Lugener's Affair Wedding Design Reviews

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 6
  • Aprial

Aprial Michelle Legette · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Florist

Aisha and her team made our wedding beautiful! When I met her at the Bridal Show in earlier this year, I knew I had to have her put her floral magic on our wedding. I told her my vision and she brought it alive. Flowers can be extremely expensive and she advised the best options for my price point. When the wedding day arrived, her team transformed our ceremony and reception space to something magical. The fall colors we chose popped, and everything was extremely beautiful. Thank you Aisha for helping to make my wedding day AMAZING.

Kris · Married on 07/07/2018

Aisha and staff were great. They were very accommodating to last minute changes as well as willing to do what it takes to bring the wedding event vision to life. As a vendor, it can be super stressful and intimidating so having someone that's so experienced is a bonus.

• Rahel613

Rahel · Married on 09/02/2017

From the first consultation to the end of our wedding Lugener’s Affair has been AMAZING. I probably was one of the most difficult brides to work with lol. All I knew is that I didn’t want flowers in my decor because of my dad having severe allergies. Mrs. Scott and Mrs. Newton were extremely patient with me. They took my simple idea and magnified it by a million. They were so pleasant and wonderful to work with. They were early on the wedding day, and not once did I have to worry about things not being ready in time. Everything was beyond my wildest dreams. My husband and I are forever grateful for them. They were truly a Godsend. We will be using them for all our future event planning and decor.

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 7
    Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 8
    Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 9
    Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 10
    Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 11

Jovita · Married on 08/03/2017

Lugener's Affair is the perfect, personalized, affordable, and professional event planning company for any of your party or affair needs. The customer service is amazing and their decor is simply beautiful. Aisha was the most accommodating event planner I had ever worked with.

Henrietta · Married on 07/01/2017

Very professional!!! I will recommend her!!!! She does an awesome job with giving you exactly what you want PLUS MORE!!!

Patrika · Married on 06/02/2017

I am so thankful to have found Lugener's Affairs! Aisha made the perfect wedding planner! She thought of everything which is very important for a clueless bride. My wedding day was perfect because of Aisha and her team!

Michelae · Married on 04/29/2017

Great service and professionalism. Executed my bestfriend wedding and bridal shower very well. We all enjoyed the decorations and personal touches!!!

nina · Married on 11/12/2016

Lugener's Affair team is beyond amazing. They listen to their clients wants and execute them every time in making their clients dreams come true. Their creativity is beyond any I've ever seen. I would strongly recommend using the team at Lugener's Affair for your next event.

• Q

Quinton · Married on 11/07/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Designs is an oustanding vendor to use for your special day. They offer topnotch services, and are second to none. I have partnered with them as a vendor myself and I have experienced, hands-on, the magical touch of Lugener's Affair. I promise you will be satisfied with the results!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Quinton you are such an phenomenal vendor to work with.

Gina · Married on 09/04/2016

My experience with Lugener's Affair was par excellence! They are professional, friendly and courteous as much as they are talented. They took my vision and exceeded any expectations that I had. The room was breathtaking! Not only was I floored but so were my wedding guests! It was a dream come true! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

You are more than welcome. It was blessing to watch two people, so in love.

Deborah · Married on 10/31/2015

Lugener's Affair isn't just for weddings! I received a diaper cake for a Halloween themed baby shower and people could not stop talking about it! It was the most amazing centerpiece to a beautiful shower. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Deborah, we had so much fun using our creativity to think out of the box for your shower.

Aisha · Married on 07/25/2015

Aisha and her team were absolutely amazing. She was always available dependable and hands on when I needed her. Her professionalism was outstanding. she made my day really special. WE DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE WORRY ON OUR WEDDING DAY! I would recommend Lugener's Affair to anyone looking for their wedding day to without a hitch!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Aisha, We thank you so much for choosing Lugener's Affair for your big day. You were a joy to work with.

Shana · Married on 04/19/2014

I had a wonderful experience with the ladies at Lugener's. I gave them my vision and the made it come to life. I absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Shana, you guys are such an awesome couple. We were so glad to be a part of your day.

Jabari · Married on 04/11/2014

Lugener's did a fantastic job planning my wedding photography client's wedding. They are patient, trustworthy, and on top of it. They are highly recommended!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jabari. You are such a great vendor to work with.

Lakeysha · Married on 04/20/2013

I greatly appreciate the expertise and quality that Lugener's Affairs Wedding Design provide for me on my wedding day. Lugener's Affairs went above and beyond my expectations. I told them what I wanted for my wedding theme and their services gave me the wedding of my dreams. Lugener's Affairs also responded very quickly and professionally to last minute issues. On the day of the wedding, they provided me with bakery services and a new disc jockey. I can vividly remember my wedding day because of the love and passion Lugener's Affair's provided to me on the most wonderful beautiful day of my life.
    -Lakeysha Ford

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2007

My husband and I was so glad we hired Lugener's Affair Wedding Design. From beginning to end, we knew we did not have to worry about anything. They took away our stress of having a perfect wedding. I would recommend anyone getting married to choose this company.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design's reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for trusting us with your big day.

Latisha Mitchell · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing wedding design

Aisha was such a pleasure to work with. She made herself available via email, phone and text. She provided linen, decorations and floral for our wedding and exceeded our expectations with bringing our vision to life. We received so many compliments and I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Her prices are also very reasonable.

Lugener's Affair Wedding Design 12

Renata · Married on 09/10/2016

My experience with Lugener's Affair was awesome. They provided satin tablecloths, chair covers, up lighting and dealing behind the sweethearts table for our reception. Everyone knows that brides can get flustered and be a little indecisive at times, but they were more than accommodating with our needs. Their professionalism and patience really meant a lot to me as I made changes and tried to ensure everything was in place for our day. I would really enjoy the opportunity to work with them again one day.