Love's Events Reviews

74 | Seattle, WA

74 Reviews for Love's Events

• Cecilia

cecilia clark 路 Getting married on 10/08/2021

Overall terrific and memorable experience

Matthew was our officiant and DJ for our wedding. We loved how he included everyone in the wedding party and all the guests throughout the entire wedding weekend. He was also very flexible and helpful with our plan B wedding, which was pretty much completely different from plan A besides the location. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants an exuberant, helpful and fun officiant/DJ during this crazy time!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Love's Events's reply:

THANK you Cecilia! Wow, PLAN B indeed...phew! It was remarkable for me to watch YOUR wonderful flexibility and ability to shift over and over again, forging through to an amazing experience for all.
  • Jenn

Jenn S 路 Married on 09/27/2020

Love matthew!馃捕

Wonderful Officiant and DJ. Listens to what the bride and groom wants and makes it 10 times better then you can imagine. Love him and his work.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Love's Events's reply:

Dearest Jennifer, I wish I could convey the power of client energy and attitude, the degree they are willing to show up and get courageously vulnerably honest; setting the energy standard high engenders the best possible experience and you and Jeff did just that. It was my truly my pleasure.
  • Mel

Mel Layesen 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Officiant for Non Cookie-Cutter Couples

We couldn't be happier with Matthew as our officiant. He took great care in getting to know us as individuals and as a couple, and made the vow-creating process engaging. He created a wonderfully poignant and personalized set of vows that we will recall fondly forever. 100% would recommend to any couple who's tired of the stock, cookie-cutter wedding ceremony.聽

Sent on 01/01/2020

Love's Events's reply:

Thank you Mel and Dylan!! You were both such wonderful fun dream clients with whom I really enjoyed meeting and miss. You are wonderful examples of an already married couple that set about to create something very meaningful special and unique to you and I was honored to be a part of that.

Samantha Schmahl 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Would not have been the same

It would not have been the same without Matthew. He was the perfect officiant and DJ for my husband, Jeff, and I. Through our meetings and experience, there were two big things I immediately learned about Matthew. Firstly, was his ability to make everyone feel warm and welcome and secondly, his hard work in making sure he connects with you and learns who you truly are no matter if you're the bride, groom, bridesmaid, or guest. He was addressing people by their names and while our wedding wasn't large, it was heartfelt. The word choice at the service was so personal, thoughful, and full of energy.

Matthew- Jeff and I are so appreciative of you. Through your words of encouragement, all your organization when we were not, ability to quickly and efficiently set up in only about an hour before the ceremony, and way you made everyone feel warm, welcomed, and relaxed- you exceeded Jeff and my wishes. We cannot think of a better human to have been our officiant (and DJ). Thank you. Truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We're better for having met you and including you in our special day.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Celon Valimar 路 Married on 09/06/2019

Inspiring, creative, and unique...just what we wanted!

My fiance, Paul, and I had no idea who to hire for our officiant. That's when we found Matthew Love, owner of Love's Events. Paul and I are so happy we found Matthew! He met with us in person 3 times and spent hours with us getting to know us. He is a very perceptive person, and it doesn't take long to learn that Matthew has a deep respect for all religions and beliefs. Matthew crafted a unique ceremony for us that reflected us, our beliefs, and our love for each other. During the ceremony, all I could do was listen in awe to every word he said. Matthew has a wonderful way of connecting everyone to each other and us during our special evening. Several members of our family told us they loved Matthew, our ceremony and how special it was for them too.

Matthew Love was also our Emcee and DJ. I don't know how he wore so many hats that night, but he did an amazing job! He had to deal with a super late set up time. Matthew was originally given a scant hour to set up his equipment, and that was shaved down to 20 minutes! He didn't miss a beat and got everything ready on time. As an Emcee, he kept our guests informed and on track all night. The lights and sound system are great. Matthew added personal touches to the lighting for me, like lighting along the walls and on the cake. It was so beautiful!

Matthew rocked it as a DJ too. He is so energetic and upbeat, everyone was ready to dance and have fun! The night was over before we knew it. Paul and I are very happy that we had the chance to work with Matthew and make him part of our wedding day. It would not have been the same without him. We both recommend Matthew Love for his creativity, professionalism and dedication to making your occasion special.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Dear Celon and Paul,
    I can't THANK YOU enough for all of these many wonderful words of encouragement, appreciation, and recognition! Reading and just allowing your experience to circle back in the most amazing feedback loop is among my greatest joys of providing these services and doing this work; very intense, time-driven and challenging work (thanks for recognizing and articulating those), but most importantly, JOYFUL and FULFILLING work! I love what I do and wouldn't have it any other way. These evenings of intensity make me feel alive as I do all I can to make others feel the same. You and Paul were dream clients (kind, receptive, appreciative) which invites and allows the experience you describe. I truly hope others find your words helpful; I'm sure they will. Thank you again so very much and CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Anne

Anne Kintz 路 Married on 08/04/2019

Genuine, Positive Energy and Full of LOVE!

The moment I met Mr. LOVE (Matthew), I knew he was someone special. He is genuine, personable and full of LOVE! My son hired him to officiate one of the biggest milestones in our family history. On such a grand occasion the right officiate needs to be 鈥淭HE ONE鈥. Mr. LOVE was it. From the beginning he had great ideas yet was respectful of the couples wishes. He is full of positive energy, interacting with the entire family and guests all through the ceremony and into the reception. Mr. LOVE not only officiated the wedding ceremony, he DJ鈥檇 the reception and was master of ceremony keeping things moving in a professional and fun way. We had worried about the sound quality of an outside wedding, but Mr. LOVE鈥檚 audio/stereo equipment met the mark and surpassed our expectations. He truly felt like one of the family and will not be forgotten. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for engineering such and amazing, unforgettable moment in our lives.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Love's Events's reply:

Anne, you are a GEM to whom I am SO very grateful! I'll add that we had an opportunity to meet and interact even more than just rehearsal and wedding day; we met on a venue site visit which ended at the location of the rehearsal so you were a most involved mom who witnessed some of the content I shared with Chad and Kira for the very first time...I have to just say how special it was to get misty-eyed with not only the couple but you as well. I love learning things and am thrilled that the outside sound quality exceeded your expectations. I can hardly wait to hear ALL about Australia from Chad and Kira. You've got some amazing kids there Anne and I wish you amazing experiences going forward. Thank you ever so much.
  • Chad

Chad C 路 Married on 08/04/2019

The best for the job!

My wife and I interviewed several officiants before we decided to have Matthew Love marry us. We knew from the first call that he was the right choice. While most others discussed their strategies and payment processes, Matthew opened with 鈥淪o how did you guys meet?鈥 Throughout the whole process, Matthew was there to ensure we got just what we were looking for and helped us wherever we needed him. We had dinner after the first venue tour to go over some final details and my mom liked him so much that they were sharing sandwiches in between talking points. He was our officiant, DJ, and MC for the wedding itself and he crushed it! Matthew met with the bridal party before the ceremony and I was approached by a groomsman afterwards who said, this was the first time he had actually felt like he was a part of the wedding as a groomsman and not just another guy standing up there. That was the environment that Matthew created. The ceremony had everyone in happy tears, the reception went seamlessly following his direction, and the music kept the party going until we had to leave. Matthew made sure our wedding went exactly how we wanted it to and we couldn鈥檛 have done it without him. I would highly recommend Matthew to anyone who wants to have a fun, well executed, and memorable wedding. Thank you Matthew!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Love's Events's reply:

For me, one of the challenges with the conclusion of planning and executing a full-scale wedding production is the emotional "let-down" I experience after it's over with little to no opportunity really to deconstruct and unpack everything as one would in a typical job/work team situation. Try as I might, I just cannot take this journey with my couples and their friends and family without an authentic connection to the group with whom I work and serve without getting a bit attached so I experience a bit of grief and loss every time. Therefore, feedback such as THIS is absolute pure platinum for me (and I hope for those in the planning stages). Chad, I SO greatly appreciate your beautifully articulate, heartfelt and detailed account. You've afforded me valuable insight into some details (such as your groomsman's experience) I wouldn't have otherwise known and it truly means the world to me and I certainly hope others as well. THANK YOU so very much for everything. It was truly a great honor, privilege, and pleasure.
  • Amanda

Amanda Lovell 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing from the first time we spoke.

I knew over the phone that I wanted to hire Matthew at love Love's Events. After setting up and meeting and talking with Matthew I really knew that we wanted to hire Love's Events. Matthew is amazing and takes the time and uses tools to really get to know the couple. He makes each day special to that couple and their day.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Love's Events's reply:

A million one THANK YOU's to you and Joe Amanda. You two have an amazing acute sensibility about life, yourselves, the Cosmos and world and your and place and responsibility in them and more...it has been SUCH a great pleasure. The kind of connection we enjoy comes from a willingness to be seen and heard...with vulnerability. I thank you both for your willingness. That's the stuff of magic!
  • Raechelle

Raechelle 路 Married on 07/20/2019

So HAPPY with our decision to hire Matthew!

My husband and I hired Matthew to be our officiant at our wedding at Columbia Winery. We are absolutely happy with the decision we made to go with him because he incorporated everything we wanted into our ceremony (even the Filipino wedding Traditions). He鈥檚 so easy to work with and will do all he can to make your ceremony perfect and personalized. Our wedding party and guests loved him as well because he really gets the guests involved and engaged. You won鈥檛 regret it hiring him! Thanks so much Matthew for making our ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU so much Rae! I had a fantastic time every single step of the way and am not only grateful to you and Mitch, but Reneille your cousin and planner extraordinaire has been such a joy and delight too! EVERYONE in your wonderful family has been a positive ray of light and exuberance. It was truly an honor, not only to be of service but to be in the company of such a terrific crowd!

Lindsey jensen 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Simply the best

I can鈥檛 say enough about Matthew Love. We met him at a wedding show and knew pretty instantly that we had to have him as our officiant and later decided to have him DJ too. He is not your average wedding vendor. His passion and love for what he does comes through in every way. He spent many hours meeting with us and customizing everything to us...which was all enjoyable and a lot of fun. He鈥檚 one of those people you meet that just have this amazing energy around them and you just want to be friends with them. :)

He also guided us in areas of our wedding that I wouldn鈥檛 have expected but was so right on. The decisions were always up to us but his advice was above and beyond and though we didn鈥檛 always go with all his suggestions, in hindsight, we probably should have, lol.

Matthew is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We had numerous people come up to us and compliment how truly moving our ceremony was and that was really a testament to all the work he did for/with us. Our ceremony wasn鈥檛 long but we wanted it meaningful and for our guests to feel the love and be reminded of the love in their lives. Ive photographed about 60 weddings years ago and while every wedding is special and beautiful ...I will say that there are a lot of officiants who seemingly just show up the day of, read the standard stuff and it has no real heart. There鈥檚 so much to do with wedding planning and I get how the ceremony gets overlooked at times with all the chaos but we all know that really is the reason for the day and deserves some real time and attention. Matthew will help make doing that easy and fun.

He also did an incredible job with the music and being our MC. He kept the party going, he got in all our music (including some unique choices), he found a better version than I could find of the song I had picked to walk down the aisle to (and played it for me at a meeting to let me choose...his version was absolutely perfect) .... just everything was amazing about working with him.

I could go on and on but I鈥檓 100% confident he鈥檚 the simply best out there and that there鈥檚 no one who will put more passion, love and care into your special day. I鈥檇 recommend him a million times over. Thank you, Matthew. Thank you sooo much!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Love's Events's reply:

Lindsey, I am just so deeply grateful and appreciative for all of these wonderful reflections as well as the fun and joy of the journey with most especially you and Chip along with Lauren, Madison, and everyone...I too will miss our meetups! I've actually never had a client mention that before but it really hits home as to one of my challenges doing this work and that is the emotional and energetic "let-down" after it's completion. There is such investment of time, thought, imagination, visualizing and planning leading up to the two key days (rehearsal and wedding), with little to no opportunity to reflect and wind down and share more in the post-wedding period. It feels a bit like a loss of sorts, a small grief if you will, a realization that "hey, it's happened, it was wonderful and it's over." I truly carry my families with me and watch with earnestness the ongoing adventures they have moving forward in life, mostly on social media, with genuine interest and care. I'm profoundly satisfied to read such accounts and couldn't be more delighted, pleased and happy to read your wonderful words. Thank you so very much again and enjoy these next chapters before you with all the wonderment and joy possible.

Chip Frohlich 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing diligence and care

Matthew brought a personal touch to our wedding that was well beyond what I expected. He invested significant time getting to know us and learning what our wedding meant to us as a couple. His care, follow-through, and attention to detail was so comforting as we went through this process. If you want someone who cares, who really cares, about you as a couple and making your day special, he is your guy. I鈥檓 happy through this experience to now call him a friend.

He also did the DJ work for the wedding and knocked that out of the park. I don鈥檛 know how he does it, but I fully endorse him!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Love's Events's reply:

A million thanks Chip...I absolutely consider you and Lindsey friends now as well and that particular comment means the world. You really got me on that...and it's a bit rarer for the gentlemen to comment or post reviews after weddings are complete so THANK YOU so much for offering future clients your perspective, I'm sure it will be helpful to many. At the very least, it is certainly most warmly appreciated by me.

Marcy 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Matthew was wonderful. We really enjoyed his energy as our DJ and MC at our wedding last month. He was easy to communicate with, very transparent, an overall sweetheart. Do not hesitate to book him! Thank you again Matthew Love :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU and Mark so much Marcy! I had a wonderful time and am thrilled you enjoyed my energy because it was a joy to provide! CONGRATULATIONS to you both!

Bethany 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Matthew officiated and MC鈥檇 our wedding at Hangar 30 on September 15, 2018 and we honestly can鈥檛 say enough of ALL the good things about him. Planning a wedding is hard, finding perfect vendors is even more difficult. Matthew was a joy and a true partner in the process.

He really took the time over several meetings to get to know us, learn about our families and our vision for our day. The result of this collaboration really shows in a ceremony that is as unique as your relationship and promises that you can truly live by. This is no 鈥渃anned鈥 ceremony script! Before the ceremony- Matthew took the time to cut through the (inevitable) chaos, focus the wedding party on the reason why we were there and set the tone for the day.

As MC, Mathew is a true asset. One of the most important aspects of the day for us was that the flow of the reception felt natural but also engaging for our guests. Have you ever been to an event where you ended up kind of waiting around for the next thing to happen? One of my biggest pet pet peeves. Matthew helped us craft the timeline and on the day of worked with our vendors to execute while keeping guests engaged and informed.

In the end, we laughed (so much), we cried (happy tears) and we wholeheartedly recommend hiring Matthew for your event.

*NOTE TO MATTHEW: Please consider 9/15/2038 booked for our vow renewal!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Bethany, your reflections and feedback are deeply appreciated almost as much as your easy, open, flexible and fun temperament and sensibilities! You and Marc were an absolute JOY from the get-go and the ease and fun of our very first meet up set the tone for what I was certain would be a wonderful joyful journey. NOT at all to be confused with a lack of sophistication of an amazing vision and outstanding and unique ceremony and celebration, ease means an uncanny ability to allow, recognize and accept the many factors (mostly all the people and their contributions) that one can simply not possibly control. You GOT that and understood the intrinsic arc and buzz of a type of controlled chaos which did indeed lead to a wonderfully fulfilled vision. In the middle of it all, the embodiment of the grace, elegance and good nature of the finest royalty, there you were. I truly hope your review is seen and read often as it's relevance, breadth and detail should hold great value for those early in the planning of their wedding or event.
  • Henri

Henri 路 Married on 09/29/2018

My wife and I are really, really, really happy with our wedding day. We thought everything went perfectly and could not have asked for anything to have been different. A big part of that was Matthew, his spirit, his eloquence and his boundless, positive energy. Throughout the day, I appreciated how he moved everyone with his speeches, gracefully smoothed every wrinkle, and got and kept the party going once we were in that stage. I heard from many of the guests, without asking, that they really liked his performance. Matthew will be the perfect officiant, DJ and/or MC for your wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Love's Events's reply:

I am honored to have been invited to help realize a most unique, multi-location destination wedding vision Henri and am particularly delighted that you took the time and latitude as it were to expound on what had a very positive impact for you and Tao Xian. What you describe can be most challenging for a vendor to adequately convey in service offerings and you've done that for me wonderfully. I truly hope those planning their big day find your insights and experience valuable. There is just so so much to the delicate art of executing an entire ceremony and evenings celebrations. Thank you ever so much!

Brian 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Matthew is one of the best officiants I have been around. I have been to plenty of weddings and he is by far the best. The first time I met him I knew immediately that this is the person I want to marry us. His energy and personality are second to none and sets him miles ahead of his competitors. He doesn't just make it about the Bride and Groom, he makes sure that family and friends feel like they are part of the ceremony as well. He also lets the Bride and Groom put their own personal touch on the ceremony as well. My fiance's sister used him at their wedding last year, and her Father's wedding last week. My fiance and I were in both of the weddings, both were great and went off without a hitch. We are using him for our wedding next year too! Matt will make your wedding day as perfect and special as you always thought and expected it should be.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Love's Events's reply:

WoW!! THANK you so much, Brian! This is moving and humbling as well as a terrific demonstration of the most organic, real and natural networking there could be. Marrying your future sister n law, then her dad and his now wife and then you and Cassie in '19! I can hardly WAIT! This type of genuine connection truly makes the experience so rich and meaningful for everyone and I am profoundly appreciative of your most kind words and reflections. You too have amazing energy and helped the general feeling and tone of the entire experience tremendously so thank you for being such a great YOU!

Vinicius 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I was my friend's best man during his wedding in Seattle, and had the pleasure of meeting Matthew Love. He's an extraordinary MC, loving and caring person. I was beyond impressed with his professionalism, and how he ran the event. I am definitely bringing him to SoCal to organize my wedding party. It was great meeting you, Matthew! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Wow Vina, You are a gentleman and a scholar and let's not forget, the BEST MAN for last weekend's wedding of Bethany and Marc! It was beyond moving how you approached me after the ceremony and throughout the reception with such earnest open-heartedness. Thank you so much for your kindness and beingness.

Athena 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Matthew was amazing to work with as he was the DJ/emcee for a wedding that I was the coordinator for. He's full of positive energy and so accommodating, you can't help but smile whenever you're with him. He stuck to the schedule, the notes that I prepared for him during the reception, and he also went above and beyond to be personable with the guests and be on top of the timeline. He's very detailed oriented and it was very reassuring to have him on the team. Thank you, Matthew! I hope to cross paths soon!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Athena, your gorgeous words couldn't be more true about yourself as well! Truly a dream team effort, it was my great pleasure to enjoy the privilege of working with a true pro, you. From the moment we connected with the clients at our planning meeting, I knew this was going to be FUN, and it was. Your detailed plans were immaculate and our combined flexibility made the night shine. I can hardly wait to work with you again. THANK YOU for your wonderful feedback, I hope it helps others with their vendor choices.
  • Faraz

Faraz Zarghami 路 Married on 08/18/2018

We LOVE Matthew Love!

You were an amazing officiant, emcee, and day-of coordinator, and we couldn't have pulled off this wedding without your words of wisdom and enthusiastic support! And you really nailed your lines in our wedding video (you'll see...), just like the untrammeled professional that you are! We really appreciate how thoughtful, caring, and loving you have been as our love has grown over the years, and we can't wait to continue our adventures as (dancing) newlyweds!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Faraz and Laura,
    I just adore, appreciate and love you both so much and truly intended and so wanted to offer everything I possibly could in creative support, manifestation, harmony, and realization of your beautifully communicated vision. Your words bring tears to my eyes in the most wonderful way. Thank you.

Lua 路 Married on 07/22/2018

Our wedding day was perfect because of Matthew!! I am so glad I found his website, because I can鈥檛 imagine how our day would鈥檝e been if we had hired someone else. Not only is he an amazing person, but he knows what he鈥檚 doing. We hired him last minute, and he was able to put everything together for us. Getting to know him was my favorite part, he鈥檚 super friendly and just has the most positive energy. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed for our special day, and I can鈥檛 thank him enough. He did an amazing job with outlining the program and helping us through our last minute plans. Thank you so much Matthew for everything, we are truly grateful! I guarantee that you won鈥檛 be disappointed with his services, he is the love of the party!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU, Lua and Cory, so very much! Wow, this is such an amazing personal testimony of your experience and perspective which I so appreciate as I hope others find helpful as well. I am thrilled that I was able to step in at just two weeks before your date and not only fill a key role but also support your entire timeline and flow, create your perfect ceremony and even help with aspects of your reception! Thank YOU for finding and reaching out to me and allowing me to do some of what I just LOVE to do.

Molly 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Matthew was amazing to work with. We booked him to be our officiant, DJ, and Day of Coordinator. He is a pro. and I would recommend him to anyone. We meet multiple times and Matthew was very professional and listened to all of our ideas and thoughts. He made our wedding day run smoothly and gave us peace of mind so we could actually enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Didn't we create an amazing weekend Molly? I think we both agree with a BIG YES! Thank you so much for your fantastic and much-appreciated feedback. You and Jimmy were a dream to work with; a lot of fun coupled with so much allowance and flexibility. I was particularly struck by your attitude when you left your house for your wedding weekend, letting it all go and being completely open to the flow, however it went. I've always found the more detached and open a person is, the better the flow so great job!

Kimberly 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Matthew was such a pro from the very beginning til the end. Our family and friends absolutely loved him and the entire ceremony was heartfelt, perfect length and entertaining.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Love's Events's reply:

Suiting up and showing up with and for your family and friends was truly an honor Kim! Your vendor team was a dream to work with as were your closest tribe. I'm so glad you managed this stateside event (having had a ceremony overseas) with such elegance, class, and FUN! I wish you and Josh the BEST always!

Angelina 路 Married on 09/29/2017

There are not many people that you meet and instantly click with, but with Matthew it is really easy to. He is so energetic it is hard not to gravitate to him. He really made the entire process effortless. Everything was perfection and his personality was exactly what we needed. All my family and friends that were in attendance kept saying how perfect he was for the ceremony. I had only one request of Matthew and it was that I didn't want a dry eye in the house, boy did he deliver. From ceremony to reception we got to enjoy Matthew and it was fun he kept the party going, my 8 year old daughter was on the dance floor all night. Matthew I want to thank you for being so amazing and really dedicating your a beautiful craft. If I had gone with anyone else I don't think this wedding would have been such a great joy. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dearest Sweet Angelina, You really got me here...talk about no dry eyes. Reviewing reflections such as yours is what keeps me fired up, excitedly engaged and genuinely passionate about what I do. My personal favorite piece to perform is the briefest part of the entire evening, and that's the ceremony itself. It
    really is the mindful moments of incredible meaning within this that informs everything else so I particularly appreciate your comments regarding that. And you were easy to connect with. Your description sounds to me like you're talking about yourself. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family in such a profound and meaningful way.

Lise 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Matthew Love was the officiant and DJ for my daughters wedding in September and we were so happy she picked him. He is so organized and everything went so perfectly thanks to his attention to all the details!! But my favorite thing about Matthew is how much fun he is and how easy to work with. He really was a large part of her wedding being the fun and wonderful day that it was. He is worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Love's Events's reply:

From our first meet up through the end of an AMAZING and dynamic weekend Lise, it was my pleasure to be in service with and to your family this way. It always works well when approaching it with a "let it be what it will be" attitude and you were all committed to simply having an organic fun time; you intended it, allowed it and that's how it unfolded. Thank you so much!

Katie 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Matthew is the best officiant, Emcee, DJ, party starter, friend, etc. out there! He truly made our wedding so perfect. There aren鈥檛 enough words to express how grateful we were to have him by our sides on our big day!

I knew after one Skype call with Matthew that he was the PERFECT person to perform our ceremony. It felt like I had known him forever and we were old friends picking up where we had left off. Our situation was a bit different. My now husband and I live and Texas so we didn鈥檛 get the chance to meet Matthew in person until a month or so before the wedding. Finally, my mom and I met up with Matthew for lunch and in one meeting had EVERYTHING planned. He helped us think through every tiny detail and offered amazing recommendations to make our ceremony perfect for us. I hadn鈥檛 had that much fun at a lunch in a long time!

Not only did Matthew officiate our ceremony, but he was also our DJ and Host/Emcee. Having Matthew there the entire evening was the BEST decision we made. He truly set the tone of our wedding and made everyone feel so involved and special. He captured the attention of everyone while keeping the focus on Tony and I. By the end of his 鈥減ow pow鈥 before our ceremony, I think our entire crowd felt as if they had known him for ever. They felt comfortable with him and that feeling carried over into our reception. The entire place was filled with so much love. He has a magical way of bringing everyone together in that special moment. His beautiful words and bright personality radiated throughout our wedding.

Matthew worked so beautifully with us to create the perfect vows, wedding, party, everything! Our day wouldn鈥檛 have been as perfect as it was if Matthew wouldn鈥檛 have been a part of it!

I would highly, highly recommend Matthew for ANY event! He truly wants to make everything perfect for your event and becomes a part of your family! He鈥檚 absolutely THE best!

We love you Matthew!

Katie + Tony McFarland

Sent on 05/02/2018

Love's Events's reply:

This is an extraordinary account and an amazing experience to relive the journey we took together. It warms my heart and fogs my eyes to be reminded about the nuances and different aspects; from the initial contact to planning, rehearsal and the execution of the big day itself, this kind of feedback is absolutely beyond wonderful. It's fantastic reinforcement that I might just be doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Thanks for finding inviting and allowing me to play such a significant role in such a significant threshold of your lives.