Loving Celebrations Reviews

18 | Sacramento, CA

18 Reviews for Loving Celebrations

chelsea · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Lori as our officiant for our wedding at The Firehouse. Lori was really easy to work with and super flexible. We were able to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted, and Lori was really helpful with any suggestions or questions we had throughout the process. We received so many compliments about how beautifully written and delivered the ceremony was. Lori made sure our ceremony was unique and memorable. Thank you so much Lori!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User2042955 · 2+ years ago

It was great working with Lori. She made sure that we had the ceremony that we wanted

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2012

We chose to work with Lori, but we know we would've been equally as happy with Bob. They were both incredibly pleasant people. Lori did an amazing job! She was professional, felt like part of the family, and contributed a lot to the whole experience. I would recommend Lori and Bob to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2012

Lori was extremely professional and friendly. She really took the time to make our ceremony fit what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2012

I just have to say what an amazing job Lori did! The vows that she came up with were amazing, showed our true personality and the way we were as a couple. She took the time to make our day special and I appreciate everything she did for us! I would recommended her to anyone that is getting married the prices were reasonable and she does everything she can to make you happy. She is the type of officiant that will go out of her way to make everything perfect and I want to THANK her for making our day perfect. So THANK YOU Lori!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2012

Lori was absolutely amazing to work with. She was prompt, she kept
    me in line with the deadlines that I committed. She was even flexible when I didn't meet the deadlines. =P Pleasure to work with her and will recommend to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/28/2012

We have nothing but praises for Lori! She made our wedding all the more special by her unique and warm approach. She worked with us on our needs and wants and made sure that we were happy and satisfied with the program she made specially for us. She has a great aura about her, the moment we met, I knew that I will get along with her. Lori's the perfect officiant for our wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Katy · Married on 03/24/2012

Loving celebrations did an awesome job at making our day special. Lori was excellent in helping us plan our ceremony, and great at not making us worry about anything.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

They were very accommodating to our special requests and they helped us move things along because we had no clue what we were doing. Definitly worth the money.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kaiala · Married on 02/25/2012

Lori was outstanding!! She was punctual, helpful and caring! She helped me create the perfect ceremonyI I don't know what I would have done without her!!!
    When we renew our vows, I am definitely calling on her to do the officiating!
    Thank you for everything Lori. You were wonderful!!!

Love,

Kaiala Anaya-Araujo

Sent on 07/12/2012

Sara · Married on 09/24/2011

Lori is an amazing person and officiant! She is very understanding, flexible and easy to work with. She was completely open to basically custom make our ceremony so that it felt just like "ours". Her warmth and love of her profession made our ceremony so special. Almost all of our guests praised her work during the reception - she's a star! Thank you so much for being a part of our big day, Lori!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Megan · Married on 09/03/2011

Bob was incredible!!! The time he took to get to know us was great, and the result of our vows was more than perfect; it truly made our wedding so special! We still get compliments on our vows and the personalization of our whole ceremony - us, along with our families, cannot thank you enough for making our day so memorable! It was the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Ben · Married on 07/14/2007

The officiant was friendly and polite. He arrived on time, greeted the guests, and even helped set up for the wedding. He really went over and beyond what he was supposed to do. Running back and forth making sure things were running smoothly. I wasn't really sure whether or not we should have gotten an officiant but I was wrong. He really impressed me and I wouldn't know how we could have gotten through our wedding day without him. Thanks again and highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2007

Chelsea · Married on 05/21/2016

Lori was the officiant for our wedding, and she was absolutely amazing! She worked with us to come up with a ceremony that represented us as a couple. I got so many compliments about her after the ceremony, and people couldn't believe that we didn't know her prior to planning the wedding- she felt like an old friend! I absolutely recommend hiring Lori as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kara · Married on 10/06/2013

Bob was our officiant for our wedding two days ago at Saluti Cellars. Bob did an incredible job with our wedding ceremony! I cannot believe how many people came and told us beautiful it was. That means the world to us! My husband and I really liked Lori and Bob when we first met them, and we decided that Bob's style was very similar to ours. Bob was very easy to work with and had communicated with us several times regarding the drafts of our ceremony and welcoming additions or changes. At the end, we received a very nice booklet of the ceremony with our vows in it! Bob handled our paperwork with care and our wedding day with love! Erick and I thank you, Bob, from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony everything we hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2011

He was very kind and professional. He also made the vows so personal and really took an interest to get to know us and our personalities to make it memorable.

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • User2519914 · 2+ years ago

Bob did a wonderful job helping us have vows that truly represented our history and personalities.

Sent on 07/03/2012