17 Reviews for Lugener's Affair Wedding Design

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
17 Lugener's Affair Wedding Design Reviews

Aisha and staff were great. They were very accommodating to last minute changes as well as willing to do what it takes to bring the wedding event vision to life. As a vendor, it can be super stressful and intimidating so having someone that's so experienced is a bonus.

Profile Picture Kris, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first consultation to the end of our wedding Lugener’s Affair has been AMAZING. I probably was one of the most difficult brides to work with lol. All I knew is that I didn’t want flowers in my decor because of my dad having severe allergies. Mrs. Scott and Mrs. Newton were extremely patient with me. They took my simple idea and magnified it by a million. They were so pleasant and wonderful to work with. They were early on the wedding day, and not once did I have to worry about things not being ready in time. Everything was beyond my wildest dreams. My husband and I are forever grateful for them. They were truly a Godsend. We will be using them for all our future event planning and decor.

Profile Picture Rahel, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Lugener's Affair is the perfect, personalized, affordable, and professional event planning company for any of your party or affair needs. The customer service is amazing and their decor is simply beautiful. Aisha was the most accommodating event planner I had ever worked with.

Profile Picture Jovita, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception

Very professional!!! I will recommend her!!!! She does an awesome job with giving you exactly what you want PLUS MORE!!!

Profile Picture Henrietta, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I am so thankful to have found Lugener's Affairs! Aisha made the perfect wedding planner! She thought of everything which is very important for a clueless bride. My wedding day was perfect because of Aisha and her team!

Profile Picture Patrika, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Great service and professionalism. Executed my bestfriend wedding and bridal shower very well. We all enjoyed the decorations and personal touches!!!

Profile Picture Michelae , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lugener's Affair team is beyond amazing. They listen to their clients wants and execute them every time in making their clients dreams come true. Their creativity is beyond any I've ever seen. I would strongly recommend using the team at Lugener's Affair for your next event.

Profile Picture nina, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lugener's Affair Wedding Designs is an oustanding vendor to use for your special day. They offer topnotch services, and are second to none. I have partnered with them as a vendor myself and I have experienced, hands-on, the magical touch of Lugener's Affair. I promise you will be satisfied with the results!!!

Profile Picture Quinton, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with Lugener's Affair was par excellence! They are professional, friendly and courteous as much as they are talented. They took my vision and exceeded any expectations that I had. The room was breathtaking! Not only was I floored but so were my wedding guests! It was a dream come true! Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lugener's Affair isn't just for weddings! I received a diaper cake for a Halloween themed baby shower and people could not stop talking about it! It was the most amazing centerpiece to a beautiful shower. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Aisha and her team were absolutely amazing. She was always available dependable and hands on when I needed her. Her professionalism was outstanding. she made my day really special. WE DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE WORRY ON OUR WEDDING DAY! I would recommend Lugener's Affair to anyone looking for their wedding day to without a hitch!

Profile Picture Aisha , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a wonderful experience with the ladies at Lugener's. I gave them my vision and the made it come to life. I absolutely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Shana, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lugener's did a fantastic job planning my wedding photography client's wedding. They are patient, trustworthy, and on top of it. They are highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jabari, 4/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I greatly appreciate the expertise and quality that Lugener's Affairs Wedding Design provide for me on my wedding day. Lugener's Affairs went above and beyond my expectations. I told them what I wanted for my wedding theme and their services gave me the wedding of my dreams. Lugener's Affairs also responded very quickly and professionally to last minute issues. On the day of the wedding, they provided me with bakery services and a new disc jockey. I can vividly remember my wedding day because of the love and passion Lugener's Affair's provided to me on the most wonderful beautiful day of my life.
-Lakeysha Ford

Profile Picture Lakeysha, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I was so glad we hired Lugener's Affair Wedding Design. From beginning to end, we knew we did not have to worry about anything. They took away our stress of having a perfect wedding. I would recommend anyone getting married to choose this company.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/13/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with Lugener's Affair was awesome. They provided satin tablecloths, chair covers, up lighting and dealing behind the sweethearts table for our reception. Everyone knows that brides can get flustered and be a little indecisive at times, but they were more than accommodating with our needs. Their professionalism and patience really meant a lot to me as I made changes and tried to ensure everything was in place for our day. I would really enjoy the opportunity to work with them again one day.

Profile Picture Renata, 9/10/16, 1 Review