Love's Events Reviews

59 | Seattle, WA

59 Reviews for Love's Events

59 Love's Events Reviews

Marcy · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Matthew was wonderful. We really enjoyed his energy as our DJ and MC at our wedding last month. He was easy to communicate with, very transparent, an overall sweetheart. Do not hesitate to book him! Thank you again Matthew Love :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU and Mark so much Marcy! I had a wonderful time and am thrilled you enjoyed my energy because it was a joy to provide! CONGRATULATIONS to you both!
  • Henri

Henri · Married on 09/29/2018

My wife and I are really, really, really happy with our wedding day. We thought everything went perfectly and could not have asked for anything to have been different. A big part of that was Matthew, his spirit, his eloquence and his boundless, positive energy. Throughout the day, I appreciated how he moved everyone with his speeches, gracefully smoothed every wrinkle, and got and kept the party going once we were in that stage. I heard from many of the guests, without asking, that they really liked his performance. Matthew will be the perfect officiant, DJ and/or MC for your wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Love's Events's reply:

I am honored to have been invited to help realize a most unique, multi-location destination wedding vision Henri and am particularly delighted that you took the time and latitude as it were to expound on what had a very positive impact for you and Tao Xian. What you describe can be most challenging for a vendor to adequately convey in service offerings and you've done that for me wonderfully. I truly hope those planning their big day find your insights and experience valuable. There is just so so much to the delicate art of executing an entire ceremony and evenings celebrations. Thank you ever so much!

Brian · Married on 09/15/2018

Matthew is one of the best officiants I have been around. I have been to plenty of weddings and he is by far the best. The first time I met him I knew immediately that this is the person I want to marry us. His energy and personality are second to none and sets him miles ahead of his competitors. He doesn't just make it about the Bride and Groom, he makes sure that family and friends feel like they are part of the ceremony as well. He also lets the Bride and Groom put their own personal touch on the ceremony as well. My fiance's sister used him at their wedding last year, and her Father's wedding last week. My fiance and I were in both of the weddings, both were great and went off without a hitch. We are using him for our wedding next year too! Matt will make your wedding day as perfect and special as you always thought and expected it should be.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Love's Events's reply:

WoW!! THANK you so much, Brian! This is moving and humbling as well as a terrific demonstration of the most organic, real and natural networking there could be. Marrying your future sister n law, then her dad and his now wife and then you and Cassie in '19! I can hardly WAIT! This type of genuine connection truly makes the experience so rich and meaningful for everyone and I am profoundly appreciative of your most kind words and reflections. You too have amazing energy and helped the general feeling and tone of the entire experience tremendously so thank you for being such a great YOU!

Vinicius · Married on 09/15/2018

I was my friend's best man during his wedding in Seattle, and had the pleasure of meeting Matthew Love. He's an extraordinary MC, loving and caring person. I was beyond impressed with his professionalism, and how he ran the event. I am definitely bringing him to SoCal to organize my wedding party. It was great meeting you, Matthew! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Love's Events 3
    Love's Events 4

Love's Events's reply:

Wow Vina, You are a gentleman and a scholar and let's not forget, the BEST MAN for last weekend's wedding of Bethany and Marc! It was beyond moving how you approached me after the ceremony and throughout the reception with such earnest open-heartedness. Thank you so much for your kindness and beingness.

Athena · Married on 09/09/2018

Matthew was amazing to work with as he was the DJ/emcee for a wedding that I was the coordinator for. He's full of positive energy and so accommodating, you can't help but smile whenever you're with him. He stuck to the schedule, the notes that I prepared for him during the reception, and he also went above and beyond to be personable with the guests and be on top of the timeline. He's very detailed oriented and it was very reassuring to have him on the team. Thank you, Matthew! I hope to cross paths soon!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Athena, your gorgeous words couldn't be more true about yourself as well! Truly a dream team effort, it was my great pleasure to enjoy the privilege of working with a true pro, you. From the moment we connected with the clients at our planning meeting, I knew this was going to be FUN, and it was. Your detailed plans were immaculate and our combined flexibility made the night shine. I can hardly wait to work with you again. THANK YOU for your wonderful feedback, I hope it helps others with their vendor choices.

Lua · Married on 07/22/2018

Our wedding day was perfect because of Matthew!! I am so glad I found his website, because I can’t imagine how our day would’ve been if we had hired someone else. Not only is he an amazing person, but he knows what he’s doing. We hired him last minute, and he was able to put everything together for us. Getting to know him was my favorite part, he’s super friendly and just has the most positive energy. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed for our special day, and I can’t thank him enough. He did an amazing job with outlining the program and helping us through our last minute plans. Thank you so much Matthew for everything, we are truly grateful! I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed with his services, he is the love of the party!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU, Lua and Cory, so very much! Wow, this is such an amazing personal testimony of your experience and perspective which I so appreciate as I hope others find helpful as well. I am thrilled that I was able to step in at just two weeks before your date and not only fill a key role but also support your entire timeline and flow, create your perfect ceremony and even help with aspects of your reception! Thank YOU for finding and reaching out to me and allowing me to do some of what I just LOVE to do.

Molly · Married on 07/14/2018

Matthew was amazing to work with. We booked him to be our officiant, DJ, and Day of Coordinator. He is a pro. and I would recommend him to anyone. We meet multiple times and Matthew was very professional and listened to all of our ideas and thoughts. He made our wedding day run smoothly and gave us peace of mind so we could actually enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Didn't we create an amazing weekend Molly? I think we both agree with a BIG YES! Thank you so much for your fantastic and much-appreciated feedback. You and Jimmy were a dream to work with; a lot of fun coupled with so much allowance and flexibility. I was particularly struck by your attitude when you left your house for your wedding weekend, letting it all go and being completely open to the flow, however it went. I've always found the more detached and open a person is, the better the flow so great job!

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Matthew was such a pro from the very beginning til the end. Our family and friends absolutely loved him and the entire ceremony was heartfelt, perfect length and entertaining.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Suiting up and showing up with and for your family and friends was truly an honor Kim! Your vendor team was a dream to work with as were your closest tribe. I'm so glad you managed this stateside event (having had a ceremony overseas) with such elegance, class, and FUN! I wish you and Josh the BEST always!

Angelina · Married on 09/29/2017

There are not many people that you meet and instantly click with, but with Matthew it is really easy to. He is so energetic it is hard not to gravitate to him. He really made the entire process effortless. Everything was perfection and his personality was exactly what we needed. All my family and friends that were in attendance kept saying how perfect he was for the ceremony. I had only one request of Matthew and it was that I didn't want a dry eye in the house, boy did he deliver. From ceremony to reception we got to enjoy Matthew and it was fun he kept the party going, my 8 year old daughter was on the dance floor all night. Matthew I want to thank you for being so amazing and really dedicating your a beautiful craft. If I had gone with anyone else I don't think this wedding would have been such a great joy. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dearest Sweet Angelina, You really got me here...talk about no dry eyes. Reviewing reflections such as yours is what keeps me fired up, excitedly engaged and genuinely passionate about what I do. My personal favorite piece to perform is the briefest part of the entire evening, and that's the ceremony itself. It really is the mindful moments of incredible meaning within this that informs everything else so I particularly appreciate your comments regarding that. And you were easy to connect with. Your description sounds to me like you're talking about yourself. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family in such a profound and meaningful way.

Lise · Married on 09/16/2017

Matthew Love was the officiant and DJ for my daughters wedding in September and we were so happy she picked him. He is so organized and everything went so perfectly thanks to his attention to all the details!! But my favorite thing about Matthew is how much fun he is and how easy to work with. He really was a large part of her wedding being the fun and wonderful day that it was. He is worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Love's Events's reply:

From our first meet up through the end of an AMAZING and dynamic weekend Lise, it was my pleasure to be in service with and to your family this way. It always works well when approaching it with a "let it be what it will be" attitude and you were all committed to simply having an organic fun time; you intended it, allowed it and that's how it unfolded. Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Matthew is the best officiant, Emcee, DJ, party starter, friend, etc. out there! He truly made our wedding so perfect. There aren’t enough words to express how grateful we were to have him by our sides on our big day!

I knew after one Skype call with Matthew that he was the PERFECT person to perform our ceremony. It felt like I had known him forever and we were old friends picking up where we had left off. Our situation was a bit different. My now husband and I live and Texas so we didn’t get the chance to meet Matthew in person until a month or so before the wedding. Finally, my mom and I met up with Matthew for lunch and in one meeting had EVERYTHING planned. He helped us think through every tiny detail and offered amazing recommendations to make our ceremony perfect for us. I hadn’t had that much fun at a lunch in a long time!

Not only did Matthew officiate our ceremony, but he was also our DJ and Host/Emcee. Having Matthew there the entire evening was the BEST decision we made. He truly set the tone of our wedding and made everyone feel so involved and special. He captured the attention of everyone while keeping the focus on Tony and I. By the end of his “pow pow” before our ceremony, I think our entire crowd felt as if they had known him for ever. They felt comfortable with him and that feeling carried over into our reception. The entire place was filled with so much love. He has a magical way of bringing everyone together in that special moment. His beautiful words and bright personality radiated throughout our wedding.

Matthew worked so beautifully with us to create the perfect vows, wedding, party, everything! Our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was if Matthew wouldn’t have been a part of it!

I would highly, highly recommend Matthew for ANY event! He truly wants to make everything perfect for your event and becomes a part of your family! He’s absolutely THE best!

We love you Matthew!

Katie + Tony McFarland

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Love's Events 5
    Love's Events 6
    Love's Events 7
    Love's Events 8

Love's Events's reply:

This is an extraordinary account and an amazing experience to relive the journey we took together. It warms my heart and fogs my eyes to be reminded about the nuances and different aspects; from the initial contact to planning, rehearsal and the execution of the big day itself, this kind of feedback is absolutely beyond wonderful. It's fantastic reinforcement that I might just be doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Thanks for finding inviting and allowing me to play such a significant role in such a significant threshold of your lives.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2017

My OH My! I had the time of my Life having Matthew Love sharing his love of music at my son's wedding! I danced all night, and had so much fun! Thank you for the Happy Memories that I Cherish.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Love's Events's reply:

LORI..Oh MY oh my! You are just TOO fun, darling and adorable! THANK YOU so much for being such an amazing Soul! Love you!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2017

Matthew did a great job. We and our guests had a fantastic night with him at the helm. Genuine and knows how to command a room.

Tina · Married on 08/06/2017

Matthew is amazing! He did an awesome job at my wedding about 2 weeks ago. He was our officiant, our host and MC, our DJ, and did the music for our ceremony. He met with my husband and I to finalize our wedding day and throughout each meeting, I knew we were in great hands! Matthew was funny, but professional and knew exactly what I wanted. My husband had his family from France fly in and Matthew was able to get them laughing even though there was a language barrier from rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding. He is truly a one man show and keep calm throughout the wedding evening. Our guest gave so many compliments on how special the ceremony was. For the reception, he provided some lighting and it made the venue magically! He got my normally reserved family on the dance floor that evening. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day! It would not have been the same without him!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dearest Tina, I am truly touched by your thoughtful and insightful reflections. The multicultural nature of your union was very special indeed and something I just loved being in the middle of and getting all over me! Maxence and his family are just the most salt of the Earth, delightful and kind souls anyone could hope to meet and I enjoyed them so much just as I did YOUR amazing friends and family! Even your co workers were amazing and stayed for the entire affair! That shows a lot of respect and love they have for you, something that was very apparent when I visited their table. Thank you, both, Tina and Maxence for inviting and allowing me to be of service in this wonderful way.

Simone · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was everything we were looking for in an officiant! We enjoyed him as a person and every meeting we had to plan the ceremony was fun as well as productive. My husband and I wanted a unique and meaningful ceremony and Matt helped us achieve that. On the day of the wedding he made an effort to get to know many of our guest and that helped create an initiate and wonderful day. We had so many compliments from our family and friends about the ceremony. I highly recommend Matt you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Love's Events's reply:

One of the MANY special joys of what I do is reading feedback like this which illuminates so much more of my client perceptions than I'd otherwise realize. Wow, thank you, Simone and Nathan, for YOUR wonderful and delightful consciousness and heart around the entire experience, for yourselves, your family and friends AND providers! I KNEW with the humor and thoughtfulness that went into your wedding website, that we were all in for a treat and indeed, it really was a beautiful and magical day! Congratulations!

Cynna · Married on 07/15/2017

Mathew was amazing!! He was the officiant at my moms wedding and was hands down amazing. I met him the night before and he was part of the family by the time the day was over. Very straight forward, professional and a joy. The day would not have been the same with out him. I recommend him to anyone and everyone on their special day, I will use him in the future at my own wedding. 10/10 HE IS THE REAL DEAL.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and insightful words Cynna! I'm particularly touched by your comment about being a part of the family. And that's truly what such an experience IS; familial. For the best possible facilitation of such an important event, that kind of trust and rapport just needs to be there. I appreciate you and thank you for helping make my experience so joyful!

Tina · Married on 07/15/2017

Matthew was professional at all times, Matthew provided everything we asked for, for our ceremony as well as our reception. Our guests gave us so many compliments in regards to the flow of everything that took place. Matthew has our guests ingaged in our ceremony and kept everyone dancing through out the reception. I never felt that we had any down time. I will recommend Matthew Love (Love Events) to anyone looking for an officiant or DJ. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day and seeing that everything went well without any issues.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Love's Events's reply:

You most warmly WELCOME Tina Justesen!! What a wonderful and much-appreciated feedback for a fantastic and FUN weekend! I really appreciate that we met last year at the wedding of Ashley (your now daughter n law) and Justin. There just couldn't be a better, more wonderful way to connect for such an important and personal service. In BOTH cases, I particularly enjoyed the evenings before at the social time after the rehearsals. That's where we really first truly connected when you shared your vision. I'm thrilled to have been able to help you and Robert craft magic for your special day!
  • W

Will · Married on 07/07/2017

Matthew is amazing. Period.
    He was an integral part of not only the ceremony and reception but attended the "meet and greet/rehearsal" and helped to encourage introductions while gathering information about friends and family that was touchingly utilized over the next few days. He dealt with every little hiccup seamlessly and no one besides the handful of helpers would have even known. I also heard that the meetings he had with the bride and groom beforehand were extremely valuable and reassuring. His articulate words were a beautiful reflection of my two friends love for one another.
    If I ever get married I know who I'm going to call!
    -Will Ritthaler

Sent on 07/27/2017

Love's Events's reply:

WoW...thank you so much Will. An entire wedding journey with a couple crafting and individualizing their ceremony as well as planning and executing a reception is a project that comes to what often feels like an incredibly abrupt end. It's often without benefits of peer and leader coaching, feedback, facilitation of communication within a team, reframe and re approach etc. typical of most healthy work environments. It's intense, unfolds quickly the day of, and like live theater is replete with some degree of peril and challenge with which to make seem transparent to nonexistent. Unlike theater, it's REAL and truly only happens once. You were a highly involved, hands on Man of Honor, wholly meeting this experience as an earnest force of support, the likes of which are truly rare. I can easily see why Holly loves you so. You were the only one who knew of my secret challenges that day and your support of me, concurrent to that of Holly and Rahul, was simply invaluable. Thank you for seeing so much of what my process is for my clients. I am truly moved and touched.

Dana · Married on 05/21/2017

Matthew did such an amazing job! I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding, through the rehearsal and wedding he was outstanding. From what he wrote for the ceremony and how he conducted himself really shined, he's very personable, funny and genuine. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dana Marie Gaston, you were such a wonderful support and complete JOY throughout the entire process and I know how much Ashlea and Michael appreciated your presence all week! THANK YOU so much for your kind supportive feedback; I am SO excited to get to see you in January of 2019 in West Virginia!

Ashlea · Married on 05/21/2017

When I first started wedding planning I was looking for a specific look, personality and professionalism in an officiant that would best fit both my husband and I during our wedding planning. Love's Events was actually the only Officiant with such a high rating near our area and every single person that he married wrote glowing reviews. Mathew had everyone in tears during our ceremony or maybe it was all the love in the air? He went above and beyond with making our special day even more special. Our wedding was so moving that a friend of mine who was separated from her husband came up to me and said that our ceremony was so beautiful that she was so inspired by our vows and our love that she wanted to work things out and recommit to her husband. I feel like that is the best compliment in the world to hear, that a friend was so moved by our ceremony.

Thank you so much Matthew for working with us and making the most our of special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Love's Events 9

Love's Events's reply:

There is either an authentic generosity of heart and spirit coupled with expertise handling W I D E varieties of live gatherings or not. This season has marked for me a profound and distinctive realization of the deeply tender responsibility of the meaningful touch of Souls and that life has brought into my care and hands. It is a beautifully paired, right vocation for me. I love what I do SO much. Your friends and family offering the feedback they did was humbling as is, most especially, YOURS Ashlea. Thank you so much for allowing this honor.

Khoa · Married on 05/20/2017

Matthew was truly a pleasure and blessing at our wedding as our officiant. He was very accommodative, creative and supportive in what we needed. He helped write our vows as well as help us with our rehearsal. He was really fun to have and got the crowd going. Very organized and on time, he paid attention to all the small details and made sure we did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Thank you and Kiana ever so much Khoa. It's very nice to get specifically the grooms perspective and I appreciate you taking the time and care to share your experience. I was very very fortunate to have been able to work with not only you both but your wonderful family and friends who made it a lot of fun and very joyful as well. Thank you for inviting me to facilitate and we'll be seeing you in the beautiful forthcoming professional photos and video.

Beth · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are looking for a charismatic person who is fully engaged in your ceremony; Look no further than Mathew Love! We loved everything about our experience. Mathew worked with us to craft the perfect vows for our wedding. He also helped us bring our family into our ceremony making them feel like active participants in your ceremony and making it memorable for all. We were completely satisfied with how perfect our special day was - thanks the Mathew.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Love's Events's reply:

You and Mike were an absolute delight to work with and I knew from our first meeting that this was going to be a joy every step and it was! I so appreciate your kind words of reflection and feedback as I'm others will for a long time. Thank you so much, Beth! You and Mike are such a wonderful compatible joyful couple and I am thrilled you've found each other.

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Matthew officiated our wedding at the Fairmont in Seattle and absolutely nailed it. He met with us 2-3 times in person throughout the planning process to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He personalized every bit of the ceremony to fit our personalities and beliefs. We wanted a relatively brief (less than 15 min) and non religious ceremony and what Matthew delivered was moving and heartfelt. Thank you Matthew!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Given that you and Ben have JUST returned from out of the country Melissa, I deeply appreciate YOUR incredibly responsive and warm reflections delivered so promptly after your beautiful elegant weekend marriage experience. I am most fortunate to not only do what I do but attract and work with such warm, witty and most especially easy going clients as you two. Your positive attitudes throughout the entire process ensured your joy of your experience and I'm grateful to have gotten to come play a role in that. Thank you so much!

Jeremy · Married on 03/08/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Absolutely MY PLEASURE Jeremy! Thank you for your kind words!