Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC Reviews

89 | York, PA

89 Reviews for Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC

Brittani

Louis- Jean wedding!

An amazing and easy group of people to work with. Our videographer canceled on us the morning of our wedding and loving memories was able to find me a videographer as well as the photographers we already had booked. We got all our unedited pics in under a week to go through and they’re great. Would def recommend to everyone. You will get great quality pics for a reasonable price!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

When we started looking for a wedding photographer, we didn't really want packages with extra stuff that we didn't want/need. So when I found Loving Memories, I thought it was a great idea that they charge hourly and that we get all the images (especially since I plan on making my own wedding album). And all the reviews were excellent, so we made an appointment to go up and meet with Mel and I was so impressed with everything that we reserved her that day.

I absolutely loved our photographer Mel for our engagement photos and wedding. She was so much fun! She made sure to get all of the photo ideas I had wanted, and came up with a lot of creative ideas. We were able to view all the photos within a few days after the wedding, and we love all of them- I'm having a hard time narrowing down my favorites! We heard so many comments that everyone loved Mel and how great and professional she was throughout the day. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would absolutely recommend Mel and Loving Memories, and plan on using them in the future. The pricing was very reasonable for a bride on a budget. My (now) husband is in the Marines, and they do offer a military discount which was an added bonus. I would highly recommend Loving Memories to anyone that needs a photographer in the area.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Gretchen · Married on 05/03/2014

I had such a great experience with Loving Memories. Mel came and did an amazing job. Not only was she a fantastic photographer, but she went above and beyond and helped keep me calm. The price that Loving Memories price is well worth it. I can't wait to go back to Loving Memories for all my future needs!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Svetlana · Married on 02/15/2014

We had our day on February, 15th 2014. It was a very small (only 8 guests) wedding and we have chosen Loving Memories for their statement there is no small event. We appreciate that our gallery was ready within 2 days and now wait for CD to print the photos.

The photographer was very friendly and flexible though I failed to see picture with all the guests together.
    I would recommend Loving Memories Photography to any occasion you plan as the quality of shots is good and composition is just wonderful.
    PS Thanks to Krista for information on gallery download availability. It was sent in email dated March, 17th but unfortunately I missed this infomation as we were waiting for CD to be sent on March, 17 according to the mail from LM. As it is stated in info below it is mailed on March, 24 so thanks again!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC's reply:

We strive to constantly and continually provide customer service that exceeds the expectations of our couples. We have a full email and telephone log to support the following timeline:
    Received deposit to hold date 2/5/14 ten days before the wedding date
    Week of wedding called to confirm dates/times/locations/etc.
    Wedding day 2/15/14
    Sent full wedding gallery 2/17/14 where images could have been ordered as prints immediately
    2/24/14 received a positive email and groom stated that he wanted to download OR receive a USB
    Sent invoice 2/28/14 as a follow up to contract which contained total - notified that when invoice was settled they would be able to download immediately
    Told check was mailed on 3/3/14
    Received check on 3/10/14
    Deposited at our bank 3/11/14
    Funds cleared account and released by accountant on 3/17 due to allowing 3-5 business for funds to be available in our commercial account
    Downloading enabled on 3/17 - email and copyright release sent on that date as well
    3/24/14 CD sent via mail including the exact same images as in their download enabled gallery released for download on 3/17/14
    Per contract and invoice our lead time for final image delivery is March 15, 2014 - March 29, 2014
    Also, per contract, final image delivery will not occur until payment clears our account. As noted above, from the 11th-17th, only 3 business days were required for this transaction to occur, and images were released within the allotted lead time.

I followed up with the bride and groom today after receiving this review to review the above timeline of events and to notify her that she had been able to download when the funds cleared our account. She proceeded to threaten me at this time and communication was terminated. All previous communication was done with the groom and all communication was done thoroughly and in writing, as well as supported by telephone records.

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2013

Loving Memories was a wonderful choice!! Krista and Stephanie were the photographers for my wedding, and they were both very professional and great at what they do. I found I was missing a corsage, and Krista was able to help fashion one up quickly before the ceremony. Krista was also able to keep my mom from having an anxiety attack :-). I would highly recommend this vendor - they have reasonable prices, great shots, are lots of fun and make all shots available on disk. Working with them was very easy!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2013

We cannot say enough good things about Loving Memories Photography! Krista is absolutely AMAZING to work with!! I happened to stumble upon her studio one day just because I took a different way home from work. We set up a time to meet with Krista and from that first meeting, we knew we had found our photographer. She is extremely friendly and will go out of her way to help…with anything. Her prices cannot be beat and you pay on an hourly basis—so you’re not paying for things in a “package” that you don’t want. Our engagement photos were included in the package, as well as an online proof gallery. We even had edited sneak peeks posted on Facebook that night! Since the first meeting with Krista, her business has expanded and she has added many new members to her team, and every single one that we’ve come in contact with has been extremely nice and helpful, and has the same bubbly attitude as Krista. You have to feel comfortable with your photographer and Krista makes it so easy! She is very laid back and easy going—and can work with your bridal party, and everyone in between, from grandparents to babies, with ease! She works hard and was always available—she even did one of our engagement sessions when she was 9 months pregnant and due that week! When we signed our wedding contract, we were supposed to have Krista only. However, over the next year, she expanded and started offering two photographers on all weddings—and she automatically “upgraded” us for our wedding day as well. The day flowed so smoothly having Krista and Sierra as our photographers. It was nice to be able to have the guys and girls get ready in different areas and still be able to catch everything. Sierra was extremely fun to work with the guys—she had them breaking a sweat even before the ceremony! Krista stayed with me (the bride) and my girls and helped us all get ready. There was one thing that she kept saying in the week leading up to the wedding, and that was “No worries, I g

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Kelci

Kelci · Married on 06/01/2019

I love loving memories photography

From having our engagement session to our wedding day. I couldn’t be happier with loving memories photography. I can’t wait to see our wedding photos!! I will use them for all future photography needs. They are the best to work with and so committed to their clients.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sara · Married on 09/20/2014

Not only do you get two photographers, and every picture they take (even if you blinked or someone wasn't looking) they listen to exactly what you want. They'll go into your Pinterest page and see what you like and match it as best they can. They were so flexible when one of my groomsmen was late, and they were able to get the shots I wanted without making me feel like I was taking staged pictures the whole day. They even helped the groomsmen pin their boutineres. I would recommend them to any bride, not only for the price (which is so worth it) but because they give you peace of mind during a crazy day.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Crystal · Married on 05/17/2014

Jamie and Sierra did an awesome job capturing our wedding photos!! They were very professional and fun! They helped everything go smoothly and even helped with my bustle on my dress!! I would recommend loving memories to anyone! And the pictures came out amazing!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Bryan · Married on 09/14/2013

I honestly could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding. Melanie and Rob were extremely easy to work with and helped out when needed throughout the day. Loving Memories provides a service that is unparalleled in both price and quality. I will definitely be telling others about our experience and recommend Loving Memories whenever you need a professional photographer.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Logan · Married on 08/04/2017

We had such a great experience with Loving Memories. The photographers that attended our event were very pleasant and willing to work with us on any changes we made. They kept the photos fun while doing all of the family poses and they were able to capture all of the moments we found most important. We loved all of the photographs we have seen already and we can't wait to see all of the edited photos. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2014

Great photographers at a great price! I was so happy with all of my pictures! The staff the day of the wedding was so helpful and got all of the shots I wanted!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Josh · Married on 05/03/2014

We had a great time with Mel the day of our wedding she let us put our opinions into our photos. Her and Rob came up with fun different ideas. We would definitely recommend Loving Memories!

Sent on 05/16/2014

4.2
      3.5

Krista was amazing. The pictures were great, she was incredibly timely, and she even connected us with a great flower discount! She was great at keeping everyone calm and happy. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/07/2013