Lucky Entertainment Reviews

Lucky Entertainment 5
Lucky Entertainment 6
Lucky Entertainment 7

kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Lucky Entertainment! Dan was our dj for our wedding and he truly brought the party on our special day. Reasonably priced, stress free and reliable! I will definitely be using them for our next event!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Kayla!! Such a great day!!

Aubrey · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Mike and Lucky Entertainment. Mike was our wedding DJ, and he did a phenomenal job. Amidst all the chaos of last minute changes and mishaps, I never had to worry about the music. My brother performed our first dance song, and Mike was able to bring all the equipment he needed for his guitar and what not- with only a day or two's notice. He also noticed my dad referencing a song of ours in his speech, and played it right after! Seriously the most friendly and attentive DJ I have had the pleasure of encountering. He kept the party alive all night- the dance floor was never empty. He was also so quick to respond to all of my emails (sometimes within minutes) which is so relieving in those last days before the wedding. My husband and I could not be happier with our experience. If you need a DJ for any event- look no further. DJ Mike is your guy!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Vanessa Ganancio · Married on 07/28/2017

Awesome!

Literally the best DJ ever!!! Magic Mike did my wedding and my best friend's wedding, and he was amazing!!!! People of all ages were dancing the whole time!!! Both weddings left people wanting more time to dance because the music was just so good! Great song selections both times!!!! He also communicated with me very well and I had no stress because he knew exactly what he was doing! Overall, an amazing experience and I recommend him for any event because he knows how to keep people dancing and helps the guests and bride and groom have a great time throughout the whole night.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2017

Mike Kelley was amazing to work with. I was a bridesmaid/ wedding planner for my friends wedding and hiring Mike was the best thing ever. He answered every question or comcern I had, he was open to anything that we wanted done for the reception and ceremony. He kept the party going with the right music at the right times. I would recommend anyone looking for a great DJ that they would look no further and hire Mike Kelley!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

David · Married on 05/20/2017

Mike did a great job being the MC for my and my wife wedding reception. I would definitely have recommend him for anyones wedding and any other ceremonies in general. Overall, great attitude during his time there and kept it fun and entertaining for not just us but everyone that was there at our reception.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lyn · Married on 12/16/2016

We booked DJ Magic Mike for our January 2017 wedding (close to 300 guests) and he was beyond AMAZING. He kept our dance floor packed ALL NIGHT LONG....no joke!! Not only is he EXTREMELY talented at what he does, he is also very reliable, professional and answered ALL my questions anytime of the day. He played all the music genres we asked for and beyond. I would recommend Mike to anyone for a wedding, party, get together, basically anything where you need the music to be! He ROCKS!!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Amber Wolfe · Married on 10/13/2018

amber wolfe

The dj was great. We had a fantastic time.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Aubrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptionally entertaining

DJ Mike Kelley from Lucky Entertainment provided my husband and I such an incredible and smooth sailing experience for our special day. He was beyond helpful when it came to ideas to make our wedding extra special and fun, very cost efficient, and super interactive with the guests. 10/10 Recommend

Sent on 10/18/2018

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Lucky Entertainment was a great choice for our wedding! They were very responsive and made sure to find out what we wanted for our big day. People were dancing all night!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Haley. Congratulations again!!