good light system. My wife and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 10/08/2018

BadA** DJ Lujan :)

Let me start by saying that flexibility is one of the best qualities DJ Lujan has along with many others. We had our wedding a year ago and we couldn't be happier with the result. Everyone in our wedding had a blast. If you are looking for a DJ who can accommodate a lot of your requests or someone who can operate with very little details, DJ Mike Lujan is your guy. In our wedding, we have picked a lot of our own songs, but told him to take control when it came to certain parts of the wedding and we're glad we did. Everyone had a good time and it made a big difference for my wife and I because it's one less thing we had to worry about during our preparation for the wedding. I am personally glad that we picked him. For any of our future events, we know where to go for our DJ needs. Highly recommended! Very reasonable pricing as well!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to give me this awesome review! I sincerely appreciate your words and your business, it was so great working with you both. Congrats to you and Marianne and happy first anniversary!
  • Amber

Amber Price · Married on 07/28/2018

I would absolutely recommend!

I hired DJ Mike Lujan for my wedding and he did a fabulous job. He was detail oriented which is a great thing when planning a wedding. Even the event planner was impressed when she saw Mike's planning packet. She said "Wow you can tell tell he is a good DJ". DJ Mike Lujan really took control of my reception allowing for everything to run smoothly. He followed the schedule as planned. Very entertaining and professional. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Amber, THANK YOU! Your kind words mean everything, and I'm so happy for you, James, and your daughters! It was so fun working with you and I hope you had an amazing first year anniversary!

Christopher Lyons · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mike Lujan = awesome

My wife and I used DJ Mike Lujan at our wedding this past May! He was very thorough in the planning stages and was very accommodating when it came to both the reception and ceremony music. We wanted lots of different styles of music at our wedding, everything from oldies and classic rock to Top 40 and dance music, and Mike was able to provide all of them in a way that flowed very well all throughout the evening! He was also very personable and I got plenty of compliments on his work throughout the night! I would highly recommend DJ Mike Lujan for anyone looking for a good musical experience. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! It was sooooo much fun DJing for you and Laura. Beautiful wedding, beautiful venue at Lirodendron Mansion, and beautiful reception. Happy first year anniversary!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Fantastic!

DJ Mike Lujan did a fantastic job at our wedding! During the wedding planning, I provided him some initial responses to his thorough questionnaire and he met every single request - and kept up with the few last minute changes. He never hesitated about the interesting setup of our wedding (which was out in the woods using generators for power). He was easy going, professional, nice, and kept the crowd dancing. I'd be glad to recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event - in fact, two of our friends who were guests at our wedding booked him for their own wedding after enjoying it so much!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/25/2018

Incredible energy and professionalism

I highly recommend DJ Mike Lujan - do not have your wedding without a DJ! We ended up poorly planning the music portion of our wedding and Mike came to the rescue with some last minute dj-ing and dance lights - he helped us on the playlist and played exactly as we wanted - we knew we had only a short time to enjoy dancing and he ensured that everyone was pumped up and danced until we had to go. We really appreciated him and his ability to jump in and perform at a highly professional level on short notice! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Betsy · Married on 11/17/2017

Seriously the best dj ever

Let me start out and say first that my now husband and I are both musicians. Classically trained and my husband is an incredible guitar player. We love music and are avid music lovers, and thus big music critics. I was very nervous about getting a bad DJ for our 11/17/17 wedding in Old Town Alexandria, VA that wasn't able to adapt to the flow of our guests, or play songs that were relevant today but not the rap stuff millennials listen to that is so pervasive right now. I also wanted someone that could mix (hence the word DJ) in songs instead of just stopping a song and playing the next one. Well let me tell you - DJ MIKE LUJAN WAS AMAZING. We no joke got compliments from our picky music friends that he was SO GOOD.
    Not only did he handle the logistics of introductions and opening songs/first dance songs flawlessly and handling the mic with such stage grace, but he is a musician himself and kicked ass on the songs he played and how he played them. Weeks prior to the wedding, he had a comprehensive song worksheet that hit up all the songs for must plays, do not play list, cocktail music, dinner music, etc., that was great and helped us communicate and customize what we wanted him to play.
    After we were done with first dance songs, all our friends couldn't stop talking about how Mike nailed it as he played the best songs each a minute or so long to get the party started - and it did!!! One person said "I felt like it was a power hour!" Everyone had such an awesome time - and the music is the biggest part of that equation. The dance floor was full all night long. He handled guest requests great - and the flow was perfect. He played a couple slow songs to break up the evening and then kicked into high gear with more hits. When I wasn't too fond of a certain song (just me and my personal tastes - not that they were bad songs) he was always in eye contact with me and changed it quickly to something better. Admittedly though, I am a control freak. ;) Then at the end of the night - in our drunken stuper, Mike (the DJ) gave us the mic and had karaoke songs that we started to sing after the most our guests had left and it was just our good friends hanging out before we went to the afterparty. It was awesome (and embarrassing for me as my voice was shot and I was a mess) but nonetheless awesome. He was THE BEST CHOICE WE COULD HAVE MADE IN A DJ... and I interviewed several. PLEASE BOOK HIM - HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST. Not to mention he is such a great guy. Thank you SO much Mike!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Best D.J. ever!

I don't know where to start! DJ Mike Lujan is excellent!! We hired Mike for our wedding a couple of weeks ago. Obviously weddings can be super stressful, especially if you have vendors who take their time responding, aren't straight forward, or are just doing the work for the money. That is not the case with Mike. He was super quick to respond to emails, he was flexible with last minute changes, he helped me with song suggestions since I did a mother/daughter dance instead of the traditional father/daughter. Mike is super detail oriented, which I greatly appreciate, especially since there where things he brought up that I had not even considered. It is evident that he enjoys being a DJ. We asked that Mike take requests at his discretion with that being said my favorite part of the night other then him sneaking in a Richard Cheese song during dinner (at our request of course) my 6 year old nephew asked Mike if he could play a song (that would have been more appropriate once the dance floor was open) and as soon as the time came, Mike called out my nephew and gave a shoutout before playing the song, which was the sweetest thing. My nephew was so happy! DJ had everyone on the dance floor the whole night!!
    I highly highly highly highly recommend this DJ!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2019

Lujan Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!! This is such a thoughtful review and you and Nic were so awesome to work with! You and all of your friends and family were also so fun to perform for. And I'll always remember how excited your nephew was for that moment. Your wedding was all around beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it!
    Thank you!