32 Reviews for Low Flying Planes Band

Cocktail Hour (2)
Music During Breaks (2)
Ceremony (1)
32 Low Flying Planes Band Reviews

Low Flying Planes recently played at my wedding and we could not have asked for anything better. They played to the crowd and did a wonderful job with the choices of music. The entire band was very engaged with the crowd and everyone enjoyed every minute of the ceremony. If you are looking for a band for any occasion I highly recommend Low Flying Planes if you want to enjoy the moment and dance and sing till you can’t do it any longer.

Profile Picture Seth, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Professional, fun, talented, easy to work with. Our wedding was a great hit thanks to this band, would put them on your first call list when planning an event, you'll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Leslie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes was the perfect choice for our wedding! They were wonderful to work with and took care of every request for both the ceremony and reception. They even obliged for an encore after their last set was finished. We didn’t want the night to end!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes was the 'icing on the cake' for the reception. The music was upbeat...more dancing than I've seen at a lot of weddings. Randy did a great job of introducing the wedding party. We especially liked how he asked other couples to join the dance floor at various times so that the father-daughter dance or the mother-groom dance didn't get long an awkward. I can't say enough about how this band made the reception perfect. It was one of the largest wedding parties Gin Creek had ever supported. We appreciate both Low Flying Planes and Gin Creek!

Profile Picture Marla, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I loved working with Low Flying Planes! They did everything I asked and were great source for advise and to ask questions.

Profile Picture Kelbe, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Love Low Flying Planes! They really know how to get the people on the dance floor! They are so friendly and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Two thumbs up! Exceeded what we were hoping for!

Profile Picture User7489297, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was amazing! They made everything so easy for us. Meeting with them was quick and friendly and they worked really quickly to get us an awesome set list. They made great suggestions about how best to get the music going and fit it into our reception, but at the same time they were extremely open minded and deferred to us on what we wanted out of the entire evening. They were very reasonably priced as well. We could not have been happier with the service, kindness, and performance of Low Flying Planes!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Sound/PA System

LFP has a lot to offer: Great music, cool vibes, previous experience, and good advice! My guest were blown away with the talent from LFP, they offer big city talent with small town charm. Can't wait to book them for my next party!

Profile Picture Kelsi, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Sound/PA System

WOW! I can't say enough good things about LFP! Randy and the crew gave us everything they had and so much MORE! Randy recruited an amazing violinist to play with him during the ceremony, planned our reception timeline, ran the entire night and got the crowd on the dance floor so LFP could take the night away! And they killed it! Of course our timeline got a little off track, but LFP adjusted beautifully so our wedding went off without a hitch and appeared seamless to our guest. I, the bride didn't even realize things got switched up until the next day! We received SO many compliments on LFP and how fun they were. GREAT job, and hope to see (hear) them again soon! You get so much more than a band with LFP - BOOK THEM NOW!

Profile Picture User4979470, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Low Flying Planes was an outstanding choice for this October outdoor wedding and reception. The professionalism and preparedness helped to create the most fun wedding reception; all the guests complimented the event throughout the entire evening. Randy flew down to venue a month before the wedding to personally make sure no potential problems would pop up. Randy communicated perfectly with the other wedding vendors to help create a Reception Plan including sound and lighting for ceremony and reception....LFP BAND's great selection of music kept the dance floor full. They are a fun, energetic, and professional group. The Band even signed a beautiful card and left an LFP model plane gift ornament as their 'thank you' to the bride.

Profile Picture User6109664, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception

My father really wanted a band for the wedding and he mentioned Low Flying Planes – and I am so glad we had them. Randy and the guys had the wedding going and even provided music on an Ipod for the breaks and dinner. Randy was helpful in selecting songs, and the band learned 3 new songs for our special dances. That really made the night special. They were awesome to work with and now I look forward to seeing them play around town whenever I come to visit!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes were absolutely amazing!! They kept our guests on the dance floor literally for 2 hours straight! It was my dream that our reception would be a super fun celebration, and I could not have imagined a more perfect band to have made that happen. One of the things that I loved about Randy and LFP was how experienced they are at playing wedding receptions, and when we were planning the schedule of events beforehand Randy had several suggestions of how to help make things run smoothly! Randy is SO familiar with all different types of music, and was able to list off suggestions and ideas for father-daughter dances and mother-son dances that he has seen in the past- which was great for us, because we had no clue where to begin. We have no regrets with LFP, and we look forward to hearing them play again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are simply not enough words to say how perfect Low Flying Planes were for our wedding. Not only were they the sweetest to work and coordinate with - but they made it feel like an intimate concert was going on. We had a bridal party member who is an amateur singer and asked to perform a song with the band at the wedding. Not only did the get right on board, but they blew us all away at the reception. Definitely top 5 favorite moments for our big day! So if you're looking for a fun wedding band - GO WITH THESE GUYS.

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

What a Band! What a Band! What a MIGHTY good Band! In fact, they are AWESOME! We had so many compliments from our guests! Not only did they perform for the reception...but I called Randy last minute to see if they could also set up a speaker and play my ceremony music...he didn't hesitate and made it happen! I work as a wedding sales coordinator and work with a lot of bands. Most bands have a ridiculous band rider that the client and the venue must abide by...things such as "We must have a case of red bull, We must have gluten free & fat free meals served to us, We must have a green room, etc. blah! blah! blah!" Not the Low Flying Planes! They plan out EVERY detail of each set, they show up and get set up on time, they introduce the wedding party, Emcee the entire reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.), get the crowd pumped and on the dance floor, etc. They just get it done, make it happen & make sure EVERYONE has a FABULOUS time while they play the BEST music EVER! They rock out! This is the band to hire if you are looking for the best music, the best overall package & just the best in anything that comes with entertainment for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jeri, 1/10/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes kept our guests on the dance floor from start to finish. The Planes learned 3 fairly difficult songs for us and did an awesome job executing them. All our guests were very impressed with the band. They kept the flow of the evening going and even had an iPod hookup for songs that we picked for the band breaks. Randy was very attentive and is truly concerned about making the day special for the bride and groom. He even suggested an "Anniversary dance" to add something else for the guests since we weren't doing bouquet/garter toss or any speeches during the reception. It worked wonderfully. VERY reasonably priced. We would use them again and will recommend to friends and family! Thanks, guys!

Profile Picture Shaunna, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes is absolutely amazing. Great music and great people. So easy to work with and friendly. They want to make sure you have the best wedding possible. They even invited us to their band practice before the wedding and we got to have our own private concert. It was great! Love them and would absolutely recommend them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely perfect!!!! Randy and the boys were entertaining, lively and kept people on the dance floor all night. They were very open to set lists and catered it to our needs. They learnt two special songs especially for the day, but also invited me round to rehearse an original song I wrote for my wife which they then accompanied me on, on the day. Randy had very kindly printed a copy of the words for my wife and had my guitar and words (ipad) tuned and ready to go. There were people from England, Australia and America at this wedding and they kept everybody happy all night. Ending on Hey Jude was a personal highlight of the night and one I shall never forget. Thanks again boys for your hard work and effort. Very much appreciated. 5 stars all the way. Luke (& Kevy) Argall.

Profile Picture Luke , 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Randy followed up prior to the wedding on several occasions making sure the song choices were what we wanted.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Very great to work with!! Very flexible when the schedule of the evening changes!! Professional and aim to please you in every way!!! Great music very talented and keep the crowd dancing and having fun!!!!! Every Bride and Groom will enjoy the evening with great fun and no worries !!!!! The wedding was Dec. 17 2016 what a great way to start a new beginning!!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a wedding party for my daughter and son-in-law at Honey Lake Plantation. Amanda and I met Randy for lunch a few weeks prior to go over our wishes and to ink the deal. Randy was very accommodating and assured us his band could make the music just like we wanted.

I will have it say LFP exceeded expectations. A good number of guests told me how much they enjoyed their music. Key was they did not play too loud, and of course the music was great. Everyone in the wedding party was just giddy at how well the party turned out. The music was a big part!

Profile Picture John, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had Low Flying Planes play at our rehearsal dinner on 4.11.14. They were great! It was a ton of fun and a great way to kick off an exciting weekend. Everyone had a blast listening to the tunes they knew, could sing along to, and dance to.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

We knew LFP was a great band, but they exceeded all of our expectations at our party at the Women's Club. Randy took time with us before hand to plan out all of our music and our guests not only gave us rave reviews about the band, but also enjoyed dancing to their music
We highly recommend the LFP and look forward to hearing them again at the Hurricane Grill.

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Low Flying Planes really made the wedding a super success. We were at the Woman's Center
And were concerned with the volume. They were perfect, loud enough to have fun and bogey
But could still hold a conversation without yelling. They were most accommodating, since I am
A pilot and the theme of the wedding was Vintage Travel, they learned and played perfectly
"Come Fly With Me" as our wedding song. They also learned a new song my wife wanted.
Additionally, they assisted in our opening song, by a duet and acted as Master of Ceremony.
Everyone got up and danced, I know some for the first time in years. Many commented how
Professional they are. Can't go wrong with LFP!

Profile Picture Carl, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best wedding band ever. They helped us pull off the most amazing Grand Entrance. While they played background of “Born to be Wild” we entered the venue led by eight Harley motorcycles reving engines and were introduced by our biker names. Later we did a more traditional intro of the bride and groom and Low Flying Planes really made it work for us. Love them!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews