LSL Event Design Reviews

9 | Birmingham, AL

9 Reviews for LSL Event Design

• Meagan

Meagan Campbell · Married on 10/26/2019

The most gorgeous flowers ever!

Laure blew me away with how beautiful my florals were! I did not have specific flowers in mind, but more of a color scheme I wanted. I sent her a few pictures, told her our wedding colors, and that was it. She helped me stick to my budget and went above and beyond for all of my florals!!! When I was getting my hair and makeup done, she came and did a "reveal" of my bouquet. Wow. To say they were beautiful is an understatement - I could not have dreamed such a beautiful bouquet! Laure and her team were so amazing and you can tell that she deeply cares about YOUR wedding. You will love what designs!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Lori Wright · Married on 10/11/2019

Artists of beautiful flowers for a lovely event

Rucker Place uses LSL Event Designs and highly recommended Laure, the owner. She was extremely responsive and so easy to work with as the mother of the groom, out of state. I simply told her what we needed sent one or two pictures and she created a dream room for our rehearsal dinner. It was so beautiful with the candles glowing and the flower arrangements that gave me goosebumps! Rucker Place was absolutely perfect for this event and Laure knows this venue. She knew exactly what to recommend throughout the venue for a perfect evening. The comments from guests were wonderful, they thanked us for the experience over and over! I highly recommend LSL Event Designs for your next event, especially a Rehearsal dinner or Wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2019

Above and beyond!

Laurie and I had a wonderful conversation about what I liked and my vision for my wedding and she absolutely delivered! She was flexible and worked with me to make what I wanted fit within my budget.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Micayla

Micayla · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not put into words how beautiful my flowers were from LSL event design. Laure went above and beyond to make sure I got every single thing I wanted. For example, I had forgotten to tell her I wanted flowers on my cake and she had already went to another event; however, she came all the way back to my event with the flowers I wanted for my cake. It goes to show her loyalty and respect for her customers. I am so blessed to have had Laure and her team for mine and my husbands wedding! You cannot go wrong by choosing her and her team!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter was married at Historic Rucker House and LSL Event Design is the in-house designer there. We met Laure and immediately connected. She understood my daughter's vision and it was fun working with her. If we had an idea or suggestion, she would say, Oh yeah, we've got that! She was responsive, almost immediately by email and even called me a couple of times. On the day of the wedding, Laure hand-delivered my daughter's bouquet to the Tutwiler Hotel suite so she'd have it in her early pictures. Rucker is a large venue and Laure knew just how to decorate it inside and out. The flowers were amazing throughout the garden, on the porches and inside as well. And of course all of the bouquets just made the ceremony special. Thanks Laure!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

LSL Event Design was our very first wedding vendor we booked and we are so glad that we did! Laure was such a great resource to us - she has such great experience and insight and does an absolutely beautiful job. Florals was one of the things I struggled with because it's such an important part of setting the mood for the wedding but can also be so expensive. Laure worked with us to achieve the look that we wanted for our florals and decor but within our budget. I gave her a few inspiration images, told her what I liked and disliked, and my bouquet and flower crown ended up being more beautiful than I can imagine! She was involved every step of the way, even on our wedding day to be sure everything was perfect. So impressed with all that she did and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Julie · Married on 03/26/2016

I can not say enough good things about Laure! I knew nothing about flowers or event design when we started and did not have much of an opinion on what I wanted. We met a few times and she asked me a few questions and from the little I gave her about my preferences/style, etc, she managed to create the most perfect decor for my wedding I could ever imagine. It was so perfectly me and more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined!! She was so easy to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Paige · Married on 10/17/2015

Ms. Laure is amazing. She saw my vision and executed it perfectly. She was flexible with us on meeting times. She also kept us under budget by almost half!! I highly recommend using LSL Event Design. Be sure you get her free reign over the overall design because she will make sure your vision pops.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Laure listened to the concept that I had in my head and brought it to reality and then some. She stayed within our budget and made sure that we had everything that we needed. She is wonderful to work with and does beautiful work.

Sent on 09/02/2014