Lovestruck Images Reviews

Lovestruck Images 1
Lovestruck Images 2
Lovestruck Images 3

Haven · Married on 10/13/2017

Took over a thousand photos at the wedding, and edited over 800 for us. Amazing shots and very high quiality images. Made the wedding so much more fun and less stressful. On top of their game!

Lucinda · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with Katie. She was very flexible, as our plans for a destination engagement shoot and bridal portraits changed, and allowed us to add on additional time to our wedding reception. She came equipped to the wedding with ladders, as my husband and I are taller and didn't want to be looking downwards for portraits.

Stephen · Married on 09/22/2017

Katie did a great job with our wedding. Her creativity with shots really captured the moment. She used the scenery in Annapolis, MD to create some great portraits.

Lovestruck Images 4

Kristine · Married on 09/22/2017

Katie is the best! I love that any time someone has seen her photos of our wedding day the first compliment they have is how amazing the photos are - THEN they mention that we look great too ;) She's such a pro and patient and full of fantastic ideas for truly memorable shots.

Lovestruck Images 5

Tracey · Married on 07/09/2017

My husband and I got married on July 9, 2017. The most important thing to me for the wedding was to have great pictures. I used Lovestruck images was recommended to me and I’m so happy I used them! Katie was amazing! She want above and beyond what I expected! The wedding was at the beach in ocean city. Maryland and the photos were absolutely beautiful! After the wedding my photos were available to me in a very reasonable amount of time which was the best part ever because after you get married... all you want to do is look at the pictures!!! I’d highly recommend lovestruck images to anyone who is getting married soon!

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

Katie was INCREDIBLE for our wedding! We were planning from a distance, and she was able to work with our schedule and our questions, then made time to meet us in person when we arrived in Alexandria to talk through the photo list and plans for the day. She was incredibly kind and took amazing care of us, while also moving things along efficiently and smoothly.

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

We are about a year out from our wedding, and have just moved and finally gotten a chance to print and display our wedding pictures. We were reminded how grateful we were for Katie's services! She was so kind and flexible and great managing our family and friends to take beautiful pictures on a very cold day while also making sure everyone stayed warm and comfortable. Would recommend her to anyone!

Lovestruck Images 6

Kara · Married on 11/11/2016

From the initial meeting, we both felt confident in Katie's photography skills, point of view, and her ability to hear what our wishes were for our wedding day. Once the day arrived, she moved with quiet confidence -- she was not pushy, but she ensured that things moved along efficiently during the pre- and post-ceremony portraits. While at the reception, several guests commented that Katie was everywhere ensuring that nothing was overlooked. We are thrilled with the quality of our photos and they were available sooner than we anticipated! She was able to capture the joy and intimacy in spontaneous moments, which, of course, turned out to be our favorite pictures. All of this was done at what we found to be a great value. Thanks Katie!

J · Married on 11/06/2016

We met with Katie during our search for a wedding photographer and appreciated her outgoing personality, interest in us, and wealth of photos and experience in the area. We did a thorough search of DC area photographers and felt that she was probably the best bang for the buck. In the end we chose to spend more on another photographer with a higher level of experience. But had we kept to budget Lovestruck would have been the winner. And I bet we would have been very happy with the results and her friendly presence at our wedding.

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Katie was absolutely wonderful. She was fun to be around, approachable, and always had us laughing. We met Katie at a Starbucks before we decided to hire her and we totally clicked. We were comfortable with her right away and we loved her candid shots- they totally capture the spirit of what's happening in the setting. And the pictures are perfect. She was great with the kids- and even had one of them smiling who usually does not smile for pictures. We trusted her completely and did not have any worries on our big day- which is just want a bride and groom need! Thanks so much Katie!

Kerry · Married on 07/06/2016

My husband, family, and I are so pleased with Katie and Lovestruck! From the first introduction to the delivery of the photos, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm not the easiest person to work with, but she gelled with me seamlessly!
    It is important to note that Katie not only captured the moments I wanted, but she also captured ones that I didn't know would happen. Her pictures show the true emotion and happiness of our day. We are so thankful for her time and talents.

Maryanne · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I worked with Katie for our wedding this past June. She was very professional but still so fun to work with! She helped family and friends feel at ease and made the large family group portraits feel effortless! She also got some amazing shots of our venue and of my husband and I on the property. We absolutely love each and every one of our photos! I am so excited to see our finished album.

Mary · Married on 02/06/2016

It was phenomenal to work with Katie. We initially met with her to see about being our main photographer, and then ended up going with a distant family member who gave us an offer we couldn't refuse. We still wanted to work with Katie, and she was understanding and gracious bout our choice about the main photographer and still willing to work with us... So! Lovestruck Images also has an amazing photo booth, the kind we were hoping for - props galore (REALLY hilarious ones and lots of variety - a chicken hat, tons of glasses and mustaches, crazy Mickey Mouse gloves... a werewolf mask - you know, the essentials!), high resolution files that can be downloaded later from a gallery, AND print-outs for our guests. Katie worked with us on getting a fun backdrop (gold! one of our wedding colors!), and she and her hubby (a team! :)) were discreet about setting up the booth and operating it at all the appropriate times (and not operating it during the times when attention needed to be elsewhere!). We loved her, our guests loved their photo strips, and we love having all the great images from the photo booth as memories for years to come. Thank you, Lovestruck Images!

We hired Katie for our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with Katie's work in photographing our pre wedding and wedding! The pictures were exactly what we had envisioned and she was very friendly and personable. Not only the photographs were beautiful and creatively inspired but also she was a total professional in all of her dealings with us. She was responsive and very easy to work with. Always punctual and we feel we made a friend in her after working in our special event. She provided us with the greatest of memories for this special day in our lives.

Brennan · Married on 11/07/2015

Katie Whitestone is an exceptional photographer and we are so glad that we chose her for our November wedding. She captured the emotions of the day incredibly well, and the looks on guests' faces really told our story so nicely. Our ceremony room was a bit dark, but Katie lit it very well and the clarity in every shot was stunning, something I was worried might be an issue. Katie was also super flexible on the event day with helping gather different family members and friends for various group shots afterwards. We didn't have a lot of time to work with, but she made the most of every moment, while also keeping a sense of humor! We had a cultural ceremony (Indian) and Katie got all of the details like the marigold flower petals, religious idols, flame, etc....and each shot was caught at a unique angle. I also liked how Katie got so many shots without ever being in the way. I don't like how some photographers get up in guests' faces, but Katie didn't need to----she has an eye for capturing the moment and then moving to the next one. Finally, we were so impressed with her responsiveness leading up to the big day. From the moment we reached out to her, Katie was prompt, friendly, organized, and informative----making sure that we knew our options, and asking us all the right questions (as well as answering all of ours!) Granted it was a slower season, but Katie still managed to have all of our photos to us in less than one month! We have looked through the images numerous times, and see new details emerge each time. Our guests have also viewed the gallery and were blown away as well. Fantastic job, Katie!

We loved working with Katie! She made the whole process so easy & painless. She was always prompt in returning emails and phone calls during the planning. On our wedding day she was wonderful! She immediately put me at ease and I forgot all about my nerves. The pictures are great. I love all the candids she got of my crazy dancing family. I can't wait for our album to come!

Katie was amazing!! My whole bridal party had so much fun with her! She made everyone feel so relaxed and comfortable from the moment we met her. The pictures were more amazing then I could have imaged!! She captured every detail and posed my bridal party of 20 beautifully! You would've never noticed she was even there-- except for all the times she was helping me with last minute issues, like my veil!

Jeff · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I had an instant connection with Katie from the moment that we met her when we were interviewing photographers. The photo package we purchased from Katie ncluded an engagement session, photo guest book for the wedding and photography at our ceremony and reception. For the engagement session we wanted photos from our neighborhood in downtown Silver Spring. We had given Katie a couple of location ideas and she scoped those locations out prior to meeting with us. She even scoped out other ideas to find the best photo spots. The guestbook, which included photos from the engagement session, turned out great. Our guests loved it and really enjoyed being able to thumb through the photos. The guestbook lended a very personal feel to the wedding. At the wedding we had Katie and one other photographer. We loved working with both of them. They captured the posed photos that we wanted plus all the fun, candid action shots that we wanted. Our guests told us afterwards that they didn't even notice Katie and her assistant because they were so deliberate to not be noticed. The wedding photos were absolutely perfect. They really captured the day and got all the moments we didn't get to see. We are so excited to see our wedding album. We would wholeheartedly recommend Lovestruck Images for your wedding photography needs.

Marguerite · Married on 05/30/2015

Katie was exceptional and Lovestruck was worth every penny! I would recommend Lovestruck to anyone. Katie worked with our budget, needs and walked us through the process. She was flexible and always responsive. During the planning she was so helpful, with so many wedding gigs under her belt she is a wealth of knowledge on all things weddings. We knew we loved her when we did the engagement photos and then saw them. If you are going to book, I highly recommend also doing the engagement package since it really helps you get a feel for this sort of stuff. All our photos look amazing and we are happy to have the quality and variety of photos. Lastly, it wasn't just Katie's professionalism and organization that was exceptional, but she is energetic and fun to be around, exactly the kind of fun positive energy you want your photographer to have on your wedding day!

• User4019221 · 2+ years ago

Katie was wonderful at both our wedding and engagement photos. She was easy to work with - firm when she needed to be with our families but always easygoing and pleasant. Her pictures came out wonderfully, particularly in capturing our friends and families at the reception. She also gave us some great advice about structuring things at the wedding and on the day of that really helped make our wedding perfect for us.

Marie · Married on 06/14/2014

Katie and Matt of Lovestruck Images were the perfect pair for our wedding day! We started out with an engagement shoot around the Mall in DC to get comfortable with Katie before the big day. The pictures turned out great and we had a really good time! Katie and Matt made sure to capture the best moments for us from our big day, moments we would have never seen without them there. I never felt rushed, pushed, or uncomfortable with them and we were able to get every must have picture taken on our list. Not only did the pictures turn out beautifully, but the turn around time was incredible.

Katie with Lovestruck Images is so incredible. We loved working with her - she was very comfortable, bubbly, and reassuring (this was especially good for Mike, as he didn't always know what to do with his hands). Our pictures are gorgeous and we are so pleased.

Katie did our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day photos and they all turned out amazing. She is a joy to work with and we would gladly recommend her. Thank you Katie!

Ashley and Mike

Jeanne · Married on 05/31/2014

Katie was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and we were very impressed with her great personality combined with a high level of professionalism. She helped us make decisions about what kind of wedding we would have and how to best accommodate our guests. Both the bride and the groom have large families and a lot of different groups of friends and she was able to capture all of our guests in great candid moments. We loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Kristin · Married on 12/23/2013

We were very happy with Lovestruck Images, and especially Katie (owner and our photographer). From the beginning of the process -- searching for information on the Internet (her website was informative and creative!), she was quick to respond and her quote was extremely reasonable and perfect for our needs, communication with her leading up to the wedding was great (she seemed genuinely excited about our wedding too!), and then the day of - all of our guests loved her (she was so bubbly, professional and polite), she had great ideas for all of our desired shots, and she brought umbrellas just in case of bad weather that we ended up using and are now in some of our favorite pictures. Lastly, she provided unique options for online albums. Overall, we felt very lucky to have found Lovestruck Images and would totally recommend them the company and Katie!

Liz · Married on 10/05/2013

We met with a few photographers and Katie was the best to work with and the most fun. We did an engagement session in Annapolis and the photos were so amazing, we made a guest book even though we hadn't been planning on it. Katie (and Matt, whom she worked with) will put you, your fiance, and all your guests at ease. Our guests loved her as much as we do. It was a delight to have them at our wedding and the pictures are unbelievably good. Katie not only knew beautiful places to go in Annapolis and at the Omni but she captured our personalities and our memories of the gorgeous day beautifully. I would definitely recommend an engagement session (and any opportunity to hang with Katie). The pictures were practically the icing on the wedding cake and we and our families will cherish them. Do not keep looking, Katie is your photographer. I can't wait to have an opportunity to hire her again to live and re-live some beautiful memories.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Lovestruck Images's reply:

Wow Liz! Thanks so much! Matt and I had such a blast with you guys AND your guests!