Ludger's Bavarian Cakery Reviews

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 4
Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 5

john williford · Getting married on 10/09/2020

YUM! Its the best

Ludgers was my first choice having enjoyed in their cakes before. The staff at the tasting was awesome, treated with respect and just a lot of fun too. We went with them because we wanted something different

Sent on 03/29/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, John! We appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to being part of your wedding day!
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Spotted Bear · Married on 11/09/2019

A little taste of heaven!

So we went to a friend's wedding and had their cake and fell in love with the cake. Ludger's without a doubt didn't disappoint! Cake was amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much! We love that we were able to be a part of your special day and appreciate your business! Congratulations on your wedding ❤️
  • Madison

Madison Dobbs Berrong · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Cake

Ludger’s was everything we hoped it would be for our wedding. The look was GREAT and the taste was great too! They are so easy to work with and really work to ensure you are getting what you want. We would definitely recommend them for any party!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 6
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Madison! We appreciate your feedback and are grateful for your business! Congratulations!
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2019

Love This Place

We absolutely love this bakery and the people who work there. We have already went back for other occasions and then lan to continue going back! They do absolutely amazing work. We have gone for a birthday cake as well as our wedding cake, groom cake and the cupcakes.

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 7
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 8
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 9
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Kayleigh! We loved doing your cakes and are glad you were happy with everything! Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️♥️♥️
  • Tristen

Tristen · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful and great with listening to our wants.

This cake is and was the best cake I’ve ever eaten!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 10
    Sent on 07/04/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Tristen! We hope your wedding was amazing! Congratulations and we hope to see you when you come in for your 1st-anniversary cake!
  • Leah

Leah Hoffmann · Married on 06/29/2019

The Topping On The Cake

I searched the web for wedding cakes and chose Ludger's Bavairian Cakery off of reviews and the fact the cakes sounded delicious. Cara was our coordinator and she displayed the kindest, most professional and caring service to us. With some pictures and information, our cakes were perfectly delicious! The delivery of the cakes were perfectly timed and everyone from the minute you walk into the store to delivery had a great attitude. I will go back and suggest this place to all friends and family for any event. Thank you so much Ludger's...!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 11
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 12
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Leah, for your feedback! We love treating our couples to a perfect wedding cake experience and we are so happy that is felt by our couples! ♥️
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

The cheesecake though...

Could not be happier with how the cakes turned out! Ludger’s cakes are a Tulsa staple, so everyone was thrilled to see our cake choices. The cakes were decorated exactly how we envisioned them, delivered on time, and were delicious!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and your review. Congratulations on your wedding ♥

Gwendolyn Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t have been better

First of all, Ludger’s Bavarian cheesecake is the most amazing cake on the planet. Their prices were very comparable to Merritt’s and Reasors, and the other bakeries I looked at. It was a win all around. The staff were always so friendly and helpful, and best of all, the cake was so so beautiful and looked EXACTLY how I imagined it. They couldn’t have done anything better!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

We are so happy you pleased with your experience with us! Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your wedding! ♥♥♥

Kelley Cotner · Married on 05/25/2019

We had a beautiful wedding cake. Ludger’s did an exceptional job on details and the flavors were outstanding! The key lime was the overall favorite!

We loved our cake and so did our guests! If you haven’t had a Ludger’s cake you are missing out!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 13
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations on your wedding! ♥♥♥ We are always thrilled that we are able to make cake dreams come true 😍
  • Aleshia

Aleshia Webber · Married on 03/16/2019

Webber Wedding 3/16/19

Ludger's fat exceeded our expectations! The cake was beautifully decorated and our guests enjoyed every bite!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 14
    Sent on 04/07/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Aleshia! We love that you were happy with your cake. Congratulations on your wedding!

Aren · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Werner with Ludgers with very little ideas of what we wanted for the wedding cake or grooms cake. But they were able to take a few details we did have and turn it into a beautiful cake! We even made some last minute changes and they accommodated them for us.

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 15
    Sent on 03/02/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback! We love hearing that you loved your cake ❤ Congratulations on your wedding and remember to come back for your anniversary cake 😍
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/19/2019

I'm out of adjectives!

I loved working with Ludger's. The cake taste-testing was so much fun. My cakes were darling and super yummy!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for your review! We love hearing back from brides! ❤❤❤
  • Morla

Morla e Thompson · Married on 12/09/2018

Ludger's is the way to go

I'm a cake decorator, but wasn't going to make my own cake for my wedding. I've been wary of professional bakeries because of pricing, and that I usually don't like most professional bakery cakes. Ludger's was amazing. I've never had cake like that, and I wish I knew how to make it. They were extraordinarily accommodating, amazing customer service, the coordinator we met with was awesome, they color matched the icing to a paint chip I brought from the hardware store, and I even made my own decorations for the cake and brought them in, and they put them on perfectly. We are so glad we chose to go with them . It was amazing.

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 16
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 17
    Sent on 12/23/2018

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

We are so glad you loved your cake! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for your kind words! ❤

Aubrey · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Cake

They made my wedding cake and it was absolutely perfect and tasted amazing.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

We are so glad you loved your cake! Thank you for the review and congratulations on your wedding! ❤

Kelsy · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

Our cake looked amazing and tasted even better. The whole process and the pricing was exactly what we were looking for. We’ve already recommended them to 3 other couples!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Kelsy! We love hearing you were happy with your cake and congratulations on your wedding!
  • Kyli

Kyli Philliber · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Cake

Ludgers was so amazing about delivery for my Sunday wedding! The Cake was beautiful and everything i imagined it would be!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 18
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Kyli! We love that you loved your cake! Congratulations on your wedding and don't forget you can order a special 1st-anniversary cake!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional

The cake we ordered was beautiful, tasted amazing, and we were so happy with how Ludger's handled everything. They were always calm and confident that they could handle anything we asked them to do. Our guests were in love with our cake and we are so excited to get our anniversary cake for only $5! And that we don't have to waste space in a freezer saving the top of the original cake! I would recommend Ludger's to any bride-to-be or really for literally any occasion! Their walk-in bakery items are to die for, too! My favorite is the tiramisu cupcake in house!

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 19
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 20
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 21
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 22
    Ludger's Bavarian Cakery 23
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Hi Jessica! We are so happy that you were pleased with everything! Thank you so much for the review and congratulations on your wedding! ♥

Andie · Married on 04/28/2018

I love this cake so much I had it delivered 400 miles to have it at my wedding and my 400+ guests kept talking about how awesome it was! They were so accommodating and helpful - one of the best vendors I worked with - it was truly a great experience! You can not go wrong with a Ludgers cake!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Thank you, Andie! We loved being able to help you! ♥️

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding cake was both beautiful AND delicious! Multiple wedding guests commented on how great the cake tasted. Everyone at Ludger's was so friendly and accommodating. I can't recommend them enough; their cake is so much better than any others we tasted in Tulsa.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thank you, Amanda for the kind words! Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️♥️♥️

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone loved the Bavarian cake at our wedding! We did half key lime, and half vanilla and it was delicious! Doing business with them was fun and easy. The cake tasting was fun! They did a great job on the design I wanted.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! We love to create a great experience. Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️♥️♥️

Cindy · Married on 09/01/2017

Ludger's was very helpful and professional. They have excellent options at affordable prices, and very tasty. My experience with them was excellent!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Thank you, Cindy! Congratulations on your wedding ♥️♥️♥️
  • becomingburnett2017

Regan · Married on 06/17/2017

Delicious and beautiful! That's all I can say! Ludger's was so easy to work with and the end result was a beautiful, delicious cake that all of our guests loved!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Regan! We are thrilled you were pleased. Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️♥️♥️

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely LOVED our cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and it tasted even better than it looked! We cant wait to eat our anniversary cake on our year anniversary!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Mackenzie! We love that your experience was great for such a special event. Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

The cake alone at Ludger's is probably the best I've ever had, but I also believe they went above and beyond on our design. I had my vision and honestly wasn't sure if it was going to work, but I fell in love with my cake once I saw it....stunning!! The staff at Ludger's are super nice and great to work with. They take the time to consult with you and offer helpful opinions and input when asked. I had many guests comment on how great the cake was- many guests ate multiple slices. I am super happy we chose Ludger's!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Ludger's Bavarian Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! We love to provide a great experience for our brides and we are thrilled you were pleased! Congratulations on your wedding! ♥️

Becky · Married on 03/19/2017

I know one of people's favorite things about wedding planning was tasting the cake. Ludger's was the first and only place we went! Their cake had us hooked. All of our guests loved the cake and could not stop talking about it!. We couldn't go with a particular shade of gray for the icing (because it was going to bleed), but they made sure to help us find a shade that was closest to what we were wanting.

Sent on 06/10/2017