Lucy’s Craft Catering Reviews

Lucy’s Craft Catering 6
Lucy’s Craft Catering 7
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Best venue and catering EVER!

Toni-Ann with Lucy's at Rolling Pines is a dream. Toni-Ann is an experienced, joyful, and detail-oriented coordinator. She will be your calm in the storm! Toni-Ann assisted us from day one, and made us feel like their priority, and worked with us to make the day so special, and within our budget. Every detail that I never considered, she reminded and kept me on track. It was a relief to have someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and had so many tips and so much advice for me as a bride. Choosing Lucy's was a no brainer. The best food around, hands down. We were able to sit down with both families and try so much food to really curate our menu. There were so many delicious options we had a hard time choosing. Not only was the main entree so delicious, so was the salad and appetizers, and I am so glad we chose to get a variety of desserts for after dinner! Lucy's ricotta cookies will have you hooked! Our wedding day was so perfect. We missed our cocktail hour while we were taking photos, so the staff had a room with drinks and hors d'oeuvres ready for the entire bridal party. Choosing Lucy's at Rolling Pines was one of the best decisions we made for this special day. Do yourself a favor and book with them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 15
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 16
    Lucy’s Craft Catering 17

Barb · Married on 09/22/2018

Lucy's just provided off site catering for our wedding on Saturday 9/22. The food was fantastic, the service was impeccable. The entire staff was professional, friendly, efficient and never felt like they were getting in anyone's way at any point. Toni-Ann was our main coordinator and she is super nice, super helpful and extremely easy to talk to-as well as flexible with any changes we wanted to make. Our guests thought everything was delicious and coordinated perfectly - as did we. I would most definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for top quality! Very impressed and happy.

Sent on 09/26/2018

SUSAN · Married on 09/15/2018

We used Lucy's Catering for our daughters wedding in September and I can't say enough. From start to finish, they were spot on. On our initial visit, we felt comfortable and welcomed. Many suggestions were made which we found very helpful. Toni Ann communicated with us frequently, keeping us on a steady timeline. The food was total perfection. Many of our guests complemented us on the food. From the hor'devores to the main meal, there was nothing dry or unsavory. The staff and bartenders were very efficient and pleasant. I would recommend Lucy's Kitchen in a flash! We are so happy we chose them for our daughters special day! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't imagine anyone else doing what Toni Ann at Lucys Kitchen did for my wedding! Everything was absolutely amazing, everyone is still talking about the food! She catered to everything I needed and made my night blissful! Do yourself a favor and BOOK THEM!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2018

It was so easy planning our wedding ceremony and reception at Rolling Pines and Lucy's Catering! It was a bonus to be in contact with one coordinator, Toni-Ann, for both businesses. She made everything easy, broke everything down into simple and do-able time frames. Even when I felt behind, we were ahead of schedule. Thanks to everyone at Lucy's Catering and Rolling Pines, our wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and problem free! We still continue to get rave reviews about the delicious food!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2018

Toni-Ann was absolutely terrific with Lucy's Kitchen. I've never heard so many guests rave about food at a wedding before. She was so easy to work with and made the day for this mother-of-the-bride so enjoyable. I was most thankful for her suggestions and terrific timeline on the day. Toni-Ann is the consummate professional and Lucy's Kitchen has a wonderful variety of foods for each course that it's almost to hard to choose. Of all the wedding vendors we used I would definitely recommend Lucy's Kitchen at Rolling Pines the most!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ana · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm so glad we had our wedding at Lucy's, it was amazing and I keep getting compliments of how beautiful and organized it was. Toni Ann is excellent and helped us a lot. They have an amazing spot to outside ceremony, the barn needs to be update asap tho, but they are working on it. The site is very beautiful and well planned, is perfect that they have cocktail hour and reception rooms. The food was AMAZING, the service as well, they were prompt to help at all times. The reception room is big and was perfect to accommodate our guests and the band. Our day was perfect! Lucy and her crew are the best!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Elise · Married on 04/08/2017

We are so glad we went with Lucy's! Their food is amazing! Working with Toni-Ann and Nicci was a joy! They were more then patient with our needs especially when we had to change the linen count at the last minute. They made sure all of our bridal party was fed during the cocktail hour while we were taking pictures. We still get compliments on how good the food was from our friends and family who attended even now months later! We highly reccomend them and can't wait for our next occasion to use them for our catering needs!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Morgan · Married on 12/04/2016

Rolling Pines was more than willing to accommodate our needs. We did not book for a wedding, but a banquet. Everything looked beautiful and the service was fantastic! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Lucy's Catering was great. As the bride, I especially feel that they did great on the day of the wedding - they made sure that we were well taken care of, and that even if we were getting pictures elsewhere, they ensured we had appetizers and cake. They made the planning easy - they offered advice/suggestions when needed, but also listened to what we wanted - and the day of ran smoothly with their help.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nika · Married on 09/10/2016

I had an amazing experience working with both Ton-Ann and Lucy. The overall planning process and the day-of coordinating made the wedding go so smoothly. The food was amazing, and all of our guests were beyond pleased with the appetizers and entrees. The venue has transformed themselves from an old school 90's venue, into a much more beautiful and modern venue. The introduction of the barn gives the option for an amazing outdoor ceremony, with a comfortable, air conditioned reception! Chris and I loved working with them and we would strongly recommend the venue and caterer to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Carla · Married on 06/05/2016

We had rehearsal dinner Saturday night and the wedding/reception Sunday night. I can't say anything but good things about this place and the food. Everything was fantastic. Our DJ even made a comment on how great the staff was to work with. I would recommend Rolling Pines / Lucy's to anyone! Great food and great service, and the place is beautiful! Mother of the groom

Sent on 06/28/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/05/2016

The place was clean and everything was setup exactly how we requested. Toni-Ann helped keep us organized and ready for the big day! Lucy's food was fantastic! All the staff were helpful and friendly. Our DJ and Photographer were also impressed with the staff and are hoping to return to this venue . A great time was had by all!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

liz · Married on 09/12/2015

Recently in September my husband and I had our wedding reception at Rolling Pines Golf Course and Lucy's catered the special event. They were very knowledgeable ,extremely helpful , quick to response to my emails and answered all my questions and concerns we had leading up to our big day. Everything was perfect and couldn't ask for better food ,service, and attentiveness with making sure everything was set up correctly. They were very organized and willing to fine tune all the little details that a bride will stress over. Thank you so much Toni Ann and Lucy for making me feel at ease and making this special day everything I dreamt of!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for the review! We so enjoyed working with you and Justin. A beautiful wedding, a wonderful couple, and a great experience all around! Thank you so much!

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

Working with Toni Ann really took the stress out of the whole wedding planning process. She kept us up to date on everything and helped us in any way she could. When our wedding day came, the staff at Rolling Pines was so professional and nice, they were there to help with anything needed and same goes for Lucy! She even gave some last minute suggestions while setting up a few days before to ensure our day was perfect. The food was absolutely amazing and we would recommend this facility and Lucys Kitchen and Catering to everyone. Very professional and reasonable cost - wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lucy’s Craft Catering's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much! It was beyond a pleasure working with you and Dustin! A beautiful and wonderful event for a great couple!

Toni-Ann was very helpful and took the worry out of our event at the first meeting. Our event was at a very busy time of year but we felt we were still a priority. The food was amazing and our guests were very magnanimous with their praise!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jess · Married on 06/29/2013

Toni Ann, Gloria, Lucy, and the entire staff of Balzano's at Rolling Pines helped to ensure every detail was perfect! From the planning process to the meal itself, they exceeded our expectations!!! We are so very appreciative of their time, attention to detail, and overall care that our wedding was everything we had hope and more!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Cynthia · Married on 06/29/2013

A daughter's wedding is always one of the most special days in a parent's life. However, the staff of Balzano's made her wedding a spectacular event from the food catered at the rehearsal dinner to the excellent appetizers and dinner at her reception. The staff at Balzano's were professional and so kind and accommodating in their performance and appearance. Lucy, Tony & Gloria were so organized that from the vows to the end of the wedding everything was right on task. Members of the bridal party were served appetizers and drinks during the photo sessions, all 130 guests received their meal in a quick and orderly fashion. Words can not describe the quality and quantity of the food. Not a person left the wedding without raving how wonderful the food was and the efficiency of the Balzano staff. They could not believe the price we paid for their services. The food exceeded by far the cost of the food. Watching with teary eyes as my daughter got married was the highlight of the day. But the gift of sharing great food with our family and friends definitely added to the success of our special day. I can't wait until our next special event and have Balzano's cater our meal It was not only a ten on the scale of 1-10, it was a 20!! Thanks does not even begin to show our appreciation of Balzano's and it's staff in making my daughter's wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives. I will recommend them for any event. I know Balzanos will receive many referrals from the wedding guests as they delighted in the food and made numerous comments on the quality of their service. Respectfully, Cindy Shuman

Sent on 07/04/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Balzano's has really good food and a wide variety of options. Working with Toni-Ann and Gloria really helped me. I dealt with Toni-Ann up until the wedding and she was wonderful. She answered every frantic email I sent her sometimes a couple of times a day. Gloria made sure that I didn't have to do a thing on my wedding day. These two (along with their team) made sure that everything was the way I wanted it for my day. It really helped that they did everything for me so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I just dropped off all my wedding items and they set it up. I would definitely recommend Balzano's for any catering needs you may have. Rolling Pines is a beautiful place to have a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Tara and Nick · Married on 09/22/2012

We had our wedding at rolling pines, everyone who attended complimented the food and friendly service. Couldn't have wished for a better day!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Libby · Married on 08/04/2012

Toni-Ann and the staff of Balzanos and Rolling Pines were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! The staff was professional and polite and the food was AMAZING! My guests still rave about it almost a year later! The facility was beautifully decorated thanks to the to e and care that the staff took to make my day as perfect as I had envisioned it! They accomodated every desire that I had as a bride both big and small. I would happily recommend this as a place to have your wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Gina · Married on 06/09/2012

My mother owns Balzano's and along with her amazing staff she planned, organized and created an amazing reception not just for me, but my sister as well...We had two wonderful, romantic weddings in one year at Rolling Pines....Everything from the appetizers, dinner and desert to the service and decorative details that made my day so special was amazing...My mom and her staff have really created something special up there at Rolling Pines...My grandfather and leader of Balzano's Italian Kitchen always said "When your here, your family". I promise if you choose to have your wedding, reception or other special day at Rolling Pines or Balzano's that my mom and her amazing staff will treat you with same love, care and attention that they give our family on all of our family celebrations!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Nate and Manda

Nathan · Married on 07/25/2009

I couldn't have asked for better people, great food, great price, servers have excellent manners and everybody was really impresed by the top-notch work... i would recommend this business to anybody under the sun

Sent on 08/18/2009

Patty · event on: 08/12/2017

The staff went on and beyond to make this event perfect! The food and menu choices were fab!! Thanks Lucy's input!! I have nothing but praise for a smooth event from planning to executing!! Toni-Ann and Lucy are a great team and very special to work with:) they make you feel like your family is theirs and they are very sincere and caring! The venue is beautiful and everything was ready early leaving us no worries!! Would recommend this venue 100%!??

Sent on 10/11/2017