LT Entertainment, LLC Reviews

LT Entertainment, LLC 1
LT Entertainment, LLC 2
  • Karla

Karla Wilson · Married on 02/16/2019

I would definitely use them again. AWESOME

They were awesome. Very accommodating and helpful before and during wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor. It made my daughter and son-in-laws experience one to remember fondly.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 11/21/2018

On June 30th, 2018, my fiance and I walked into a breathtaking sight for our engagement party. The Eastmonte Civic center was decorated on the scale of classic beauty you'd expect at a wedding reception. The staff at LT ENTERTAINMENT covered all the details. Our guests were blown away by the quality of food and service, the mood of the music, and the ambiance of love and happiness. It was seamless from beginning to end and LT ENTERTAINMENT made it a night to remember. What I appreciated most was that we were so well taken care of! We got to truly enjoy our very own gathering with our family and friends. We were free to roam, mix, and mingle, certain that the professional and attentive staff would care for our needs. And they did! This was the best preview to our wedding that we could have asked for! You're in excellent hands with LT ENTERTAINMENT. This team is a team, indeed. Working together cooperatively and in unison with each other. Job well done!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cristian · Married on 10/21/2018

Exceptional

LT entertainment was excellent! We had a wedding of 200 guests. They provided Appetizers services, food serving services, plating cups silverware services, DJ services, bar services and much more. Everything looked perfect,everything went smooth, just like we wanted it. They are with their clients every step of the way. Theres no complaints. If you need help with anything they are there for you. They are very flexible. I would very well recommend them to anybody. It was a pleasure working with them they literally made our wedding if it wasnt for them it wouldn’t have been what it was. All of my guest were very happy with everything as well. Thank you LT entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jesus Flores · Married on 10/20/2018

Made “our” day incredibly extra special!

Weddings are filled with little details and can be very overwhelming. Sharlene helped alleviate
    that stress by organizing things and even gathering details that we missed. Her main goal was for us to enjoy our day and she would take care of the rest. Time and scheduling were of utmost importance to us Sharlene made sure in advance with all vendors and parties involved. Our wedding day was smooth and on time which is RARE for a wedding. Her husband Luis provided the DJ services which was tailor made to our preferences and not just a typical wedding list of songs he even made a mashup of songs on the fly! Without them our wedding day would have been chaotic and average. You don’t want them, YOU NEED THEM!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Roderick · Married on 05/30/2018

They were wonderful from start to finish. They are very thorough and detailed so that nothing gets missed. The follow through was complete on everything up to the day of the event. The staff at the event looked very professional and conducted themselves as such. I would recommend them for everything from DJ services to a full package of catering, linens, decor and coordination. Services provided were for an engagement party.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Luis · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I have no hesitation in saying that Luis and Sharlene from LT Entertainment are HANDS DOWN the BEST duo out there to work with. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and execution are impeccable! From the first moment we met to the last good bye at our wedding, we were not disappointed but sad to that it had ended. If we could give them 100 stars we would. Our wedding was more amazing than we could have ever imagined and our wedding guests agree! Thanks you Luis and Sharlene for making our wedding day unforgettable.
    -Luis & Megan

LT Entertainment, LLC 3
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Dre · Married on 01/13/2018

LT Entertainment helped made our wedding everything my bride wanted and more! Can’t thank them enough!

LT Entertainment, LLC 4
    Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/09/2017

LTE Entertainment is definitely my choice for every future event! They were great and extremely accommodating! Thanks to them my wedding was a success! They go out of their way to make sure you have a memorable experience.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sierra · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved working with them, It was a great experience!!

Sent on 06/21/2018