48 Reviews for Love's Events

Customized Vows (4)
No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (1)
48 Love's Events Reviews

Matthew is one of the best officiants I have been around. I have been to plenty of weddings and he is by far the best. The first time I met him I knew immediately that this is the person I want to marry us. His energy and personality are second to none and sets him miles ahead of his competitors. He doesn't just make it about the Bride and Groom, he makes sure that family and friends feel like they are part of the ceremony as well. He also lets the Bride and Groom put their own personal touch on the ceremony as well. My fiance's sister used him at their wedding last year, and her Father's wedding last week. My fiance and I were in both of the weddings, both were great and went off without a hitch. We are using him for our wedding next year too! Matt will make your wedding day as perfect and special as you always thought and expected it should be.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not many people that you meet and instantly click with, but with Matthew it is really easy to. He is so energetic it is hard not to gravitate to him. He really made the entire process effortless. Everything was perfection and his personality was exactly what we needed. All my family and friends that were in attendance kept saying how perfect he was for the ceremony. I had only one request of Matthew and it was that I didn't want a dry eye in the house, boy did he deliver. From ceremony to reception we got to enjoy Matthew and it was fun he kept the party going, my 8 year old daughter was on the dance floor all night. Matthew I want to thank you for being so amazing and really dedicating your a beautiful craft. If I had gone with anyone else I don't think this wedding would have been such a great joy. I can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Angelina, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Matthew Love was the officiant and DJ for my daughters wedding in September and we were so happy she picked him. He is so organized and everything went so perfectly thanks to his attention to all the details!! But my favorite thing about Matthew is how much fun he is and how easy to work with. He really was a large part of her wedding being the fun and wonderful day that it was. He is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Lise, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

My OH My! I had the time of my Life having Matthew Love sharing his love of music at my son's wedding! I danced all night, and had so much fun! Thank you for the Happy Memories that I Cherish.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Matthew did a great job. We and our guests had a fantastic night with him at the helm. Genuine and knows how to command a room.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew is amazing! He did an awesome job at my wedding about 2 weeks ago. He was our officiant, our host and MC, our DJ, and did the music for our ceremony. He met with my husband and I to finalize our wedding day and throughout each meeting, I knew we were in great hands! Matthew was funny, but professional and knew exactly what I wanted. My husband had his family from France fly in and Matthew was able to get them laughing even though there was a language barrier from rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding. He is truly a one man show and keep calm throughout the wedding evening. Our guest gave so many compliments on how special the ceremony was. For the reception, he provided some lighting and it made the venue magically! He got my normally reserved family on the dance floor that evening. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day! It would not have been the same without him!!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious

Matt was everything we were looking for in an officiant! We enjoyed him as a person and every meeting we had to plan the ceremony was fun as well as productive. My husband and I wanted a unique and meaningful ceremony and Matt helped us achieve that. On the day of the wedding he made an effort to get to know many of our guest and that helped create an initiate and wonderful day. We had so many compliments from our family and friends about the ceremony. I highly recommend Matt you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Simone, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mathew was amazing!! He was the officiant at my moms wedding and was hands down amazing. I met him the night before and he was part of the family by the time the day was over. Very straight forward, professional and a joy. The day would not have been the same with out him. I recommend him to anyone and everyone on their special day, I will use him in the future at my own wedding. 10/10 HE IS THE REAL DEAL.

Profile Picture Cynna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew was professional at all times, Matthew provided everything we asked for, for our ceremony as well as our reception. Our guests gave us so many compliments in regards to the flow of everything that took place. Matthew has our guests ingaged in our ceremony and kept everyone dancing through out the reception. I never felt that we had any down time. I will recommend Matthew Love (Love Events) to anyone looking for an officiant or DJ. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day and seeing that everything went well without any issues.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Matthew is amazing. Period.
He was an integral part of not only the ceremony and reception but attended the "meet and greet/rehearsal" and helped to encourage introductions while gathering information about friends and family that was touchingly utilized over the next few days. He dealt with every little hiccup seamlessly and no one besides the handful of helpers would have even known. I also heard that the meetings he had with the bride and groom beforehand were extremely valuable and reassuring. His articulate words were a beautiful reflection of my two friends love for one another.
If I ever get married I know who I'm going to call!
-Will Ritthaler

Profile Picture Will, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Officiant

Matthew did such an amazing job! I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding, through the rehearsal and wedding he was outstanding. From what he wrote for the ceremony and how he conducted himself really shined, he's very personable, funny and genuine. I would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew was truly a pleasure and blessing at our wedding as our officiant. He was very accommodative, creative and supportive in what we needed. He helped write our vows as well as help us with our rehearsal. He was really fun to have and got the crowd going. Very organized and on time, he paid attention to all the small details and made sure we did not have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Khoa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a charismatic person who is fully engaged in your ceremony; Look no further than Mathew Love! We loved everything about our experience. Mathew worked with us to craft the perfect vows for our wedding. He also helped us bring our family into our ceremony making them feel like active participants in your ceremony and making it memorable for all. We were completely satisfied with how perfect our special day was - thanks the Mathew.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew officiated our wedding at the Fairmont in Seattle and absolutely nailed it. He met with us 2-3 times in person throughout the planning process to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He personalized every bit of the ceremony to fit our personalities and beliefs. We wanted a relatively brief (less than 15 min) and non religious ceremony and what Matthew delivered was moving and heartfelt. Thank you Matthew!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/8/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Matthew was an absolute gem to find. In no time, it felt as if we were old friends and had asked a longstanding confidante to officiate our nuptials. His intuition in understanding who we are as people was uncanny, as he strung words together in a manner that perfectly accentuated our love and hopes and dreams together. To put it simply, he was the perfect officiant and facilitated the perfect wedding for us. 10/10, beyond highly recommended.

Profile Picture David, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew is best in class when it comes to love! He officiated our elopement in Seattle and he was absolutely amazing to work with. He provided quick communication and is a true professional. He spoke the most beautiful words at our ceremony that came straight from his heart. He went above and beyond to make our day special.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Book Matthew! He is amazing! Weeks before our wedding, the officiant we had planned to use was in an accident and was not able to attend, let alone officiate, our wedding. I reached out to Matthew via his website and minutes later he called me to see what he could do. That first phone call led to another with the three of us, and then two in-person meetings, with Matthew going out of his way to find a location and time that would work for us. He provided us with so much more than just a beautiful ceremony; he acted as the DJ, with a song list that was perfect for our group, and played it on his own sound system, and acted as the emcee to keep the party flowing smoothly.
He is great at what he does, and is such a caring and personable individual, that by the day of our ceremony, it felt as though we had known him much longer than 3 weeks. The ceremony that he created was touching, reflected us as a couple, and was able to draw the audience in so that they were really involved in the ceremony, not just watching it. It was evident that he took the time to create a personal ceremony for us, not just something with our names inserted in the right places, as others might do. The ceremony he created really resonated with everyone in attendance and I heard nothing but praise from our guests, many of whom said they had never been to such a touching ceremony before. We wanted a casual wedding, without many of the frills that seem to accommodate other weddings, like bridesmaids and groomsmen, first dances and the like, and Matthew was able to listen to what we wanted and created a simply amazing ceremony. I cannot recommend him more.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I was at a friends wedding in which Matthew officiated and he also did the music etc... He was fabulous!!!! Right away, as he started the ceremony I was interested in what he had to say which I'll admit is rare. He was inclusive and respectful of all beliefs and I wasn't the only head nodding and interested. Really can't say enough of the impression he made on me and just about everyone there. He has a beautiful personal touch and I could tell how much he loved doing it and cared about making it perfect which he was 100% successful at. He ran the whole show and was SO MUCH Fun, himself. Makes ME want to get married again, lol.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Officiant

Matthew did a spectacular job officiating our wedding!! It was a quiet intimate ceremony in the mountains and absolutely surpassed our expectations.

From the moment I first met Matthew (to meet n greet and discuss expectations) I knew he would be the perfect person to conduct our ceremony. Besides being very prompt and professional, he has such a warm endearing personality. Over the few hours we spent at the wedding with him, my entire family commented on how phenomenal he is at his job.

The ceremony was heartfelt and emotional, and perfectly tailored to our personalities. I couldnt tell you exactly the words that I said in the ceremony, but I can tell you that the way I felt during our ceremony is exactly how every bride and groom should feel, absolutely in the moment and enamored with each other. Matthew was so kind to send us a copy of our vows so that we can frame them as a memento.

Five stars, we loved him!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Matthew did extraordinary job officiating my wedding. The ceremony went smoothly with perfect atmosphere. My wife and I loved the customized vow (Matthew's procedure of customizing vows is very efficient). We will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Profile Picture Cheng, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

At the risk of repeating many of the review you will find for Love's Events the first thing I need to say is that Matthew is truly amazing. His professionalism, knowledge and expertise paired with a kind, engaged, intuitive and loving personality makes him and ideal wedding officiant. In addition, his experience in the events hosting and planning field made him a wonderful host and an exciting and spirited DJ for our event. He is truly an entire compliment of talent rolled into one amazing bundle of energy and compassion. The ceremony he crafted with my daughter and her fiance combined with his own experience and message was perfect in every way for them - definitely customized to their personalities and hopes, wishes and dreams. I am honored to recommend Matthew Love.

Profile Picture Ginny, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

I've been DJING events for 12 years and have never been impressed or blown away by an officiant. Mr. Love was just amazing with the couple, guests and vendors. I was definitely inclined to get his info and pass it on. He really knows how to be a leader. He's funny and endearing. I'd recommend him to officiate, MC, or lead any event. He will NOT disappoint!

Profile Picture Chandra, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew was AMAZING! We are so happy with his services! He gave us lots of suggestions for the ceremony and what his experiences were for previous weddings regarding what works really well. We got such a great response from our guests with his services, everyone loved him and how he conducted everything. We highly recommend him for your wedding! You won't regret anything about the service he provides.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews