Lucy’s Craft Catering Reviews

Lucy’s Craft Catering 6
Lucy’s Craft Catering 7
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Best venue and catering EVER!

Toni-Ann with Lucy's at Rolling Pines is a dream. Toni-Ann is an experienced, joyful, and detail-oriented coordinator. She will be your calm in the storm! Toni-Ann assisted us from day one, and made us feel like their priority, and worked with us to make the day so special, and within our budget. Every detail that I never considered, she reminded and kept me on track. It was a relief to have someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and had so many tips and so much advice for me as a bride. Choosing Lucy's was a no brainer. The best food around, hands down. We were able to sit down with both families and try so much food to really curate our menu. There were so many delicious options we had a hard time choosing. Not only was the main entree so delicious, so was the salad and appetizers, and I am so glad we chose to get a variety of desserts for after dinner! Lucy's ricotta cookies will have you hooked! Our wedding day was so perfect. We missed our cocktail hour while we were taking photos, so the staff had a room with drinks and hors d'oeuvres ready for the entire bridal party. Choosing Lucy's at Rolling Pines was one of the best decisions we made for this special day. Do yourself a favor and book with them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 8
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 9
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 10
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2019

5 star experience!

Craft catering was such a wonderful company to work with regarding our wedding. The food was excellent. The service was fast and precise. Toni Ann and her crew are very flexible with your schedule and very responsive to emails. The one thing I liked about them is that you actually get to sample the food to see what you may or may not want for your wedding which I thought was a plus. If my husband and I ever need something catered we will definitely go back to craft catering again and again! Definitely consider them as your food vendor for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Alex and Joe,
    THANK YOU so much for this beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family! The wedding was beautiful, fun, and we received many compliments from your lovely guests. Thank you so much for everything you did to make the event a success! We would LOVE to work with you again in the future as well!
  • Liz

Liz Cooley · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!

Toni-Ann and her staff are all rock stars! The food is fantastic! The catering staff know exactly what to do and where to be at all times. Even with the last minute heavy rain, they adapted and still provided five-star service at our wedding. Toni-Ann was able to provide food options that accommodated all of our guest's dietary needs. She promptly responds through out the wedding planning process and conducts very thorough wedding menu phone conversations/consultations. We would definitely use Lucy's Craft Catering again!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Oh Liz, thank you so much for this awesome review!!! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and everyone was so kind. It was an awesome event to be a part of and you and Sean made it so easy! Thank you so much for your support and for trusting us with your day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!!!!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

We had our wedding on June 22, 2019 at Rolling Pines Golf Course, with Lucy’s Craft and Catering as our vendor. I can’t begin to explain how wonderful our experience was. From the very beginning of our search for the perfect wedding venue to the day of our wedding, Toni Ann was so helpful and very responsive to all of our needs and questions. She was full of ideas and very accommodating. The day of our wedding, Gloria was just as great as Toni Ann. She was well aware of our timeline for the day and made sure everything went smoothly. From the decorations to the food and alcohol service to the professionalism of the staff, everything exceeded our expectations! Thank you Lucy’s Craft and Catering Services for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Megan! Thank you so much for this review. I can't tell you what a pleasure it was making sure your day was as wonderful as you and Stephen as a couple! We truly enjoyed preparing for AND hosting your wedding with you both! (And you looked absolute perfection!) We wish you all the best and hope we can work together again in the future! All of our love, The Craft Crew, Toni-Ann, and Gloria!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Guests are still raving over the food!

I cannot say how wonderful our experience was with Lucy's enough. It was a highlight of our wedding. From the ease of planning, to the day of, everything was perfect. We had countless guests ask us who our caterer was because they wanted them for their next event as well. I would highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much for your beautiful review! It was a pleasure planning with you and Ed and being a part of your wedding day! Your family was incredibly pleasant and so much fun, we loved being there with you all! Best wishes for many happy occasions ahead as a married couple!!!

Melissa Jones · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything was perfect.

Everything about the rehearsal dinner was perfect. From the planning all the way through to the execution. The food was delicious and the service courteous and professional.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Swartz Hawkins · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing, wonderful, NO STRESSING!

Not only was the food amazing, Toni-Ann takes care of EVERYTHING! I have now used them for two events and will use them every time!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Barb · Married on 09/22/2018

Lucy's just provided off site catering for our wedding on Saturday 9/22. The food was fantastic, the service was impeccable. The entire staff was professional, friendly, efficient and never felt like they were getting in anyone's way at any point. Toni-Ann was our main coordinator and she is super nice, super helpful and extremely easy to talk to-as well as flexible with any changes we wanted to make. Our guests thought everything was delicious and coordinated perfectly - as did we. I would most definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for top quality! Very impressed and happy.

Sent on 09/26/2018

SUSAN · Married on 09/15/2018

We used Lucy's Catering for our daughters wedding in September and I can't say enough. From start to finish, they were spot on. On our initial visit, we felt comfortable and welcomed. Many suggestions were made which we found very helpful. Toni Ann communicated with us frequently, keeping us on a steady timeline. The food was total perfection. Many of our guests complemented us on the food. From the hor'devores to the main meal, there was nothing dry or unsavory. The staff and bartenders were very efficient and pleasant. I would recommend Lucy's Kitchen in a flash! We are so happy we chose them for our daughters special day! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't imagine anyone else doing what Toni Ann at Lucys Kitchen did for my wedding! Everything was absolutely amazing, everyone is still talking about the food! She catered to everything I needed and made my night blissful! Do yourself a favor and BOOK THEM!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2018

It was so easy planning our wedding ceremony and reception at Rolling Pines and Lucy's Catering! It was a bonus to be in contact with one coordinator, Toni-Ann, for both businesses. She made everything easy, broke everything down into simple and do-able time frames. Even when I felt behind, we were ahead of schedule. Thanks to everyone at Lucy's Catering and Rolling Pines, our wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and problem free! We still continue to get rave reviews about the delicious food!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2018

Toni-Ann was absolutely terrific with Lucy's Kitchen. I've never heard so many guests rave about food at a wedding before. She was so easy to work with and made the day for this mother-of-the-bride so enjoyable. I was most thankful for her suggestions and terrific timeline on the day. Toni-Ann is the consummate professional and Lucy's Kitchen has a wonderful variety of foods for each course that it's almost to hard to choose. Of all the wedding vendors we used I would definitely recommend Lucy's Kitchen at Rolling Pines the most!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/30/2017

Lucy and her staff especially Toniann and Gloria we AWSOME!!! They went above and beyond!!! Food was great!!! I highest recommend Lucy and Rolling Pines for any event!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 15
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 16
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 17

Patty · event on 08/12/2017

The staff went on and beyond to make this event perfect! The food and menu choices were fab!! Thanks Lucy's input!! I have nothing but praise for a smooth event from planning to executing!! Toni-Ann and Lucy are a great team and very special to work with:) they make you feel like your family is theirs and they are very sincere and caring! The venue is beautiful and everything was ready early leaving us no worries!! Would recommend this venue 100%!??

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ana · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm so glad we had our wedding at Lucy's, it was amazing and I keep getting compliments of how beautiful and organized it was. Toni Ann is excellent and helped us a lot. They have an amazing spot to outside ceremony, the barn needs to be update asap tho, but they are working on it. The site is very beautiful and well planned, is perfect that they have cocktail hour and reception rooms. The food was AMAZING, the service as well, they were prompt to help at all times. The reception room is big and was perfect to accommodate our guests and the band. Our day was perfect! Lucy and her crew are the best!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Elise · Married on 04/08/2017

We are so glad we went with Lucy's! Their food is amazing! Working with Toni-Ann and Nicci was a joy! They were more then patient with our needs especially when we had to change the linen count at the last minute. They made sure all of our bridal party was fed during the cocktail hour while we were taking pictures. We still get compliments on how good the food was from our friends and family who attended even now months later! We highly reccomend them and can't wait for our next occasion to use them for our catering needs!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Morgan · Married on 12/04/2016

Rolling Pines was more than willing to accommodate our needs. We did not book for a wedding, but a banquet. Everything looked beautiful and the service was fantastic! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Lucy's Catering was great. As the bride, I especially feel that they did great on the day of the wedding - they made sure that we were well taken care of, and that even if we were getting pictures elsewhere, they ensured we had appetizers and cake. They made the planning easy - they offered advice/suggestions when needed, but also listened to what we wanted - and the day of ran smoothly with their help.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nika · Married on 09/10/2016

I had an amazing experience working with both Ton-Ann and Lucy. The overall planning process and the day-of coordinating made the wedding go so smoothly. The food was amazing, and all of our guests were beyond pleased with the appetizers and entrees. The venue has transformed themselves from an old school 90's venue, into a much more beautiful and modern venue. The introduction of the barn gives the option for an amazing outdoor ceremony, with a comfortable, air conditioned reception! Chris and I loved working with them and we would strongly recommend the venue and caterer to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Carla · Married on 06/05/2016

We had rehearsal dinner Saturday night and the wedding/reception Sunday night. I can't say anything but good things about this place and the food. Everything was fantastic. Our DJ even made a comment on how great the staff was to work with. I would recommend Rolling Pines / Lucy's to anyone! Great food and great service, and the place is beautiful! Mother of the groom

Sent on 06/28/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/05/2016

The place was clean and everything was setup exactly how we requested. Toni-Ann helped keep us organized and ready for the big day! Lucy's food was fantastic! All the staff were helpful and friendly. Our DJ and Photographer were also impressed with the staff and are hoping to return to this venue . A great time was had by all!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

liz · Married on 09/12/2015

Recently in September my husband and I had our wedding reception at Rolling Pines Golf Course and Lucy's catered the special event. They were very knowledgeable ,extremely helpful , quick to response to my emails and answered all my questions and concerns we had leading up to our big day. Everything was perfect and couldn't ask for better food ,service, and attentiveness with making sure everything was set up correctly. They were very organized and willing to fine tune all the little details that a bride will stress over. Thank you so much Toni Ann and Lucy for making me feel at ease and making this special day everything I dreamt of!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for the review! We so enjoyed working with you and Justin. A beautiful wedding, a wonderful couple, and a great experience all around! Thank you so much!

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

Working with Toni Ann really took the stress out of the whole wedding planning process. She kept us up to date on everything and helped us in any way she could. When our wedding day came, the staff at Rolling Pines was so professional and nice, they were there to help with anything needed and same goes for Lucy! She even gave some last minute suggestions while setting up a few days before to ensure our day was perfect. The food was absolutely amazing and we would recommend this facility and Lucys Kitchen and Catering to everyone. Very professional and reasonable cost - wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much! It was beyond a pleasure working with you and Dustin! A beautiful and wonderful event for a great couple!
  • User3948576 · event on 03/01/2014

We chose to have our son's first birthday party at rolling pines. We could not be more pleased with the location and service provided to us! Planning the event was simple and easy. The food was excellent and all of our guests commented on it. The actual facility was lovely and provided plenty of space for our family and friends. We were able to add a touch of class to our son's party by using rolling pines. We will look to have more events here in the future.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Toni-Ann was very helpful and took the worry out of our event at the first meeting. Our event was at a very busy time of year but we felt we were still a priority. The food was amazing and our guests were very magnanimous with their praise!

Sent on 12/30/2013