LoveNotes Reviews

921 | Sachse, TX

921 Reviews for LoveNotes

• Daren

Daren D. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

LoveNotes and Buster Noah were excellent!

We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. unfortunately our original minister was not available for the new date. We came across LoveNotes and were blown away! We had no idea a company like this existed.. but we picked our officiant, did a Zoom Call to learn more about him and way he loves weddings so much, then had a few check ins and met Buster at the rehearsal. It was everything we wanted and then some. fully customizable, Buster was extremely responsive and the price was very fair. Buster and the rest of the crew at LoveNotes genuinely enjoy presiding over weddings, and you can tell he just feels comfortable at the alter which made up comfortable. We would absolutely recommend this service, and Buster Noah in particular!.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Gaylon

Gaylon C. · Getting married on 03/08/2022

Rogers/Cobb Wedding

Rusty Sieck was just outstanding in leading us through our wedding planning and the actual ceremony! If there was a way to rate he and LoveNotes 10 stars, I would do it!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Larry

Larry T. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Professional & Fun

Marty Younkin was great to work with, we met him for the first time in February and it was like we had known him our entire lives. He spent time to get to know our families and the entire bridal party and even did some mingling with the guest prior to the ceremony. We chose to do a relatively traditional service, but Marty was able to add some funny comments and moments so our guest enjoyed it more. We would highly recommend Marty for friend’s events..

Sent on 07/14/2020

Brad F. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Our Special Day

Earlier this February my wife and I were married, this was a day that we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. I can not express the gratitude that we share for Marty Younkin and Love Notes Weddings, they made our day special and Marty spoke incredible words that we will always cherish.
    Marty was able to deliver the most kind words as well as words of faith through scripture, that was a must during our ceremony. His warm heart and kind spirit shined through before, during and after the ceremony, and it was like he had known us for years.
    We strongly recommend Marty and Love Notes Weddings. They made our dreams come true and we can not thank them enough.

B & N

Sent on 02/21/2021

LoveNotes's reply:

Brad - your review truly moved me and touched my heart. I was so blessed to share in such a wonderful moment in your lives. May each day you share be as precious to you as it was on that day when you said, "I do."
  • Doris

Doris S. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend Love Notes to officiate your wedding. Reverend Joe Zinser made the process so easy and was so reassuring throughout. He helped us with our premarital counseling and always made himself available if we had any questions. Our wedding was a beautiful memory and LoveNotes, Reverend Joe was a big part of that. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis C. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Flexible, Sweet, Perfect

We knew Marty from LoveNotes was really sweet and did a great job based on previous reviews but he certainly didn't disappoint. I never expected to get tons of compliments about our officiant, but sure enough, soon after we entered our reception, the compliments started rolling in on how perfect he was. Not only how perfect his message was, but how perfect it was based on our personalities. He takes a wonderful message and works with his brides/grooms to tailor that message. Then he sprinkles in information provided by his brides/grooms to add a little extra something special/personal to his message. He's flexible, sweet, and perfect. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/08/2021

LoveNotes's reply:

An awesome couple. You too were such a joy to work with. You’ve been on quite a journey and there are lots of treasures lie ahead.
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Could not recommend enough!

I can not say enough great things about Marty! My husband and I adored working with him. He was so professional from beginning to end and really made us feel so special on the day of our wedding. My husband and I had no clue where to start when it came to writing our vows for the day of the wedding and he made the process so easy. He had many options to choose from and we were able to piece together our own personalized vows. Marty and the LoveNotes team are extremely personable - you'll feel like you've known them forever! I could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Keegan B. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Marty was incredible!

Marty Younkin officiated our wedding last month and was truly spectacular throughout the entire process. He met with us several times prior to the wedding to discuss our vision, expectations, and options for the ceremony, and he was always flexible, easy to communicate with, positive, and reliable. Marty integrated our personal stories and anecdotes throughout the ceremony and we received numerous compliments afterwards that he was funny, personable, and engaging. Some thought we had known Marty for years and years! Would recommend him 1000 times over for any engaged couple.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • John

John A. · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Impeccably flawless professional prompt commitment

Frank DeLeo was introduced to John and I by Martin, LoveNotes original clergy. Knowing who we were personally and where we at on our journey to being married was the most important to him so he could perform a personalized wedding experience., Frank, a well respected pastor in a local church as well as for a police agency in the DFW area, is priceless with his strong interpersonal skills enabled him to connect with us personally to be become an essential part of our story and our happily ever after. It was important for us to have a clergy who knew us and agreed marriage was the path God had destined for us. We participated in the pre martial classes through his guidance and commitment he enabled us to grow stronger in our commitment to each other and God.
    The ceremony through his impeccable flawless years of experience was orchestrated ideally represented through my ideal vision of what I wanted for my wedding. 5 stars is not enough to give an individual who has a calling of commitment to serve others personally and professionally.

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra R. · Married on 04/10/2021

Memorable ceremony guaranteed!

We found LoveNotes by reading a ton of great reviews online and they did NOT disappoint. Marty officiated our wedding and was absolutely fantastic! Our ceremony was delayed by almost an hour due to another vendor mishap but Marty kept our guests laughing and entertained. We wanted our ceremony to be fun with laughs but also sweet and memorable and we were able to do just that. Our guests gave us so many compliments on how amazing Marty was. We cannot thank Marty and LoveNotes enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Chantelle P. · Married on 04/09/2021

Above and Beyond

We hired Chris Sutton through LoveNotes and we absolutely loved working with him and the company! My now husband was afraid of bumping heads with beliefs and being able to have control on our ceremony (which seems silly but it was a concern). LoveNotes has so many different officiants you can choose from and they match you up after you take a quick questionnaire. Chris was so easy to work with and he was so kind! He did PERFECTLY the day of the wedding and I couldn't be happier. 10/10 would recommend again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 03/15/2021

So kind!!!!

Marty was the absolute Sweetest! He checked in with us frequently to ensure the ceremony was what we wanted! He made it light and added in some humor which is exactly what we needed! The ceremony was beautifully and carefully worded... just wonderful!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Chris A. · Married on 03/07/2021

Absolutely outstanding.

My wife and I recently had our wedding with Lovenotes providing their services and it went absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 02/28/2021

Saved the day!

Our officiant had come down with COVID 3 days before our wedding and so we had to scramble to find a new one! Not only did they respond quickly but they made sure to have everything prepared the same day so we can review and make any changes before our rehearsal (which was taking place the next day!) Another plus, was that our officiant (Ken Savage) was able to make the rehearsal on such short notice! We could not have asked for more. Amazing!

Sent on 03/12/2021

LoveNotes's reply:

Thank you Cathy. Your kind thoughts mean so much to us. We are so glad that LoveNotes associate, Ken Savage, was there to provide the security you needed to make sure your wedding was able to happen as planned.

Arizona L. · Married on 02/21/2021

Excellent service

Love note to do it and excellent job, We enjoyed having Pastor Chuck Sisneros giving my parents their wedding service on Sunday everyone enjoyed being there it was easy to set up wedding date and it was convenient For everyone on my guest and family enjoyed having the pastor over And love notes helping us out when we really needed it thank you

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Faith

Faith P. · Married on 02/14/2021

Ask for Buster!

Buster was the officiant for my wedding and he was highly organized, friendly, and reliable. Even in the most severe weather conditions, (hello, 2021 Texas Blizzard) Buster showed up with a huge smile on his face and ready to guide us through our rehearsal and ceremony.
    His professionalism is outranked and is by far one of the kindest individuals I have come in contact with while planning the wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Shelbi

Shelbi D. · Married on 02/01/2021

Marty is the best!

Two weeks before our wedding, we hired Marty Younkin as our wedding officiant. I was blown away by his professionalism and response time. He literally sent us a 250+ page book to customize our ceremony. After our wedding, several guests told us that Marty "stole the show" - 10/10 would recommend him and LoveNotes.

Sent on 01/05/2021

LoveNotes's reply:

Dear Shelbi and Patrick - I am humbled by your kind and thoughtful words. Truly humbles me and motivates me to continue doing what I love best - "tying the knot" for awesome couples like you..

Linda M. · Married on 01/23/2021

Marty Made the Day More Special

When you think of a wedding officiant, you probably think of the trite ordinary experience we usually see. Marty was the opposite of ordinary. We had some wedding issues, with COVID adding extra. The wedding was originally set for July and didn't happen. Marty rolled with the punches. We talked at least 5 times (I am the groom's mother), probably MORE than that, before he was even hired. He was patient and understanding with some difficult family dynamics and he helped smooth that divide. Ever professional, I could not imagine a more perfect choice! Aside from professional, he added an appropriate level of humor which broke some of the family tension. All I can say is, to quote Marty, "it's his job to get you hitched without a hitch" and he did NOT disappoint!

We were honored to have him share our son and daughter-in-law's ceremony!

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Kim

Kim C. · Married on 01/17/2021

Best Bilingual Officiant

If you're looking for a bilingual officiant, Chuck Sisneros is your guy. He is the sweetest person I have ever met and he was the reason our ceremony was so perfect. He made sure to make our ceremony very unique to my husband and I. You can tell he really loves what he does and we are absolutely blessed we chose him as our officiant. From the very first conversation we had we knew we wanted him to be part of our wedding. Best officiant out there! Thank you, Chuck! We are so grateful for you.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Adrianna A. · Married on 01/01/2021

Loved LoveNotes

We we're referred to LoveNotes from our wedding planner. We had no idea who would be officiating our wedding, as we didn't know any officiants and didn't want a very religious ceremony. When we contacted LoveNotes, they were able to find us an officiant that was available on our wedding day, (it was less than a month away and we still didn't have one). We met with Pastor Chuck Siseneros over video chat and from there on, he went over everything with us. We were able to customize our wedding to our liking from start to end. If your not sure who will be officiating your wedding, I would definitely recommend going to LoveNotes. They will handle everything, but will also make sure its sincere and genuine for you and your spouse

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Layla

Layla P. · Married on 12/19/2020

Perfect is what my ceremony was!

We hired Chuck Sisneros, he gave us the most beautiful ceremony. He included everything I wanted and more we had a beautiful religious ceremony. Thank you Pastor Chuck!

Sent on 07/10/2020

LoveNotes's reply:

We are so happy that you received the ceremony you have always envisioned. We wish you all the happiness that life affords.
  • Ireland

Ireland H. · Married on 11/23/2020

Incredibly Pleasant and Effortless

Love Notes and our officiant, Dr. Sieck, were so easy to work with! Worth every penny! From the minute we reached out to him, to the week after our wedding, we had regular contact with Dr. Sieck. He walked us through all of our questions, made multiple drafts of our ceremony to ensure we had exactly what we wanted, was flexible when we needed to make last-minute changes, and ran our rehearsal and wedding with the utmost professionalism and efficiency. Even as a bride who had no idea how to plan a wedding, he put me at ease and gave me a place to start! We had a wonderful time and we would absolutely recommend him and Love Notes Weddings to any couple!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica L. · Married on 11/16/2020

Romantic & funny

Thank you so much for making our ceremony romantic and funny!

Sent on 11/26/2020

Michael K. · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing experience

Buster was great! He helped walk me through everything right before I walked down the aisle, helped calm us down when our nerves were talking over and did an amazing job at giving us a ceremony that we’ll never forget!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Frank DeLeo and he did an amazing job for our wedding! Due to COVID, our original officiant backed out a month before our wedding, but Mr. DeLeo saved the day and was able to pick up where we had left off. He was very kind, flexible, and did a great job with the ceremony. My husband and I were very thankful to have him be part of our special day! Thank you, Mr. DeLeo!

Sent on 07/26/2020