LoveNotes Reviews

LoveNotes 6
LoveNotes 7

Lucia Ferguson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Ken Savage, Minister, Love Notes Weddings

Ken Savage performed our wedding ceremony and did a fantastic job. From our first meeting with Ken we knew we had made the right choice. Ken worked with us to customize our ceremony just the way we wanted it and also provided some great suggestions that we incorporated into the ceremony. On our wedding day he was professional, warm, engaging and made everyone feels at ease...especially the groom. Thank you Ken for making our special day a most memorable and lovely day.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Deanna Coulton · Married on 10/10/2019

Customizable ceremony with amazing officiant!

We were just married last week and can't say how happy we are that we went with Love Notes! We immediately knew Rev. Joe was the perfect officiant for us after we met him. He is fun, open-minded, and extremely knowledgeable. This being our first (and hopefully only!) time getting married, we had no idea what we were doing. Rev Joe was able to help us through the entire process. We customized our ceremony and it turned out perfect! Rev Joe read the ceremony beautifully and our families loved it!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Karis Wesley-Newton · Married on 09/22/2019

Our Officiant Rocked It!

My husband and I got married on 9/22/2019. We met Reverend Joe months before. He took time to meet the two of us and learn our love story. He asked what type of wedding ceremony we would like and was completely fine with our non-religious ceremony choices. He asked questions and really got to know us before we even booked with LoveNotes. His genuine dedication to love sold us off the bat. After we booked, we were given every single thing we needed to plan out our wedding ceremony. The months before the wedding I, as a bride to be, had many many questions. Our officiant answered every single question even if he was not sure of the exact answer and I appreciated his honesty. He was very reassuring and flexible the entire time.

On the day of our rehearsal, Rev. Joe was very kind to our families and wedding party. He showed everyone exactly what to do and calmed the collective nerves that we all shared.

Our wedding day went absolutely beautifully. I cannot thank Reverend Joe enough for officiating our wedding and leading my husband and I into our marriage. LoveNotes has an amazing team behind them and I highly recommend them. They are accommodating to any preference of ceremony you can imagine.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jeanette · Married on 09/07/2019

Best decision I made for my parents!

So very glad I hired Chuck Cisneros of Love Notes Weddings, for my parent's vow renewal! He was very helpful, and accommodating. He made everything easy to understand, and made sure my parent's had their dream wedding! The service was personal, beautiful, sweet, and funny. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    LoveNotes 8
    LoveNotes 9
    LoveNotes 10
  • L. Alexis

L. Alexis Longoria · Married on 09/01/2019

Custom Ceremony Bliss

Lovenotes was recommended to me by my venue, Hidden Pines Chapel. We got connected with Pastor Frank and he was very professional, responsive and attentive to what we needed as a couple. He was able to communicate with us and accommodated our crazy summer schedules to fit in our premarital counseling sessions, which we opted for. The ceremony was beautiful and I had multiple guests tell me it was the most perfect ceremony they have witnessed! We are very happy with our experience!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Brenda · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful ceremony that was put together

We loved chuck! We couldn’t be happier with how our ceremony was. Everyone loved it. He was very responsive when putting together the ceremony. And the rehearsal went great as well! Thank you Chuck for such a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    LoveNotes 11
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Marty Younkin- I really do believe that he is the best in the wedding business. Anytime I told a vendor that Marty would be a part of our big day, they were just more than ecstatic. He is very intentional and will make sure that y’all are a good fit prior to you booking him. When we met with him in person he felt like he was a close family friend and during the ceremony he continued to display that. You work with him / he provides you with a books to help you navigate planning your ceremony and it is easy to communicate with him! People said that he made the wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Devlin · Married on 07/21/2019

Great Service, Amazing Ceremony!

The one thing I dreaded was finding someone to conduct our ceremony! I always felt the person conducting it should know us and make it personable, but since my fiance and I did not belong to a church and had no certified candidates, we sought out LoveNotes.

We met Marty Younkin and all our fears of having an impersonal ceremony melted away. Marty is a PRO! From first meeting to conducting our ceremony, it never felt like a stranger was marrying us. All our wedding guests loved him and loved the flow and energy he brought to the ceremony.

I wasn't familiar with what happens at a ceremony besides 'I Do,' rings, and kiss. LoveNotes gave us a wonderful book that helped us piecemeal our ceremony together, allowing us to make it tailored to our personalities and even gave us ideas on cool tidbits we could add (like a handfasting ceremony!).

If you want your ceremony to run smoothly and put your mind at ease, definitely hire LoveNotes.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Monique Carson · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfect Officiant for US

LoveNotes is thorough and delivers! We had Minister Thomas Green. At our face to face initial meeting, we knew we liked him right away. He has a calm demeanor and is very professional. He reviewed our vows for us to to make sure we were on track. He was also available to talk to us about any concerns we had and offered his help to help ease the stresses of the wedding day. The day of the wedding he was early and on time. He also has a sense of humor which helped us to keep smiling and laughing throughout the ceremony. We were so blessed to have Minister Green. We are so happy we chose LoveNotes!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

June 2019 Wedding

Al Taylor from the LoveNotes team was amazing at conducting our wedding ceremony! We had the opportunity to meet with Al prior to the wedding to get to know him a bit and to provide insight on what we were looking for in terms of the ceremony vows, readings, etc. Al was super responsive throughout the entire planning process and provided great guidance on what to include within our ceremony reading. The LoveNotes ceremony guide allowed us to easily pick and choose which readings, vows we wanted to include without having to search for hours online to find what we were looking for. We even received a rehearsal handout as well that allowed us to formulate how everyone would walk in and how the ceremony would flow during the day of. We would definitely recommend the LoveNotes team for any wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Morriss · Married on 06/15/2019

Bride had everything covered - BUT THE PREACHER, an hour and a half before the wedding!

I had a bride and groom getting married here at Southfork Ranch a few weeks ago. The groom said they would be here, with their preacher and photographer in time for the elopement ceremony. On their way out, the bride called and asked if we had a preacher at Southfork Ranch! I said no but I would try to get one. It was 3;30, their ceremony was at 5:00 for just the 2 of them. I called Marty Younkin, who I have known for many years in the wedding industry. He sent Lou Whitworth over, almost immediately, I don't know how he got all dressed up in his suit and tie and drove over here so quickly!! Lou was SO nice and very professional. He met briefly with the bride and groom, conducted the quick ceremony, even made it in some of the pictures. The couple was thrilled! And I was thrilled and very impressed, but not surprised! That is how we take care of each other in this business and Marty and his group are the BEST. Thank you for making the couple's day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • O

Olivia Dejardins · Married on 06/08/2019

Extremely Professional

We were so lucky to have Ken as our officiant! Our first officiant fell through last minute, and I immediately reached out to Love Notes and are so thankful Ken Savage was available. He was extremely professional and cam throughout the rehearsal and the actual ceremony. He put both me and my husband at ease knowing Ken has married so many couples, and knew exactly what to do!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    LoveNotes 12
  • Patricia

Patricia De Veyra · Married on 06/07/2019

Great experience! Highly recommend!

My husband and I loved using Love Notes. We were so happy to be paired with Buster Noah. Buster set up an initial meeting with us and we had a great time getting to know him and he definitely took the time to get to know us as a couple! He was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had and was so nice and personable. The worksheets Love Notes uses was so helpful in the wedding planning process, and it made planning the ceremony and the actual ceremony run so smoothly! I would highly recommend Buster Noah and Love Notes.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kim

Kimberly · Married on 06/01/2019

Marty did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/01/2009
  • Brianda

Brianda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Job!

Chris Marx did such a great job with our ceremony! Best decision! He answered any questions we had through out the process of our wedding. We had rehearsal the day before the wedding and I definitely recommend you do a rehearsal it makes the day of the ceremony so much easier. The day of the wedding he was on time and had everything under control and it was a perfect ceremony! Highly recommend him! You wont regret it!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    LoveNotes 13
    LoveNotes 14
    LoveNotes 15
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Officiant!

Love Notes was recommended to us by our coordinator, venue and from the good reviews on the knot. I am so glad that we went with them because they are amazing. We got to Work with Frank DeLeo and he was great! He organized our ceremony perfectly! I really like that we were able to customize our ceremony, so if there was one thing we didn't like we were able to swap it for something else. Then they have you read through it before the big day to make sue it is exactly what you want. I will highly recommend them and Frank to anyone =)

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sawyer Cerutti · Married on 05/18/2019

Helpful, wonderful and special!

Love Notes was just what I needed, they took the stress out of worrying about the ceremony from the moment I found them! They have an easy to follow workbook to put your ceremony together with lots of options but you are also able to customize it as much as you want if you're good at things like that unlike me! More importantly, we worked with Joe Zinser and he was absolutely wonderful! At our very first meeting he took the time to get to know us personally and also started making helpful suggestions for the ceremony! Joe was so knowledgeable about the whole process from start to finish. Everyone needs Joe in their lives because he was so calm and confident and kind and helped me feel so peaceful and cared for and special! He took the most special moment to pray with both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen right before the ceremony! Joe truly has a gift and I am so grateful he shared that with us!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 05/11/2019

The absolute best!

Dr. Al Taylor was our wedding officiant at The Springs in Aubrey, TX in May 2019. He was such a blessing and inspiration to us. He took the time to meet with us several months before and provide a thorough overview of the options available for our ceremony. He was super responsive, professional and worked with us every step of the way in crafting a ceremony that was so meaningful to us and perfectly described our marriage. We got so many compliments from our guests of how much the readings, quotes and scriptures spoke to them. He is the kindest man and we couldn't be more grateful he was apart of our wedding! We are forever grateful for the opportunity to share our day with Al, and all he did to make it so special and perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend!

We loved working with Buster for our wedding ceremony. It was the most important part of the wedding to us, and it couldn't have gone any better! Buster was responsive, organized, and easy to work with. He gave us great direction and helped us to customize the perfect ceremony for us, he also worked with special requests that we had. We received so many compliments on our ceremony, we would definitely recommend Buster!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Massingill · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!! Highly recommended

Our ceremony was the most important part of the wedding for me and Pastor Chris Sutton blew it out of the water! He was so professional but at the same time guests assumed he had known us for a long time. When booking with LoveNotes, we got to choose the entire ceremony from the readings and vows to the unity element (which was perfect for my type A personality). We got so many compliments on the ceremony and it was even better than I could have imagined! I HIGHLY recommend Pastor Chris Sutton and the whole LoveNotes team!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Mary · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfection

Love notes was so easy to work with and very responsive to emails. We wanted to incorporate some Spanish into our ceremony and so we met with Chuck. Chuck was great! We received so many compliments on how Chuck performed our ceremony and we could not have been happier with our ceremony. Highly recommend Love Notes!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

ana · Married on 03/23/2019

Very professional

We had chuck sisneros officiate our ceremony this past weekend. It was very special since he did it in english and Spanish. My dad choked up when it came down to giving me away. He started sobbing and couldnt get the words out. Chuck placed a hand on my dads shoulder in reassurance and my dad finally got the words out. The majority of everyone was in tears. He then added some humor to lighten the mood. I give my highest recommendation when it comes to Chuck from love notes!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    LoveNotes 16

Charisse Tan · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!

We went through love notes to find our officiant for our wedding. Chris Marx was our officiant and he did a wonderful job with our Ceremony. Prior to the wedding, he gave us a detailed overview of the process, the different options we have and what to do after. He is very professional and replies to questions quickly. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Tammy Neil · Married on 03/09/2019

EVERYONE loved our ceremony and Marty!

The LoveNotes experience was easy and the ceremony Marty Younkin prepared was more than we dreamed of -- we laughed, cried, and pledged our love in front of God and our family and friends. I cannot count how many people came up to us during the reception to say it was either the BEST or one of the BEST weddings they had ever been to. Dear friends even commented that they felt our ceremony would have long-lasting effects on their own marriages. Wow! We are still smiling strong! Thank you Marty and LoveNotes! XO - Tammy & John

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Monica

Monica Denais · Married on 02/23/2019

Pastor Sisneros was amazing!

Pastor Sisneros did an amazing job. Everyone came to us and told us the ceremony was beautiful and we can’t help but believe it was because of this wonderful man who made it humorous and so loving. We can tell Pastor Sisneros loves what he does and has true passion to seeing couples embark on the next stage of their lives. We will forever have a special place in our hearts for Pastor Sisneros and can’t wait to recommended him to our friends and family. LoveNotes made the process so easy and convenient since most of the preparation was done online prior to the day off. Pastor Sisneros was on top of things and sent reminders as well.

We were so grateful.