Lovely Arrows Designs Reviews

Lovely Arrows Designs 5
  • Haylie

Haylie Elise · Married on 07/13/2019

Loved all gold signs!!

Kristin did calligraphy for our welcome sign, bar signs, cards and gifts sign, and "take your seat" sign and every single one of them looked fantastic!! Gorgeous and the extra detail we wanted :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Marie Graessle · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!

Kristin went above and beyond for my wedding. If you need ANYTHING design related, she is your girl! She is an extremely talented artist with an amazing attention to detail and a strong work ethic. She worked with me from beginning to end on invitation envelopes (hand painted watercolor), place cards (also watercolor), escort board (pictured above in her facebook banner), menus for each table (more watercolor) , a beautiful, one of a kind guest book that she hand painted with watercolors that were different on each page, table numbers, bar signs, popcorn bar signs, and a welcome sign. Everything she designed were pieces of art! She is even remaking some pieces that we're accidentally thrown out at the end of the night that we wanted as a keepsake. She customized every piece perfectly and worked so hard to make sure everything was right for me. I cannot thank her enough for all the hard work she put in to make everything perfect. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your design projects for your upcoming wedding or event, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Rothermel · Married on 05/18/2019

Would Recommend!

Our wedding signage turned out great. The colors matched our wedding very well and all the signs looked wonderful in photos.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jaime Butcher · Married on 08/18/2018

Gatsby Theme Rooftop Wedding

Kristin from Lovely Arrow Designs made my wedding vision come to life!! Our Wedding Reception was at Juniper Rooftop and I wanted a Great Gatsby Theme. She nailed it & is sooo extremely talented!! From our Welcome Sign, Bar Signs and themed signs for our Cake & Cards table. We were so excited when we walked into our wedding! Our guests are still talking about it. Thank you!!!

Lovely Arrows Designs 6