Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC Reviews

89 | York, PA

89 Reviews for Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC

Tamara · Married on 11/01/2014

We had krist a and jordan as our photographer. Jordan did a wonderful job with the guys! Krista was with myself and the girls, she was amazing, my entire family and my husband and I talk about how great she was with us. She knew exactly what to say to direct a brides mind away from stressful situations was one of the sweetest people I have come to
    Know. we have a one year old daughter who she was also incredible with! Kept everyone in line very Promt with timing and the pictures that were taken are breath taking! We have decided to use her as our family photographer from now on! If your looking for not only a photographer but another friend on that day, this is the person to hire!!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Bethany · Married on 09/14/2014

Loving Memories was absolutely wonderful! Krista and Jordyn photographed our wedding 9/14/14 and we couldn't be happier. They were professional, affordable, and efficient. We were able to view all of our unedited photos within a few days of the wedding and they are beautiful. Every interaction with different staff from Loving Memories has been great.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jeremy · Married on 09/14/2014

I wish I could rate them more highly! We had Krista and Jordyn as our Wedding photographers and Jordyn did our Engagement pictures as well. Both of them are great to work with and are very receptive to your input and opinions. I would recommend them to any/everyone as they are an amazing value!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Stephani · Married on 09/13/2014

Love, love, loved Stacy and Kayte! The were friendly, funny, and took great photos! I highly recommend their services!! and it's a great price!

Sent on 09/25/2014

We could not have been happier with Loving Memories! I originally booked our wedding after meeting Krista at a wedding show. First we did our engagement shoot and loved our photos. Jordyn did a great job capturing exactly what we wanted. When the wedding day came, Krista was close to popping with her newest bundle of joy! She didn't let that stop her. She was on the ground and didn't stop moving to get wonderful shots. Loving Memories was helpful and very easy to work with. We love our pictures and look forward to using this company in upcoming years.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Kristi · Married on 07/25/2014

Loving Memories did a great job capturing my wedding memories. Krista and Katie were very professional and down to earth and made it comfortable to take pictures. Now the hard part is picking my favorites.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Nick · Married on 05/02/2014

It really is just as simple as that... over all a great experience.

Loving Memories shot our wedding a few weeks ago... It was everything you would expect from experienced professionals... punctuality, respect, efficiency, great communication, and always right there with creative ideas for great pictures. They were also personable and friendly, which matched our needs well.

It was a smooth process. One thing I especially appreciated was that they really encouraged us right off the bat to relax and take it all in. It was evident that these people truly understand and respect that they are hired to capture really huge moments in people's lives. They kept us organized and on track, but in a casual way. They really emphasized that they were there for us and wanted to make sure we got all the shots we wanted, but in a timely fashion so we could go on to mingle with our guests. I was impressed.

They were also able to design and order for us a custom decoration, which turned out perfectly.

From a business/consumer angle... the value here is obvious. From a personal angle, they just seem like good people offering a great product. We were proud to have them there.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/02/2014

As many of you know, planning a wedding can be a big project. A friend recommended Loving Memories to us, and we met with Krista for a consultation a few months before the wedding. We got a great vibe from her and were sold right off the bat. I felt like we were in good hands, and I was absolutely right.

All of it was a smooth and enjoyable experience. Communication was easy (we chose to mostly communicate by email, which is super convenient for busy people). The service on he big day was great too... my husband and I agreed that our photographers were a perfect mix of personality and professionalism.

Check out their website, the value factor here is huge. If you're still not sold, set up a time to stop by the studio (beautiful space) and meet some of these folks.

Sent on 05/15/2014

The photographers were professional - but also fun to work with. They were easy to work with and took all of the pictures, + others, that we discussed. Great service!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • Shay

Shay · Married on 03/29/2014

They captured the moments of our wedding day beautifully! Even with bad weather they were able to get amazing outdoor photos! Krista and staff are wonderful to work with and truly affordable! We couldn't be happier with the job they did!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2014

I cannot say enough how wonderful these ladies are. Krista and Jamie photographed my wedding and we did not make it easy on them with a very large, chaotic family but they worked with us all so incredibly well and were sweet as pie the whole time (even when I'm sure they wanted to strangle us!)! Half the time, I didn't even see them around, and yet I still have a ton of pictures of everything I wanted! Krista was there to help chill me out when she saw me starting to stress and was the quintessential "mom" trying to keep things rolling and peaceful at the same time! And Jamie on the office staff has handled everything beautifully and has responded very quickly to any questions or concerns that I have/had despite that I'm sure she's got an overwhelming amount of things to handle with how popular Loving Memories is now..and with good reason! We will be using them as our family photographer from now on! Thank you to Krista and the Jamie's for your part in making my day amazing and for giving me so many pictures to help me focus and remember a perfect night that had been a blur in my mind!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Angel · Married on 11/23/2013

Krista and Jamie are both PHENOMENAL! They both went above and beyond their duties as "photographers." My entire experience with Loving Memories was nothing less than positive! The staff are extremely knowledgeable and always professional. Krista and Jamie are both way more than photographers, they are artists!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Tina · Married on 10/26/2013

We worked with Jamie and Krista. This group has patience and goes above and beyond. The best part is at the end, we had our pictures to see when we returned from our honeymoon and not a huge bill! Prices are affordable with a great package of pictures. Looking forward to using their services in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2013

I'm so glad I had Carly and Sierra to capture our wedding day!!! They took the most beautiful shots! And I'm so grateful for how calm they kept me and even helped out getting us ladies together. Thank you Loving Memories!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Working with Loving memories was absolutely amazing!! We got to work with Melanie and her husband Rob and both of them did an amazing job in capturing our special day. But not only did they take beautiful photos, they also helped in any other way they could to make our day perfect and run so smoothly (making sure my husband didn't see me before the ceremony, helping the parents to put the flowers on, the list is endless!!) Having Melanie and Rob at our wedding felt more like having friends as photographers than strangers. And our guests felt the same way as we had a bunch of people telling us how much fun they were! Thank you for everything! And what made the experience even better is that the prices are amazing!!! By far the most competitive we found! We would book again with Loving memories and would recommend them to all of our family/ friends!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2013

I can't say enough GREAT things about these lovely ladies! Pictures were beyond beautiful, their attention to detail was fantastic, they are SO friendly and ever so helpful, and I can honestly say that my wedding would not have been a success without Loving Memories. I am going to recommend them to everyone I know, because their services are outstanding and their prices are just wonderful!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kate · Married on 09/06/2013

I cannot rave enough about my experience with Loving Memories! Krista has been awesome from day one and everyone on her staff was super responsive to any questions I had. Engagement pictures were included in our wedding package and they turned out beautifully!
    Krista took a list of "must have" shots from me and made sure we got as many as possible. The day of the wedding, she and Jordyn were priceless. Krista helped me get ready, keep on task and even bustled my dress for me before the reception!! Jordyn helped me laugh and relax just before I walked down the aisle.
    Myself, my new husband and my family are over the moon about the photos (which by the way, we got the link within less than 24 hours of the unedited shots!!)
    We recommend Loving Memories to anyone that wants amazing photos at a beyond extraordinary price...plus you get to deal with really sweet people!!! A few wedding guests told me they thought the girls were family friends!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Jamie · Married on 08/24/2013

Loving Memories is truly more than a photographer! They helped me with my entire planning process, from invites to flowers to table decor to hair and makeup, you know it they helped plan it! The team traveled 4 hours to capture our perfect day! Any possible issue that could arise Krista, Kristie, Greg, and Jordyn were on it. Other than the nerves of being a bride I worried about nothing else my entire day!

Our pictures are absolutely stunning, their creativity shines through in every picture. My pictures speak volumes of the talent of this team.

Their pricing and quality is by far the best I have found, and I am so happy with our decision :)

Sent on 09/26/2013

Krista was amazing! She helped so much with my wedding and made it affordable for me when i needed to find one trustworthy! She took all my stress away!!! She is amazing and i loved working with her.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rob · Married on 08/02/2013

Loving Memories is unbelievable. Not only do they take amazing photographs, but they kept the bride calm throughout the day. Krista and her team have a great eye for what makes a fantastic photograph. She remains calm throughout the process and that in turn helps calm down the bride and groom on an otherwise stressful day. She was even able to help bustle the bride's dress before the reception. Do not hesitate one second to book your big day with Loving Memories. You will not regret it. They are extremely affordable and they had over 2800 pictures available to be viewed on their website within 48 hours of the event. That was amazing in my book!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Krista and Jordyn did an amazing job capturing our wedding! They were very accommodating and didn't miss a beat at any moment during the day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Nikki · Married on 06/21/2013

Loving Memories Photography & Design we amazing to work with! I am so happy that I now never have to worry about finding another photographer every again. They made our special day perfect. they captured every second beautifully. The prices are beyond amazing, but besides all of that Krista and her assistant sierra helped in everyway they could. I felt as though they were family! I cant thank them enough for making our day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/18/2012

I have no clue whatnot would have done without Krista and everyone else at loving memories on my wedding day! I'm a procrastinator (unfortunately) and to have Krista and Jamie there to keep me on track was amazing. Krista photographed every single detail of my most special day. The pictures were flawless, my favorite part is receiving them on a disk and being able to take my time and go through my favorites! The price is also so affordable especially when you see all that the company does for you to make your day unimaginable! They go above and beyond!!! I LOVE LOVING MEMORIES! A big thank you!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2012

Loving Memories is the best!! We had awesome work done by these amazing women! They did our wedding and all of our family photo's. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Excellent pictures and amazing customer service. We will definitely be return customers!

Sent on 06/10/2013