Luisa Basso Reviews

13 | Venice, IT

13 Reviews for Luisa Basso

• Alyssa

Alyssa Francois · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Will book Luisa again and again!

Luisa is such a charm! If you or your partner are uncomfortable being in photos, she’ll change that in an instant! My partner and I were completely ourselves with Luisa and we appreciate how well she has captured our love.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Sol

Sol Alessandria · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Photo Session in Barcelona

Luisa was very professional and nice to us. We did our engagement session, had a great time and now we have beautiful photos to remember such a sweet moment of our lives. Grazie Luisa.
    Sol & Wojtek

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Alison

Alison Lemon · Married on 04/10/2019

Early morning in Park güel

Incredible experience!
    My husband and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Molly

Molly Gunion · Married on 01/21/2019

Amazing elopement photographer

I found Luisa on Instagram when looking for a photographer for our elopement in Tuscany. Having never met we were of course a little nervous but she was so easy to work with, and the photos were simply STUNNING! She captured the romantic feel of the day beautifully and her ability to capture the beautiful surroundings as well as our intimate moments are what we hired her for. If you are looking for a photo journalistic style, look no further. Thank you for pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime Luisa!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

Luisa Basso

Luisa fue nuestra primera elección, desde que vimos sus fotos lo teníamos muy claro tenía que ser ella quien inmortalizara nuestro gran día; y no nos defraudó, como profesional es impecable y después de haber visto nuestras fotos no podemos estar más felices con el resultado.
    Sobra decir que la volveríamos a elegir una y otra vez.

Diana y Pierluigi

Sent on 02/07/2019

Luisa Basso's reply:

Thank you Diana and Pierluigi for choosing me as your wedding photographer!
    Wish you a great life together!

Genny Sapigni · Married on 10/08/2018

Fantastic!!!!

Truly exceptional!Luisa was an unexpected discovery! very nice and discrete, she mades us wonderful pics without notice her presence.
    Very professional but at the same time really approachable, in her pics she brings out the best emotions of that day!
    We couldn’t make a better choice,really recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Luisa Basso's reply:

Thanks Genny for the trust you gave to me! It was a pleasure to came to Lampedusa, Sicily, for your wedding!
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 10/03/2018

They made us look like we were photogenic

Luisa exceeded our expectations. We hired her because of her photojournalistic style and we wanted photos that captured our day candidly, not posed. And she did just that. Capturing laughs, cries and naturally beautiful moments during the day. My husband and I are not comfortable in front of a camera at all, and Luisa made it so simple. And clearly looking at our photos produced amazing keepsakes that make my husband and I look like models. The way she captured us in our solo photo session, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Also how they went about capturing the night with their own style was amazing. I have never seen a style like theirs taken during a night setting, with lights and people dancing. They were able to produce the exact vibe of the night - pure fun and antics, by doing this camera shake capturing the lights just right.
    I have already recommended Luisa to a couple friends thinking of having their wedding in Europe and will definitely continue to do so, as long as she keeps photographing!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Thank you dear!
    It was a pleasure being your wedding photographer and share with you and your relatives your day!
    I hope to see you again!

Gioia · Married on 09/22/2018

My boyfriend and I chose Luisa as our wedding photographer. Since we live in France she came all the way to Toulouse to take our engagement pictures. She is a talented photographer who is passionate about her job and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are very satisfied with the results and we’d definetly recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Luisa Basso's reply:

Thanks you so much Gioia! It was a pleasure to came to Toulouse for your engagement session. The relationship that was created during the session certainly facilitated our relationship during the wedding, making everything easier.

Vanina Moracchinj · Married on 08/11/2018

Effortless experience, thank you!

Loved having Luisa part of our special day! She made us feel comfortable right away, was very attentive and patient - we are very happy we went with her as our last minute photographer! Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elena · Married on 05/25/2018

Luisa is a Great Photografer! She has been ALWAYS careful to our needs! She knows how to make you and your family feel comfortable!
    If you want a Great Wedding you must choose her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

We loved having Luisa as our photographer, she listens and does her best to meet your requests. She took wonderful pictures of us and also of the cerimony in general. We loved how they turned out, very spontaneus and real. She truly captured the best moments of our day! Definitely a great choice.

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki Lee · Married on 06/07/2019

nice smile photographer

Luisa really nice girl. she always smile so that we feel relax when we talk to her and work with her. Her smile really inspire me.
    She will go to the shooting location advance to investigate.
    I feel the passion and cheer from her.
    hope to work with her again

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hi Nikki,
    it was a pleasure to work with you and your husband in Lake Braies.
    Hope to see you again,
    Thank you so much! :)

Giulia Redi · Married on 09/08/2018

3.0

printed emotions

Our experience with Luisa was really very positive, from all points of view! Very professional and discreet, at the same time manages to put you completely at ease and make you feel like a friend. The result, photo in hand, is excellent and is just what we dreamed of as a souvenir of our special day. The photos are really beautiful, very natural and make you excite and relive the feelings and emotions of the moment.
    Thank you so much Luisa for giving us what will be the best memory ever!

Sent on 12/04/2018