LoveNotes Reviews

902 | Sachse, TX

902 Reviews for LoveNotes

• Daren

Daren Dunkel · Getting married on 05/08/2022

LoveNotes and Buster Noah were excellent!

We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. unfortunately our original minister was not available for the new date. We came across LoveNotes and were blown away! We had no idea a company like this existed.. but we picked our officiant, did a Zoom Call to learn more about him and way he loves weddings so much, then had a few check ins and met Buster at the rehearsal. It was everything we wanted and then some. fully customizable, Buster was extremely responsive and the price was very fair. Buster and the rest of the crew at LoveNotes genuinely enjoy presiding over weddings, and you can tell he just feels comfortable at the alter which made up comfortable. We would absolutely recommend this service, and Buster Noah in particular!.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Gaylon

Gaylon Cobb · Getting married on 03/08/2022

Rogers/Cobb Wedding

Rusty Sieck was just outstanding in leading us through our wedding planning and the actual ceremony! If there was a way to rate he and LoveNotes 10 stars, I would do it!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Larry

Larry Tedesco · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Professional & Fun

Marty Younkin was great to work with, we met him for the first time in February and it was like we had known him our entire lives. He spent time to get to know our families and the entire bridal party and even did some mingling with the guest prior to the ceremony. We chose to do a relatively traditional service, but Marty was able to add some funny comments and moments so our guest enjoyed it more. We would highly recommend Marty for friend’s events..

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Doris

Doris Sanchez · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend Love Notes to officiate your wedding. Reverend Joe Zinser made the process so easy and was so reassuring throughout. He helped us with our premarital counseling and always made himself available if we had any questions. Our wedding was a beautiful memory and LoveNotes, Reverend Joe was a big part of that. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Keegan Bagalay · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Marty was incredible!

Marty Younkin officiated our wedding last month and was truly spectacular throughout the entire process. He met with us several times prior to the wedding to discuss our vision, expectations, and options for the ceremony, and he was always flexible, easy to communicate with, positive, and reliable. Marty integrated our personal stories and anecdotes throughout the ceremony and we received numerous compliments afterwards that he was funny, personable, and engaging. Some thought we had known Marty for years and years! Would recommend him 1000 times over for any engaged couple.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • John

John and Alice Williams · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Impeccably flawless professional prompt commitment

Frank DeLeo was introduced to John and I by Martin, LoveNotes original clergy. Knowing who we were personally and where we at on our journey to being married was the most important to him so he could perform a personalized wedding experience., Frank, a well respected pastor in a local church as well as for a police agency in the DFW area, is priceless with his strong interpersonal skills enabled him to connect with us personally to be become an essential part of our story and our happily ever after. It was important for us to have a clergy who knew us and agreed marriage was the path God had destined for us. We participated in the pre martial classes through his guidance and commitment he enabled us to grow stronger in our commitment to each other and God.
    The ceremony through his impeccable flawless years of experience was orchestrated ideally represented through my ideal vision of what I wanted for my wedding. 5 stars is not enough to give an individual who has a calling of commitment to serve others personally and professionally.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Chantelle Prejean · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Above and Beyond

We hired Chris Sutton through LoveNotes and we absolutely loved working with him and the company! My now husband was afraid of bumping heads with beliefs and being able to have control on our ceremony (which seems silly but it was a concern). LoveNotes has so many different officiants you can choose from and they match you up after you take a quick questionnaire. Chris was so easy to work with and he was so kind! He did PERFECTLY the day of the wedding and I couldn't be happier. 10/10 would recommend again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Layla

Layla Pecina · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Perfect is what my ceremony was!

We hired Chuck Sisneros, he gave us the most beautiful ceremony. He included everything I wanted and more we had a beautiful religious ceremony. Thank you Pastor Chuck!

Sent on 07/10/2020

LoveNotes's reply:

We are so happy that you received the ceremony you have always envisioned. We wish you all the happiness that life affords.
  • Ireland

Ireland Hirschman · Getting married on 11/23/2020

Incredibly Pleasant and Effortless

Love Notes and our officiant, Dr. Sieck, were so easy to work with! Worth every penny! From the minute we reached out to him, to the week after our wedding, we had regular contact with Dr. Sieck. He walked us through all of our questions, made multiple drafts of our ceremony to ensure we had exactly what we wanted, was flexible when we needed to make last-minute changes, and ran our rehearsal and wedding with the utmost professionalism and efficiency. Even as a bride who had no idea how to plan a wedding, he put me at ease and gave me a place to start! We had a wonderful time and we would absolutely recommend him and Love Notes Weddings to any couple!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Weldon · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Great experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Frank DeLeo and he did an amazing job for our wedding! Due to COVID, our original officiant backed out a month before our wedding, but Mr. DeLeo saved the day and was able to pick up where we had left off. He was very kind, flexible, and did a great job with the ceremony. My husband and I were very thankful to have him be part of our special day! Thank you, Mr. DeLeo!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Melissa Diaz · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding officiant

Did a great job with our wedding. Very professional and explained everything to expect throughout the whole process. Ken was very patient and did great with my son as well. Definitely would recommend

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Zl Steele

Z · Married on 10/10/2020

Ed is the best!!

Edward Gillies has the patience of Job. I almost forgot my vows and certain traditions I was not able to incorporate he kept it going without hitch. It was seamless. As a bride who had to do her own hair and makeup because my birthday was a popular wedding day, I scrambled to get myself together before falling apart on what should have been one of the best days of my life. Seeing Ed was calming and reassuring that it could still be the best day. He provided us newlyweds with great advice based on his experiences and it felt more personal than scripted. When we get to have a larger ceremony of renew our vows, I will request him specifically because he was so nice and such a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Iacovacci · Married on 10/02/2020

Highly Recommend

Pastor Chris was so much more than our officiant for our wedding. We got to know him over the course of a year after a meeting over coffee and some pre-marital counseling courses. He really got to know us as both individuals and as a couple which really shined through during our wedding ceremony. He is someone we can trust and look to for guidance during this new chapter of our lives.

• lalalulu

Louisa Liu · Married on 09/27/2020

Marty is amazing!

We were so fortunate to have Marty as our officiant. He was so helpful and kind from the very beginning, and was a life saver when COVID hit and Dallas county stopped issuing marriage licenses to non-residents. I called Marty in a panic and he reached out to another county clerk office and reassured me that I can get our license there. He was an integral part of making our wedding day perfect, and we could not have asked for a more wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Claudia

Claudia Thongdarom · Married on 09/20/2020

Ceremony ❤️

Ken Savage made sure our ceremony was going to be perfect & the way we wanted it. He was so outgoing, easy going, funny, & very cool!! We loved having him as our officiant! Highly recommend Ken Savage as your wedding officiant❤️

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Kayci

Kayci · Married on 09/18/2020

Outstanding!

My husband and I did not have anyone we were truly comfortable with marrying us so our DJ recommended Love Notes and I am so glad he did! We had the honor of having Pastor Chris S. officiate us and he did an outstanding job! Let me start by first saying that Love Notes has everything you could need when it comes to planning out your ceremony. This was something that truly overwhelmed me the most during wedding planning but once we received the PDF of all the ceremony styles I let out a huge sigh of relief. We got to mix and match components of different styles of ceremonies to customize the perfect wedding for us.
    We didn't get to pick our officiant but I know Pastor Chris was meant to be for us! Everyone at our wedding couldn't believe he didn’t already know us from before. We had one phone call with him and talked for about 45 minutes getting to know each other and he ensured we were in great hands! He was always a quick text away if we had any other questions.
    We wanted a pretty light-hearted, happy ceremony and Pastor Chris delivered just that! He made our guests laugh multiple times and everyone loved it! We got to choose mostly what words were said but he said them in a way that truly made our ceremony describe my husband and me perfectly! It was the best day ever!:)

chase petersen · Married on 09/10/2020

Marty was spectacular!

Marty was SPECTACULAR! Would recommend Marty to officiate any ceremony/service you are looking for. He is kind, witty, caring and overall a fun person. He is exactly what we were looking for!

Lucia Ferguson · Married on 09/09/2020

Ken Savage, Minister, Love Notes Weddings

Ken Savage performed our wedding ceremony and did a fantastic job. From our first meeting with Ken we knew we had made the right choice. Ken worked with us to customize our ceremony just the way we wanted it and also provided some great suggestions that we incorporated into the ceremony. On our wedding day he was professional, warm, engaging and made everyone feels at ease...especially the groom. Thank you Ken for making our special day a most memorable and lovely day.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Celia Gonzalez · Married on 08/15/2020

This vendor was easy to work with.

Chuck Sisneros was extremely professional, courteous, respectful and very helpful. Chuck helped make our special day even more memorable we would highly recommend Chuck to anybody in need of an officiant.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew Siers · Married on 08/15/2020

Made Our Day Special

We are so happy to have Al Taylor officiate our wedding - he is kind, listened to what we wanted, and did a great job turning our ceremony 'vision' into a reality. Both of our families commented on how great he was after the ceremony, and they all thought he was the perfect officiant. LoveNotes is easy to work with as you plan for all the details you haven't considered yet, and they were very patient as we got some items to them rather late. They were an important piece of the puzzle for our wedding and it would not have been the same without Al being there.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Carissa Streiff · Married on 08/08/2020

Rusty from Love Notes was the best!

We had Rusty as our Pastor from Love Notes.
    He was very flexible, funny and laid-back. Love Notes made the process easy from start to finish. I'd recommend them to anyone getting married! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/23/2020

Kayli · Married on 08/08/2020

Love Notes Wedding Officiants are the best in the business!

I used to work in the wedding industry & of the 300+ weddings I helped coordinate, Love Notes Weddings made my job so easy each & every time! I was always so relieved when couples choose Love Notes Wedding officiants because they are incredibly thorough, experienced, & know what they are doing. For my own wedding, it was a no-brainer! All of the Love Notes officiants are true professionals. They will customize everything for you to make sure you have the perfect ceremony tailored specifically for you & your wedding, even if you have unusual needs/requests. As someone who has worked in the wedding industry, with hundreds of officiants, the difference between using Love Notes officiants & other officiants is HUGE! A lot of brides make the mistake of assuming just because someone is a pastor/minister, they’ve officiated lots of weddings- a big misconception. I was blessed to have Rev. Joe Zinser officiate my own wedding & I can not sing his & Love Notes praises enough! They are everything you want & more! Go with Love Notes. They are worth every penny- you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/24/2020

LoveNotes's reply:

Kayli, thank you so much for your kind thoughts. We are as equally blessed to have shared in this all important moment in your lives. Rev. Joe is an awesome addition to the LoveNotes family. I know he was humbled and honored to have "tied the knot" for you and Jonathan. We wish you all the happiness that life affords.

Jamie Paolo · Married on 08/03/2020

The perfect wedding ceremony!

From the beginning, Chuck was fantastic! He made sure that our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. The great thing about LoveNotes is that you can customize your ceremony however you'd like - as religious or non-religious, lighthearted or serious, romantic or quirky as you want. Chuck was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend LoveNotes to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Borman · Married on 07/26/2020

Best wedding ever!

Frank DeLeo,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all you did for us during the planning process, including the rehearsal and then the wedding itself! We heard nothing but wonderful things regarding the ceremony and how lovely you were from all of our guests. I think that what we appreciated the most was that you weren’t just reading from the page, but speaking from your heart. You were able to make it more interesting not only for us, but for our guests. You put so much thought into every line and verse, and it showed! You took the time and made sure that we truly felt comfortable with everything, and it truly paid off. We really appreciate how special the ceremony was. It really did feel like it was tailored just for us. We will never forget it.

The Rubio's
    Married July 26th 2020

Sent on 10/06/2020

Erin Leisure · Married on 07/24/2020

Best officiant!!

Frank truly was a dream to work with! We did our marriage counseling with him & he made our relationship even better. I was a Covid bride & had to reschedule and he was very responsive when I was needing dates & always asking how I was doing during this time & checking in on me. Come the day on he made it a dream. The fact he got to know us helped so much and I couldn’t recommend Frank or love notes more.

Sent on 07/31/2020

LoveNotes's reply:

Erin, we are so happy for you and Jae. We wish you all the happiness that life affords. Please stay in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.