803 Reviews for LoveNotes

Orthodox Christian (2)
Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
803 LoveNotes Reviews

Dr. Al Taylor was our officiant for our wedding. He was amazing, patient and made us feel comfortable during the rehearsal and the ceremony. He gave his own personal touch to the ceremony that was very warm and charming. I wish I could live my day over again!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 8/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Licensed

Chris Marx with LoveNotes was so amazing to work with! He was extremely responsiveness and helped run our rehearsal the night before, which was a huge help! He really got to know and understood as a couple, which enabled him to make our ceremony that much more personal! He kept the ceremony light and fun, but still intimate and really helped everyone control their nerves! We would recommend Chris to all couples!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/11/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Licensed

Marty was great! He walked us through everything and really made us feel comfortable. We appreciated his positivity and gave us the kind of ceremony we want! I think anyone would be please with the kind of service Marty provides and the way he makes you feel on the day!

Profile Picture MEGAN, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Randy was such a pleasure to have officiating our wedding. Before the wedding he guided us on putting together our vows to be exactly what and how long we wanted. He made sure everyone understood their roles. He brought humor to the entire process. I appreciate that he wasn't serious the entire time. It was an awesome experience all together!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Buster Noah was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we met, to the planning, rehearsal, and of course our wedding day! My Fiance and I both were a little apprehensive about hiring a stranger to officiate our wedding, but after meeting with him it didn't feel like that at all, he had a very friendly and positive personality and just loves what he does, it made us feel very confident right then and there that he was the right person to be a part of our day! He was great at communicating throughout the planning process and putting together our perfect ceremony. I was so nervous at the rehearsal and in preparation for our big day, but Buster was calm and warm and helped to ease my nerves! He had a lot of helpful tips for the bride,groom, MOH, and FOB to help remember the ceremony specifics and they were a huge help on the day of when everyone has excitement jitters! I can't say enough positive things about Buster, our families had wonderful things to say about him, he played a very special role in our lives, and we are so appreciate of him!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiant's name was Chuck Sisneros. He was so sweet and kind! From the very start he was very professional and helpful; he also has a fun sense of humor! Chuck was also very attentive and made sure every detail in our ceremony was what we wanted. He even made a special announcement to honor our loved ones that couldn't make it! Everyone at the wedding thought he did an amazing job! LoveNotes is a great company; if you need an officiant, book them. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shawn, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Catholic, Orthodox Christian

Marty did amazing. He really took some time to pay attention to who we were and encouraged us to do things our way even if they weren’t traditional. He is so experienced that he just makes everything go so smoothly and really makes sure you are comfortable with everything at the rehearsal. He has the PERFECT amount of seriousness, lovey, and laughter in the ceremony, we got SO many compliments throughout the night from our guests on the ceremony.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Al Taylor was a fantastic Minister for me and my bride. On our first meeting I was immediately taken in with his warm and confident demeanor. He was very flexible and patient with our last minute additions and updates and never once did we feel like he wasn’t looking out for our best interest. He was even thoughtful enough to point out parts of the ceremony where we should pause to give him time to step out of the picture (although a photobomb from the minister could have been fun in some parts, I think at the kiss it would be a little much ) Al gave us his input on which parts he updated based on what he thought best fit us and was very helpful when we wanted to include our girls in the ceremony but didn’t know how. He went above and beyond in making sure the ceremony was handled and all about us. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you Al, for being exactly what we needed on our special day!

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our minister was so great!! He worked with us giving us all the information on how to choose our ceremony, and was AMAZING at allowing us to write most of our own ceremony and make changes. We had TONS of compliments from guest about him. (Chris) was the perfect combination of professional and funny! Couldn’t have been more happy!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding an officiant was one thing I had initially just brushed over and didn't really look too far into. After meeting with two officiants that my fiancé and I did not end up choosing for personal reasons, we finally realised how important it was to do more research and find someone who genuinely cared about us, and shared the same values and beliefs as we did. Marty Younkin was the third officiant we met with, and as soon as we left our meeting we both were so confident in choosing him as our officiant. He is the absolute best, and is comfortable working with whoever necessary to make sure everything is organised and precise. He has a variety of ceremony types to chose from and is willing and able to accommodate for any type of ceremony! He also genuinely takes the time to get to know couples in order to make the ceremony personal, sweet, and funny. We will always cherish our time spent with Marty, and take his advice to heart!

PS- Marty will also repeat your vow lines to you when you are too caught up in the moment and forget to listen to him the first time:)

Profile Picture Madison, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

Kudos to Rev. Buster Noah. He was the officiant at my son's wedding on 5/5/2018 and he made a memorable day stand out. Our guests loved the wedding ceremony he officiated - the verdict: simple, elegant, and blended perfectly with the the ambiance of the venue we had chosen, Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine, TX.

From our first meeting, Rev Noah was gracious, patient, and empathetic; responded to the myriad queries from the couple; provided feedback on the design of the ceremony; helped us with the 3-4 takes (!) at the rehearsal; and made it look so...so flawless on the day! He had some difficulty pronouncing some of the names but he carried it off with his infectious smile and made everyone feel at ease.

I highly recommend Love Notes Wedding (DFW), and specially Rev Buster Noah as the Officiant.

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Buster Noah did an amazing job at our Wedding Ceremony. He made it a smooth and each to follow process. I liked that we got to pick and choose what type of ceremony we wanted to have, and adjust it to fit our unique style.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Marty Younkin was our officiant and he was fantastic! My husband and I live out of the country and were a little nervous about finding someone we didn't know to perform our ceremony. Marty immediately put us at ease. He did a great job of guiding us through the process and helped create just the right atmosphere for our wedding. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the lighthearted moments and touches of humor he brought to the ceremony (at our request) and his positive outlook definitely comes through in his work. He's been officiating for many years and is a true professional, always quickly responding to any questions we had and is able to tailor the ceremony to whatever style suits you (religious, non-religious, formal, less formal etc) . He really made our wedding day memorable and helped set the stage for the fun and relaxed reception that followed, which was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

LoveNotes was a great officiant service, and Chuck Sisneros, our officiant, was beyond excellent! We contacted them several months out from our wedding and were quickly paired with Chuck based on availability for our location and date (our Wedding was a bit out side Dallas). Chuck was equally as quick to reach out to us, and we were able to schedule a video call to meet him as we were planning from outside the area. The entire time, Chuck was incredibly personable, polite, and professional, answering all of our questions and guided us on how to use the resources available from LoveNotes to build our ceremony. LoveNotes provides great material to work with to build a personalized and beautiful ceremony script, and has an easy online process to do it. On the day of the wedding, Chuck was once again, beyond excellent, took care of any last minute coordination before the ceremony, and during the ceremony was wonderful! He has a very light hearted, personable, and comedic air about him and the way he delivers the ceremony. He made my bride, myself, and I think I can say all of our guests feel at ease and fully enjoy the ceremony! I would highly recommend LoveNotes and especially Chuck Sisneros!

Profile Picture Wesley, 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a great job Reverend Marty Younkin did at our wedding! He was so professional. He allowed us to pick how we wanted our service done. My favorite attribute was his sense of humor! Amazing job!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Leslie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx was our officiant and we really couldn't have asked for a better fit for our day.
He took what we wanted and combined it with recommendations based on his experience to make a ceremony that was so special for us and that our guests still talk about.
He also very graciously worked with us as we couldn't rehearse until the day of due to venue restrictions.
We can't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Chuck Sisneros was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was so nice, personable, and pataint with us throughout the process. On the day of the wedding he and his wife were so helpful to us and our parents with showing us what to do for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Alma, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx is an amazing officiant and we truly loved having him be a part of our special day. He's personable, funny, and listened to exactly what we wanted. He was wonderful during the rehearsal and everyone commented on how great his ceremony was! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Love Notes for my daughter's wedding in March 2018. From the first contact, they were so professional. We were quickly assigned an officiant. Chris Marx was the perfect match! He is very experienced. He answered all our questions. He was so easy to get ahold of. Our personal meeting with him was fun and very enlightening. The way LoveNotes allows you to sort of "cut and paste" various parts of the ceremony made it so easy and tailor made. Chris was on time to the rehearsal and very helpful with the bridal party in explaining how things would work. He was so calm, and reassured all of us. On ceremony day, he was prompt and dressed in a nice suit. Again, he helped calm fears of the groom and was stellar at the ceremony. He knew just the right tone. He made it personal, unique, funny at times, and included all the "traditional" parts but was not to stiff or churchy for this non-religious couple. Guests made positive remarks about Chris. He was absolutely the BEST person we could have been paired with, and truly made the day special. I have nothing negative to say about Chris or LoveNotes!! Would highly recommend.

Photos
Profile Picture Lynn, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was amazing. Our ceremony was tailored exactly how we wanted it (short, sweet, and FUN) and he made us feel so calm on our special day. I cannot thank you enough Marty for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Chuck Sisneros with LoveNotes was the perfect person for officiating our wedding. As Catholics, we could not find anybody to perform a religious outdoor ceremony. I admit, it was our fault for not doing our research but we fell in love with the outdoor venue and booked and got ahead of ourselves. I was so stressed for months and was very discouraged, until someone recommended LoveNotes. Mr. Sisneros was avialable for our date and was bilingual which was perfect. He allowed us to customize our wedding down to the traditions we wanted to keep or omit and was very helpful along the way. On the day of the wedding, our timeline was not going to plan and Mr. Sisneros and his wife stepped in to get us back on track even though it was not his responsibility. The rate was also excellent. Even after the ceremony, Mr. Sisneros handled mailing in the license and is still in touch. I highly highly recommend him and LoveNotes. You will not be disappointed, but will be very happy. P.S. we do plan to have our marriage con-validated by the church, but do not regret taking this route. Best wishes!

Profile Picture Lorena, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Made our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. Very professional and he made our day special. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Monique, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love Notes was absolutely everything we needed. Pastor Chuck was bilingual and culturally sensitive. He also had the deep understanding of Biblical truth that we were seeking. He went above and beyond for us including going to the reception and praying over our meal. He brought his family upon our request and that meant a lot to us. He was so flexible with all of our requests for the ceremony and he gave adequate feedback for it to be appropriate and run smoothly. Our favorite touch was his willingness to add an altar call and bring an assistant to hold our unity cross. We feel indebted to Pastor Chuck. We also know that His life's work is preparing him for a, "well done, good and faithful servant," in due time. In His holy name, thank you, Sisneros Family!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Bilingual, Licensed

Chris Marx with Love Notes is so kind and professional! He is easy to work with and performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding on 12/9/17. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews