Lucilles Floral of Fishkill Reviews

• meredith828

Meredith · Married on 09/25/2009

2.8
      2.0

I was very disappointed with Lucille. I sent pictures of EXACTLY what I wanted and even went over everything via phone, but when the flowers arrived on my wedding day they looked completely different. The flowers I received photographed well and weren't horrible, they just weren't what I ordered and I was very disappointed. Lucille refused to come to the phone on numerous occassions when I called and just had something else talk to me, which I thought was extremely unprofessional since I could hear her in the background. I would not use her as a florist.

Sent on 10/20/2009

1.8
      2.5
      0.0
      2.5

I went with Lucilles because she was my venue's preferred vendor for table centerpieces and included in the price of my wedding package with them. I had searched for something I liked because Mums were the only thing on the list provided to me, and I am NOT a fan of Mums. I wanted something different. On my visit with Lucille I had to wait for her to arrive and be ready for me, then she automatically started asking how many people in my wedding party... like how many bridesmaids and groomsmen etc. When I told her I was going a different route for my bouquets her demeanor changed. I told her what I wanted or my centerpieces and all she commented was that those flowers are expensive. Not even telling me how much more I could pay for what I wanted then what was included with my package. It took her a moment to suggest a flower that would work. Then when I also asked for ivy she made a comment that it would have to be cut to short and wasn't worth it. I had some picks I wanted included and when I told her they were skulls I got a look like "what?" . Over all I did not like my experience and was extremely upset and worried that my flowers would not be what I envisioned. I was right my centerpieces were not what I wanted and I was upset. However the stuff I paid extra for was lovely, an extra arrangement for my memorial table and extra to decorate the arch where my ceremony was held. If I had a choice I would not chose this business for my flowers. Sorry...

Sent on 06/16/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

1.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

Nice flowers, but horrible service. Brought flowers to the wrong location, brought incorrect flowers to church and home, left flowers outside reception venue, did not put flowers where they were to be at the church and then blamed the church. Dishonest and unprofessional... stay clear!

Sent on 08/06/2008