LoveWorks Cinema Reviews

33 | Cancun, MX

33 Reviews for LoveWorks Cinema

Reagan · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I traveled outside the states, to Mexico to have our destination wedding. We did a lot of research on wedding videos. LoveWorks is by far the best videographer Mexico has to offer! Gabriel and his team are prompt, professional, and have a great gift of capturing the special moments. We will forever cherish our video. It was the best money we spent towards our wedding. I can not recommend them enough. Thank you Gabriel!

Sent on 07/27/2018

LoveWorks Cinema's reply:

We are very happy that you fell in love with your wedding memories!
    We hope you enjoy your wedding film for many years to come. Our best wishes to your new family.
    - Gabriel

nick · Married on 02/16/2018

Gabriel and his team were extremely professional and helped to make our day the most amazing memorable day. They did what needed to be done with no hassle to us at all which is really important when you have 100 things on your mind. Cant recommend enough

Sent on 03/19/2018

LoveWorks Cinema's reply:

Thanks a lot Nick! We had a blast shooting your wedding day and can't wait to see the final result you and your brother come up with!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Seriously - they are AMAZING!!! We got married at Excellence Playa Mujeres and they were incredible. They knew what time to be at what location so nothing was missed...they spoke to our wedding coordinator and our photographer the day of to make sure everything was captured. If you are looking at videographers for a wedding near or in Cancun do not hesitate to use LoveWorks Cinema. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Eden · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a great time with Gabriel and his team! They were easy going, helpful, and kind. They even got footage of my husband and I jumping in the pool during our reception! I can't wait to see the video!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

LoveWorks Cinema's reply:

Thank you Eden, we had a blast capturing your wedding day!

Bethy & Dawit · Married on 05/06/2017

Gabriel and his team did a truly amazing job capturing all the sweet and important moments in our wedding and turning them into a memorable and beautiful short film that made everyone cry. They were also very patient and professional throughout the processions.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Tatiana · Married on 05/05/2017

Gabriel and the Love Works team were very professional and responsive to work with. My husband and I both work in TV/Media so we are very particular about high quality video, and LoveWorks delivered! I also appreciated that they are bilingual so it was not complicated to communicate. Thank you Gabriel!

Sent on 10/23/2017

aarti · Married on 04/26/2017

We were very pleased with the final product from Love Works Cinema.
    The film is an entertaining memory of our wedding that we can share with people who couldn't attend.
    Our guests were impressed with the videos - and it was delivered in a relatively short amount of time, a few months after the wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

They were very easy to work with!! Professional, timely, and are true artists. They made us feel very comfortable while filming our special day. They got all of the perfect moments without being in our way. We got a highlight video and a full video of our ceremony and speeches and both are beautiful pieces of work. They really know what they're doing and made us so happy!! Something we'll truly cherish forever.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Ramanathan · Married on 09/04/2016

Loveworks was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding in Cancun. They were extremely accommodating and professional while all of the wedding festivities were happening and in the planning leading up to the big day. A bride really should book a photographer and a videographer she feels comfortable with seeing how they will be with her all the time capturing her every moment. Sometimes brides are stressed, sometimes they are absolutely beautiful, and sometime they are in tears overwhelmed with joy. The team was so kind and passionate about what they do. Gabriel and his team did such a good job of capturing the true essence of my wedding and editing the video to be absolutely stunning. I had a 200+ indian destination wedding. There were all kinds of traditions and cultural aspects that were in play during my 3 day long celebration. Gabriel made sure he didn't miss anything.

Sent on 02/27/2017

LoveWorks Cinema's reply:

Thank you Ramanathan. It was our pleasure capturing and creating your wedding memories for you and your big family. We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your movie for many years to come!

Patty · Married on 06/24/2016

Very professional and easy to talk to. Makes you feel comfortable and video was everything and more we wished for!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Jaklyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Vendor's made me feel comfortable. I didn't even feel like they were there recording my entire event. They were so helpful and nice. All of my bridesmaids loved Gabriel!

When I had a question they replied to my emails so quick!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Su · Married on 04/30/2016

Very easy to work with! Even with the hectic wedding schedule, LoveWorks was able to capture our greatest moments! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Donna Z

Donna · Married on 04/09/2016

Gabriel and his team at Loveworks Cinema were absolutely FANTASTIC! We just received our wedding video, and they did such an amazing job. My husband and I couldn’t believe how they were able to capture our wedding day and all the special moments in our highlight video. All we wanted to do was watch it over and over again! The attention to detail and cute little additives made our video so special. Choosing the right videographer to capture your special day is one of the most important decisions you will make during the wedding planning process. I spent hours researching to find the right videographer. The hardest part of having a destination wedding in Mexico, was the fear of getting a cheap or corny video, especially since you’re not able to get referrals from friends or family. When I found Loveworks Cinema I knew I had found the one. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Gabriel was very responsive and helpful whenever I had any questions or concerns. On our wedding day, Gabriel and his crew’s patience with everyone (especially our wedding party) was extremely impressive. I could not be happier with our wedding video, it was worth every single penny. We look forward to sharing it with all our friends and family, and watching it for many years to come. We are so happy that we used their services and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Aurora · Married on 12/05/2015

Excelente atención por parte de Gabriel, además de ser muy flexible a la hora de cumplir todos los requerimientos por parte de los novios.
    Así mismo, muy puntual y profesional a la hora de la entrega y calidad de el material.
    Muchas gracias nuevamente.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Maria · Married on 11/21/2015

We found LoveWorks Cinema while looking through Mexico wedding websites and there is no doubt that we made the right decision in choosing Gabriel and his team. First of all, the whole communication and payment process was the easiest of all vendors that we dealt with while planning a Mexico wedding from the US. Upon meeting Gabriel at our venue the day before our wedding we knew right away we were in good hands. Gabriel and his team are professional, friendly and simply the best at what they do. Not once during our wedding day did we feel we were being followed by a camera. After receiving our highlights video we were so happy with it that we chose to upgrade to a short film. We LOVED the final product!!! We were so happy he was able to capture so many details from our gorgeous venue (Hacienda Temozon) in the short film. Every time we watch the film it takes us back to that amazing day and the truly magical location. Muchas gracias, Gabriel! We highly recommend LoveWorks Cinema to anyone who is having a destination wedding near Cancun, especially to those who are uncertain in choosing trustworthy vendors like we were.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Thalia · Married on 07/18/2015

Since the moment we talked for the first time with this vendor , we were sure we were talking with professionals who would take care of our needs , and they would provide an extraordinary service.
    We're so thankful with Loveworks cinema for making our dream come true with this video!!! now we can relive this magical day and all the feelings once and once again for the rest of our lifes,everytime we see it.
    Our friends and family they truly love it too. And we´re really proud to show it to everyone.
    Do not hesitate to hire them, for sure Love Works Cinema are the best not only in Mexico but in the world .

Sent on 12/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

Professional, knew exactly what they were doing, worked seamlessly with photographer and venue, working with them was a breeze, and they made us feel comfortable. The quality of the film is outstanding and worth every penny, even more. They did an unbelievable job of creating a story line, took all the important and cherished moments and woven them together seamlessly. I could not be more satisfied with their service and the end product. Also, turn around time was great and as promised.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Madeleine · Married on 05/23/2015

Amazing group! Talented. Great value. They are a must!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Shirin · event on 04/19/2015

just Amazing! He made the most magical video I have ever seen. Videographer that charge 10 000 Usd can't make what Gabriel made. Thank you Gabriel and team for making such a remarkable memory for us!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Ethan · Married on 01/05/2015

We are so pleased with LoveWorks Cinema for creating such a beautiful piece of art that truly captures the essence of our wedding day. The videographers were friendly, professional, & most importantly - talented! Our video is so thoughtful & unique. Thank you so much for documenting such an important day in a beautiful way!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

OMG! We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. I am obsessed with it! I've probably already watched it about 27 times! It was beautifully edited and just perfect! People have even referred to it as, "The best wedding video ever!"

I want to start off by saying how amazing Gabriel and his team are. They are professional, creative, attentive and simply geniuses at what they do. Originally we did not budget for a video, but everyone consistently recommended we capture everything on film. They were 100% correct! The day went by so fast! Thankfully we hired LoveWorks Cinema. We now have digital memories of our entire day. While photos do this too, there is nothing quite like a video to relive the whole event. We can now look back on our special day anytime we want and one day we will be able to share it with our children.

Thank you Gabriel and the rest of LoveWorks team for capturing all our special moments from that day. We highly recommend Gabriel and his crew.

Thanks again for our awesome video!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Tran · Married on 11/11/2014

Gabriel and his team from LoveWorks Cinema did a wonderful job on our wedding film. They were very professional. They were so discreet we barely notice them there. We highly recommend them if you are having a wedding in the Cancun, Riviera Maya area in Mexico.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Melinda · Married on 11/09/2014

My husband and I could not say enough about Gabriel and his team! We absolutely enjoyed every minute of working with them, from the beginning stages starting with emails to the end product. They are incredibly kind, hard-working, and talented individuals that really take pride in their videos and catering to their customers' wants and needs. We are in love with our video and so are our family and friends, and are so, so happy that we have this beautiful video to look back on and remember our special day. I'm already trying to find an excuse to have them do another video for us :). I also will definitely be recommending them to anyone I hear about getting married in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/18/2015

myha · Married on 07/10/2014

Gabriel and his team were awesome!!! Didn't even feel like they were there! They are a pretty hot bunch so the girls found it hard to be natural. Quickly responded to any and all questions. Future brides/grooms Please don't hesitate to have them shoot your wedding! They were incredible!

Sent on 07/20/2014

CARLOS · Married on 05/23/2014

Amazing service and great quality!

The final product was beyond our expectations. We fully recommend Loveworks Cinema for any video needs.

Thank you very much for all your hard work and excellent attitude during the whole process!

Sent on 07/20/2015