795 Reviews for LoveNotes

Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
795 LoveNotes Reviews

Marty did amazing. He really took some time to pay attention to who we were and encouraged us to do things our way even if they weren’t traditional. He is so experienced that he just makes everything go so smoothly and really makes sure you are comfortable with everything at the rehearsal. He has the PERFECT amount of seriousness, lovey, and laughter in the ceremony, we got SO many compliments throughout the night from our guests on the ceremony.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Al Taylor was a fantastic Minister for me and my bride. On our first meeting I was immediately taken in with his warm and confident demeanor. He was very flexible and patient with our last minute additions and updates and never once did we feel like he wasn’t looking out for our best interest. He was even thoughtful enough to point out parts of the ceremony where we should pause to give him time to step out of the picture (although a photobomb from the minister could have been fun in some parts, I think at the kiss it would be a little much ) Al gave us his input on which parts he updated based on what he thought best fit us and was very helpful when we wanted to include our girls in the ceremony but didn’t know how. He went above and beyond in making sure the ceremony was handled and all about us. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you Al, for being exactly what we needed on our special day!

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding an officiant was one thing I had initially just brushed over and didn't really look too far into. After meeting with two officiants that my fiancé and I did not end up choosing for personal reasons, we finally realised how important it was to do more research and find someone who genuinely cared about us, and shared the same values and beliefs as we did. Marty Younkin was the third officiant we met with, and as soon as we left our meeting we both were so confident in choosing him as our officiant. He is the absolute best, and is comfortable working with whoever necessary to make sure everything is organised and precise. He has a variety of ceremony types to chose from and is willing and able to accommodate for any type of ceremony! He also genuinely takes the time to get to know couples in order to make the ceremony personal, sweet, and funny. We will always cherish our time spent with Marty, and take his advice to heart!

PS- Marty will also repeat your vow lines to you when you are too caught up in the moment and forget to listen to him the first time:)

Profile Picture Madison, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

Kudos to Rev. Buster Noah. He was the officiant at my son's wedding on 5/5/2018 and he made a memorable day stand out. Our guests loved the wedding ceremony he officiated - the verdict: simple, elegant, and blended perfectly with the the ambiance of the venue we had chosen, Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine, TX.

From our first meeting, Rev Noah was gracious, patient, and empathetic; responded to the myriad queries from the couple; provided feedback on the design of the ceremony; helped us with the 3-4 takes (!) at the rehearsal; and made it look so...so flawless on the day! He had some difficulty pronouncing some of the names but he carried it off with his infectious smile and made everyone feel at ease.

I highly recommend Love Notes Wedding (DFW), and specially Rev Buster Noah as the Officiant.

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Buster Noah did an amazing job at our Wedding Ceremony. He made it a smooth and each to follow process. I liked that we got to pick and choose what type of ceremony we wanted to have, and adjust it to fit our unique style.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Marty Younkin was our officiant and he was fantastic! My husband and I live out of the country and were a little nervous about finding someone we didn't know to perform our ceremony. Marty immediately put us at ease. He did a great job of guiding us through the process and helped create just the right atmosphere for our wedding. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the lighthearted moments and touches of humor he brought to the ceremony (at our request) and his positive outlook definitely comes through in his work. He's been officiating for many years and is a true professional, always quickly responding to any questions we had and is able to tailor the ceremony to whatever style suits you (religious, non-religious, formal, less formal etc) . He really made our wedding day memorable and helped set the stage for the fun and relaxed reception that followed, which was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

LoveNotes was a great officiant service, and Chuck Sisneros, our officiant, was beyond excellent! We contacted them several months out from our wedding and were quickly paired with Chuck based on availability for our location and date (our Wedding was a bit out side Dallas). Chuck was equally as quick to reach out to us, and we were able to schedule a video call to meet him as we were planning from outside the area. The entire time, Chuck was incredibly personable, polite, and professional, answering all of our questions and guided us on how to use the resources available from LoveNotes to build our ceremony. LoveNotes provides great material to work with to build a personalized and beautiful ceremony script, and has an easy online process to do it. On the day of the wedding, Chuck was once again, beyond excellent, took care of any last minute coordination before the ceremony, and during the ceremony was wonderful! He has a very light hearted, personable, and comedic air about him and the way he delivers the ceremony. He made my bride, myself, and I think I can say all of our guests feel at ease and fully enjoy the ceremony! I would highly recommend LoveNotes and especially Chuck Sisneros!

Profile Picture Wesley, 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a great job Reverend Marty Younkin did at our wedding! He was so professional. He allowed us to pick how we wanted our service done. My favorite attribute was his sense of humor! Amazing job!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Leslie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx was our officiant and we really couldn't have asked for a better fit for our day.
He took what we wanted and combined it with recommendations based on his experience to make a ceremony that was so special for us and that our guests still talk about.
He also very graciously worked with us as we couldn't rehearse until the day of due to venue restrictions.
We can't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/6/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Chuck Sisneros was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was so nice, personable, and pataint with us throughout the process. On the day of the wedding he and his wife were so helpful to us and our parents with showing us what to do for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Alma, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx is an amazing officiant and we truly loved having him be a part of our special day. He's personable, funny, and listened to exactly what we wanted. He was wonderful during the rehearsal and everyone commented on how great his ceremony was! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Love Notes for my daughter's wedding in March 2018. From the first contact, they were so professional. We were quickly assigned an officiant. Chris Marx was the perfect match! He is very experienced. He answered all our questions. He was so easy to get ahold of. Our personal meeting with him was fun and very enlightening. The way LoveNotes allows you to sort of "cut and paste" various parts of the ceremony made it so easy and tailor made. Chris was on time to the rehearsal and very helpful with the bridal party in explaining how things would work. He was so calm, and reassured all of us. On ceremony day, he was prompt and dressed in a nice suit. Again, he helped calm fears of the groom and was stellar at the ceremony. He knew just the right tone. He made it personal, unique, funny at times, and included all the "traditional" parts but was not to stiff or churchy for this non-religious couple. Guests made positive remarks about Chris. He was absolutely the BEST person we could have been paired with, and truly made the day special. I have nothing negative to say about Chris or LoveNotes!! Would highly recommend.

Photos
Profile Picture Lynn, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was amazing. Our ceremony was tailored exactly how we wanted it (short, sweet, and FUN) and he made us feel so calm on our special day. I cannot thank you enough Marty for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Chuck Sisneros with LoveNotes was the perfect person for officiating our wedding. As Catholics, we could not find anybody to perform a religious outdoor ceremony. I admit, it was our fault for not doing our research but we fell in love with the outdoor venue and booked and got ahead of ourselves. I was so stressed for months and was very discouraged, until someone recommended LoveNotes. Mr. Sisneros was avialable for our date and was bilingual which was perfect. He allowed us to customize our wedding down to the traditions we wanted to keep or omit and was very helpful along the way. On the day of the wedding, our timeline was not going to plan and Mr. Sisneros and his wife stepped in to get us back on track even though it was not his responsibility. The rate was also excellent. Even after the ceremony, Mr. Sisneros handled mailing in the license and is still in touch. I highly highly recommend him and LoveNotes. You will not be disappointed, but will be very happy. P.S. we do plan to have our marriage con-validated by the church, but do not regret taking this route. Best wishes!

Profile Picture Lorena, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Made our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Marx did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. Very professional and he made our day special. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Monique, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love Notes was absolutely everything we needed. Pastor Chuck was bilingual and culturally sensitive. He also had the deep understanding of Biblical truth that we were seeking. He went above and beyond for us including going to the reception and praying over our meal. He brought his family upon our request and that meant a lot to us. He was so flexible with all of our requests for the ceremony and he gave adequate feedback for it to be appropriate and run smoothly. Our favorite touch was his willingness to add an altar call and bring an assistant to hold our unity cross. We feel indebted to Pastor Chuck. We also know that His life's work is preparing him for a, "well done, good and faithful servant," in due time. In His holy name, thank you, Sisneros Family!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Bilingual, Licensed

Chris Marx with Love Notes is so kind and professional! He is easy to work with and performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding on 12/9/17. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was awesome. What a nice person

Profile Picture Glenn, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding was on October 31st, 2017 and I was lucky enough to have Chuck Sisneros as our officiant. From the day we met to go over our ceremony, to the late night emails and text messages, Chuck was always so helpful and seriously made our day exactly how we wanted it. He made our guests laugh and cannot thank him and LoveNotes enough.

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Marty was the best part of our wedding from start to finish. We had a small ceremony of family and close friends only. We live out of state and had questions regarding Texas marriage license. He made the process seamless. He also ensured the groom and I were comfortable with all aspects of the ceremony since we hadn't had a rehearsal. Our guests raved about Marty! It's certainly not just a job for him it's a passion for him and his team. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, Baptist

We absolutely loved Marty and the services he provided to us during this special time in our life. He was friendly, professional and you can really see how much passion he has for what he does. You will not regret going with LoveNotes!

Profile Picture jori, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I loved going through Love Notes for our wedding officiant! We both come from Jewish and Christian backgrounds and wanted to have a spiritual ceremony to represent both sides of our families and our religious beliefs. Love Notes provides you with an online guide to select readings, religious verses/poems, vows, ring exchange vows, special ceremony extras, and execution of pronouncing the couple. Or you can write everything yourself if you want! We were able to create the ceremony exactly as we pictured it! Joe Zinser executed our wedding ceremony better than we could’ve expected, especially given the weather circumstances (outdoor ceremony with 30 mph winds). He was able to speak loudly and clearly for everyone to hear, and improvised well when we did the Kiddush Cup by recruiting some of the groomsmen to hold bottles of wine instead of having drinks spill over during the ceremony. He also made our wedding rehearsal very enjoyable instead of feeling routine and boring- making us laugh and helping explain why we’re doing things a certain way to help everyone remember their role and where to stand. He remained professional, yet personable. He responded to all communication timely and was very organized, yet flexible. We’re thankful that we used Joe Zinser through Love Notes for our perfect wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment we had our initial meeting with Marty we knew he would be a great fit for us. At our initial meeting we received a copy of Marty’s book “A Ceremony to Remember.” The book was a HUGE help in guiding us to design our ideal ceremony. During our rehearsal and ceremony Marty was pleasant, uplifting, professional, funny and very personable with our family and friends--I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about him. I’m glad we chose Marty to be by our side on our special day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chuck Sisneros was our pastor and met with us a 2 weeks prior to the wedding to go over the details and the type of wedding and special requests we may have. He has several choices of weddings to choose from. My wife is from Costa Rica so he did a bi-lingual wedding which was awesome. i was a little nervous so he made me feel comfortable and also made the guests laugh a little to ease up the scene and make me more comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He did several follow ups and reminders throughout the process and his wife helps him with the cue of who goes in and when. Thank you Mr. Sisneros and Marty Leonard Chapel and Cindy Hortman, and Lynn Michelle photography!! Jason and Lucy Edmounds

Profile Picture jason, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, Catholic