783 Reviews for LoveNotes

Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
783 LoveNotes Reviews

Marty did amazing. He really took some time to pay attention to who we were and encouraged us to do things our way even if they weren’t traditional. He is so experienced that he just makes everything go so smoothly and really makes sure you are comfortable with everything at the rehearsal. He has the PERFECT amount of seriousness, lovey, and laughter in the ceremony, we got SO many compliments throughout the night from our guests on the ceremony.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Chuck Sisneros with LoveNotes was the perfect person for officiating our wedding. As Catholics, we could not find anybody to perform a religious outdoor ceremony. I admit, it was our fault for not doing our research but we fell in love with the outdoor venue and booked and got ahead of ourselves. I was so stressed for months and was very discouraged, until someone recommended LoveNotes. Mr. Sisneros was avialable for our date and was bilingual which was perfect. He allowed us to customize our wedding down to the traditions we wanted to keep or omit and was very helpful along the way. On the day of the wedding, our timeline was not going to plan and Mr. Sisneros and his wife stepped in to get us back on track even though it was not his responsibility. The rate was also excellent. Even after the ceremony, Mr. Sisneros handled mailing in the license and is still in touch. I highly highly recommend him and LoveNotes. You will not be disappointed, but will be very happy. P.S. we do plan to have our marriage con-validated by the church, but do not regret taking this route. Best wishes!

Profile Picture Lorena, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Made our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. Very professional and he made our day special. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Monique, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love Notes was absolutely everything we needed. Pastor Chuck was bilingual and culturally sensitive. He also had the deep understanding of Biblical truth that we were seeking. He went above and beyond for us including going to the reception and praying over our meal. He brought his family upon our request and that meant a lot to us. He was so flexible with all of our requests for the ceremony and he gave adequate feedback for it to be appropriate and run smoothly. Our favorite touch was his willingness to add an altar call and bring an assistant to hold our unity cross. We feel indebted to Pastor Chuck. We also know that His life's work is preparing him for a, "well done, good and faithful servant," in due time. In His holy name, thank you, Sisneros Family!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Bilingual, Licensed

Chris Marx with Love Notes is so kind and professional! He is easy to work with and performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding on 12/9/17. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was awesome. What a nice person

Profile Picture Glenn, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding was on October 31st, 2017 and I was lucky enough to have Chuck Sisneros as our officiant. From the day we met to go over our ceremony, to the late night emails and text messages, Chuck was always so helpful and seriously made our day exactly how we wanted it. He made our guests laugh and cannot thank him and LoveNotes enough.

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Marty was the best part of our wedding from start to finish. We had a small ceremony of family and close friends only. We live out of state and had questions regarding Texas marriage license. He made the process seamless. He also ensured the groom and I were comfortable with all aspects of the ceremony since we hadn't had a rehearsal. Our guests raved about Marty! It's certainly not just a job for him it's a passion for him and his team. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, Baptist

We absolutely loved Marty and the services he provided to us during this special time in our life. He was friendly, professional and you can really see how much passion he has for what he does. You will not regret going with LoveNotes!

Profile Picture jori, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I loved going through Love Notes for our wedding officiant! We both come from Jewish and Christian backgrounds and wanted to have a spiritual ceremony to represent both sides of our families and our religious beliefs. Love Notes provides you with an online guide to select readings, religious verses/poems, vows, ring exchange vows, special ceremony extras, and execution of pronouncing the couple. Or you can write everything yourself if you want! We were able to create the ceremony exactly as we pictured it! Joe Zinser executed our wedding ceremony better than we could’ve expected, especially given the weather circumstances (outdoor ceremony with 30 mph winds). He was able to speak loudly and clearly for everyone to hear, and improvised well when we did the Kiddush Cup by recruiting some of the groomsmen to hold bottles of wine instead of having drinks spill over during the ceremony. He also made our wedding rehearsal very enjoyable instead of feeling routine and boring- making us laugh and helping explain why we’re doing things a certain way to help everyone remember their role and where to stand. He remained professional, yet personable. He responded to all communication timely and was very organized, yet flexible. We’re thankful that we used Joe Zinser through Love Notes for our perfect wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment we had our initial meeting with Marty we knew he would be a great fit for us. At our initial meeting we received a copy of Marty’s book “A Ceremony to Remember.” The book was a HUGE help in guiding us to design our ideal ceremony. During our rehearsal and ceremony Marty was pleasant, uplifting, professional, funny and very personable with our family and friends--I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about him. I’m glad we chose Marty to be by our side on our special day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chuck Sisneros was our pastor and met with us a 2 weeks prior to the wedding to go over the details and the type of wedding and special requests we may have. He has several choices of weddings to choose from. My wife is from Costa Rica so he did a bi-lingual wedding which was awesome. i was a little nervous so he made me feel comfortable and also made the guests laugh a little to ease up the scene and make me more comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He did several follow ups and reminders throughout the process and his wife helps him with the cue of who goes in and when. Thank you Mr. Sisneros and Marty Leonard Chapel and Cindy Hortman, and Lynn Michelle photography!! Jason and Lucy Edmounds

Profile Picture jason, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, Catholic

Chuck Sisneros was our officiant in November 4, 2017! He was such a helpful and flexible guy to work with. He explained the ceremony options well. Our guests even talked about how great he did the ceremony and improvised well when my groom and I cried during our vows. We are so glad we went with Love Notes!

Profile Picture Luis and Karina, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed

Working with LoveNotes was a perfect experience from our first meeting to our big day! Rev Al, our officiant, was a true professional and helped us use the LoveNotes tools to create a ceremony that was special and personal for us. I feel like Al got to know us as a couple, and incorporated some humor and fun details in our ceremony. I also appreciated how he was so helpful in us understanding the marriage license process, and sent a picture of our license the night of the wedding. I would recommend Al and the LoveNotes team to any couple planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love notes, and our officiant Randy Dicken, was wonderful. Something that is AMAZING about love notes is their preparation book for making your ceremony- they have examples of every kind of ceremony- traditional, religious, contemporary, non religious, vow renews, second marriage, Jewish- you name it, they had an example ceremony for it. In addition, they had tons of readings, prayers, vows, traditions (sand ceremony, jumping the broom, unity candle, etc) to choose from, and forms to fill out where you could 100% customize your ceremony. You could pull elements from any of the ceremonies you liked, or completely make your own. It helped a lot- I had no idea how to make a ceremony, but Love Note's resources made it completely painless.

Randy himself was amazing. He was always responsive to my questions, and has an amazing sense of humor. Day of, he made our ceremony fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to make our ceremony so memorable. He did exactly what we wanted- even when I made changes the day before the ceremony. He was calm and steady in his delivery of the ceremony and made sure to tell us what to do, which really helped with both of our nerves while we were standing in front of everyone. I HIGHLY recommend this company, and specifically Randy, to officiate your wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chuck was our officiant and let me just say that this man is beyond amazing!! From our initial interview he won us away! So professional, so sweet, just on top of things! He literally knew what we wanted and made it happened. Everyone kept saying how amazing and sweet our ceremony was. And all thanks to chuck! And I love how he did it in Spanish too, it made even more special. Thank you again, chuck! You made our day so special!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Chris Marx is awesome! He is very professional, personable, and friendly! He explained everything we needed to complete for our ceremony and even mailed our marriage license. We loved how we were able to customize our ceremony to fit our style. Chris officiated our ceremony flawlessly and made us feel very comfortable! We are so thankful for Chris, and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You'll be lucky to have Marty Younkin to be your officiant! As a planner, we recommend the best to our clients. Well, he's the BEST so don't waste a minute of your time and book him NOW because I won't be surprised if he's booked already!!!

Profile Picture Romi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are not religious, and because secular weddings are somewhat uncommon in Texas, we were a little nervous about finding the right officiant for us. As soon as we met Pastor Daniel Erickson with LoveNotes, our fears were assuaged. He was warm, kind and incredibly helpful at guiding us through the process of creating a wedding ceremony. He helped us create a ceremony that truly reflected our relationship and values, and everyone told us it was one of the most personal and emotional ceremonies we'd ever witnessed. Thank you, Daniel and LoveNotes!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I hired Al Taylor from Lovenotes for our wedding last month and have nothing but GREAT things to say about Al and Lovenotes! From the very beginning on our first meeting with Al, we felt a sense of comfort that we could trust him in delivering a great wedding ceremony that we were dreaming of! He was on time for all our meetings, rehearsal and wedding! My whole family had nothing but great things to say about Al! Everyone was just acting like family, it was perfect! We had a great experience and would recommended Al and Lovenotes to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We met Rev. Al Taylor at our venue's open house and immediately we knew he was the one we would like to officiate our wedding. He explained to us the process and that we would be in charge of what we wanted to have during the ceremony. They have a huge selection of saying and passages that you can make your own and that's exactly what we did; we also added our own twist to the ceremony, of course. Rev. Al Taylor was accommodating in every way, soft-spoken and very witty with a keen sense of humor that he brought to our wedding day/ceremony. We received so many compliments regarding him and the ceremony. We also had him as our marriage counselor and we were delighted for him to guide us. He is just a great guy!

Profile Picture Salma, 10/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Chuck Sisneros from LoveNotes! He made us feel so comfortable and he was very professional. The planning forms for the ceremony were easy to use and Mr. Sisneros was always quick to respond and make sure our ceremony was tailored to what we wanted. Thank you for marrying us aND making it so special!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 10/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love Notes is an amazing place to get your officiant! They married my parents many years ago and they recently were a part of my wedding day as well. Buster Noah was our officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He paid attention to detail and went above and beyond to give us a personalized and beautiful wedding. Cannot go wrong with these guys!

Profile Picture Farah , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chuck Sisneros was our officiant for our wedding on 10/14/2017. He was always very responsive to our text/emails with any questions we had. Chuck arrived on time for the rehearsal and wedding day. Always very professional. He did add humor during the ceremony just like we asked. We had a bilingual service and he did awesome with that. My parents loved that they were able to understand the entire ceremony. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a sweet and wonderful officiant.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews