Lovestory Makeup & Hair Reviews

Lovestory Makeup & Hair 6
  • Kristine

Kristine Colvin · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Hair and Makeup

Lili did an amazing job on my wedding day plus the fact that she’s so considerate and accept my last minute reservation. All her make up stuff are branded and clean. I am extremely satisfied with her service and will probably get her on my big wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 7

Lovestory Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Kristine . It was a pleasure to work with you. Will be happy to do it again for your big day.
  • Val

Val Karpova · Getting married on 04/07/2020

excellent job!

I was surprised by her sense of style. What I've got was not only outstanding make- up and a truly beautiful hair style but also a real vision of the whole thing and how it will look like. Definitely a most highly recommended person to make your day more beautiful and special!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lilia · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Lili was amazing!

Lili was absolutely amazing! She came right to my hotel and did my hair and make up the morning of my wedding! And I looked beautiful! She was so friendly, professional and very talented individual! Thank you so much for making my day extra special! I would definitely recommend her!

Tessa · Married on 07/01/2019

I will never go to anyone but lily!

Lily is extremely talented in what she does! She has an eye for detail and will never disappoint. My makeup was absolutely flawless and exceeded my expectations !! Not to mention she is such a beautiful person! Highly recommend you won't be disappointed ☺

• Melanie

Melanie Ann · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding makeup and hair

Beautiful hair and makeup! airbrush lasted all day in the Florida heat as well as the wonderful curls! Very sweet and warm service :)

Sent on 06/29/2019

Karin Spewak · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommended!

Lilly is fantastic! She was punctual and worked very efficiently, which is really important on your wedding day! She made me look very beautiful and glamorous.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Katerina Kisel · Married on 05/03/2019

Lili is awesome HMUA

Lili is awesome HMUA. Absolutely flawless work done for my make up for my wedding day! It was so perfect. I'm so fussy with make up and I got exactly what I wanted not to mention perfect makeup that looked amazing in my photos! Thank you so much for an amazing job! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Olga Luna · Married on 04/04/2019

Wedding day

Lovestory Makeup and owner Lilia was an amazing choice for my big event. Lilia was so attentive and paid so much attention to all my needs and wants. Her talent is shining through and results speaking for themselves. Just amazing !!! We couldn’t find a better hair and make up artist for my big day ! Very happy and can’t wait for pictures!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lovestory Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Olga. To see my clients happy with my work is the best reward for me. I am waiting to see your amazing photos. Thank you again for choosing my service.

Luciana · Married on 03/08/2019

Was unforgottable

Felt like a totally princess. Everyone was amazed with the work you did. I wont forget. Thanks!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 8

Karina Belik · Married on 03/01/2019

Very satisfied with the results of work

I had a fairytale wedding theme and was absolutely in love with the result. Lili did amazing job, she was very nice and professional
    I'm so happy, best make up artist
    Highly recommend 😊

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 9

Nicole Sobers · Married on 02/03/2019

Fantastic job

She did a fabulous job as always. :) Hair and makeup was professional, elegant, and stunning.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 10
  • Victoria

Victoria Np · Married on 01/16/2019

Super, good,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Lily for doing my hair and make-up for my reception. Everyone commented on how amazing I looked and it would not have been possible if it wasn't for her. Since I was overseas, I wasn't able to do a trial, just had to go with whatever happened on the day. Rather than being anxious about the outcome, I was completely at ease. She was such a pleasure to work with also - just felt like I was with one of my girls.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 11

Simone · Married on 01/07/2019

Awesome!!!

Lili did my make up (bridesmaids and Mum too!) for my wedding. We did two trials as I wasn't sure the look I was going for and Lili was so helpful in guiding me through that. Both looks were amazing, one was for my hens, and they were both exactly what I was looking for. On the day my makeup was just perfect and lasted without any touch ups, aside from lips. My bridesmaids looked incredible too and Mum (who is hard to please) was very happy. This girl knows her stuff! I'll be going back to her for my next event!

• Irina

Irina · Married on 12/13/2018

She is ready to make a queen of any girl

I was use to do my hair and makeup with Lili every time I was doing photo sessions. For professional model it’s super important to look impeccable and confident. So It was clear as a day who will be my makeup artist and hair stylist when Michael proposed me to be his wife.
    I would confidently and happy to recommend Lili to anyone.
    Top class, professional service and my number one PRO in a list of professionals.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Lovestory Makeup & Hair 12

Olga Diamant · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Professional!!

Lili is an incredible makeup artist! And also a lovely person. She was so accommodating of my requests, and always friendly and helpful. I have had my hair and makeup done by Lili twice, and both times were faultless. Two very different styles and both done perfectly. I received so many comments at each of the events I went to, all admiring her work. I would not hestitate to recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Mariia · Married on 12/02/2018

Awesome!

I cannot recommend Lili highly enough! Outstanding customer service, extremely professional, flexible, very reliable, honest, super friendly and fun!
    In total there was 6 of us for hair and make up,  plus 2 flower girls.
    Lili listened to what we were offered and also made her own suggestions (for me this was great, as I wasn't exactly set on what i wanted) & she and her team totally nailed everything (hair and make up).
    Our hair and make up lasted all day/night - even till the next day!
    Very highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Maria Dolganova · Married on 11/15/2018

Fantastic experience for my family’s special day

Fabulous hair & makeup for my sister wedding, I was really impressed with the professionalism of Lili and the team. I absolutely loved the look they created for myself, our mother and 3 bridesmaids. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Olga Kolleeny · Married on 11/01/2018

Highly recommend

So thankful to have had an artist from this business for my special day.
    She worked tirelessly to do both hair and makeup for myself and my girls. When you are planning an event as emotionally charged as a wedding, knowing that you don't have to worry about reliability, skill and likeability with the assistance you employ, is a large relief.
    Lili helped to make my day complete.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Mariia

Mariia Bozhanova · Married on 10/27/2018

My wedding fairy

lili recently did my hair and makeup for my wedding and her service was simply outstanding. I didn't have a trial yet she managed to go from the brief I gave her to create a classic, chic look for my wedding which I adored. Not only that, I felt so very comfortable in Lilia's presence as I prepared for an exciting yet stressful day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lili to anyone requiring hair and makeup services and will definitely be using her services again for any event I need to attend.
    Thank you Lili!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Luisa Smith · Married on 09/08/2018

Felt like a princess for a day

My husband and I married over 2 months ago and only now are we able to find the words to express our love and gratitude for everyone that contributed to our perfect day.
    Lily in particular could not have been more perfect. Her determination and dedication during the trial process was amazing. I really valued and trusted her professional opinion as we worked together to find the perfect look for me.
    On the day, Lily was dedicated to me first, ensuring I was 110% happy with my look then moved onto the others. Her timing was impeccable and kept us all on track.
    I could not recommend Lily enough, my hair and makeup was absolutely flawless for over 12 hours and she truly made me look and feel like a princess.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Uliana

Uliana · Married on 08/18/2018

make-up and hairstyle

I have had my make up, hair and tanning done by Lili on numerous occasions. Lili is very professional, talented and a pleasure to deal with. Lili is enthusiastic, always on time, and her prices are very reasonable considering the quality of her work is outstanding. I will continue to book Lili and highly recommend her

Rasa Langard · Married on 06/29/2018

It was wonderful!!!!

It made my dream come true that is all I needed at that moment. Thank you .

• Helen

Helen Milo · Married on 12/22/2017

Perfect and lovely

I absolutely loved Lilia’s work and her nature! She did exactly the makeup and hair look I was after and made me feel very comfortable while stressing out for my engagement. Her professionalism and enthusiasm in her work and her experience really shows in the end result. Loved working with Lili!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mary Gladwin · Married on 10/22/2017

A brilliant and passionate professional

Lili and her friendly team did wedding hair and make up for three bridesmaids, mother of the bride and myself (bride). We had pre-wedding meeting of hair and make up trail with Lili and I had very useful tips from her regarding my bride’s look. The wedding day beauty preparation was well organized and a stress free process, fitting perfectly within our timeline. Lili made sure all of our requests were granted and each one of us was happy with our styles. Our hairstyles stayed in perfectly all day! Thank you very much Lili for making my dream day come true the way I wanted. I highly recommend her as a brilliant and passionate professional.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Anna · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent service

Lili did an amazing job on my hair styling and makeup. Thank you so much for your excellent service!

I must also comment on her friendly nature and positive attitude.

A stressful day has turned out to be a day of relaxed pampering.