LoveWeddingBands Reviews

51 Reviews for LoveWeddingBands

51 LoveWeddingBands Reviews
  • F

Fred R · Getting married on 03/18/2019

Simplycity, beauty and quality..

Absolluty satisfaction with Loveweddingbands. Very quick and professional communication. Staff was helpful to meet my requirements. I admit I was nervous buying something of that value online and not being able to hold it or see it in person. But once I received the ring, it looked even better in person! Thank you for being part of our wedding and for making the process simple, and providing such a beautiful, quality product

Kevin Thomas · Getting married on 11/20/2018

Excellent Service

They are.... Amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring.

Ordering online was a breeze, being able to personalize the ring with our special saying and the ring arrived quickly

Their products are great, but their customer service is even better!

Cathy · Married on 11/14/2018

Excellent service! Website is easy to use, found a wedding ring that I really like. Ordering process was simple and easy. The ring came in one week, earlier then I expected. I could not be happier with the ring, definitely recommend Love wedding bands for their professionalism and timely sercive

Trung · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for your service. The rings are beautiful. I’m very happy with my purchase. Great communication, fast shipping.

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

This is my second order this year for rings. (engagement then wedding) The first went off pretty well until there was an issue with shipping. One phone call and the customer service staff took care of the issue in a matter of minutes! This second order had engravings and arrived WAY sooner than I had expected. It actually arrived before the email system the company has could keep up with it's progress. lol
    The rings are perfect ! I really like the versatility the website gives you in creating the ring of your choice. width, colors, thickness, engravings, etc.

Leonard J. · Married on 09/16/2018

Good Job!!, I hope I want have to contact you again soon, I am holding on to this ring!!

Eugenia · Married on 06/28/2018

Beyond excellence in quality of product and professional caring customer service

Diane · Married on 04/17/2018

Love Wedding Bands are wonderful. I was very nervous ordering on line. My husband had his ring sized at a local jeweler and I ordered a beautiful and very unique clauddah men’s ring from Loves. It didn’t fit and I contacted them after the wedding and they sent us a new size. They made the exchange so easy and painless. The ring is gorgeous and my husband gets many compliments! I have a friend who wants to order the same ring for her husbands anniversary. Don’t fear ordering from this company. Fast delivery, great prices, awesome customer service and quality jewelry. You won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you Loves for your exceptional service.

• W

walter · Married on 04/09/2018

I ordered a wedding band from myweddingbands about a month away from my wedding, and they were wonderful. I had ordered the wrong size, and then in the rma email to exchange it, I typoed and reordered the wrong size again. :/ They got my ring to me before my wedding, and helped me the whole way. Thanks guys!

Salvatore · Married on 12/21/2017

Excellent overall experience - very nice ring presented perfectly at a fair price. Company was very responsive to my needs as well as filling the order quickly and shipping fast. RECOMMEND this Company highly!

Dagoberto · Married on 08/24/2017

Excellent quality product. Fast shipping and the website is user friendly.
    100% recommended.

LoveWeddingBands 1

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2017

He was a pleasure to do business with. I even had to return the wedding band to be sized up and he was very easy to work with. I got it back in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend doing business with them!

Alisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Wow what a pleasure working with this company. Personalize your own custom jewelry and wedding rings. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. He expedited our order since we were the 'wait until the last minute crowd.' We had our rings in time for our service and they are beautiful and exactly what we wanted and engraved beautifully. We could not be happier and will no doubt order gifts or other jewelry from this vendor. If you like the new world of online shopping and designing then you will not be disappointed by the finished product!

Ray · Married on 06/17/2017

Fabulous experience-just what we wanted and we got to choose!

LoveWeddingBands 2
    LoveWeddingBands 3
    LoveWeddingBands 4

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2017

I was very happy with the hammered white gold ring I purchased for my husband. Ordering was easy, delivery was as described and on time. I did not have to contact them regarding any issues... the order went through without a hitch. Thanks for the good service!

Paul · Married on 03/10/2017

quick turnaround, excellent quality, purchased men's platinum/gold wedding band and it has exceeded expectations as well as service and professionalism.

Bobett · Married on 12/21/2016

This was a great experience. I have used this company twice and both times they were great!!!!

Kim · Married on 12/16/2016

Make sure your size before order, other than that I think this store have many great and beautiful styles.

Jen · Married on 10/16/2016

Great rings exactly what we wanted! Came quickly, very high quality!

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2016

We had searched all over to find a celtic knot wedding band and came upon this company. We were in a time crunch to receive our wedding band and called to find out if we would be able to receive it in time. They told me that I would receive it by the day we needed it, didn't charge me extra and it was on time. The quality is 100% and would definitely do business with them again. I did have to call because I thought I had the wedding band engraved, but I didn't put that I wanted it engraved, they told me that if I sent it back to them they would do it for free. Thanks for a great quality and beautiful wedding band.

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2016

They were superb in helping me resize my ring free of charge. And it was a couple times to get it right. Thank you for all the help and doing it so quickly! Very easy to work with, especially via internet!

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2016

The customer service was great, we love my husbands ring!

Robyn · Married on 08/29/2016

I highly recommend Love Wedding Bands. My husband and I ordered our wedding rings from this online store. Unfortunately, we ordered a ring size to large for my husband. Love Wedding Bands worked closely with us in the return process. They resized my husbands ring upon request.

Molly · Married on 07/19/2016

I ordered a 14k gold band to go with my engagement ring and the color and style is perfect. Got the comfort fit. Fast shipping. Love it!