Lucilles Floral of Fishkill Reviews

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 4
Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Stossel · Getting married on 10/30/2020

She was super easy and helpful with staying within our price range!

I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing amazing amazing !!

I still cannot get over my flowers!! We had an issue with overgrown greenery at the venue that would have ruined the look we were going for. Lucille brought in her arch and decorated it EXACTLY as envisioned. Everything was perfect and I am still displaying my bouquets around my house!

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 6
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 7
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 8
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 9
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 10
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Shakia Henderson · Married on 10/12/2019

Mrs. Cowings

Lucille did an outstanding job with my wedding floral arrangements. She is a very patient, fun and creative florist. She worked with me from the beginning by helping me execute my vision. She definitely exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Lucille!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Roxie

Roxie · Married on 09/20/2019

Great Job!

Loved working with Lucille and her amazing team! Choosing my center pieces and flowers for my ceremony/wedding was such an easy process. I trusted Lucille to create a vision for my wedding and I was not disappointed! Her creations were beautiful and truly made my wedding come to life! Loved the sunflower bouquets and center pieces. Thanks again!!!

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 11
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Larissa · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Lucille did an amazing job on our floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She was easy to work with, attentive, and professional. I absolutely loved her work and really appreciated she was able to work with me and help keep me within our budget. I highly recommend Lucille!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Sara · Married on 07/19/2019

Fabulous Flowers!

What I appreciated about Lucille is she took the time to go through photographs of her past work to help me visualize specific types of flowers I was considering for my bouquets. She specified the pro's/con's of different flowers and which flowers would compliment each other. I know very little about flowers so this was very helpful! It was obvious immediately that Lucille is extremely knowledgable and experienced! On top of that, her prices were the best value I found in the area. Great value, phenomenal service, gorgeous flowers! Having Lucilles do your Flowers is a no-brainer!

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 12
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 13
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 14
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Lizabeth

Lizabeth · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful flowers!!

I loved working with Lucille!! The flowers came out exactly as I expected! They were beautiful. Lucille was super helpful throughout the process of choosing the flowers and she was patient with me. Thanks Lucille!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect florist

From the table arrangements, to the cake decorations, to the bouquets, everything looked amazing. Lucille was very good at working with us to get us what we wanted for our wedding, even the day of they had no issues altering the bride's bouquet during the photo session. Even the smallest flower arrangements on the tables were so well designed. Very friendly too. Ten stars!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Linda Kruk · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful work, Excellent value

Lucille is incredibly responsive, worked with me as the process evolved and colors/styles were selected during the planning process. She created a beautiful atmosphere with her reception table candelabra arrangements, and my daughter's bouquet was exquisite. Thank you, Lucille!

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 15
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 16
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 17
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Andrea P · Married on 05/25/2019

Felt Like I Just Walked Out of a Garden

Lucille is second to none. Major bang for the buck after having looked at a handful of other vendors in the area. She was able to work with me who has next to no experience with picking flowers, and was so easy to work with. Made me feel important. Everything was absolutely spectacular the day of the wedding. The centerpieces were perfect, I don't think I would have changed a thing. Super high quality work.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

The flowers were beyond beautiful! I was amazed when I saw everything! My tables looked picture perfect! Our bride and groom table was perfect! I couldn’t get over the beautiful colors in my bonquet ! I loved it! Our ceremony flowers were just breath taking! Everything was beautiful! And truly made my day even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Larisa · Married on 09/23/2018

Lucille was fantastic to work with and answered all of our questions during our planning phase with ease. She created centerpieces with lanterns we had given her and floral designs that were absolutely beautiful for our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning! She had terrific prices and the quality of her work by far surpass what we paid. Thank you Lucille's Floral!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

Lucille did a wonderful job decorating our wedding!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The guests and wedding party all loved them!! Thank you so much for making my vision a reality!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Lucille was great! Our boutineres were perfect and delivered on time. The corsages for the moms were great. Contacting her during the process was very easy. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

AMAZING!!! From day one till our big day Lucille was super helpful making my vision come true! I told her exactly what I did not like and showed her pictures of what I did like and let her creativity go to work. The day of.... I was in AWE I could not believe how perfect the bouquets were. It's everything I wanted and more! I'm keeping it forever!! We have used them before and will use them a million time over!!! Great prices. Great value. Great people. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2017

kate · Married on 08/20/2017

Lucille was amazing! her laugh is infectious and her quality of work is next to none. I am no florist, and definitely can't speak the proper flower lingo... I knew what I liked and Lucille was patient to let me ramble. She asked the right questions and we were able to be on the same page for the overall feel of my wedding fairly quickly. My bouquet was my favorite piece she did! I highly recommend her for any floral arrangements. Since my wedding we have used Lucille's to send condolence flowers and once again she delivered!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/06/2017

I'm so glad we booked with Lucille for our flowers! She was wonderful and completely understood my vision and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces (better than I could have imagined!). She's fairly priced and I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Naomi · Married on 11/19/2016

Lucille was always so sweet and attentive on the phone and really listened to what I was looking for. Her flowers and services are very affordable while still delivering high class results. Her flowers for my wedding were so beautiful and we couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Lucille!

Sent on 09/23/2016

missy · Married on 11/05/2016

Lucille was amazing!
    She was so easy to work with and really knows what she is doing. The centerpieces were stunning and the bouquets, corsages and boutineers were perfect.
    We could not have been happier and would highly recommend Lucille's Floral!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Corinne · Married on 10/08/2016

Lucille did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! She created the bouquets to look like "fall" just like I'd hoped for and my bridesmaids were saying how beautiful they were! The boutonnieres looked great, and the corsages matched perfectly to our mothers dresses :) All the flowers arrived on time just as she mentioned a few days before and the church was all set up when we got there! Lucille was so bubbly when we first met her and easy to work with, very reasonably priced, we would totally recommend her as a florist!

Sent on 10/31/2016

I've seen some negative reviews for Lucille and I could not DISAGREE more. She did an OUTSTANDING job for our 10/7/16 wedding. We were thoroughly impressed with the work she put in. She executed on everything I was picturing and did so at an affordable price compared to her competition. She went above and beyond our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend using Lucille.

Sent on 11/09/2016

l · Married on 09/10/2016

Lucille is amazing! she does beautiful work and is beyond personable and willing to work with you to figure out what you're looking for. she let me vent to her over the phone about how much I hate wedding planning for 30 Mins. I LOVE this place!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/30/2016

Loved Llucille and her staff. My flowers were gorgeous. She made my daughter, my maid of honour a terrific flower crown. You will love her. Flowers were great! Easy to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

I met with Lucille in her shop to discuss flowers for my wedding. I had a basic idea of what I wanted, but was having trouble deciding on specifics. She took my ideas and helped me come up with a full vision. On the day of our wedding, everything was exactly as I had pictured and we received many compliments on our centerpieces and other floral decor. I would definitely recommend this shop to other brides.

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2016

Lucille's was amazing! She did everything I asked and more, she filled in all the spaces that I couldn't envision! Fabulous to work with, fabulous design, and fabulous care in each bouquet, centerpiece and boutonniere. I highly recommend her/them!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016