Lucero Cervantes Photography Reviews

Lucero Cervantes Photography 4
Lucero Cervantes Photography 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Retchless 路 Married on 12/08/2019

Like working with your best friend!

Lucero completely exceeded my expectations! She was very prompt and professional each time that we spoke through email and on the phone. She was very patient when we had to reschedule our engagement session 4 times due to the weather! She pays so much attention to the lighting and the detail, you know you鈥檙e going to get amazing photos! During our wedding, I never noticed Lucero except when she came to ask me a question. I just got my previews for our wedding and I am just blown away!! You will walk away with not only amazing photos, but a sweet friend for life! Thank you, Lucero!! 馃槉

Lucero Cervantes Photography 6
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 7
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 8
    Sent on 12/24/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, you just made my day! Thank you so much Jessica, you guys are the sweetest and so thankful to have a new friendship with you guys!!! So thankful to call you one of my 2019 couples and Thank you so much for your encouragement and kinda words, and I can't wait to continue working with you guys next year!! Big hugs!!
  • Alex

Alex 路 Married on 11/24/2019

Fantastic to Work With

Lucero and her husband were an amazing team to work with on both our engagement and wedding photos. She helped us feel comfortable despite neither of us being great in front of a camera. They captured some of our favorite moments!

Lucero Cervantes Photography 9
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 10
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 11
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 12
    Sent on 12/15/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hey guys!!! thank you so much for your kind words and yayay so glad we were chosen to tell your love story!! You guys are incredible and such a gorgeous couple!! We love working with you guys and we are thankful to know!! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your family during your beautiful wedding day!!

Lisa 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Lucero is hands down the best!!!

Lucero is one of the most amazing people to work with, she truly captured the most beautiful and memorable moments of our special day. She is very professional and responsive.. any time I had any questions, she responded within hours. She鈥檚 always on top of her work no matter how busy she is, it really showed that she cared about us. Her and her husband did an amazing job photographing our wedding and making it an even more perfect day. :)

Lucero Cervantes Photography 13
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 21
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 22
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Lisa!!! Oh you make me tear up, I'm so thankful to know you and capture your beautiful wedding day!! Thank you for allowed us to be part of it and for your flexibility, you guys are so incredible! Thank you for your wonderful reviews and so thankful to call you a new friend!! Wish you and Chris the best!!

Sydney 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Simply amazing

If you are getting married book with Lucero ASAP!!! She was so sweet and genuinely cares about not just your photos but about your whole wedding experience. I booked the package with Lucero and her husband and let me tell you they make a GREAT team. The amount of talent they have is unreal! We didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything thanks to them, they knew exactly what photos to capture along with staging photos that came out perfect. You will not regret booking with Lucero. Pure talent here!!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

My sweet Sydney, thank you so much for your kind words, you made our day!! You guys are so incredible, and we are so thankful to know you and be chosen to tell your beautiful love story!! Truly appreciate you both and your families!! And we hope to have you guys as one of our couples for many years to come!! Wish you guys the best!!

Maria L 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and took beautiful pictures

Lucero was absolutely amazing and provided beautiful pictures of my wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Maria!! Oh you are so kind, thank you so much, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family!! I learned so much from your wedding, thank you for choosing me to capture your beautiful wedding day!! And thank you for your incredible review!! Truly appreciate you!
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding!!

Lucero did such an amazing job capturing our big day. She was very thorough and her communication was perfect. She made sure to focus on the kinds and types of pictures I wanted. We had two phone calls for her to learn a little bit about us, the timeline, and the kinds of pictures we wanted. She made sure everything was how we wanted it. I'm so happy with how everything turned out and how she went above and beyond working with us to get everything possible.

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Oh Emily, thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time with me!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Ziad and learned so much about his culture in the process!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn new things, you guys are amazing!! Wish you both the best!! =)
  • Katelyn

Katelyn 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Very friendly

Lucero was very friendly and easy to work with. Her previews were awesome and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Katelyn, thank you so much for your kind words, truly appreciate you guys and I'm so thankful to know you!! Your wedding was one for the books this summer!! I can't wait for you to see more!! Stay tune! =)

Beth Losos 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Work

Lucero shot my daughter Katelyn鈥檚 wedding and did beautiful work! Very gifted photographer! Her artistry shows in her work!

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Beth, thank you so much for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you guys and have such a great time with all of you and also during Katelyn's bridals!! I don't think I would ever forget the tornado warning before we begin with the bridals and then wait for almost two hours!! Wow! Fun memories but honestly, you guys picked a dream wedding venue, so thank you for allowed me to be part of such a beautiful day!!

Connor Johnson 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

Her and her husband did a great job on our wedding day!

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Connor, thank you so much for your wonderful review, you are actually my first groom who leaves a review, so thank you so much!! It was truly a pleasure working with you, Katelyn and your families!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful day! Wishing you guys the best!!

Melanie Johnson 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Lucero鈥檚 work was breath taking! Absolutely stunning photos. I have had numerous friends tell me that these photos were the best they had ever seen. The color, angles, genuine expressions and overall images she captured are priceless. I could not be any more pleased. These photos will be a treasure for me as a parent for many years.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Melanie, Oh my goodness, you are so sweet and kind, thank you so much for making my day with your message. I truly appreciate you guys and it was such a pleasure be part of such a beautiful celebration and get to know you guys!! We had a blast with you! Thank you so much!!
  • Maria

Maria Loya 路 Married on 06/05/2019

Awesome photographer!!!

Lucero did such an amazing job. It was our first time ever taking professional pictures and she made us feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was on time to our event and started right away. She is amazing!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Maria, thank you so much for your kind words, you just made my day!! You guys are so sweet and what a beautiful time we had together during your private and beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be part of it and capture your beautiful moments between you and Ruddy! Best wishes to you both!!

Julie M Rohleder 路 Married on 05/25/2019

My daughter's wedding

Lucero did an amazing job getting to know the bride and groom as well as their family to make sure she captured some special pictures of everyone. She was punctual with her arrival and stayed through the end. She did a great job keeping us on point for following our timeline throughout the wedding. Lucero was respectful and professional the entire time. Thank you so much for capturing not only the beauty but the emotions of this special day!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Julie, oh what a pleasure working with you guys and be part of your family during your daughter's wedding!! Thank you so much for your kind words, It's been truly a pleasure knowing and working with you guys during the process and I feel we became great friends!! Thank you for letting me be part of your lives, and hopefully future events! Big hugs!

Hayley Rohleder 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

The experience I had with Lucero and her husband was absolutely amazing. She was very flexible on our wedding day when the girls took a little longer to get ready than expected. Lucero helped to help make sure everything during the wedding happened in an orderly fashion and to capture all the beautiful moments! I鈥檓 so grateful for her services and can鈥檛 wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Hayley!! Oh yayaya thank you so much for your kind words and for your sweet review, you guys are like family to me know!! =) Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you and your families and we had a blast!! I hope to work with you guys again in the near future and can't wait for you to see the rest of your summer wedding album!!

Sara Robbins 路 Married on 05/04/2019

10/10 recommend Lucero!

Lucero is fantastic! We really enjoyed working with her from the first time we spoke with her all the way up until the wedding. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable even though we were a little shy when it came to pictures. We also loved that she was bilingual and could communicate with both sides of the family! The engagement pictures and the handful of wedding pictures we've gotten are beautiful and we can't wait to see the rest of the wedding portraits! 10/10 recommend Lucero!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

HI Sara!! THANK YOU MUCH!! You are so kind! I love working with you and your families! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Aaron, and guess what? I'm in final stages of your wedding album, so it's coming very soon!! So excited to continue showcasing more of your wedding images. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you both! Wish you guys the best!
  • F

Felicia 路 Married on 05/04/2019

A++ Wedding Photography

Lucero was an outstanding photographer for our wedding day! It was such a pleasure to work with her, and her professionalism made a huge, positive impact on our special day. She is so friendly and makes you feel comfortable instantly. She is great at managing family and delivered beautiful photos that we'll treasure forever. Thank you, Lucero!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Felicia, You are so welcome! thank you so much for your kind words, what a pleasure meeting with you guys and create something fun at the Dallas Arboretum!! Thank you so much for allowed me to be part of your beautiful and intimate celebration and I hope to work with you and Alex again in the near future!! Big hugs! wish you guys the best!

Ashley 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Extraordinary

Lucero is a wonderful photographer and a joy to work with! For being people that feel awkward getting their pictures taken, she was still able to capture us in a way that made us look so natural!!! She works so fast and is very efficient and knowledgeable when it comes to the wedding timeline. She really helped me sort out all of those details, that I am not very good with! She takes the time to explain things and gives her recommendations or suggestions, but makes sure your day is exactly the way you want it!!!! She is very affordable and you get a lot of different options with her packages that you may not get with others, having to pay more.

I was very blessed to have perfect weather on my special day, but Lucero knew how important to me sunset photos were and she made sure that they were taken and I could not be more happy with them!!!

Most of all, Lucero is so kind and has such a warm heart and passion for what she does!!! You will not be disappointed!

Lucero Cervantes Photography 23
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 24
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 25
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 26
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 27
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Oh Ashley, you are going to make me cry!! Thank you so much, you are so amazing!! Thank you so much for being so amazing and for allowed me to create something beautiful for you guys!! And for allowed me to help you in any way I can. Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review, it means the world to me!! Best wishes to you guys!!

Danielle 路 Married on 04/05/2019

outdoor wedding and reception following

2 photographers. great to work with. professional. responsive. incredible photos. highly recommended!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate you and Kevin and your wonderful families for working with us and for choosing us to create something beautiful for you guys!! You are a gorgeous couple and it was a pleasure getting to know you guys, thank you!! Hope to work with you guys again in the near future! Wishing you guys the best in your new journey!

Tory 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent!

I was so nervous about getting my photos taken for our wedding. Lucero immediately put me at ease. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful on our wedding day. I also never actually had my photo professionally taken and she walked me through how to pose And made me feel at ease. We will Definitely be calling her and her husband again for future photos to be taken!

Lucero Cervantes Photography 28
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 34
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 35
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Tory, Oh my goodness, you just made my day!! Thank you so much for letting me know this!! You guys are so gorgeous and it was a pleasure working with you both!! You are so beautiful Tory and it was so much fun capturing your love story and your interactions. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your beautiful wedding day and create beautiful bridals for you guys!! Hope to work with you guys again soon! Best wishes!!
  • Anna

Anna Lee Chabot 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Unforgettable Service

Lucero and I had spoke on the phone a few times before the ceremony and instantly connected as she was so friendly, positive, and attentive to my needs. We were able to work out what my expectations were for the photography and how best to utilize our time. She was so friendly and accommodating the day of the ceremony even though I had some family arrive very late. The pictures I received are dynamic, professional, have a unique perspective that captured my wedding in a way beyond my expectations. She was wonderful to work with and created a photo package that worked within my budget. I plan to have her do photography for me in the future.

Lucero Cervantes Photography 36
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 37
    Lucero Cervantes Photography 38
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Anna, oh you are so kind!! thank you SO much for your wonderful words and taking the time to write a review. Truly appreciate you guys so much, and looking forward to work with you guys again in the future!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family! Hope you guys are doing great! Thank you for sharing!

Allen Wedding 路 Married on 11/27/2018

Allen wedding Sparrow Creek Ranch

Lucero was amazing about staying in touch and helping through the whole process! She was very detail oriented, professional and genuinely concerned about the quality of her work the entire time she was with us. We could not have captured the photos we did without her..The photos we have are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi!! Thank you so much, your words mean the world to me! What a pleasure to work with both of you and to capture your beautiful love story during your wedding day!! I love to hear all your stories and get to know your families! I can't wait for you to see the rest of your wedding album, it coming in the next couple of weeks!! So exciting!! Thank you so much you guys!
  • Lisa

Lisa 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Fall Wedding perfection

Lucero was a pleasure to work with, I like that she commanded the wedding guests to where she needed them to stand, it made those perfect shots happen! Easy to work with and so far the photos look amazing! She really does work well with sunset photos! Thanks Lucero!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your wonderful review, and your kind words. I love working with you guys!! I had such an incredible time during your wedding, and it was a pleasure getting to know you, your families and friends from all over the world! Thank you for making me feel part of the family! You guys are so amazing! Wish you guys the best!

Rebeca Escamilla 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photography

When you get married you want to make sure you have a quality photographer to capture all of the best moments on your special day. Lucero from the start was very professional and very personable. Before the event ever started she consulted with us about creative looks, specific shots, and overall flow of how the wedding will be. She made sure that we would love our pictures from our special day. After our consultation she got to tour our venues to make sure she had all the proper equipment to get the creative look for our photos. She was on time and very professional. She got all the pictures that were of high importance to us and achieved the overall look we wanted. Having your photos taken can be very time consuming, but Lucero made sure she got the shots in a timely manner. Having her be our photographer was a blast and I would easily recommend her for all your events. Thank you Lucero for capturing the best moments from our special day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much Rebeca for your beautiful and kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you both and create something so unique for you guys. I can't wait to share more images with you guys and of course, you see your final wedding album. I'm so thankful to know you and I'm so glad you guys had such an incredible time!! Big hugs to you and Hanford!! =)

Kristen Schertel 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding photographer

Lucero was a great photographer for engagement and wedding photos! She was very accommodating with my Husband and I鈥檚 schedules to set up our engagement photos. She paid so much attention to detail. Lucero went through every detail of our wedding day to make sure she got all the shots we wanted! Her value is unmatched as well; you receive so much more than you could want for such a good price! I could not recommend Lucero enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Kristen, Oh thank you so much!! You and Josh are so amazing and I truly appreciate you guys! Thank you for letting me get to know you and capture your beautiful love story, even with the crazy unpredictable Texas weather!! It was fun!! Big hugs to you both and thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review! =)

Mary 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Lucero is very creative and took some unique outdoor photos of my daughter's wedding. We o my have a sneak peak of the photos for now and can't wait to see them all. She captured some very sweet moments.

Lucero Cervantes Photography 39
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your kind words and your wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you guys in such a wonderful and beautiful event! Wish you guys the best and I can't wait for you guys to see the rest of the wedding album, its super fun!

Reina 路 Married on 07/11/2018

Lucero is an amazing photographer, we got in contact with her to see if she was able to do a small courthouse wedding and she responded so quickly and her prices were just what we were looking for. On our wedding day, she made us feel comfortable and she was so nice. The pictures came out amazing she is truly a talented photographer. If I need a photographer in the future I would differently call Lucero again.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lucero Cervantes Photography's reply:

Hi Reina, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words, what a pleasure working with you and Roy and what a fun time we had doing your bridals and wedding. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your beautiful wedding day and I can't wait to work with you guys again in the near future. Thank you so much!