LoveWeddingBands Reviews

LoveWeddingBands 6
LoveWeddingBands 7

Henry Neron · Getting married on 08/12/2019

Just spectacular!

Loveweddingbands is the best jeweler for buying wedding rings. I would recommend any family member or friend to purchase from this awesome company! I was hesitant to make such a large purchase online but this company and it's employees made me feel comfortable and the whole experience was just amazing.

LoveWeddingBands 8

Austin Prendergast · Getting married on 08/11/2019

Could not be Finer

I lost my Custom. wedding band 3 weeks ago. I found Live Bands online an was so impressed with their massive styles I found their production time and quality to be exceptional. I have already recommended to 2 couples getting married soon
    Austin Prendergast, Newport RII

• F

Fred R · Married on 03/18/2019

Simplycity, beauty and quality..

Absolluty satisfaction with Loveweddingbands. Very quick and professional communication. Staff was helpful to meet my requirements. I admit I was nervous buying something of that value online and not being able to hold it or see it in person. But once I received the ring, it looked even better in person! Thank you for being part of our wedding and for making the process simple, and providing such a beautiful, quality product

Nancy Zerega · Married on 02/21/2019

Best Choices on the Internet

I am so glad I found this website. They have soooo many more ring choices than any other site I could find. I love the ability to custom-make your ring in any metal, any color, any combination you want. I bought the ring to commentate our 40th Anniversary & I couldn’t be happier. The customer service and responsiveness to my needs was excellent. Adam was so helpful in helping me choose the perfect ring. I definitely recommend using Love Wedding Bands. You will not be disappointed.

LoveWeddingBands 9

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

We designed our rings!

I love that we could choose how we wanted our rings to look. The rings are beautiful, great quality and fast.

Mike Arda · Married on 01/07/2019

Exelent service

Loveweddingbands is one of the best places to buy a wedding ring and it took me two tries to get the perfect ring but their hassle free return service is awesome. They have a 30 day return or resize. The customer service I received from loveweddingbands.com was fantastic. And they do 1/2 sizing for free. Thank you! I’m so appreciate of their help and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    M Arda

Kevin Thomas · Married on 11/20/2018

Excellent Service

They are.... Amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring.

Ordering online was a breeze, being able to personalize the ring with our special saying and the ring arrived quickly

Their products are great, but their customer service is even better!

Cathy · Married on 11/14/2018

Excellent service! Website is easy to use, found a wedding ring that I really like. Ordering process was simple and easy. The ring came in one week, earlier then I expected. I could not be happier with the ring, definitely recommend Love wedding bands for their professionalism and timely sercive

Trung · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for your service. The rings are beautiful. I’m very happy with my purchase. Great communication, fast shipping.

Britnie Tucker · Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely helpful and beautiful work!

We got our rings right before the wedding since we live in China and my parents had to bring them from the US. My husbands ring was a little too large, and after he'd worn it for a while the black plating came off. I contacted them about our rather special case and we rush shipped the ring while we were visiting the US last month. They put the repair and re-sizing on rush and sent it back to us with one day shipping without charging us a dime. Great service. I would definitely do business with them again. Thanks!

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

This is my second order this year for rings. (engagement then wedding) The first went off pretty well until there was an issue with shipping. One phone call and the customer service staff took care of the issue in a matter of minutes! This second order had engravings and arrived WAY sooner than I had expected. It actually arrived before the email system the company has could keep up with it's progress. lol
    The rings are perfect ! I really like the versatility the website gives you in creating the ring of your choice. width, colors, thickness, engravings, etc.

Leonard J. · Married on 09/16/2018

Good Job!!, I hope I want have to contact you again soon, I am holding on to this ring!!

Eugenia · Married on 06/28/2018

Beyond excellence in quality of product and professional caring customer service

Diane · Married on 04/17/2018

Love Wedding Bands are wonderful. I was very nervous ordering on line. My husband had his ring sized at a local jeweler and I ordered a beautiful and very unique clauddah men’s ring from Loves. It didn’t fit and I contacted them after the wedding and they sent us a new size. They made the exchange so easy and painless. The ring is gorgeous and my husband gets many compliments! I have a friend who wants to order the same ring for her husbands anniversary. Don’t fear ordering from this company. Fast delivery, great prices, awesome customer service and quality jewelry. You won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you Loves for your exceptional service.

• W

walter · Married on 04/09/2018

I ordered a wedding band from myweddingbands about a month away from my wedding, and they were wonderful. I had ordered the wrong size, and then in the rma email to exchange it, I typoed and reordered the wrong size again. :/ They got my ring to me before my wedding, and helped me the whole way. Thanks guys!

Salvatore · Married on 12/21/2017

Excellent overall experience - very nice ring presented perfectly at a fair price. Company was very responsive to my needs as well as filling the order quickly and shipping fast. RECOMMEND this Company highly!

Dagoberto · Married on 08/24/2017

Excellent quality product. Fast shipping and the website is user friendly.
    100% recommended.

LoveWeddingBands 10

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2017

He was a pleasure to do business with. I even had to return the wedding band to be sized up and he was very easy to work with. I got it back in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend doing business with them!

Alisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Wow what a pleasure working with this company. Personalize your own custom jewelry and wedding rings. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. He expedited our order since we were the 'wait until the last minute crowd.' We had our rings in time for our service and they are beautiful and exactly what we wanted and engraved beautifully. We could not be happier and will no doubt order gifts or other jewelry from this vendor. If you like the new world of online shopping and designing then you will not be disappointed by the finished product!

Ray · Married on 06/17/2017

Fabulous experience-just what we wanted and we got to choose!

LoveWeddingBands 11
    LoveWeddingBands 12
    LoveWeddingBands 13

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2017

I was very happy with the hammered white gold ring I purchased for my husband. Ordering was easy, delivery was as described and on time. I did not have to contact them regarding any issues... the order went through without a hitch. Thanks for the good service!

Paul · Married on 03/10/2017

quick turnaround, excellent quality, purchased men's platinum/gold wedding band and it has exceeded expectations as well as service and professionalism.

Bobett · Married on 12/21/2016

This was a great experience. I have used this company twice and both times they were great!!!!

Kim · Married on 12/16/2016

Make sure your size before order, other than that I think this store have many great and beautiful styles.