Lowcountry Entertainment Reviews

88 Reviews for Lowcountry Entertainment

• Abby

Abby Broughton · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Simply the best!

Working with Nick and his entire team is such a dream. I am a local wedding planner, and have partnered with Lowcountry Entertainment on a number of events. I recommend him to every one of my clients. They provide excellent services at reasonable prices, are positive, professional, quick-thinking, and fun. I love including them in my vendor team whether that be for lighting, draping, photo booths, DJ services, or all of the above! You genuinely will not regret working with them.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Melanie Baker Matthews · Married on 01/25/2020

The best in charleston

The title says it all....Nick (Lowcountry Entertainment) was the best! From start to finish he made everything so easy. I first went to Nick for just Doing service, but soon added on lighting and draping. He was so accommodating with every addition that was added. Night-of the entire place looked amazing with the added draping and the music was outstanding. Nick was wonderful at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. I heard from so many of guests how they loved the music...literally they all would have danced the night away until being kicked out. If I had to do it all over again, there is no doubt that I would have Lowcountry Entertainment again. Absolutely the best!

Sent on 03/02/2020

King Street Hospitality Group · Married on 01/01/2020

BEST lighting + DJ services!

It is always a wonderful experience having Nick + the Lowcountry Entertainment team at our venues. We have the opportunity to partner with Nick for both lighting services + DJ services.

His lighting team is always efficient, timely + respectful of our properties.

His DJs are professional, engaging + deliver the perfect vibe as the evening transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour + dinner to dancing!

We highly recommend Nick + his team!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Nina Savas · Married on 10/26/2019

Lighting created the perfect atmosphere for indoor/outdoor wedding reception!

We used Lowcountry Entertainment for lighting at our wedding reception. Nick was so great to work with and coordinating everything with our planner! The lights truly created the atmosphere for our indoor/outdoor reception. We had string cafe lights outside and uplighting throughout the inside in the perfect shade of amber. He worked with us and made sure everything looked great! Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredibly knowledgeable and fun DJ!!

We were fortunate to work with Nick for our wedding and we did not regret it! He was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable every step of the way. He was very prompt in answering all of our questions and was an absolutely incredible DJ at our reception - the dance floor was packed the entire night! We cannot recommend Nick and his team enough - they are detail-oriented professionals and will make sure the party lasts all night!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful lighting!

Nick of Lowcountry entertainment was so easy to work with and he was very responsive to all of my questions! We used his company for all of our lighting needs (tent as well as lanterns in the trees) and, compared to other companies, the prices were better and from what I could tell from pictures, they did a better job! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • ghay

Genevieve H · Married on 05/18/2019

An AMAZING choice for lighting, sound, or music!

Nick and Lowcountry Entertainment are incredible! He was one of the first vendors we contacted and came out promptly to look at lighting options for our large backyard wedding. Then, when against all odds, our neighbors planned a wedding for the same night, Nick graciously met with us again to help us construct a new plan for our alternate location. He also constructed a backup plan to hang chandeliers in a tent in case of rain.

When the forecast was clear and we decided to drop the tents, I wondered if we'd miss the chandeliers, but the cafe lights looked absolutely magical and truly made the reception into a fairytale landscape!

On top of rocking the lighting game, Nick also went above and beyond to set us up with his latest hire for our ceremony sound, and she was awesome! We’d been quoted 3-4x as much from other companies, so the relief of this was enormous! Based on our experiences with Nick and our chat with one of his associates, I have no doubt he and his crew are fantastic DJs as well (as reviews already attest).

In short, if you are in search of a top notch, affordable, and fun vendor for any of the services Lowcountry Entertainment offers, I heartily recommend booking them!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Bergmann · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible Lighting

Our wedding planner booked Nick somewhat last minute to do lighting for our outside wedding and I was blown away with the result! We had a backyard wedding which always adds some unknowns-- he helped create the open air dance floor we envisioned and added cafe lighting over our bar area! Our wedding was on Edisto, and he was flexible with traveling and changing weather predictions-- highly recommend for lighting!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/04/2019

Great job on lighting

We used Lowcountry Entertainment for the cafe lighting at our outdoor wedding. I was very pleased with how the lighting looked. It matched the ambiance I was hoping for exactly. I even had a comment from the band about how perfectly lit the tent was, and I couldn't agree more! Would totally recommend their lighting services to any couple.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Natasha · Married on 05/03/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor

Nick did such a good job providing the music for our wedding ceremony and reception! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Cafe Lighting!

We used Low Country Entertainment for cafe lighting inside our venue and rental of a large chandelier to hang over our dance floor. Our wedding planner worked directly with Nick to schedule this rental, but the process seemed very easy and the payments were simple. Nick's team did a BEAUTIFUL job hanging the lights throughout our venue - they were placed perfectly so that the room sparkled and did not overpower the space at all (which I was a little worried about). They do a wonderful job decorating a room - if we had the space I would have done their draping service as well!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Aly

Aly Charles · Married on 03/23/2019

Fun and lively

My husband and I got married this past Saturday, March 23rd. Lowcountry Entertainment is the BEST! The DJ was amazing and kept the crowd happy and dancing all night, and the draping was simply stunning. Thank you for being apart of our day!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Liana McNallan · Married on 02/09/2019

Awesome DJ!

Nick was so wonderful to work with! We planned our wedding from the west coast and Nick was so helpful throughout the entire process, even FaceTiming with us when we had questions. We submitted a Spotify playlist to give Nick an idea about our music tastes and he was able to create the perfect combinations to keep our dance floor full, while still playing some of our favorite off-the-beaten-path songs. Our ceremony and cocktail hour music were perfectly orchestrated and he adapted quickly when we informed him an hour before the ceremony that we wanted to add a choreographed introduction during the reception. The amazing music, cafe lighting, and overall service was outstanding and a great value. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! - Liana & Bill

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome DJ!

They were super easy to work with and they communicated well with my coordinator! I loved the music they played all night and the energy it brought. I had DJ Charlie and I definitely recommend him. I also had the cafe lighting outside at The Rice Mill and it was beautiful!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Osowski · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome wedding!

We are so grateful we hired Nick for our wedding! We had an unbelievable amount of compliments about how beautiful and how much fun our wedding was! We attribute that to the amazing job that Nick and Lowcountry Entertainment did with the drapery and lighting, as well as the giant dance party! :) We first met with Nick prior to the wedding and he really listened to what kind of reception we wanted to have.

I wanted to do something special for our father-daughter dance. Nick really helped to coordinate that... and he even e-mailed me after midnight before wedding day when I requested a last minute change!

Thank you, Nick, for everything! It was unforgettable! We absolutely would recommend Lowcountry Entertainment for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Fahlyn

Fahlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!

Lowcountry Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and after working with them it's no surprise. Nick is an absolute pleasure to work with. We booked our DJ, Charlie, and rented some equipment from Nick as well. Even though our DJ wasn't scheduled to start until 7pm, Nick came to our venue several hours early to help our musicians set up. Nick is also an excellent communicator. He responds quickly and is always positive and encouraging. I highly recommend Lowcountry Entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Nick is who you want to work with!

It took me awhile to narrow down to one DJ for our wedding day, and I'm so glad that I booked Nick! Before I booked him he was professional, responsive, and genuinely friendly...and he continued to be throughout the planning process all the way through our wedding day! Every time I messaged Nick he always responded quickly and gave me a thoughtful response. He did a great job creating the environment for our reception...he was a good MC, played all our songs without any glitches, and played music that represented our style for the dinner service and all the dancing that ensued after. We got tons of compliments on Nick...it felt like all the guests were truly enjoying themselves! Thank you so much, Nick! You are so talented and made our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brent Schwartz · Married on 10/14/2018

A Magical Wedding, Thanks to Nick

Nick made our wedding absolutely magical. The draping, the lighting, the music selection was all better than anything we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Dorren · Married on 06/09/2018

We knew we had chose the right person the first time we met Nick. He came highly recommended from Justin Wham and exceeded all our expectations with the music and photo booth. Our guests had a Blast as did we!!! We can’t say enough, Thank You.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2018

Nick is absolutely amazing at everything! He has been an asset to planning & his work is absolutely impeccable. You can not go wrong having him as a part of your big day.

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2018

Nick was the best part of my day aside from marrying my best friend!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

The lighting and draping Nick did for our wedding and was beautiful! Just how I wanted it to be. Nick's added touch of elegance made our special day that much better.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

Nick is the man! Lowcountry Entertainment was amazing to work with. They recommended all our ceremony music (which we LOVED) and followed through on all our requests and asks for specific music. I had heard horror stories of DJs going off track and playing whatever they wanted, but we had a very specific set of music we wanted at the wedding and he followed through with everything! Also received so many compliments throughout the night on how awesome he was from our guests.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Theresa · Married on 04/08/2018

Chris was a great DJ. Did music for wedding and reception. kept the music going, played the right songs when they needed to be played and keep the guest dancing and on their feet. He even danced a little. Great interaction with the guest!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

From the start, we connected well with Lowcountry Entertainment. We felt comfortable, at ease and confident that they would be a great fit for us. Our DJ Charlie was s big it with our family and friends. He kept the dance floor full all night and was wonderful with taking our guests requests. Everyone had a great time and they are still talking about the music.

Sent on 03/14/2018