Luis Gonzalez Productions Reviews

Luis Gonzalez Productions 5
Luis Gonzalez Productions 6
Luis Gonzalez Productions 7

Sasha Ortiz 路 Married on 12/28/2018

Luis Gonzalez Productions was perfect for our wedding!

We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer for our wedding on 12/28/18. Luis was professional, friendly, and flexible. Our photos look beautiful and we are especially grateful for the photo usb case that Luis personalized for us. Luis was able to work with our budget and we received the photos sooner then expected. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for high quality and professional photos and videos. He is truly amazing and a very talented photographer!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 8

Juan 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Spectacular Photographer

Luis was awesome, he arrived on time and was very professional. He was very flexible with taking additional pictures we suggested on top of the list we initially sent him. The photos are beautiful we are extremely excited to see our wedding book in January. They promised we would be able to see our uploaded pictures via the app 2 weeks after our wedding and they indeed were available to view, very special for me since it fell on my birthday. Thank you Luis for making our day extra special, you put our vision on photos we will cherish forever. 馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏

Sent on 12/01/2018

Auberlyne 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much. I will recommend this photographer to everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Homaira 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Luis was amazing and very accommodating. He helped capture many great moments and went with the flow easily. He was great in helping my older parents pose and took so many beautiful shots. I would definitely recommend Luis and hope I am able to. Thank you so much helping us on our special day, we are enjoying our photos very much!
    Homaira and Hiram Aponte
    9/22/2018

Sent on 10/08/2018

Manuel 路 Married on 08/03/2018

Luis was amazing. He came ready...prepared....and knowledgeable about making a beautiful day even better. He took some of the best moments and captured them in a stunning way. I would recommend you speak with him and plan your speacial day.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 9
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 10
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 11

Cristina 路 Married on 07/13/2018

Hiring Luis as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first consultation, to the engagement photo-shoot, to the wedding itself, Luis made the entire process feel effortless. I wanted a Harry Potter themed wedding and he did not hesitate to make our photos fit into the theme. Luis is very professional and very personable. I am pretty shy when it comes to taking photos, but he made me feel very comfortable and it showed in the photos. He was definitely a joy to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Anu 路 Married on 07/06/2018

Let me first of tell you how AMAZING Luis and his team were. We got married on July 6, 2018. Luis arrived early and was ready to go. Him and his team made everything feel so comfortable. My husband does not like to take pictures. Luis made us feel like he wasn't even there. The ideas that Luis had to take pictures whether is was in our church, outside or in the venue was unbelievable. Him and his team made us laugh and we enjoyed having them on our wedding day. I have already recommended him to my family members and friends. He sent me some samples of the pictures he has taken on our wedding day, let me tell you, I was mind BLOWN. OMG they looked AMAZING. I am so happy I have picked him and his team to be apart of my special day. I cannot wait to see the rest of them. Just look at his profile pictures and see his work. It speaks for itself! Thank you Luis and your Team for everything you have done! You are truly the BEST!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Lissett Rodriguez 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Very Professional and Knowledgeable Photographers

Luis Gonzalez is a very professional photographer. Very knowledgeable of best place to go for photo shoot. Our photos if my Twins 16th look Amazing. I highly recommend Luis for anyone special event.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 12
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 13
  • Ana

Ana 路 Married on 06/09/2018

LUIS IS AMAZING! Our wedding was on 6/9/18. We booked Luis about a year and half ago. He was super energetic and such a pro on our weeding day.. he made us feel super comfortable and guided us throughout the whole day. He was on time and took advantage all of the time that we had (8 hours). Luis and his brother (Fer) were very professional and were very flexible with our requests. We wanted a photographer that will take natural shots and that could let us just be us.. not so much posing. His brother (Fer) was in charged of the photobooth.. they had so many fun props! He was super energetic and fun! All of our friends/family that used the booth were impressed by how energetic and fun he was!!
    Overall Luis did an amazing job!! Gracias Luis por todo!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 18
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 19
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 20

Tania 路 Married on 05/23/2018

Completely fell in love with all our pictures and the whole process was so easy. Felt so comfortable with Luis and his attitude and direction were lovely. Thank you so much for making this day so special.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 21
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 22
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 23

Diane 路 Married on 04/29/2018

Luis is the BEST! He鈥檚 so flexible making it easy to schedule and work with you. I appreciated his suggestions and honesty. Loved my pics!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • F

Fernando 路 Married on 12/23/2017

Luis is the best! He's such a breath of fresh air in today's climate where people do a shitty job, give you loads of attitude, and then--the kicker--want to be paid exorbitantly. Luis is "old school," in that regard: he's in possession of a prodigious talent (in my opinion); works incredibly hard to make sure that you're satisfied; isn't going to force you to break the bank; and is pleasant, smart, and professional the whole damn time. He did a great job from the beginning right the way through. Later, watching the slide show that he made for our wedding, we were blown away. We really love it; and it was very clear to us that he'd put A TON of care into designing it. In a word, he's a mensch.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Christina 路 Married on 12/17/2017

Luis was one of the best decisions I have ever made (besides my choice in the groom). Truly one of the most easy going, attentive artists to come across. His vision is stunning; and I believe focused on allowing the inherent love and natural beauty of the relationship express themselves through the captured images. Our photos really encompass us, and not a cookie cutter perception of what some photographers may feel should be us. Luis is attentive to you, and your uniqueness as a couple. The work speaks for itself, and truly is worth a thousand words. This artist really added the happy to our happily ever after.

Sent on 02/26/2018

julio 路 Married on 11/25/2017

I was not sure exactly why I needed a professional photographer but I was happy we went with Luis within a few minutes of stsrting our photoshoot.

Every and I mean every photo taken by friends and family turned out with a very pink hue because of the lighting at the venue. Luis sent us our photos and we could not believe how well they came out.

It looked like the photos were taken in daylight. Still dont know how he did it.

Luis Gonzalez is a professional. Period.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Maria 路 Married on 11/23/2017

It was an amazing experience and they did an amazing job with the video and the angle that they shot were perfect. They really captured every special moment .

Sent on 01/22/2018

Greg 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing service. Luis was our photographer, he was friendly, prompt and had a great eye. He met us at our location and captured exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely use him again.

Sent on 12/06/2017

alicia 路 Married on 09/24/2017

Luis and his team helped me with my wedding . Everything was perfect . Always on time , very respectful and lotsssss of patients. thank you very much Luis .

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Luis Gonzalez Productions 24

MINJI 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Luis and his tean were great - especially for the price! We got wonderful service the day of, flexibility on our engagement photos and wedding, great flexibility on timing of arriving/leaving. he was really professional and knew what they were doing and I didn't really have to worry about anything. We have a ton of proofs which are all great and most of the guests photos. Luis and his team ( film, Photography and photobooth were really friendly and fun and the biggest thing is they realized when we were tired of taking pics! LOL...it sounds silly but it gets exhausting and they could tell and would wrap it up and leave us alone once they saw that in our faces that we were tired of it. And they wouldn't mill about with nothing to do - they kept snapping pics all over the place and would take care of some other type of photo. I really liked them and highly highly recommend them!. we also love the album Luis professionally designed for us, my family love it so much. Thank you Luis for being so professional, we will defenetly recomend you to all our friends and family members.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rosanna 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Sweet 16. Amazing team! Luis was very friendly and easy to work with. So thrilled with the pictures and will definitely refer him to friends and family.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Erick 路 Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I did some research for companies with good reviews for our wedding on july 15. We didn't want nothing too fancy, no big wedding package. We were set with our photographer, Luis who was very prompt upon arrival and kept us moving to get the most pictures in the time frame. He was very friendly and professional. Let us at the hotel and went to Central Park where she took some great shots. Went back to the reception later that night and took some group photos. The quality of the photos were just stunning. We liked them so much we bought the album which we had no intention of doing prior to booking them. I highly recommend Luis and his team for his photography and film. The prices compared to other places were very reasonable. thank you

Sent on 09/28/2017

Ricky 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Luis team was very courteous, they brought a personal touch and also did an amazing Job, I'm very impress

Thank you very much !!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Rennie 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent work and very flexible catering to your needs

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Nirmala

Nirmala Haradan 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Exceptional Service

Friendly staff, exceptional service.. highly recommend Luis and his team to capture any special moments with your love ones.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Cal 路 Married on 02/09/2017

Luis Gonzalez Productions is very professional! They are accommodating, kind and very reliable. They set up during our requested time and were able to break down without leaving a mess. We've used them twice and hope to continue working with them! Great for kids parties.

Sent on 02/08/2017