LoveWeddingBands Reviews

LoveWeddingBands 6
LoveWeddingBands 7

Boris Cihan · Getting married on 11/16/2020

Very pleased!

Loveweddingbands is amazing. I am very pleased with the quality and price of the ring. I did have the ring resized, and that was great experience as well. Very responsive and helpful customer service! I recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 8
  • Debbie

Debbie Zanes · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Rings that we love

I loved working with LoveWeddingBands they had lots of unique choices and were very responsive to our questions, I needed to have my band resized and they worked with me and I had the ring back in a weeks time. I would definitely recommend them wonderful to work with. Quality products and very quick turn around.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Arman V · Getting married on 03/30/2020

Beautiful Ring

I was nervous about ordering online especially at this price. I was super smooth transaction, very responsive and helpful service. The entire process from selection to delivery exceeded all my expectations. I highly recommend loveweddingbands anyone and will definitely buy from them again. Thank you Adam

Sent on 05/09/2019

Craig · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Great Quality Productst

Amazing service, quality and value. From start to finish. I had gone ring shopping at malls and nothing was exciting, nor did the price warrant quality of rings. They helped order the ring for me, and even when I ordered the wrong size, it was easy to send it back for a re-sizing. I would, and have, recommended this company for any friends and family thinking about their big day!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 9

Richard S · Getting married on 11/29/2019

Quality and price

Out of everywhere I was looking, I was most pleased with the quality and price loveweddingbands offered. The variety of bands are amazing. I absolutely loved the ring I bought. The website was easy navigate and was able track my shipment. Would totally recommend to friends.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 10
  • Melissa

Melissa C · Getting married on 09/12/2019

Excellent work!

These guys are amazing, they have made me a customized 5 stone ring. Had my diamond ring before and wanted to make sure that both of the settings would look alike.. Had couple of calls with them, explained my situation and they made a great job. High quality and very sparkly.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 11
    LoveWeddingBands 12

Henry Neron · Getting married on 08/12/2019

Just spectacular!

Loveweddingbands is the best jeweler for buying wedding rings. I would recommend any family member or friend to purchase from this awesome company! I was hesitant to make such a large purchase online but this company and it's employees made me feel comfortable and the whole experience was just amazing.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 13

Austin Prendergast · Getting married on 08/11/2019

Could not be Finer

I lost my Custom. wedding band 3 weeks ago. I found Live Bands online an was so impressed with their massive styles I found their production time and quality to be exceptional. I have already recommended to 2 couples getting married soon
    Austin Prendergast, Newport RII

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • F

Fred R · Married on 03/18/2019

Simplycity, beauty and quality..

Absolluty satisfaction with Loveweddingbands. Very quick and professional communication. Staff was helpful to meet my requirements. I admit I was nervous buying something of that value online and not being able to hold it or see it in person. But once I received the ring, it looked even better in person! Thank you for being part of our wedding and for making the process simple, and providing such a beautiful, quality product

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nancy Zerega · Married on 02/21/2019

Best Choices on the Internet

I am so glad I found this website. They have soooo many more ring choices than any other site I could find. I love the ability to custom-make your ring in any metal, any color, any combination you want. I bought the ring to commentate our 40th Anniversary & I couldn’t be happier. The customer service and responsiveness to my needs was excellent. Adam was so helpful in helping me choose the perfect ring. I definitely recommend using Love Wedding Bands. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 14

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

We designed our rings!

I love that we could choose how we wanted our rings to look. The rings are beautiful, great quality and fast.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Mike Arda · Married on 01/07/2019

Exelent service

Loveweddingbands is one of the best places to buy a wedding ring and it took me two tries to get the perfect ring but their hassle free return service is awesome. They have a 30 day return or resize. The customer service I received from loveweddingbands.com was fantastic. And they do 1/2 sizing for free. Thank you! I’m so appreciate of their help and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    M Arda

Sent on 03/07/2019

Volkan Demir · Married on 12/21/2018

High Quality and Great Service

I requested custom men wedding band and they crafted it exactly I instructed. Customer service was very helpful even 2 times re-sizing required for perfect fit.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    LoveWeddingBands 15

Kevin Thomas · Married on 11/20/2018

Excellent Service

They are.... Amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring.

Ordering online was a breeze, being able to personalize the ring with our special saying and the ring arrived quickly

Their products are great, but their customer service is even better!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cathy · Married on 11/14/2018

Excellent service! Website is easy to use, found a wedding ring that I really like. Ordering process was simple and easy. The ring came in one week, earlier then I expected. I could not be happier with the ring, definitely recommend Love wedding bands for their professionalism and timely sercive

Sent on 10/14/2018

Trung · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for your service. The rings are beautiful. I’m very happy with my purchase. Great communication, fast shipping.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Britnie Tucker · Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely helpful and beautiful work!

We got our rings right before the wedding since we live in China and my parents had to bring them from the US. My husbands ring was a little too large, and after he'd worn it for a while the black plating came off. I contacted them about our rather special case and we rush shipped the ring while we were visiting the US last month. They put the repair and re-sizing on rush and sent it back to us with one day shipping without charging us a dime. Great service. I would definitely do business with them again. Thanks!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

This is my second order this year for rings. (engagement then wedding) The first went off pretty well until there was an issue with shipping. One phone call and the customer service staff took care of the issue in a matter of minutes! This second order had engravings and arrived WAY sooner than I had expected. It actually arrived before the email system the company has could keep up with it's progress. lol
    The rings are perfect ! I really like the versatility the website gives you in creating the ring of your choice. width, colors, thickness, engravings, etc.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Leonard J. · Married on 09/16/2018

Good Job!!, I hope I want have to contact you again soon, I am holding on to this ring!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Eugenia · Married on 06/28/2018

Beyond excellence in quality of product and professional caring customer service

Sent on 07/03/2018

Diane · Married on 04/17/2018

Love Wedding Bands are wonderful. I was very nervous ordering on line. My husband had his ring sized at a local jeweler and I ordered a beautiful and very unique clauddah men’s ring from Loves. It didn’t fit and I contacted them after the wedding and they sent us a new size. They made the exchange so easy and painless. The ring is gorgeous and my husband gets many compliments! I have a friend who wants to order the same ring for her husbands anniversary. Don’t fear ordering from this company. Fast delivery, great prices, awesome customer service and quality jewelry. You won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you Loves for your exceptional service.

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • W

walter · Married on 04/09/2018

I ordered a wedding band from myweddingbands about a month away from my wedding, and they were wonderful. I had ordered the wrong size, and then in the rma email to exchange it, I typoed and reordered the wrong size again. :/ They got my ring to me before my wedding, and helped me the whole way. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Salvatore · Married on 12/21/2017

Excellent overall experience - very nice ring presented perfectly at a fair price. Company was very responsive to my needs as well as filling the order quickly and shipping fast. RECOMMEND this Company highly!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Dagoberto · Married on 08/24/2017

Excellent quality product. Fast shipping and the website is user friendly.
    100% recommended.