Lovely Peonies Reviews

Lovely Peonies 7
  • Cortney

Cortney Baker · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding 8/23

Lauren made my wedding vision come true! She was very quick to respond from beginning to end and helped ease my mind through the whole process. She went above any beyond my expectations

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Lovely Peonies 8

Beth Freer · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! The quality of the flowers she used was evident - days later, they still look fresh! Lauren was wonderful to work with - always responded promptly to questions that I had, and great about sharing ideas that would make my vision come to life. I can’t thank her enough. You won’t be sorry choosing her as your florist! Thanks again so much, Lauren!

Sent on 08/20/2019

SARAH J CHATFIELD · Married on 06/01/2019

Lauren is a gem

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with in prep for my wedding!! So lovely to talk to she really put me at ease and was so warm and helpful. She really worked with my budget and provided some beautiful solutions - thank you Lauren!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lovely Peonies's reply:

It was such an honor Sarah I absolutely loved your vision! Thank you for trusting me! Xo Can’t wait to see photos!

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

Thank you for going above and beyond on my flowers. They were so freaking gorgeous

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Lovely Peonies 9
    Lovely Peonies 10

Lovely Peonies's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for trusting me with your big day! I am DYING over your photos! May I post them on my site?
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 04/14/2019

Ponte Winery wedding

I can’t say enough how amazing Lauren is! I’m currently working with her for my wedding and she’s a dream come true. Most of the florist I have reached out to have treated me like a number and never had time to work with me. She was able to meet my budget no problem and was able to help me creat the perfect combination for my floral. She even went out of her way to find me the drapery I was desperately wanting! She is extremely flexible and easy to work with. Her pride in her work definitely shows! I can’t wait to see the arrangements and post the final pictures.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Anne · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding bouquets and boutonnieres

We couldn't be happier with the wedding bouquets and boutonnieres provided by Lovely Peonies for our recent wedding in San Diego. Lauren executed and exceeded our vision and perfectly complemented our other wedding elements. Lauren was easygoing, professional, and responsive to our preferences. Lauren also easily worked within our relatively modest budget, and she went above and beyond what we thought was possible. We'd highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Lovely Peonies 11
    Lovely Peonies 12
    Lovely Peonies 13

Annabeth Hampton · Married on 01/05/2019

Lovely Long Beach Wedding

My lovely Long Beach Wedding, could not have been more beautiful, thanks to Lovely Peonies. The owner Lauren was very attentive to my needs, and receptive to my ideas. She had adding helpful guiding input and suggestions to make my floral selection stand out. The professionalism, and fresh take on the floral decorum makes Lovely Peonies stand out among the rest.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kimberly Liberda · Married on 12/23/2018

I loved my flowers!

I was so happy with the flowers for my wedding. She made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted and the colors so she could create my dream centerpieces and bouquet for my wedding. I was completely blown away when everything arrived and will definitely be calling her for any future events I will have.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Amber Tuskowski · Married on 12/15/2018

True professionalism

Lauren was the definition of professionalism. She was open to my ideas and really made me feel she cared about my vision. The flower arrangements were stunning and made my day truly special. I will be recommending to everyone!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Abby Broomfield · Married on 11/17/2018

Soft Sweet Beach Wedding

The floral arrangements on my wedding day was a dream come true. Having planned the event for what seems like a life time, only to find out my original floral designer went out a business just weeks before my wedding date. The owner Lauren was quick to show compassion, and ready to put in the time to make my day the best it could possibly be. I was able to order everything I had with my previous vendor, as well as add a few more extras. I wish I had found this florest sooner!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jeanne R Jones · Married on 10/17/2018

Spectacular Elopement, With Big Wedding Floral Splender!

Working with Lovely Peonies was a dream. My husband and I decided to do a small intimate family elopement in La Jolla and wanted a small arch, bouquet, and a few other personals. Lauren, the owner drove down to La Jolla just to meet me for coffee and discuss my wedding needs. Lauren and her assistant Ryann, surpassed our needs and my wedding florals were even dreamier than I imagined. I strongly feel like my day was made absolutely perfect because of the love and care put into the floral work, and it making the day that much more special. I just got my photos back and cried over how beautiful everything was. I recommend Lovely Peonies to anyone in need of a wedding florist, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lovely Peonies's reply:

Jeanne, you were such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for the honor and trusting me to be such a huge part of your special day. Xo 🌸

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing Experience!

Lauren with Lovely Peonies is a doll! I needed a bouquet and two arrangements for my ceremony and booked Lauren only a month prior to my date. Her prices and expertise are unbeatable. I can’t thank her enough, definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Karissa Amador · Married on 09/12/2018

Absolutely Remarkable

Thank you Lovely Peonies!!! Out of all the decor we had arranged for my brothers wedding the fresh florals stood out the most and really made this wedding perfect! I was amazed by the delicate craft of arrangements done by Lovely Peonies. Not only did they work quickly with installations but they were on time and very professional. The arch that was chosen came out beautifully and made a wonderful backdrop for guests and family photos. Lauren, you were amazing and so helpful with choosing arrangements and style. You have been very kind and professional to work with. We have been very pleased by your services and product. Since I’ve seen your work and detail, I look forward to working with your team when I start to plan my own wedding. I cannot wait! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/15/2019

bonnie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing artist and product

WOW! Where to start with Lauren and her team of insanely talented ARTISTS!??? I was blown away by her florals and attention to detail. I gave a lot of creative freedom, with just a few inspo photos and everything turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. I have gotten so many compliments on her work.. she ended up being my favorite vendor that I hired- SO THANKFUL! Throughout the booking process she was prompt and did a great job scheduling out calls, as my wedding was right in the middle of busy season.

I couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Lovely Peonies 14
    Lovely Peonies 15

Celine Buchanan · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommend!

They did such a good job providing flowers for my wedding. It turned out better than I could have imagined. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019