Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup Reviews

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 5
Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 6
Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 7

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

I worked with Liz and her team on hair and makeup as the bride. She also provided hair and makeup services for our wedding party.

We loved working with Liz and her team on our wedding. She was very responsive and accommodating to feedback on final looks. Everyone in our group wanted a more natural look and the decisions she made for hair and makeup fit perfectly. My girls and I felt confident, spoiled and ourselves! Having everything done onsite was convenient and relaxing with all the moving parts of the day. We had a blast. I’d love to work with her again.

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!!!

Liz from Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup was so fabulous to work with! She was extremely professional and efficient and helped us troubleshoot on the day of the wedding so calmly and perfectly when one of our additional stylists couldn’t make it due to a flat tire—she had come up with a solution to the problem before we even knew the problem had occurred! My bridal party all loved their hair and makeup and it stayed in place super well for the entire night (even with all of our dancing).

Breanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Liz is amazing

Liz and Christine are amazing. First of all, Liz was so flexible and wonderful to work with. There were a couple of times where we miscommunicated or needed to make last minute changes to the hair and makeup schedule and she was more than willing to accommodate me and my bridal party. She also does AMAZING work. I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, but all I know is that I felt beautiful, which is so important on your wedding day.

Sarah Ellis · Married on 09/02/2018

Liz is Amazing!!

Liz is so amazing and such a joy to work with! All of our correspondence through email was timely and clear. I appreciated that we were able to do my trial at my home and that she traveled to our venue. She was so much fun to work with and made me few complety at ease about my lack of makeup knowledge. I was also really grateful she didn’t try to convince me to straighten my hair or do anything that was out of my comfort zone. I looked like an elevated version of myself on my wedding day, which was exactly what I wanted. My bridemaids looked so beautiful and they were very happy with everything. Liz was also incredibly efficient and got through everyone in the exact time she had allotted on the timeline she had sent me, which I really appreciated since we were trying to get a lot done before our ceremony. The pricing was fair and competitive with other companies I looked at. Thank you so much, Liz!

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 15
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 16
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 17
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 18
  • I

Izzy · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Liz was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. She was professional and did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my wedding group. Liz arrived in my hotel room early and spent almost 6 hours making us all look great. She managed to take my (very loose) inspiration photos and make me look better than I could have even imagined. I would absolutely recommend working with Liz and Lovely Elegance!

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 19

Jamie Moran · Married on 07/21/2018

Fantastic!

Amy was a fantastic stylist and artist. She’s warm and funny, gentle on my hair, and made me look/feel so beautiful! Definitely recommend.

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 20
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 21
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 22

Erica · Married on 06/30/2018

Lovely Elegance did fantastic work!

I had such a great experience working with Lovely Elegance. In the beginning, they sent me a thorough survey to understand my needs. This made me feel like I was getting a truly customized experience. I also enjoyed spending time with my hair and make-up stylists the day of. It made the getting ready experience fun.

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 23
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 24
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 25

Meg Olson · Married on 06/22/2018

Loved working with Lovely Elegance!

Liz did the makeup for my wedding in June. It turned out perfectly! She also did my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids makeup and everyone was very happy with how it turned out. She was efficient while not sacrificing quality. Although we used a different hair stylist, she collaborated with her super well. She made the whole process so easy and fun!

Colleen · Married on 05/27/2018

Cannot recommend enough! Liz is wonderful

I can't say enough great things about Liz and Lovely Elegance! She did an AMAZING job with hair for my wedding for myself, my eight bridesmaids, MOB and MOG. I had an idea of what I wanted and Liz exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaids also loved their hair and she even finished ahead of schedule (a huge plus on wedding day!!). Liz and Katelyn were also super sweet and fun to work with. I can't recommend her enough. THANK YOU, Liz!!

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 26
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 27
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 28
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 29
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 30

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful!!

Liz and Katelyn were so amazing to work with! Liz was super helpful and communicative leading up to the wedding day and Katelyn did an absolutely fantastic job on my hair and makeup. She was so sweet and patient with all of my bridesmaids and made the atmosphere so fun and relaxed. Would absolutely recommend!

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful!

Liz was amazing! We had a *very* untraditional wedding out in Spring Green and she was a blast to work with--even brought me some baked goods and coffee the morning of the wedding because she knew I, and the rest of the wedding party, didn't have the time to go out and get me some. Make-up was excellent, she worked well with the photographer for the "getting pretty" shots, and was loads of laughs. My hair was also fantastic--which was difficult, as I have a side-shave, but she totally pulled it off. Everything I wanted.

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 31

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

Liz is so sweet and flexible. As silly as it sounds I really enjoyed talking to her while we did my trial and while we got ready the morning off. Having a lovely conversation is the best cure for any nerves you might be feeling. I didn't think about it but really the person you are going to spend the most time with the morning of your wedding is your hair and makeup artist so it's really important that you are comfortable with them. She listened very well to what I wanted and we only had to do one minor adjustment to my hair to during the trial to make it perfect. She perfectly blended my extension so you can't even tell I'm wearing them in photos. I felt like I looked like a better version of myself without looking overdone. The little care package she left was so sweet too. The full lipstick, gloss, tissues, mints, and extra bobby pins were very much appreciated. In short, hire Liz she's the full package!

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 32
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 38
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 39
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 40

Alison · Married on 11/04/2017

Liz did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my wedding over the weekend. We all received TONS of compliments and I am forever grateful to Liz for her talent, efficiency, and for helping to make the pre-wedding stress-free and FUN! Thank you Liz from the bottom of my heart.

Brooke · Married on 09/23/2017

Liz did my hair and makeup for my wedding September 23, 2017. She did an amazing job. I wanted my eyes to "pop" and she knew exactly what to do! She also did my attendants hair and makeup. Everyone looked so beautiful. Liz was very patient and fun to work with.

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 41
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 48
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 49
    Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 50

Jeanette · Married on 08/26/2017

I'm so happy I went with Lovely Elegance for my wedding hair and makeup! Liz listened to my style ideas, and then added plenty of her own expertise to produce wedding hair and makeup that I loved! She brought in an extra stylist to fit in appointments with my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and sister in law. Liz arrived early to give us time to set up, and even fished a bit early to give us extra time for photos! Thanks Liz!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You're so sweet Jeanette! It was so much fun with you and your girls! You looked amazing!

Erin · Married on 08/19/2017

Liz was so wonderful to work with, before the wedding and also the day of. She traveled to me for my hair and makeup trial and again traveled to us on the day of the wedding for no extra charge. Everyone loved their hair and makeup the day of the wedding and we all still looked amazing at the end of the night, after 9 hours in and out of the heat and on and off the dance floor. I absolutely loved how I looked on my wedding day and that was all thanks to Liz and her team.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks Erin!! We loved spending time with you and your girls! Congratulations!!

Bethany · Married on 07/08/2017

Liz did my hair for my engagement pictures and it turned out amazing! It was last minute and she was very prompt and professional! I had a vision and she did everything she could to create it for me! Our pictures turned out amazing and I was super happy with my hair!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

So glad it all worked out and the pictures were perfect! It was wonderful working with you!

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

Liz was a wonderful person to work with and she did a great job! I go so many compliments on my makeup and hair! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

We had such a great time with you and your family! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of all your events!

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Liz was wonderful to work with!

Katy · Married on 06/17/2017

Liz did 7 people's makeup for our wedding. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to any emails and a lot of fun. All of the ladies in my wedding party looked amazing and the makeup looked wonderful all day long.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Thank you Katy! You all looked amazing! Xoxo

carlene · Married on 06/10/2017

I had Liz and her team do my wedding hair and makeup...it was amazing....They were incredibly easy to work with and fun...they did hair and make-up on girls from the ages of 12 to the mother of bride. And everyone looked great and was incredibly happy with it. I know that hair and make up can be an expense that people may not want to spend...BUT THIS WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY !!! I loved my look and my hair !!!! I will be using her for my step-daughters homecomings and proms for sure....I highly recommend their services....

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aww thank you so much! We loved working with you, your friends and your family!! Congratulations again!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a brunch wedding and Liz had no problem starting early in the morning to accommodate everyone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Liz. She was very flexible on scheduling since I lived in another state part time leading up to the wedding. She and her colleague were able to do hair and makeup for many in my bridal party. She was also able to give me exactly what I was looking for! Would highly recommend her to anyone

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2017

Liz did my hair for my wedding this past week and she was nothing but amazing to work with. She was extremely easy to talk with and listened to every request that I mentioned. I would recommend her for your next event for hair or makeup.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie!! It was wonderful to meet you and work with you! xoxo!