Lucky Entertainment Reviews

Lucky Entertainment 5
Lucky Entertainment 6
Lucky Entertainment 7

Esta Konkol · Married on 08/09/2019

Extremely entertaining and kept the party alive the whole night!!

Mike was amazing! Not only did he agree to the challenge of modifying songs for me so we could personalize our dances, but there was also never a dull moment on the dance floor where there was no one dancing! He literally had us all on our feet til we were kicked out of the room! Any questions or concerns I had, he addressed them right away and made me feel extremely comfortable with allowing him the freedom to choose songs! I highly recommend lucky entertainment!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Alexandra Halldorson · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

Mike was awesome! He honored all our requests and made everything run smoothly and flawlessly. All of my guests had nothing but positive reviews. Me and my husband are so happy that we chose Lucky Entertainment for our wedding! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lauren Wier · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

We got married this past Saturday and had Dan as our DJ. Dan was literally the best!!!! He had so many people dancing all night! He played the best songs, checked in on us through out the night to make sure everything was going just the way we wanted. He was so much fun! I can not recommend Dan/Lucky Entertainment more if you are looking at a DJ!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Raul Fernandez · Married on 06/15/2019

10 out of 10 would recommend Dan!!

Mike, the owner responses quickly to emails and helped us pick Dan as our DJ for our wedding. Dan made our wedding so easy. He seamlessly set up the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception with ease. He is an extremely hard worker and will make sure everything goes as planned on your wedding day. He is willing to meet up with you beforehand and go through what you want for the day.
    We gave him an itinerary and he followed it exactly as we had it. He even helped us keep on track when we were veering off. My mom threw in a random dance and he integrated it perfectly. He also knew how to get the guest up and dancing! He said all of my families names correctly and they are not easy to pronounce! He honestly knocked it out of the park. We would 100% recommend Dan for any event. He loves what he does and he is amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Lucky Entertainment 18

Tiffany · Married on 06/08/2019

Lucky Entertainment

We had the most amazing experience with our DJ Magic Mike!!!! He is attentive, professional, and kept our special day running so smoothly. I highly HIGHLY recommend him if you want the whole party on the dance floor the whole night. Mike, all of our guests complimented on how great the DJ was and how fun the party was!!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend Lucky Entertainment

Mike Kelly was the DJ for our wedding this weekend and it was fantastic! He brought an amazing mix of music, from things we requested, to things guests requested, to songs we didn't even know we wanted to hear until they were playing. Mike was easy to work with, quick to respond to any questions leading up to the wedding, and very fun to have leading the festivities. I usually don't like dancing much at weddings, but the music was so good that I (and a lot of other people) kept going back to the dance floor.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Raymond

Raymond Garay · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

We went with Lucky Entertainment because of Mike. DJ Mike was awesome to work with. He met with us several times, entertained all of our questions, and then put on one hell of a performance at our wedding!! Many of our guests complimented us on our choice of DJ and they all loved Mike. Mike listened to our requests, improvised when needed, was able to seamlessly transition from Garth Brooks to Drake to Metallica, and even took a selfy with us! I would recommended Mike and Lucky Entertainment for every and any wedding or special occasion that requires music!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Claire · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent wedding dj!

Hiring Dj Magic Mike for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made during the planning process! Extremely professional, organized, and responsive. He listened to and honored all of our requests for the reception. Most importantly, he kept the party going the whole night!! Our dance floor was packed! I highly recommend Lucky Entertainment!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Stephanie Bilharz · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend.

Honestly... I can’t rave more about lucky entertainment. They were extremely professional and kept out wedding dancing all night!! Not only that but the photo booth was amazing!!! Totally worth adding on! If you hire lucky entertainment for your event I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kaitlynn Coull · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Services

Working with Lucky Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. They were extremely accommodating to the hundreds of changes I made to the agenda. They responded professionally and timely when I had questions or concerns. The day of the wedding, both the photo booth staff and DJ were on time and dressed appropriately for my preferred attire. They were both extremely helpful and open to mixing things up a bit from what was planned. They even allowed us to do karaoke for the final hour or so at our reception. This is a great company and very much worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jeremy Balling · Married on 10/20/2018

Great music all night

Everything was great, people were dancing all night

Sent on 10/27/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike was wonderful! He was so helpful, responsive, and went above and beyond at the reception. I would 100% recommend him!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Mike was AMAZING! He played great music without even giving him a list of songs to play, he kept our guests dancing and having a good time!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was amazing kept people dancing all night long. Highly recommend him for any event. He was a great choice for my wedding

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

The best dj

The most awesome DJ for our wedding!!! The dance floor was packed all night long! Everyone enjoyed the music and the DJ did a great job of only playing songs that the bride and groom wanted while accommodating the guests requests. He was wonderful with the timeline for our wedding and did an awesome job keeping everything on time/track. Never had to look at the clock once throughout the night to make sure things were on time. Highly recommend! Was wonderful and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Spence · Married on 06/24/2018

Mike was very professional and on top of each and every detail for our wedding. I'd highly suggest considering Mike and the crew from Lucky Entertainment for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you Spence!!

Joe · Married on 06/22/2018

Very easy to work with.
    Highly recommend to anybody seeking a phenomenal DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Maggie · Married on 04/21/2018

Dj Mike was awesome! He kept us informed all night about what was going on and helped our big day go so well!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Magic Mike recently did all of the music for my wedding ceremony and reception at Glen Flora Country Club. He was INCREDIBLE and made sure that we had the best night. He was very detailed and attentive and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the entire day. We have received countless compliments on our music and incredible DJ. I cannot say enough good things about Magic Mike!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/02/2018

I highly recommend Mike and Lucky Entertainment! He DJ’d our friends’ wedding in November and I immediately wanted him for my 40th birthday party in February. He did an excellent job at both venues, kept the dance floor going all night and was extremely friendly and professional. He will definitely be my go to DJ for future events!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Aime · Married on 11/04/2017

Mike Kelley with Lucky Entertainment is a true wedding DJ. He played great music and kept the guests dancing and having a great time. He did a fantastic job announcing what was going on to keep the guest informed and get their attention. He checked with me every step of the way to make sure that he only did what I requested like when guest wanted songs played that I originally said no to. I would highly recommend him and his company if you are planning a wedding or any other celebration. I had several members of my family and other guests comment on how great my DJ was. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Thank you so much Aime!!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Dan was amazing! We were very happy with Lucky Entertainment. We did make a pretty intense playlist and Dan stuck to it beautifully, along with throwing in a few classic wedding songs! We are so happy how our music turned out!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/13/2017

AMAZING DJ. He is so fun, energetic, & all around awesome. Will definitely recommend him to anyone who asks about a DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kierstin · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was AMAZING! He was always watching the crowd at our wedding and making sure everyone was happy and involved!! He was also awesome at keeping in the loop with us and making sure our day was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much Kierstin!! It was an awesome time!!