Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC Reviews

89 | York, PA

89 Reviews for Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC

Jade · Married on 05/27/2017

Look at their website & facebook page. Their pictures show just how fantastic their pictures really are. The pricing is super afforable as well. My favorite part is they take your deposit & you don't pay them till AFTER your big day! It's one less bill I have to worry about months before. Engagement photos are included in the packages .. Nina did an amazing job capturing our personalities & showing who we are as a couple. Can't wait to see all the wedding photos come May :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Nina did our engagement shoot last October and did an amazing job and didn't disappoint for our wedding either. They came with great ideas and the pictures turned out perfect! The process of finding a photographer can be stressful, however Loving Memories was of great help from day one!

Sent on 09/29/2016

James · Married on 09/03/2016

The ladies that took our photos were very nice and personable. The pictures they took for our engagement session and at our wedding were very nice and made my bride look beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2016

We used Loving Memories photography for our July 23rd wedding. I can not put into words how amazing they were! Krista and Nina were so much more than just photographers, they helped our day run smoothly, keeping this bride calm and relaxed. Most importantly took an insane amount of absolutely stunning photos. Their passion for their work shows in the photos. Theres so many I don't know how to choose which ones to print! They were also quick and efficient with the formal photos so everyone could get back to the party, our bridal party were very appreciative of that! All around, amazing services. They went above and beyond and I'm one happy bride!! STRONGLY RECOMMEND using them!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Amy · Married on 06/10/2016

This team is so amazing! We absolutely adored Krista from the moment we met her! Her passion for what she does is simply amazing and it shines through her and her product! She has a vivacious spirit and takes great pride in her work! Thank you for capturing our memories through our engagement shoot and our wedding day! This team is absolutely far more than professional photographers who capture moments that you are so glad they had an eye to capture! They think of the things you couldn't possibly think of! Thank you for being accommodating when needed and bossy when necessary! Krista and Jess were a delight to work with! They really dig in to their clients as people and get to know who they are and those around them. In particular, on the day of our engagement shoot, just an hour before, one of our daughters happened to have an accident at school! Krista was so concerned that she later asked how she was doing and even talked to our daughter about it on our wedding day. And there were so many more instances like this! It is this attention to personal detail that makes Loving Memories second to none! Thank you for being everything we wanted, needed and more! We are absolutely enjoying going through each and every photo in our gallery! We can't thank you enough and definitely recommend anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special life moments to use Loving Memories! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2016

Krista was absolutely wonderful. She took the most beautiful pictures and captured our special moments we had together in between the poses. Krista and her staff are amazing!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

A friend of mine recommended me to Loving Memories Photography for my photographer for my engagement pictures and wedding. The engagement pictures turned out beautifully, but that was just the start to the great service we were provided. Krista and Nina did a fantastic job. They coordinated with our DJ to make sure everything ran smoothly. Even though it did rain all day, Krista got some amazing shots out of it. I know most brides don't want rain on their wedding day, but we have such unique wedding photos from it that we will always cherish. So if you are looking for a great photographer, you definitely should choose Loving Memories Photography!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Judy · Married on 10/31/2015

Krista did an amazing job with our wedding photos!! We did not want to spend a fortune on photos, as this was the second marriage for both of us. We could have spent 2-3 times the amount of money elsewhere, but the photos would not have been any better than what Krista took! She made 2 old people look really good! All of our family and friends are very impressed with the pictures! Oh yes, Krista came prepared...for anything......scissors, bandaids, etc. We had a near catastrophy with my daughter's bridesmaid's dress that morning, but Krista reassured my daughter that the dress would still look beautiful in the pictures, and it did! My father is 98 and could not make it to the wedding, so Krista set up an appointment to take pictures of my husband and myself with my Dad at the nursing facility. I would certainly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/24/2015

Krista and Jordyn were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I am in love with my wedding pictures! These ladies are professional and great at what they do! They will be my photographer of choice for many years to come! I am so happy with the work they did and can't thank them enough for making my special day picture perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2015

My wedding photos were above and beyond my expectations, I wish I would have booked my photographers for the whole day! Krista was absolutely amazing to work with. She acted as my second wedding coordinator and made sure I had everything in place before walking down the aisle. She and Amanda were quick with taking photos which was so nice considering it was freezing on my wedding day. She kept everything to a strict timeline while not making it feel rushed. We received a preview of our pictures about a week after our wedding. The pictures are stunning. The editing really makes everyone and the decorations stand out. I cannot say enough about this company. I would highly recommend them for your event, you will not be disappointed. And you cannot beat the price for the quality that you receive!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Melanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Loving Memories did an amazing job capturing my wedding! Jamie and Nina were absolutely amazing! They showed up on time and went right to work! They made an effort to get every shot I wanted while getting other amazing shots as well. They are both professional but really fun which made the whole day even better! My wedding was on October 10 and by October 13, I had the link to all of my pictures! They are awesome and I can't wait to see what the edited pictures look like! Loving Memories is a truly outstanding business! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any other occasion you would like special photos for. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kari · Married on 10/09/2015

Best Photographers ever!!!! Krista and Nina were awesome to work with! They're relaxed and extremely creative. What other Photographers would lay outside on the ground after a severe thunderstorm in order to capture the perfect picture?! These girls did! They are absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend them for all events!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/09/2015

Awesome photographers! We've been using them for 3 years now and have never regretted it! They are affordable and awesome to work with! If you want a hassle free and dependable photography business, go with Loving Memories! Their photography skills are awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Loving Memories was truly a blessing to have on our wedding day. They exceed our expectations and went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable and professional photographer.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing, I can't really find a better word for Krista and her team. Her professional manner goes beyond a good business owner. She will take care of her bride even if it means laying down in the dirt for the best glamour shot. She comes prepared with cameras and complete bridal care package including the knowledge of every bustle known to man and how to make people smile while still telling them what to do and how to do it.
    Her first priority is the bride and this shows in the photos. I was so relaxed when Krista took over my morning that I completely forgot about the time and enjoyed laughing with my bridesmaids while the flurry of activity happened around me. I was in the moments as my sisters did my hair and makeup and my mom held my hand as the realization hit me that I was getting married. She managed to soothe my anxiety, work with my older sisters, mother and coordinate the other eight ladies in my home. All photographing every moment planned and unplanned.
    On top of all of this are the photos. I got such a HUGE (i was astounded when I saw the amount) selection of absolutely incredible photos! Krista spend the morning with the ladies and Jordyn with the gentleman, both sets of photos overwhelmed me with their beauty and authenticity. So many moments were captured that were not planned and those are some of our favorites. Listen to Krista and your photos, along with your day, will be close to flawless (then she makes the "flaws" into lovely memories).
    My wedding was one of four events I interacted with Loving Memories in 2015 and each time I was inspired by this company. They deserve every bit of praise available. I cannot wait for more milestones in my life so that I can have Loving Memories capture them perfectly forever.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

Loving memories did a phenomenal job on our wedding 8/29/15. They showed up on time and got started right away snapping shots of everything. Krista and Jordan were both extremely professional and even went above and beyond to help me fix an issue with my bustle. The hardest part was when it came time to pick photos to edit because they were all so good to begin with.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Several people recommended Loving Memories to me when we were searching for for a photographer. I haven't even seen our Wedding photos yet from last Saturday, but I already know they are going to be AMAZING!!! Krista, did our engagement photos too a few weeks ago and they turned out incredible. She is a wonderful photographer and individule and becasue of her things were as seamless and stress free as possible. She even jumped in to cut the cake after we cut our piece, since everyone else looked super scared to attempt it.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Jamie,Krista and Amanda from loving memories are a great team! Krista was florist and photographer but almost acted as a coordinator as well with Jamie Binko...They put my needs first on my wedding day and made sure everything ran smooth even when things got hectic with my videographer showing up late...Krista assured me they were on top of getting a hold of him and even reassured me one way or another they would have me covered...made me feel so at ease that I didn't even worry at that point...Krista had a real talent for capturing the life and beauty in photos and Jamie was so helpful with organizing the day and even being more available off hours closer to my big day! Krista even helped with little things throughout the night and was available to keep me on track too :) Amanda captured the groomsmen photos with ease and seemed to have fun with it as well...everyone had smiles and seemed to enjoy being a part of our special day. ..The floral was way above my expectations...Krista matched all my colors and was so creative with displays and appearance...I couldn't ask for a better team for floral,photography, and coordination! I can't wait to refer them to my friends and family:)

Sent on 08/04/2015

Mike · Married on 06/26/2015

Krista and Jordyn were great! They made sure that were in the right spot to capture our day. We are very pleased with the quality and quantity of pictures they took! The quality of work at their price is a steal! Highly recommend using Loving Memories!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Shana · Married on 06/26/2015

When my fiancé and I first starting looking for photographers for our June wedding, we felt like we hit a brick wall because all photographers were a "package deal" and SUPER expensive. Then we found Loving Memories! From our first phone call with Jamie to our goodbye at the wedding with Krista and Jordyn, I felt extremely comfortable with the staff. It was like we had known each other for years! Krista had such amazing ideas for getting creative shots at our venue and capturing the true beauty of the moment. I really enjoyed how she asked me to pin picture ideas on Pinterest, and then had print outs of every single item! Everyone was very organized and prepared, but also kept me feeling calm and laid back on our wedding day. It was such a pleasure to work with everyone at Loving Memories that I cannot wait for them to capture our children and family pictures for years to come!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Jamie was great at communicating with me during the planning process and Krista and Nina did a wonderful job photographing my wedding. They got all my must have shots plus hundreds of others! Krista and Nina are both so creative, funny, and professional. I would definitely recommend Loving Memories.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Eric · Married on 06/13/2015

Loving Memories photography was the best possible choice we could have made for our wedding. Krista and Jordyn were our photographers and they were extremely professional, creative in their photos, and most of all patient dealing with our families. After our wedding was over, we received tons of compliments from our family and bridal party on how great our photographer was. From getting everyone in and out of our photos so we could party with our guests, to being practically invisible during the wedding and reception, we would recommend Loving Memories to anyone and everyone for their excellent abilities and service. A+.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/30/2015

They are great, knowledgeable and talented women who put their best effort forward to ensure you have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! I am so happy I chose them to capture my wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/25/2015

Krista and Jordyn did an amazing job! They are so great to work with and took the most beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Tammy · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Krista and Jordyn from Loving memories. they did an absolutely amazing job of capturing our wedding. When I first met Krista I knew from her pictures that she was who I wanted to take my pictures, she is creative and she does things that I have never seen another photographer do. my pictures are fun, creative and beautiful. As promised I received my gallery of pictures to go through and pick out my favorites, within 3 days. There are so many wonderful pictures there, that it will take a few days to sit and go through them and find my favorites because they are all great.

Great value for the money.
    Krista is wonderful in so many ways, she is fun, creative and just a ball of energy. She took amazing pictures and we will have a wonderful lasting memory of our day.

Sent on 12/23/2014