LR Pixels Reviews

4 Reviews for LR Pixels

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Speakman Ayotte Wedding 8/18/18

Lore Rojas did an amazing job at my August outdoor wedding. As organized as I tried to be everything feel apart on that day. She had to track down the groomsmen and literally run from one place to the other (her ride forgot her :(. She did al this with grace and patience. It was a sunset wedding and we were in a race for sunlight. She captured the most amazing moments of my mother and my husbands parents. She even wiped everyone out of “the kiss” photo so it looked just like it felt...just the two of us. I had an amazing wedding and because of Loreanna I have the most amazing photos to look back on😍😍😍

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Melton · Married on 06/10/2017

Got great shots, worked around my schedule for the back big day, and set up a great payment plan within my budget

Was absolutely wonderful! Got the shots I requested and then some. Just have to explain what you are looking for and she will work to get those magic shots.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Aysha · Married on 09/05/2015

LR Pixels did a great job at shooting my wedding ceremony pictures. Loreana the photographer took the most anazing pictures and was extremely professional.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Shantel · Married on 02/11/2017

She was very attentive to meeting all our needs for the big day. She went beyond what I expected to make sure the pictures turned out perfect. The pictures were excellent, capturing every little detail pertaining to the wedding. One special thing I loved was the pictures of all our guest that attended the wedding. The memories will last with us forever. She was absolutely the best. Thanks to her we can admire our wedding pictures and relive the moment forever.

Sent on 07/12/2017