Lowcountry Entertainment Reviews

72 Reviews for Lowcountry Entertainment

• Fahlyn

Fahlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!

Lowcountry Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and after working with them it's no surprise. Nick is an absolute pleasure to work with. We booked our DJ, Charlie, and rented some equipment from Nick as well. Even though our DJ wasn't scheduled to start until 7pm, Nick came to our venue several hours early to help our musicians set up. Nick is also an excellent communicator. He responds quickly and is always positive and encouraging. I highly recommend Lowcountry Entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Nick is who you want to work with!

It took me awhile to narrow down to one DJ for our wedding day, and I'm so glad that I booked Nick! Before I booked him he was professional, responsive, and genuinely friendly...and he continued to be throughout the planning process all the way through our wedding day! Every time I messaged Nick he always responded quickly and gave me a thoughtful response. He did a great job creating the environment for our reception...he was a good MC, played all our songs without any glitches, and played music that represented our style for the dinner service and all the dancing that ensued after. We got tons of compliments on Nick...it felt like all the guests were truly enjoying themselves! Thank you so much, Nick! You are so talented and made our wedding so memorable!

Brent Schwartz · Married on 10/14/2018

A Magical Wedding, Thanks to Nick

Nick made our wedding absolutely magical. The draping, the lighting, the music selection was all better than anything we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Dorren · Married on 06/09/2018

We knew we had chose the right person the first time we met Nick. He came highly recommended from Justin Wham and exceeded all our expectations with the music and photo booth. Our guests had a Blast as did we!!! We can’t say enough, Thank You.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2018

Nick is absolutely amazing at everything! He has been an asset to planning & his work is absolutely impeccable. You can not go wrong having him as a part of your big day.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2018

Nick was the best part of my day aside from marrying my best friend!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

The lighting and draping Nick did for our wedding and was beautiful! Just how I wanted it to be. Nick's added touch of elegance made our special day that much better.

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

Nick is the man! Lowcountry Entertainment was amazing to work with. They recommended all our ceremony music (which we LOVED) and followed through on all our requests and asks for specific music. I had heard horror stories of DJs going off track and playing whatever they wanted, but we had a very specific set of music we wanted at the wedding and he followed through with everything! Also received so many compliments throughout the night on how awesome he was from our guests.

Theresa · Married on 04/08/2018

Chris was a great DJ. Did music for wedding and reception. kept the music going, played the right songs when they needed to be played and keep the guest dancing and on their feet. He even danced a little. Great interaction with the guest!

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

From the start, we connected well with Lowcountry Entertainment. We felt comfortable, at ease and confident that they would be a great fit for us. Our DJ Charlie was s big it with our family and friends. He kept the dance floor full all night and was wonderful with taking our guests requests. Everyone had a great time and they are still talking about the music.

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

k provided DJ, lighting and draping services for our wedding at Magnolia Plantation. Not only was he quick to reply, professional, and sweet but he did an AMAZING job and all for a very affordable price. His song choices were on point and he read the crowd perfectly. He kept our party going well on into the night and he kept the energy so positive and fun. Everyone in our wedding party couldn’t stop talking about how fabulous he was! I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend him enough!

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding planner, I want only the best for our brides. Lowcountry Entertainment provides our clients with the best of the best! Whether were looking for an amazing DJ, draping, or lighting, we know we can always count on Nick and his team at Lowcountry Entertainment!!

Christine · Married on 11/04/2017

Nick did an amazing job with our ceremony and reception. He provided a questionnaire which was very helpful for us to think about the kind of music we wanted, and also to organize all the details we wouldn't have thought about otherwise. Guests complimented us on the reception music throughout the night, however the greatest testament to the quality of Nick's work was that the dance floor was packed the whole night! Guests were dancing even during the meal. It was literally the most fun I've ever had at a party and a total dream come true, largely in part to Nick. Thanks so much!!

Jenni · Married on 10/21/2017

We couldn't have handpicked a better DJ! Nick was so easy to work with and incredibly willing to tailor his production to our preferred playlist. He made it his mission to keep our guests on the dance floor- and it was mission accomplished! Loved the playlist, the energy, and the preparation. Two thumbs up for DJ Nicky Nick!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you Nick for being part of our special day!! Best wedding DJ EVER!!! Your guidance and expertise throughout the process helped us tremendously. The way you incorporated our music selection was amazing and the flow of the entire event was so seamless and natural. You were such a pleasure to work with, so creative, humble and professional. Our families and friends were amazed with you and had such a blast at the wedding!! The patio lighting you did for us was fantastic, nicely done!! Thank you again for an amazing job, we HIGHLY recommend Nick (Lowcountry Entertainment) for any of your wedding DJ, Lighting, Decor needs! (he has many other services, you must check out as well)!

Janet · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't even emphasize how great Nick was for our wedding. Not only was the music fantastic but he also helped with some of the heavy lifting for some of the decor. This guy can do it all! He was great to work with and good communication throughout our wedding planning process. His prices are great too! Nick is a such a great person as well. Music was very important to us during our wedding and he nailed it. Not one guests stayed in their seats during the reception, they were all too busy dancing :). I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Amber · Married on 07/16/2017

Edson and I had Low Country Entertainment for our wedding this past Sunday at the Carriage House in Magnolia Plantation and Gardens in Charleston, SC. They provided us with BEAUTIFUL DRAPERY AND BEAUTIFUL MOSS ON THE CHANDELIERS INSIDE THE CARRIAGE HOUSE!! Nick was so nice and accommodating! They are so reasonable in price and worth every penny! There work is the best out there! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect! :) I'd recommend them to anyone in the Charleston area!

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2017

Nick was a recommendation from one of our other vendors after talking with at least 10 other vendors in Charleston for lighting and OMG we so lucked out! Nick was so awesome to work with! We really didn't want to have a tent, but for an outdoor wedding that is always a possibility. To help reduce my sadness over the tent, we had a back up plan for lighting for chandeliers galore at the exact same price point as our non tent plan. Wouldn't you know that we had to go with a tent, and I almost cried when I saw how beautiful our plan for a rainy day was.

Bree · Married on 05/13/2017

Lighting was breathtaking. Everything they did was phenomenal. I would recommend them to anyone for any special event you may have.

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

If you're getting married in the Charleston area and in need of a DJ & lighting & draping Nick is your guy. Honestly, he's one of the best kept secrets. He was so down to earth, incredibly accommodating, he even mixed 4 songs for my bridal party dance. I loved working with Nick; he definitely helps you out if you're trying to cut costs and gives you a great value and quality. He was so great as the DJ at my wedding (a few weeks ago). Thank you Nick for being a part of our special day and making it the best ever, Xx

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2017

As a destination Bride, I searched and searched for someone who could provide draping at my venue. Not only did Nick do an awesome job, his draping is unlike anything I have ever seen before! It was absolutely stunning! It really tied everything together and made the Carriage House look even more beautiful!

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

You cannot go wrong hiring Nick! My wedding planner recommended him and he was great. He is very thorough and plans well for the event. People were dancing and having such fun all night - including us! Highly recommend him to anyone.

lauren · Married on 11/07/2016

As a destination bride, choosing vendors had an added level of finality. From the moment we met Nick, we knew he was the perfect master of events for our wedding day! His personality and passion for what he does emits pure confidence into his clients… at least it did for us. He kept the evening moving and played a great array of music, keeping everyone on the dance floor. In addition to the music, Nick also set the ambiance for the evening with the amazing café lights strung above our reception site. Overall, we could not have selected a better individual to have led our party and would recommend him for any wedding, destination or otherwise.

Kristen · Married on 11/06/2016

Nick is absolutely fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better person to choose the tone for our big day. He was super helpful when it came to helping us pick songs we were unsure about, and his song choices were amazing. We had such a good time, even at the end of the night just chatting with Nick. I'm so glad we got to share our day with such an awesome person!