Lucky Entertainment Reviews

Lucky Entertainment 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Claire · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent wedding dj!

Hiring Dj Magic Mike for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made during the planning process! Extremely professional, organized, and responsive. He listened to and honored all of our requests for the reception. Most importantly, he kept the party going the whole night!! Our dance floor was packed! I highly recommend Lucky Entertainment!

Stephanie Bilharz · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend.

Honestly... I can’t rave more about lucky entertainment. They were extremely professional and kept out wedding dancing all night!! Not only that but the photo booth was amazing!!! Totally worth adding on! If you hire lucky entertainment for your event I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Kaitlynn Coull · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Services

Working with Lucky Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. They were extremely accommodating to the hundreds of changes I made to the agenda. They responded professionally and timely when I had questions or concerns. The day of the wedding, both the photo booth staff and DJ were on time and dressed appropriately for my preferred attire. They were both extremely helpful and open to mixing things up a bit from what was planned. They even allowed us to do karaoke for the final hour or so at our reception. This is a great company and very much worth every penny!!

Jeremy Balling · Married on 10/20/2018

Great music all night

Everything was great, people were dancing all night

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike was wonderful! He was so helpful, responsive, and went above and beyond at the reception. I would 100% recommend him!!

jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Mike was AMAZING! He played great music without even giving him a list of songs to play, he kept our guests dancing and having a good time!

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was amazing kept people dancing all night long. Highly recommend him for any event. He was a great choice for my wedding

Spence · Married on 06/24/2018

Mike was very professional and on top of each and every detail for our wedding. I'd highly suggest considering Mike and the crew from Lucky Entertainment for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you Spence!!

Joe · Married on 06/22/2018

Very easy to work with.
    Highly recommend to anybody seeking a phenomenal DJ.

Maggie · Married on 04/21/2018

Dj Mike was awesome! He kept us informed all night about what was going on and helped our big day go so well!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Magic Mike recently did all of the music for my wedding ceremony and reception at Glen Flora Country Club. He was INCREDIBLE and made sure that we had the best night. He was very detailed and attentive and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the entire day. We have received countless compliments on our music and incredible DJ. I cannot say enough good things about Magic Mike!

Jackie · Married on 02/02/2018

I highly recommend Mike and Lucky Entertainment! He DJ’d our friends’ wedding in November and I immediately wanted him for my 40th birthday party in February. He did an excellent job at both venues, kept the dance floor going all night and was extremely friendly and professional. He will definitely be my go to DJ for future events!

Aime · Married on 11/04/2017

Mike Kelley with Lucky Entertainment is a true wedding DJ. He played great music and kept the guests dancing and having a great time. He did a fantastic job announcing what was going on to keep the guest informed and get their attention. He checked with me every step of the way to make sure that he only did what I requested like when guest wanted songs played that I originally said no to. I would highly recommend him and his company if you are planning a wedding or any other celebration. I had several members of my family and other guests comment on how great my DJ was. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Thank you so much Aime!!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Dan was amazing! We were very happy with Lucky Entertainment. We did make a pretty intense playlist and Dan stuck to it beautifully, along with throwing in a few classic wedding songs! We are so happy how our music turned out!

Alexa · Married on 10/13/2017

AMAZING DJ. He is so fun, energetic, & all around awesome. Will definitely recommend him to anyone who asks about a DJ.

Kierstin · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was AMAZING! He was always watching the crowd at our wedding and making sure everyone was happy and involved!! He was also awesome at keeping in the loop with us and making sure our day was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much Kierstin!! It was an awesome time!!

kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Lucky Entertainment! Dan was our dj for our wedding and he truly brought the party on our special day. Reasonably priced, stress free and reliable! I will definitely be using them for our next event!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Kayla!! Such a great day!!

Aubrey · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Mike and Lucky Entertainment. Mike was our wedding DJ, and he did a phenomenal job. Amidst all the chaos of last minute changes and mishaps, I never had to worry about the music. My brother performed our first dance song, and Mike was able to bring all the equipment he needed for his guitar and what not- with only a day or two's notice. He also noticed my dad referencing a song of ours in his speech, and played it right after! Seriously the most friendly and attentive DJ I have had the pleasure of encountering. He kept the party alive all night- the dance floor was never empty. He was also so quick to respond to all of my emails (sometimes within minutes) which is so relieving in those last days before the wedding. My husband and I could not be happier with our experience. If you need a DJ for any event- look no further. DJ Mike is your guy!

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2017

Mike Kelley was amazing to work with. I was a bridesmaid/ wedding planner for my friends wedding and hiring Mike was the best thing ever. He answered every question or comcern I had, he was open to anything that we wanted done for the reception and ceremony. He kept the party going with the right music at the right times. I would recommend anyone looking for a great DJ that they would look no further and hire Mike Kelley!!!!

David · Married on 05/20/2017

Mike did a great job being the MC for my and my wife wedding reception. I would definitely have recommend him for anyones wedding and any other ceremonies in general. Overall, great attitude during his time there and kept it fun and entertaining for not just us but everyone that was there at our reception.

Lyn · Married on 12/16/2016

We booked DJ Magic Mike for our January 2017 wedding (close to 300 guests) and he was beyond AMAZING. He kept our dance floor packed ALL NIGHT LONG....no joke!! Not only is he EXTREMELY talented at what he does, he is also very reliable, professional and answered ALL my questions anytime of the day. He played all the music genres we asked for and beyond. I would recommend Mike to anyone for a wedding, party, get together, basically anything where you need the music to be! He ROCKS!!!

Amber Wolfe · Married on 10/13/2018

amber wolfe

The dj was great. We had a fantastic time.

Aubrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptionally entertaining

DJ Mike Kelley from Lucky Entertainment provided my husband and I such an incredible and smooth sailing experience for our special day. He was beyond helpful when it came to ideas to make our wedding extra special and fun, very cost efficient, and super interactive with the guests. 10/10 Recommend

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Lucky Entertainment was a great choice for our wedding! They were very responsive and made sure to find out what we wanted for our big day. People were dancing all night!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lucky Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Haley. Congratulations again!!