Lucilles Florist Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 09/17/2022

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Lucille was amazing to work with and captured the exact vision I was hoping for on my wedding day (October 1st). We knew we needed to book Lucille for our wedding from the second we stepped foot in her shop. From start to finish Lucille was great to work with. She is so professional, knowledgeable, and truly listened to what we were looking for. My bouquet far exceeded any expectations that I had, and all of the flowers were perfect. I cannot recommend Lucille and her team enough for any of your florist needs. They are top notch and I look forward to crossing paths again in the future!
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 09/03/2022

Beautiful flowers!

Lucille and her team worked at our wedding on 9/3/22 and we couldn’t have been any happier. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and more than what I could have envisioned! Lucille was great with communication throughout the whole process and I’m so happy we worked with her!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lucille and team knocked it out of the park!

My husband and I only met briefly with Lucille when we originally booked but somehow she managed to tap into my brain and give me EXACTLY what I was looking for. Her arrangements were absolutely stunning! They took my breath away and made my day so magical.

Thank you thank you thank you, Lucille!
    Brianna P. Married on 04/23/2022

Lucille works wonders!

Lucille is absolutely fabulous. I showed her a few pictures and told her the look I was going for, and she made magic happen. I will forever be in love with what she was able to create for our special day.
    Sasha O. Married on 03/20/2022

Incredible Flowers

Lucille's Florist was easy to work with, reasonably priced, provided professional service, and had high quality flowers. I was so impressed with the bouquets and floral arrangements. My guests also loved the flowers. Would definitely recommend!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was super easy and helpful with staying within our price range!

I would definitely recommend!!
  • Kerry
    Kerry P. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful Flowers

My flowers were absolutely beautiful!!
    Kristen K. Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flexible, personable and affordable!

Due to Covid, we had multiple reschedule dates and Lucille's was so understanding and flexible with us throughout. Initially, I had a sit down meeting where all my ideas came to paper and the details were worked out - they were great with giving me feedback and steering me in the right direction for my vision! The day of the wedding they were on time (early actually!) and delivered the most beautiful arrangements, from the bouquets to the table decor to the ceremony flowers - I was blown away! Thank you Lucille's for making our day so special and beautiful.
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 06/12/2021

June 12th, 2021 wedding

Lucille and her team are amazing! Lucille was so reassuring, and gave her honest opinion when I needed it the most, and truly helped my vision come alive. The venue decoration was absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Lucilles Florist's reply:

I had a great time working with you. I’m so happy you had a perfect day!! It was definitely a pleasure being part of your day.
    Trisha Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had an unexpected event in our planning and had to find a florist 3 weeks before our wedding. We were getting turned down left and right from florists because our wedding was Mother's Day weekend and panic had started to set in. Lucille's Floral came to the rescue and not only were willing to do the flowers for us, but also our centerpieces. We have gotten complimented over and over again for how beautiful the bouquets were and how gorgeous our centerpieces were(we used sunflowers in all). In fact, at the end of the night-guests were tripping over eachother trying to get to the centerpieces first to take home. Lucille's was a pleasure to work with in all aspects and we cannot stop telling everyone about them.
  • F
    Fame S. Married on 04/30/2021

Absolutely Magical!

Lucille really went above and beyond what we expected for our wedding flowers. She transformed our reception into a truly magical space. Lucille will work with you and I think with photos and being detailed in what you want will bring your floral vision a reality. She is personable and we felt comfortable trying to convey what we wanted. Prices are reasonable and Lucille is a true professional- you won’t regret having this shop do your wedding flowers. We got a TON of compliments and believe we 100% made the best choice and would recommend for your big day.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing in every single way!

Lucille was incredible to work with especially through the pandemic she was willing to do anything I needed on any date for me! She made my backyard wedding vision come to life and I can’t tell you how many people raved about how stunning it was!!! I can’t wait for her to do my wedding reception next year!! Not only is Lucille incredibly talented with her work but she is so funny and fun to work with! My favorite part about working with her was our hour long phone calls they truly made me feel so much better during this very stressful time! I can’t thank her enough for her beautiful work and look forward to working with her again for my big wedding reception!!
    Amanda Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing amazing amazing !!

I still cannot get over my flowers!! We had an issue with overgrown greenery at the venue that would have ruined the look we were going for. Lucille brought in her arch and decorated it EXACTLY as envisioned. Everything was perfect and I am still displaying my bouquets around my house!
    Shakia H. Married on 10/12/2019

Mrs. Cowings

Lucille did an outstanding job with my wedding floral arrangements. She is a very patient, fun and creative florist. She worked with me from the beginning by helping me execute my vision. She definitely exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Lucille!
  • Roxie
    Roxie Married on 09/20/2019

Great Job!

Loved working with Lucille and her amazing team! Choosing my center pieces and flowers for my ceremony/wedding was such an easy process. I trusted Lucille to create a vision for my wedding and I was not disappointed! Her creations were beautiful and truly made my wedding come to life! Loved the sunflower bouquets and center pieces. Thanks again!!!
    Larissa Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Lucille did an amazing job on our floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She was easy to work with, attentive, and professional. I absolutely loved her work and really appreciated she was able to work with me and help keep me within our budget. I highly recommend Lucille!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning!

We are so happy we went with Lucille for our wedding flowers! I had a clear vision of what I wanted for my flowers and bouquets and a pretty specific color scheme. We sat down with Lucille and she was able to translate the pictures in my head into specific colors, types of flowers and certain types of greenery. Her pricing was VERY reasonable and she was able to easily accommodate all the changes I kept coming up with after our initial meeting. The final pieces all came out perfect - they were all the exact colors and assortments I had been picturing. She was on time with the delivery and everything went smoothly and as planned. She decorated the church pews, did some venue decorations, and I was so happy with how the centerpieces and bridal party bouquets came out. I definitely recommend using her for wedding flowers!
    Sara Married on 07/19/2019

Fabulous Flowers!

What I appreciated about Lucille is she took the time to go through photographs of her past work to help me visualize specific types of flowers I was considering for my bouquets. She specified the pro's/con's of different flowers and which flowers would compliment each other. I know very little about flowers so this was very helpful! It was obvious immediately that Lucille is extremely knowledgable and experienced! On top of that, her prices were the best value I found in the area. Great value, phenomenal service, gorgeous flowers! Having Lucilles do your Flowers is a no-brainer!
  • Lizabeth
    Lizabeth Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful flowers!!

I loved working with Lucille!! The flowers came out exactly as I expected! They were beautiful. Lucille was super helpful throughout the process of choosing the flowers and she was patient with me. Thanks Lucille!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect florist

From the table arrangements, to the cake decorations, to the bouquets, everything looked amazing. Lucille was very good at working with us to get us what we wanted for our wedding, even the day of they had no issues altering the bride's bouquet during the photo session. Even the smallest flower arrangements on the tables were so well designed. Very friendly too. Ten stars!
    Linda K. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful work, Excellent value

Lucille is incredibly responsive, worked with me as the process evolved and colors/styles were selected during the planning process. She created a beautiful atmosphere with her reception table candelabra arrangements, and my daughter's bouquet was exquisite. Thank you, Lucille!
    Andrea Married on 05/25/2019

Felt Like I Just Walked Out of a Garden

Lucille is second to none. Major bang for the buck after having looked at a handful of other vendors in the area. She was able to work with me who has next to no experience with picking flowers, and was so easy to work with. Made me feel important. Everything was absolutely spectacular the day of the wedding. The centerpieces were perfect, I don't think I would have changed a thing. Super high quality work.
    Alexandra Married on 09/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers were beyond beautiful! I was amazed when I saw everything! My tables looked picture perfect! Our bride and groom table was perfect! I couldn’t get over the beautiful colors in my bonquet ! I loved it! Our ceremony flowers were just breath taking! Everything was beautiful! And truly made my day even more beautiful!
    Larisa Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lucille was fantastic to work with and answered all of our questions during our planning phase with ease. She created centerpieces with lanterns we had given her and floral designs that were absolutely beautiful for our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning! She had terrific prices and the quality of her work by far surpass what we paid. Thank you Lucille's Floral!
illustration stars