Lucero Photography, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Catherine Married on 04/28/2018
    Jeremy is a truly gifted photographer.

He photographed our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. His candids are especially beautiful and compelling.

He is also very professional, responsive, and reliable. He took lots of time during the planning process to listen to our preferences for the photography, and then was fun and easy to work with on the wedding day. We couldn’t be happier to have worked with him, and recommend him very, very highly.
    Holly Married on 12/10/2016
    There are not enough good words to say about Jeremy Lucero! Jeremy was the photographer for my wedding just last night (12-10-16). He did an amazing job!! From the first time that we met with him during our months of planning, to our engagement photos, to our wedding day... Jeremy was THE BEST and the easiest to work with. He always made us feel so relaxed and comfortable... even during those nerve wrecking times (right before the ceremony).
    His attention to detail, and his dedication to take the best photos, is just exquisite. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and we were just blown away! I cannot wait to see how beautiful our wedding pictures are! He truly went above and beyond for us in so many ways. We were blown away by how easy going he was and his over whelming generosity.
    If you're looking for a wedding photographer, family photographer to capture your special moments... Jeremy is your guy! He will not disappoint and I promise you, you will be amazed!! We are beyond grateful to find him and have him be a part of our special day!!!
    Jayme Married on 05/31/2014
    Personable, experienced team. Solid work. It was a pleasure to have Jeremy Lucero and his associate Jonathan capturing our big day!!

Recommend hands down!!
    Lisa A. Married on 05/17/2014
    We had a wonderful experience working with Lucero Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Jeremy helped us feel so comfortable in front of the camera so we were able to show our true selves. We were absolutely blown away when we received our wedding images! Jeremy included every special moment of the day and has a true talent for capturing raw emotion. When we shared the gallery with our friends and family, they were very impressed with the quality of the images as well as his photography skill. We will definitely cherish all the pictures and love how they allow us to re-live our special day over and over again!
    Barbara Married on 05/03/2014
    Hiring Lucero Photography was the best decision we ever made. From the very beginning when we spoke to Jeremy, he made us feel at ease and we knew he was the one for us. We spent a lot of time looking for the right photographer. We didn’t want just your average wedding photographer. We noticed that Lucero Photography had something special about them. They are true artists. We noticed on their website that they capture emotions of the moment with a style like no other. The pictures are clear, crisp, and artistic. Jeremy, Jose’ and JC shot our wedding at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point. From the beginning, we realized quickly they are very unique photographers. I’ve never seen so much passion and enthusiasm in a photographers work. These guys really love what they do and it shows. When we received our pictures, my wife called me at work crying. I asked her “what’s wrong?” she responded by telling me how beautiful the pictures are. When I got home, I was stunned at how amazingly beautiful and artistic the pictures were. I knew in that moment we made the right choice. At the end of the day that passes so quickly, all you are left with are these beautiful moments of time that are captured in such a unique way by the best of the best. We highly recommend hiring Lucero Photography for any occasion especially your wedding day. You get one chance to hire the right photographer and boy did we get lucky. Thank you Jeremy, Jose and JC, you are the best photographers ever.

Lucero Photography, Inc.'s reply:

WOW! You two are so nice. Thank you for such kind words. It blesses my heart to bring such happiness to people and the two of you are so worth it. Thank you for giving us the honor of photographing your special day.
    Sontrell Married on 02/23/2014
    Jeremy was amazing! He was the first person to contact me the day of my wedding and one of last to leave. It did not feel like he was just a photographer; it felt as if he was a friend! He helped to keep the flow of my day on track. He calmed me down as the stress started to overwhelm me and kept me moving towards my goal...to marry my husband! I honestly do not think I would have been able to get through the day without him being there. And his photographs were beautiful! I so appreciate his patience as I asked my numerous questions and his staff was always responsive to my needs. I recommend him to other brides and I'm hoping I can use him in the future when I become pregnant! Worth every penny!
  • User886184 2+ years ago
    The photographers showed up exactly on time and coordinated everything perfectly. In fact, we have never seen two photographers work harder at any wedding EVER. We were able to meet several times before the ceremony and discuss what we were looking for. An amazing vendor and value!
    Liz Married on 07/16/2011
    Jeremy did our engagement photos and his associate, Jose did our wedding photos. The price was a little bit of a stretch for us, but we loved their style!!
    Jeremy was very responsive with e mails and phone calls at the time of initial consultations and he did an amazing job with our engagement photos!  Jose also did fantastic job with our wedding pictures, and we really loved working with both of them! They are both really professional and friendly. They both have good sense of humor and make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera (This was very important to us, since my fiancé and I were very nervous about doing these photo sessions). We ended up having so much fun, we weren’t nervous at all.
    Thank you Jeremy and Thank you Jose! Both of you were so friendly and accommodating to our requests! We really appreciate it! We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know!
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 06/11/2011
    We met Jeremy at one of the wedding expos we went to and right then, we knew we love his style of photography and had to hire him right away as soon as we set the date. Jeremy did a great job shooting both our engagement pictures and wedding ceremony! We were so happy that we were able to do our engagement pictures at Disneyland which is one of our favorite places. We never get tired of looking at them and all our friends and family were in awe because he made it look like we were the only ones at the park. Not only that, until this day I also still get goosebumps looking at our wedding pictures. The pictures he took were able to bring us back to our wedding day and make us feel excited about it all over again as if it were just yesterday. It was a pleasure working with Jeremy as you can feel his passion and dedication for his work. His assistants also did a great job and are very friendly. Thanks again Jeremy for the wonderful service and memorable photographs...you truly captured our wedding perfectly!
    Alison Married on 03/27/2010
    Jeremy Lucero and his associate Jonathan were simply amazing. They have a way of focusing on the details and they take they time to capture every special moment on your wedding day. Brittany, Jeremy's assistant at his office, is so very helpful and she put together the most amazing signature for us to use on our wedding day. Lucero Photography is wonderful!
    Holly Married on 10/18/2009
    Our wedding in Maui was amazing and each moment was captured perfectly by Jeremy. Our photographs are perfect, unique, and timeless-just what we wanted. I could not recommend Lucero photography more to any future bride!
    Blanca Married on 11/01/2008
    Jeremy Lucero did an AMAZING job with our wedding day! The pictures he captured at the church and our reception at the Richard Nixon Library were absolutely stunning. It was everything I could have hoped for and then some! My cousin was so impressed with how gorgeous all my pictures turned out, that she tried to book him. When he was unable to do her wedding due to a prior booking, he sent 2 of his associates who did just as phenomenal of a job! He is an amazing professional and I was thrilled with every aspect of Lucero Photography. Trust me... if you don't go with Lucero Photography, you are REALLY missing out!
    Brittany Married on 10/26/2008
    Lucero Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding! I LOVE my images. And Jeremy and his associates were professional and very fun to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations.
    Jillian Married on 07/25/2008
    My husband and I met Jeremy at my aunt's wedding. After seeing her photos, we knew that we had to get Lucero Photography to do ours as well. We really enjoyed working with Jeremy and his assistant Brittany. They are very professional and they were always one step ahead of everyone else. The day of our wedding we did not have to worry about anything...Jeremy knew what he was doing and made everything seem so effortless. He and his crew were very fun to work with and everyone in the bridal party and guests commented on how professional and curtious they all were. My husband and I now have a really good friendship with Jeremy and we are soooo glad he shot our wedding. Jeremy and his staff are WONDERFUL people who all have amazing hearts!!! We were very blessed to have them be our photographers...they captured every moment better then we could have expected. You should hire them!!!
    Beth Married on 06/14/2008
    Jeremy and his office staff were extremely helpful and absolutely professional. They were so easy to work with and added so much to our wedding day. Jeremy is a seasoned photographer who captured the essence of our day. We were so pleased with our photographs and our album. We highly recommend Lucero Photography!
    Jen Married on 06/06/2008
    Jeremy was awesome. We were so blessed that we were referred to Jeremy for our wedding. Jeremy took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. He has a very good eye in capturing the "moments". Is super easy to work with, makes it very comfortable to "pose" to get the right angle, right mood, etc. Jeremy is also very humble and very professional. He is also very flexible- we had decided to have our engagement picture at the last minute and Lucero Photography was able to give us a very stunning frame to complete the package. The package is also great for the price quoted. We can honestly say that Jeremy and Brian (his associate) did a splendid job capturing our wedding- when we look at our pictures now, it floods us with so many great memories of that day. Thank You Jeremy!!! You are a Godsend =)
    Kathy Married on 02/10/2007
    Lucero Photography was awesome to work with! I absolutely loved how my pictures turned out, Jeremy and his staff have a great eye. The perfect blend of candid and formal shots. Worth every penny.
    Mayra Married on 08/31/2013
    I planned a 2 year engagement to give me enough time to find the perfect vendors for my special day. Finding the perfect photographer was a must for me. My Husband and I had to have interviewed about 6 photographers. Jeremy Lucero outshined them all. I am so extremely happy with my wedding pictures! They were everything and more of what I envisioned for my big day. When they sent over the final photos I cried watching ever picture because I was so happy with the outcome and it was like I was reliving my big day once again. Jeremy is the nicest person ever too! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! He truly is an artist! If you are a bride please keep in mind you get what you pay for. Lucero Photographer was a little out of my budget but my husband made it happen and I am forever grateful to this company! You will not be disappointed! THANK YOU SOO JEREMY! And can’t wait to do a baby session with you soon!
    Stephanie Married on 12/06/2008
    Lucero Photography was very flexible with us through the whole process. They had a professional but friendly attitude. Wonderful to work with.
    Matthew Married on 11/15/2008
    The pictures he took are wonderful. This photographer works best on a schedule and you must stick to that schedule or things start to go out of whack. The assisting photographer did a great job too. He was very relaxed and would just go with whatever you needed.

Lucero Photography, Inc.'s reply:

I do agree that things can go out of whack when you don't stick to a schedule (timeline). If a client of mine does not have a schedule for me to follow, I will just go with the flow, no problem, but there was a schedule for this particular day and I did everything in my power to stick to it. I can not take responsibilty for things going out of whack when I'm not the reason for it in the first place. I really did enjoy photographing this couple and getting to know them. Their pictures turned out amazing.