Lucia Marone Reviews

Lucia Marone 2
Lucia Marone 3

Brianna · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Lucia was amazing to work with! Given me and my husbands circumstances of not being available till the week before the wedding and she still was able to work with us. The music was beautiful and just a perfect touch to the most perfect evening!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Debragault · Married on 06/29/2019

I had heard Sarina Marone play the harp for La Verandah restaurant at the Hotel Alcott. I loved how she played popular songs. So when my daughter

Decided to get married there I asked for her number. She was responsive and followed up and did a marvelous job. She arrived early and played beautifully

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher George · Married on 06/09/2019

Top Tier Talent and Professionalism

Lucia is a truly gifted musician. We found her while searching for vendors to play the ceremony and cocktail hour, and when we heard her music on YouTube, we were sold.

Lucia was responsive whenever we contacted her leading up to our wedding day, and played our unique requests professionally and beautifully. She was accompanied by violinist Vlada who was equally as talented.

Lastly, we had some rain that pushed the cocktail hour inside, after the ceremony (which was outside). Lucia and Vlada moved their equipment inside after the ceremony and continued their performance without missing a beat.

Guests commented on the wonderful music at the ceremony and cocktail hour and Lucia comes wholly recommended by us.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Lucia did a wonderful job for our wedding! I was running late to the church and she played the entire time for the guests waiting. She was very professional and easy to work with! Would def recommend!

Lucia Marone 4
    Sent on 09/08/2018

Susan · Married on 06/10/2018

Lucia was wonderful to work with. Very professional and she did a beautiful job playing during our cocktail hour. We got many compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Lucia was extremely easy to work with and was able to accommodate all of our song requests for the wedding ceremony. I sent her several videos of what I had hoped to have and she executed them beautifully. When we first got in contact it was great that we could Facetime and have her play some songs. The harp was a great touch to have at the ceremony and cocktail hour and everyone thought it was wonderful!

Lucia Marone 5
    Lucia Marone 6
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Lucia did a beautiful judge playing Harp at our ceremony. The music was so soft and elegant, and she accommodated to our every request. We made a great decision including Lucia in our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarina played at our wedding and let me tell you—- she is absolutely fantastic! I had a specific song that I wanted played and I was pretty sure she had never played it on the harp. she learned that song for our wedding and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. We had multiple compliments on how beautifully she played. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/24/2015

Lucia was so easy to work with - and an amazing harpist! We had people tell us that she was better than the harpist they had at their own wedding! We worked closely with her to select music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Pretty much, if you name it, she'll play it! We wanted classical music for the ceremony and contemporary music for the cocktail hour. Members of our band told us they enjoyed listening to her as they were setting up for our reception! We received so many compliments about the music - it really added the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lucia was great. I had many compliments from my guests. She made the wedding ceremony magical. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2015

Wonderful and engaging. Loved her music and lovely compliment to my wedding. Thanks so much. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Lucia has such a natural ability and amazing talent on the harp. She also has a great ear and taste in music arrangement as well. She is very easy to work with and is experienced and knowledgeable. I have experienced her in many different settings. Religious and social and is tops.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Joelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Lucia was terrific. The sound was great and we had an outdoor wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/15/2015

My experience with Maria for my wedding was top notch. She was incredibly responsive and helpful when it came to musical selections for the ceremony and executed the plan to perfection. We chose to have a violin accompaniment and Maria arranged for that as well. The music really set the tone beautifully and all of our guests commented about how much they enjoyed Maria's music.

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • Y

Yomara Andujar · Married on 03/28/2015

Played at my wedding

Lucia Marone played at my wedding and she is the best. Very professional and played in such a way every one felt the music Love her.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Colleen · Married on 12/14/2014

It was a pleasure working with Lucia Marone from start to finish. She played the harp beautifully together with a violinist that she recommended in response to my inquiry. She was very helpful in working with me to select music, and was very kind and professional.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2013

Lucia is a harpist and she played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. When we sat with her for our consultation, her music brought me to tears. It was simply beautiful! She did an amazing job and was very professional.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Angela · Married on 10/08/2011

Lucia provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. It set the tone for our beautiful elegant day. She was extremely professional and worked with us to choose the best music for the ceremony.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Lynn · Married on 04/08/2017

Lucia is very talented and professional. Her music was a very special addition to our wedding day.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Lucia provided beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding in Stone Harbor. We hired her and a violinist and we got so many compliments on their performance. Lucia was very professional and easy to work with. She had suggestions for us but also worked with any requests we had. Her price was excellent compared to other businesses I had looked at. We are so happy we worked with Lucia and highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/02/2016