Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC Reviews

Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 6
Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 7

Alizabeth · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience

I selected a 6 hour package. I received sooo many photos! I’m so happy with them and I haven’t even gotten any edited yet! Also, Taylor & Sam were awesome dealing with my difficult husband ;)

Sent on 05/29/2019

Anna Oot · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceeded All Expectation

The Loving Memories team worked with professionalism, and open communication from the beginning. Starting with our engagement session, they made us feel at ease in front of the camera. We received our photos in a timely fashion, and with the edits we asked for. For our wedding, Krista & Josh really went above and beyond, especially since the weather wasn't cooperating. They were the perfect choice for our wedding, and will no doubt be photographing future life events.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2018

Better than I could have ever imagined

Loving Memories has the most amazing photographers. I just got married on 10/12 and already have the unedited pictures back. A lot of the pictures are so beautiful, I don’t even see how they could be edited to look even better. Krista was the main photographer at my wedding and she went above and beyond to get the necessary shots. Not to mention they were so funny, kind, and great to work with. The quality of their work is off the charts and is very affordable. I will be using Loving Memories for any other photographer needs!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • User5071234 · Recently married

Krista is excellent at what she does, very patient and very flexible. She loves her job and it shows with her customer service. She's been our photographer for years & wouldn't have it any other way! Perfect example of a professional photographer. Book her for a wedding you won't be disappointed

Sent on 09/25/2015

Magan Farrow · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! Every they both did was extremely good

Both Taylor and krista were amazing on our wedding day. Kept everything on schedule and the images were amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 8

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

We cannot say enough positive things about Loving Memories Photography. We had the pleasure of meeting Taylor last October when she shot our engagement photos. She and Krista were a ton of fun to be around and their passion for what they do is very apparent. Jamie has also always been extremely responsive to any emails I send her way. You all have made this process very easy on us! More recently, we met Julie and Josh who photographed our wedding. They were both such a joy to be around all day. We felt extremely at ease and comfortable with them and they made all of our visions come to life! (even some of the outlandish shots the groom and groomsmen requested)

Julie could not have been any more patient and enjoyable to be around all day. It was extremely evident in the her emotion when taking the photos that she has chosen the right profession. Josh also really has a way with lighting, as you guys informed us of! I know the guys enjoyed hanging out with him all day.

Based off of our unedited photos, we are so excited to see the final product here in the next couple of months! We were blown away by how many amazing shots they were able to get that day. I honestly feel like those photos need very minimal editing.

We will absolutely recommend Loving Memories to any other friends or family seeking a photographer. We also intend on using you in the future!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sierra Darrah · Married on 09/15/2018

The full package

If you’re planning a wedding you know how stressful it can be; if you’re not stressed yet just wait... I had many times during my planning that I just wanted to give up, but thanks to this amazing company and it’s staff members I was able to plan for and create a beautiful day to remember forever! My photos from that day are so stunning, and I truly believe it’s because the Photographer was not only so talented and natural behind her camera, but it was like a family member hanging out with us all day. She helped me calm down when I had my “ moments”. Loving Memories captured every single detail that I worked so hard on and I cannot thank them enough. They’re wonderful people, and even greater photographers!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 9
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 10
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 11
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 12
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 13
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 14
  • Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazingly good picture quality and the staff even better!

Best photographer out there! We loved the girls we worked with and the pictures looked amazing. We got compliments on our pictures from tons of people. My husband and I will continue to use Loving Memories for all of our pictures!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2018

Our wedding was cold and rainy and absolutly amazing. The photos are wonderful and we loved the photographers. We had an amazing time and that was clearly and beautifully captured!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I got married 10 days ago and I am so grateful that we chose Loving Memories to capture our special day. Not only were they incredibly professional, but they were accommodating to our crazy schedule of events and large bridal party (18 people including bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride, groom, flower girl and ring bearer). They did an exceptional job holding the attention of our ring bearer and flower girl (ages 5 and 10) and captured some of the most amazing/unique pictures throughout the day/night for us. Looking through my album of unedited photos they sent (the very next day, I might add), I cannot express my gratitude enough for the amazing work they did.

In addition to the wonderful service on our wedding day, the whole interaction with them leading up was seamless and stress free as well. We met twice in person to get to know them and share some of our thoughts and ideas ahead of time. They took our engagement photos for us, so we had the chance to see their shooting style. Their communication was excellent; their descriptions and package options were thorough and their whole demeanor was just so refreshing. Booking them was easily one of our best decisions and made that whole aspect of our wedding completely stress free for us! We would truly recommend them to any of our friends or family looking for a wedding photographer!

PS - I will add one of our wedding photos from them later on!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn and Grant for your review. We are blessed to have such amazing couples to work with and loved being there for your special day! We can't wait to work with you in the future and watch your new journey together!

Grant · Married on 06/09/2018

One of the easiest choices for our wedding was choosing Loving Memories as our wedding photographer. Ever since meeting Krista and her team at a wedding expo, they have been nothing but excited to help us capture the memories and love for our wedding day. Their dedication to helping us capture that special shot and countless others was inspiring. The team at Loving Memories was so professional and their top notch art was enough to have one of my best friends request their contact information for his wedding in the no so near future. My wife and I couldn't be more thrilled with the photos we received. We would be ecstatic to have Loving Memories capture our loving memories again and again. 11/10!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/20/2018

Loving Memories is amazing in all aspects! The pictures are gorgeous and the photographers are so friendly and helpful! They were so organized and helped with so much more than taking our pictures!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kelcie · Married on 11/17/2017

Words can’t even express how happy we are with Loving Memories! Krista & Angie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! Krista truly has a passion for photography! Our photos are absolutely amazing. They exceeded all expectations and then some. Loving Memories has gone above & beyond. We can’t thank them enough. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I honestly can't say enough positive things about Loving Memories Photography. Our amazing photographers made the day so special and significant. Krista was amazing to work with and she and Josh took such perfect photos; even when things were hectic, they ensured that everything went smoothly. Krista even tracked down my husband and confirmed that he had eaten that day, which I really appreciated! Loving Memories and their amazing photographers surely live up to their name, as they clearly love what they do and this comes out in all of their work. You will not go wrong if you choose them as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/01/2017

MegAnn · Married on 10/08/2017

They did an excellent job with our wedding! The pictures were gorgeous, and we received them very promptly. Krista was organized and handled everything from bustling my dress to coordinating with the DJ to make sure we could do our sparkler sendoff before it started raining. They are true professionals, and we are so happy they were there to capture the day.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC 15
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/23/2017

Loving Memories was the perfect choice for our wedding day! Krista and Taylor went above and beyond for us! They were fun, professional, and gave us so much direction. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for photography services!

Sent on 09/26/2017

April · Married on 08/26/2017

Krista and Taylor did an amazing job with capturing our wedding day, they were very flexible, polite and captured true non forced smiles! Will definitely go back for any future photography needs!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kristy · Married on 07/08/2017

I had a great time working with these lovely ladies for my engagement photos and wedding an reception photos. They made the areas we were working with look beautiful in the photos. Our wedding and reception was in a local park by a creek and they got the beauty of nature in every photo they possibly could. The photos of us dancing with our family members were spectacular. My favorites was the 3 generations of Wissler men with my husband, his son, and his grandson. I also adore the photo of my husband with my god son who was our ring bearer standing back to back with their arms crossed in their matching red converses. They just got everything so perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jade · Married on 05/27/2017

Look at their website & facebook page. Their pictures show just how fantastic their pictures really are. The pricing is super afforable as well. My favorite part is they take your deposit & you don't pay them till AFTER your big day! It's one less bill I have to worry about months before. Engagement photos are included in the packages .. Nina did an amazing job capturing our personalities & showing who we are as a couple. Can't wait to see all the wedding photos come May :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Nina did our engagement shoot last October and did an amazing job and didn't disappoint for our wedding either. They came with great ideas and the pictures turned out perfect! The process of finding a photographer can be stressful, however Loving Memories was of great help from day one!

Sent on 09/29/2016

James · Married on 09/03/2016

The ladies that took our photos were very nice and personable. The pictures they took for our engagement session and at our wedding were very nice and made my bride look beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2016

We used Loving Memories photography for our July 23rd wedding. I can not put into words how amazing they were! Krista and Nina were so much more than just photographers, they helped our day run smoothly, keeping this bride calm and relaxed. Most importantly took an insane amount of absolutely stunning photos. Their passion for their work shows in the photos. Theres so many I don't know how to choose which ones to print! They were also quick and efficient with the formal photos so everyone could get back to the party, our bridal party were very appreciative of that! All around, amazing services. They went above and beyond and I'm one happy bride!! STRONGLY RECOMMEND using them!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Amy · Married on 06/10/2016

This team is so amazing! We absolutely adored Krista from the moment we met her! Her passion for what she does is simply amazing and it shines through her and her product! She has a vivacious spirit and takes great pride in her work! Thank you for capturing our memories through our engagement shoot and our wedding day! This team is absolutely far more than professional photographers who capture moments that you are so glad they had an eye to capture! They think of the things you couldn't possibly think of! Thank you for being accommodating when needed and bossy when necessary! Krista and Jess were a delight to work with! They really dig in to their clients as people and get to know who they are and those around them. In particular, on the day of our engagement shoot, just an hour before, one of our daughters happened to have an accident at school! Krista was so concerned that she later asked how she was doing and even talked to our daughter about it on our wedding day. And there were so many more instances like this! It is this attention to personal detail that makes Loving Memories second to none! Thank you for being everything we wanted, needed and more! We are absolutely enjoying going through each and every photo in our gallery! We can't thank you enough and definitely recommend anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special life moments to use Loving Memories! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2016

Krista was absolutely wonderful. She took the most beautiful pictures and captured our special moments we had together in between the poses. Krista and her staff are amazing!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

A friend of mine recommended me to Loving Memories Photography for my photographer for my engagement pictures and wedding. The engagement pictures turned out beautifully, but that was just the start to the great service we were provided. Krista and Nina did a fantastic job. They coordinated with our DJ to make sure everything ran smoothly. Even though it did rain all day, Krista got some amazing shots out of it. I know most brides don't want rain on their wedding day, but we have such unique wedding photos from it that we will always cherish. So if you are looking for a great photographer, you definitely should choose Loving Memories Photography!

Sent on 11/10/2015