46 Reviews for LoveWeddingBands

User Photos
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
44 LoveWeddingBands Reviews

This is my second order this year for rings. (engagement then wedding) The first went off pretty well until there was an issue with shipping. One phone call and the customer service staff took care of the issue in a matter of minutes! This second order had engravings and arrived WAY sooner than I had expected. It actually arrived before the email system the company has could keep up with it's progress. lol
The rings are perfect ! I really like the versatility the website gives you in creating the ring of your choice. width, colors, thickness, engravings, etc.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beyond excellence in quality of product and professional caring customer service

Profile Picture Eugenia , 6/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

Love Wedding Bands are wonderful. I was very nervous ordering on line. My husband had his ring sized at a local jeweler and I ordered a beautiful and very unique clauddah men’s ring from Loves. It didn’t fit and I contacted them after the wedding and they sent us a new size. They made the exchange so easy and painless. The ring is gorgeous and my husband gets many compliments! I have a friend who wants to order the same ring for her husbands anniversary. Don’t fear ordering from this company. Fast delivery, great prices, awesome customer service and quality jewelry. You won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you Loves for your exceptional service.

Profile Picture Diane , 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a wedding band from myweddingbands about a month away from my wedding, and they were wonderful. I had ordered the wrong size, and then in the rma email to exchange it, I typoed and reordered the wrong size again. :/ They got my ring to me before my wedding, and helped me the whole way. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture walter, 4/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent overall experience - very nice ring presented perfectly at a fair price. Company was very responsive to my needs as well as filling the order quickly and shipping fast. RECOMMEND this Company highly!

Profile Picture Salvatore, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent quality product. Fast shipping and the website is user friendly.
100% recommended.

Profile Picture Dagoberto, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

He was a pleasure to do business with. I even had to return the wedding band to be sized up and he was very easy to work with. I got it back in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend doing business with them!

Profile Picture Jackie , 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wow what a pleasure working with this company. Personalize your own custom jewelry and wedding rings. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. He expedited our order since we were the 'wait until the last minute crowd.' We had our rings in time for our service and they are beautiful and exactly what we wanted and engraved beautifully. We could not be happier and will no doubt order gifts or other jewelry from this vendor. If you like the new world of online shopping and designing then you will not be disappointed by the finished product!

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

Fabulous experience-just what we wanted and we got to choose!

Profile Picture Ray, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was very happy with the hammered white gold ring I purchased for my husband. Ordering was easy, delivery was as described and on time. I did not have to contact them regarding any issues... the order went through without a hitch. Thanks for the good service!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

quick turnaround, excellent quality, purchased men's platinum/gold wedding band and it has exceeded expectations as well as service and professionalism.

Profile Picture Paul, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This was a great experience. I have used this company twice and both times they were great!!!!

Profile Picture Bobett, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Make sure your size before order, other than that I think this store have many great and beautiful styles.

Profile Picture User7499079, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great rings exactly what we wanted! Came quickly, very high quality!

Profile Picture User7496997, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had searched all over to find a celtic knot wedding band and came upon this company. We were in a time crunch to receive our wedding band and called to find out if we would be able to receive it in time. They told me that I would receive it by the day we needed it, didn't charge me extra and it was on time. The quality is 100% and would definitely do business with them again. I did have to call because I thought I had the wedding band engraved, but I didn't put that I wanted it engraved, they told me that if I sent it back to them they would do it for free. Thanks for a great quality and beautiful wedding band.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

They were superb in helping me resize my ring free of charge. And it was a couple times to get it right. Thank you for all the help and doing it so quickly! Very easy to work with, especially via internet!

Profile Picture User7513088, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The customer service was great, we love my husbands ring!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I highly recommend Love Wedding Bands. My husband and I ordered our wedding rings from this online store. Unfortunately, we ordered a ring size to large for my husband. Love Wedding Bands worked closely with us in the return process. They resized my husbands ring upon request.

Profile Picture Robyn, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a 14k gold band to go with my engagement ring and the color and style is perfect. Got the comfort fit. Fast shipping. Love it!

Profile Picture User7497114, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I received fantastic service from this vendor. I had previously found the wedding band that I wanted on Etsy; however, months later when I was ready to purchase it, I could no longer find it. I searched everywhere and finally figured out the brand. I emailed their customer service with a picture of the ring that I wanted, and they sent me a link back immediately so that I could order it. It's beautiful and very well priced.

Profile Picture Patrick, 6/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Thank you LWB for coming to the rescue! I lost my ring while swimming in the ocean. (Cold sea water combined with recent 20 lbs weight loss.) It was a beautiful ring that was made by LWB 5 years ago. The design is no longer available but it was redone perfectly (and this time, more than a size smaller.) Thanks for the great work.

Profile Picture Arnold, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent vendor. Rings are exact to picture. Sizing is exact. Great value for your money. Great buy!!!

Profile Picture Satonya, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

love my ring its so unique

Profile Picture ed, 4/6/18, 1 Review
4.7

It was a great company to go through. They made everything easy. Ordering was step by step and I was able to find the perfect ring for my future hubby!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/14/17, 1 Review